Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-11-2007, 08:18 PM   #1
AnnikaHansen

AnnikaHansen has initial reputation
Default Urban Myth...

Story based on urban myth based on a supposed reality…it’s been done before and by authors considerably more skilled than I! But hey…tough, hope you like.

I had started having the harder sexual fantasies soon after I left college. I had moved into the city and broken up with my boyfriend. The first three years had been hard…doing any job that paid the rent…barely any money left to go out and enjoy myself. But things had started to go well, I got a promotion and money was better…I got a fast net connection and started to explore the online world.
First I registered at few date sites…even met a couple guys…but always left with an unsatisfied taste in my mouth. I hated it. So I started trawling the darker edge of the net and found a site for bdsm. It was just what I had wanted. I watched a few of the videos on there and found myself excited…no, not excited…panting…I began to role-play with a few of the other members. I found that the abduction and forced sex turned me on the most. Left me aching and I’d often slip two fingers between my legs and bring myself off to a hard shocking body shaking orgasm. Then one day I got a PM from one of the members I had role-played with…asking whether I wanted to play over my MSN account. I saw no reason why not, so I created a new account and added “BigAndBad”.
We flirted for a while. Night after night I would log in hoping he was there or had left at least a message. He explained he was married and that his wife wasn’t interested in the things he enjoyed but he loved her. That was cool to me…I wasn’t looking for a boyfriend or a husband…just some fun. I knew he was older than me..24 years older in fact. That didn’t bother me either…I’d found out by now the lure of the older man.
And so for a while we played, role-playing our fantasies till the wee hours of the morning when I could type no more and my pussy ached and throbbed deeply in release. Then one Friday evening he asked about a possible meet for real. I refused. At first…and he understood my reasons. He was kind and considerate to me…which was probably why the second time he asked I consented. We arranged a time and a place. A hotel not far out of town. I would book in first and wait to be “pounced upon”.
The week crawled by and I when I finally pulled up to the hotel on the following Saturday night I almost put the car in reverse and drove away from there as fast I could. But I wanted this. God, I needed this. So booked in and texted BigAndBad my room number. And got comfortable, I had a drink, watched a bit of TV and then went to bed after turning the lights off…I lay there wide eyed for a long time before sleep finally took me.
I was awoken by something being pulled across my mouth…gaffer tape…I started to get up, but found one of my wrists already cuffed to the bed frame above me. I screamed into the tape gag and tried to roll from the bed…but it was useless…a strong hard held my free wrist and pushed it backwards, clicking it into the other handcuff…both my arms now tied to the frame of the bed. I felt a pleasure flood my body, deep and dark as my nipples stiffened under the thin night shirt I wore…I couldn’t see his face, I couldn’t see him at all in the pitch black of the room. I loved this…anonymous force….

Suddenly hands were tearing at my shirt, revealing my pert breasts to his lustful manipulation. His hand suddenly swinging out and slapping my delicate mounds hard. I screamed at the pain that drove a deep inferno within me as he continues to slap my breasts one way then the other. Suddenly his other hand was between my legs…slipping two, three fingers into me hard and fast. Fortunately my own wetness had lubricated the channel and I cried out in desire and mock humiliation. The bed bent as I felt him climb onto the mattress…spreading my legs wider…

I shook my head, pleading and groaning into the gag…but he plunged into me, full length…a huge cock that stretched me open and battered at my cervix. Again and again he thrust into me savagely, without a care for my enjoyment. I would groan and sob if I felt he needed encouragement. His hand went around my neck…squeezing…tightening around my flesh as he drove deeper and harder into me.

He cried out, grunting as he pushed fully into me. His heavy balls resting against my body as his substantial shaft spat and flooded my unprotected centre with his seed. Pulse after heavy hot pulse filling me up. He then collapsed upon me. Panting….I smiled as he pulled the tape from my mouth with one quick smooth motion. I was breathless and unable to speak as he kissed me fiercely and slid from the bed.

As I lay there…panting hard…I sensed him reaching for the light and smiled. The light flicked on…and the room was suddenly illuminated. I turned and faced my fantasy…and screamed.

“DADDY!!????!!”

The End.
AnnikaHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 04:53 AM   #2
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OMG LOL that was great!!!!! youve gotta come here more, your stories are great! and PPLLLLLLEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEE finish your lesbian sister story in the incest section!

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:15 PM   #3
sillyjunior2000
Privileged Member

sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)

That was excellent - I love your stories. you have a very good imagination.
and I love it more coz its incestous.