Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-10-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Dirty Talk and Racial Slurs

Good afternoon rapeboard. *bows*

For a very brief time in my life, I found myself in the company of a young black woman. The details are more or less unimportant. The relevance of the relationship was that she had fantasies of being ravaged by a stereotypical evil white male. At times she wished to pretend to be a plantation slave, other times a civil rights volunteer (the amusing thing, to me, was that neither she nor her family had any roots what so ever in the south or the civil rights movement and had, in fact, all been born in Ethiopia and only migrated to the west coast of the United States in her generation).

Such games were fun for the both of us, but one thing she wanted me to do that always seemed a little... we'll say 'odd' was to use racial slurs when talking dirty to her.

By her own confession, the young woman had never felt unfairly treated by any white person in her entire life.

I, on the other hand, had seen racism in action in my old home town. I could go into detail, but it is enough to say that racism as I knew it was was a very vile, gray, bland, bureaucratic form where racial slurs were never used and the hatred came with smiles. By comparison, what she asked me to do had seemed so ridiculous and cartoon-y that after my initial hesitations it felt too divorced from reality to mean anything at all. Still, part of me always wondered if my willingness to do so said anything about me as a person.

So now, questions for both the ladies and the gentlemen of this establishment: how far is too far in taking dirty talk in your rape fantasies? Where do you draw the limits? Is using racial slurs in a fantasy acceptable if both parties understand it is only part of the fantasy or are the words themselves so loaded that they should have no place in even make-believe?

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:02 PM   #2
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo
Default African American point of view

It's fantasy, so whatever is required of the fantasy is okay.

I don't think there should be a line, as long as both parties agree to it.

When it comes to my limits, I would be down with whatever. If it was a white female dominatrix and she wanted to use racial slurs as she humiliates me, that is fine. If I was the one with the power and she wanted me to act like a angry black man taking out my frustrations on her, that would be fine. Guess I don't have any limits when it comes to this kind stuff.

I tend not to take racism serious, because its ignorant. In a fantasy, it is just that, which means it's not real. It's almost like being an actor. You might not be a killer and could even be totally against it, but if you was an actor, and a movie role came up where you had to be a serial killer, you would probably take it. Guess the same goes for us who role play rape fantasies, except there is no money involved. It is just two people living out something, that they could not do or would not want to do in any other way.

Your story was very interesting, and the topic is good.

Thanks Lowkey. *bows*
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:05 PM   #3
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I guess it depends on your point of view. But here is my fantasy...

It is a husband/wife rape situation where the husband is tied to a chair and can only watch as his lovely wife is ravished time after time. He watches her do things he never imagined possible.

Eventually he gets rock hard. The other guys see this and decide this is a perfect time for his wife to suck him off. They force her to do that but at the same time her ass/pussy is exposed as she is on her hands and knees. She's busy being forced to blow her husband as another hard dick enters her.

As the husband is getting his due, someone whispers into his ear.

'I bet you never figured you'd be getting a blowjob while a n.... was fucking your wife in the ass."

Somehow this just does it for me.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:14 PM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneSolo View Post
I tend not to take racism serious, because its ignorant.
I'm taking one comment you made totally out of context. But I'm doing it to make a point.

You are dead on with this one simple sentence. Racism screams of ignorance. While it might be something to fantasize about it has no place in real life.

I know people that don't think this way. They look a people and flat out judge them on the spot. They don't even look at what they might believe or how they live life. They just can't get past a mannerism or the color of their skin. If they are from some certain country they are damned for their past.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:05 PM   #5
Khorrl

Khorrl is infamous around these partsKhorrl is infamous around these partsKhorrl is infamous around these partsKhorrl is infamous around these parts

There is two ways of looking at the racial slur issue you bring up.
The first is that in the United States, the race and racist issue is so very much tabboo that people who engage in some rather deviant actions such as fantasy rape or bondage are even uncomfortable to partake in the expierence. But as with many percieved deviancies many derive their enjoyment of breaking social norms or tabboos, and therefore race play can be quite enjoyable for some myself included.
The other way of looking at is for those that enjoy power struggles, and what is racism fantasy or other wise but a power struggle, between a percieved superior and a percieved inferior, and I feel that I need not tell any of you how enjoyable power play can be considering the forum I am posting in.
So either way, race play much like BDSM or Rape Fantasies is enjoyable tabboo to break with a mature conscenting partner.
Khorrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:28 AM   #6
Memento Mori

Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am many minds on the matter, but I have very much share this fantasy. The idea of Civil War era role play is quite sexy. I fantasize often of a white master or mistress barking racial slurs and orders at compliant slaves eager to do anything that will save the from being cast out into the cotton fields. This isn't a representation of my perception of race. Merely, I've seen the pain and power certain slurs have by watching ignorant neighbors unable to handle anyone different, and the humiliation factor has a certain taboo allure.

I have the same fantasy about WWII, and have even been in role plays as a Jewish spy being physicially and emotionally destroyed by a Nazi. I hate what they stand for, but the idea of the SS touches and churns my inner monster, making me quiver with sadistic delight.
Memento Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:09 AM   #7
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
I am many minds on the matter, but I have very much share this fantasy. The idea of Civil War era role play is quite sexy. I fantasize often of a white master or mistress barking racial slurs and orders at compliant slaves eager to do anything that will save the from being cast out into the cotton fields. This isn't a representation of my perception of race. Merely, I've seen the pain and power certain slurs have by watching ignorant neighbors unable to handle anyone different, and the humiliation factor has a certain taboo allure.
Very similar to what the young lady I was paired with enjoyed. Her particular scenario was having "the master" taking advantage of the innocent young housemaid while the lady of the house was out. Cornering her in a room, forcefully molesting her, whispering dark and evil things into her ear, pushing her down to her knees...

*Sighs* Fond memories.

We had talked more than once about trying to find a third partner. Someone to play the lady of the house returning home and joining in or another man, a neighbor or fellow slave.

Sadly the relationship ended before we reached that point. It is interesting to know we may not have had as much trouble finding someone willing to play along as we suspected.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote