Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-31-2007, 09:33 AM   #41
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

His obvious pleasure in my anal virginity sickens me, and as he bagins to drive his thick cock into me...the pain...screaming, deep from within my soul, a piercing screech, twisting madly under him, not caring as I feel my hair ripping from my head in his tight grip...my muscles clamp tightly, but his laughter mocks me and he merely waits and pushes another inch into me...it feels as if someone is pushing a branch into me...

I scream again and again, but as he pushes deeper the air is driven from me and I cant scream...instead a animal like mewl of absolute self pity comes from my throat...
Old 01-31-2007, 02:24 PM   #42
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Don't struggle so much, you'll hurt yourself!" I told her as I forced my cock full length into her ass and releasing her hair I took Miss Vermont's head in one hand and her neck in the other to pin her down as she made a low animal sound of pain and humiliation. "God your ass feels good!" I groaned with my cock burried between her cheeks and her only reply was to whimper and writhe before I slowly pulled by cock most of the way out of her tight ass.
"Just relax!" I said and then with a moan of pure pleasure thrust back into my patient hard and deep as I set to violating her ass vigorously.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:19 AM   #43
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My throat was raw now, painful even, but still I screamed as he drove full length into my butt. His cock now felt like a baseball bat, without give, hard and unrelenting as he drove into me with sounds of pure lust and desire. As he pushed my head and neck into the bed harder I cried once more into the bed. Now unable to move, utterly at his mercy… His fierce grip painful yes, but not nearly as painful as his now thrusting cock was driving deep within my bowels.

My mind slipping, trying to escape reality, his powerful, grunting thrusts kept bringing me back to the true horror of it all…oh god…oh god…when will it end…
Old 02-01-2007, 04:23 PM   #44
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Scream loud!" I called out as I raped Ms. Vermont's ass with long, hard thrusts.
Her pussy had been sweet to fuck, but her tight ass was even better and with each thrust I moaned loud in pleasure as she screamed in pain and twisted in agony. My hands on her neck and head gripped her so tight I knew she would have deep bruises but I didn't care while I slammed my cock into her ass over and over.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:19 PM   #45
Louise
Privileged Member

The pain was endless and came in sharp horrid waves, but it was the humiliation and horror of the act that consumed my mind, thoughts streamed into my violated mind as easily as this vile bastard took my butt. I could feel big tears rolling down my cheeks, my muscles cramping throughout my body now, this torture was shrinking my world...my world wasnt even this room...it was just in my head...and even there...i was being raped. He had taken my world.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:27 PM   #46
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Wanting more leverage for my hard thrusts into Ms. Vermont's ass I released her head and neck to grasp her slim shoulders. Then pulling her back toward me by her shoulders I drove into her harder and harder, my hips pounding a rythm against her ass as my cock speared her so that she cried out with the rythm of her rape. I could hear her sobbing as well and knew I was hurting her, but did not care because my only thought was to come deep in her hard used ass as I closed my eyes and concentrated on the pleasure of using her brutally.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:18 AM   #47
Louise
Privileged Member

His brutal use of me in this new position seemed to add another inch or so to his thrusts and I began to fear for my life...the pain, humiliation and horror of it all poured from my throat in sobs of painful defeat.

To my right, my handbag was still on the shaking examination table, and within it I could hear my mobile begin to ring. The monster behind me laughed as the tune seemed to match his thrusts.

I managed to move my hand towards my bag...it was bound to be my sister...oh god, why didnt she come with me...sis...
Old 02-03-2007, 02:14 PM   #48
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"You gonna answer that or should I?" I asked as I pounded Ms. Vermont's ass without mercy, my laugh ending in a groan of pleasure as I plunged in and out of her.
Releasing her shoulders I used one hand to pin her by her neck and reached out with the other to push her bag beyond her reach, all without stopping the savage rape of the girl. Then leaning down over my victim's back as her mobile continued to ring I fucked her ass with lunges of my full body as I drove myself toward coming while groaning over and over in her ear, "You're all mine!"
Old 02-03-2007, 04:41 PM   #49
Louise
Privileged Member

My one, last chance of rescue gone...strangely I dont care...its too late, my mind is broken, my self-confidence smashed to pieces...feeling his cock swelling and growing larger as he pounded my now red raw sore and terribly bruised butt...my entire body feels numb now...i just want it over...i can crawl home and into the arms of my sister and family...they will help...they always do.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:41 PM   #50
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"God this is so good!" I gasped in Ms. Vermont's ear as my cock drove into her ass as her stuggles faded and her only sounds became smalls grunts and whimpers as I pounded out my lust in her rear channel.
Each hard thrust brought me closer to filling her ass with my come and my grunts and groans of pleasure and effort drowned out her sounds of pain and shame while closing my eyes I pounded away. Then as the intense pleasure of violating Ms. Vermont at last became too much I came powerfully and riding her ass hard as I filled her I shouted, "Take it all bitch!!!"
Old 02-04-2007, 10:39 AM   #51
Louise
Privileged Member

He reached a new peak of brutality, my body twitching and wracked with pain...then...oh god then i feel his final lunge as I feel his cock throb and spit his foul seed into my butt. The utter humiliation...his seed, so much of it, squelched loudly as he gave me another three thrusts, I could feel his disgusting cum leak from my now gaping butt. New sobs of pure deep self loathing came from my throat...I'd been used, like an object...totally...new silent tears rolled down my cheeks as he held his slowly softening cock inside me, his breathing harsh and ragged from his orgasm.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:32 PM   #52
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Well the anal examination is complete!" I moaned in complete satisfaction in Ms. Vermont's ear as I finished coming in her hard used ass before I slipped by spent cock from her. "I've got some ointment for your anus Ms. Vermont," I told my poor patient/victim while she wept almost silently after I had crawled off of her and stood straightening my pants while she lay over the tablee with her skirt still hiked up to expose her ass and pussy.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:03 AM   #53
Louise
Privileged Member

My body suddenly feels empty as he leaves me, he tosses something onto the bed next to me...i dont look...i dont dare move...then I hear him open the door and leave. I remain there for some time. Eventually I slip from the table onto the cold floor. Curled into a ball, my knees up by my face, i feel his disgusting cum dripping from my painful butt.

After a while, I tug down my skirt and, still sobbing, i dress myself. I hobble towards the door when my phone rings again. My hands shaking I open it up...
"Sis..." I whisper, my voice broken
"Well? Did you get to the bottom of the problem?"
I began to cry again.

(sorrry, couldnt resist!)
Old 02-05-2007, 02:22 PM   #54
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

*pulls Louise out onto stage and takes a bow* Hope you all enjoyed that one! We'll have another Louise and somedude production coming your way soon