Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-29-2006, 01:56 AM   #21
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

While you are correct about germs my point is that I don't often come into contact with bird flu, sars and such viruses as that and I don't want to; plus; I still don't think a shower is going to get rid of such a strong virus that doctors are having a tough time with. Everything else I agree with.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:10 AM   #22
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade
In fact, there's only one relatively germ-free thing to come out of the human body.

urine.

cheers!
I taught a physiology lab a while back. All experiments using blood analysis was treated like toxic waste, and no one was allowed to handle anyone else's sample. Then we get to the urine lab. No problem passing those samples around, and they were even required to use gloves ('course they all did). I understand it, but it still strikes me as strange.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:31 PM   #23
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginfantasy
all i know is thats like being nude! in an airport!and NO ONE can convince me to get naked unless i wanted to! i think thats an invasion of privacy, thats sick! i wouldnt want anyone seeing through MY clothes!! XD

Okay Virgin, you have convinced me; looking through your clothes is a bad idea. Step over here and let me help you with those buttons.

I have another idea for security. You get on the plane; no security checks at all. They close the cabin doors and then fill the plane with sleeping gas. When you land they fill the cabin with oxygen; you wake up well rested. You don't have to put up with screaming babies; the airlines saves on food, no need for any magazines, in flight movies, or stupid questions.

There is an additional benefit also. If the plane is going to crash there won't be a panic.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 05:40 PM   #24
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well I certainly hope the pilots are safe from the sleeping gas!
Old 08-30-2006, 02:29 AM   #25
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
While you are correct about germs my point is that I don't often come into contact with bird flu, sars and such viruses as that and I don't want to; plus; I still don't think a shower is going to get rid of such a strong virus that doctors are having a tough time with. Everything else I agree with.

The germans came up with a shower additive that can kill any germ, bacteria OR virus.

It never caught on, though. The side effects were murder.

I'm sure in the future, there will be an excellent anti-viral inhaler mist.

They're already worknig on an antiviral sex lubricant.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:34 AM   #26
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Well I hope this anti-viral sex lubricant takes us back to the days of carefree sex! I was born in 1969 so I missed all the damn fun of the 60's and 70's
Old 08-30-2006, 08:20 AM   #27
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade
The germans came up with a shower additive that can kill any germ, bacteria OR virus.

It never caught on, though. The side effects were murder.
It's acutally not a good idea, either. There is an emerging theory, one that I happen to prescribe to, that our attempts to generate a germ-free society are doing a disservice. Our immune systems respond to all foreign invaders, lethal or otherwise, and there is a thought that if the immune system is not properly challenged, it will weaken over time. It's analogous to a prize fighter that stops training. Exposing the body to minor bacterial threats prepares it for potentially more harmful threats from more serious bacteria.

Think if it from an evolutionary persepective. Most mammals (lions, wolves, etc.) are perfectly fine with eating raw meat, including chicken. Their systems can deal with bacteria present in the uncooked meat. Over centruies of cooking meat and killing off the bacteria found within our food, humans have lost this ability. In many respects human physiology parallels rodent physiology, with the exception that from living in squalor, rodents have incredibly well developed immune systems and can ward off most types of bacteria.

I'm not saying humans should go back to eating raw meat or sleeping in their feces, but there are a number of parents out there who don't want their little Timmy to play at the park anymore because of the (gasp) bacteria found in the dirt or on the playground. I think you're going to see a generation of kids grow up with immune problems and allergies as a result of living a completely sterilized life.

My rant is done. You can stop masturbating with your cheese graters now.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:08 PM   #28
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I saw a George Carlin stand up show on HBO and he said just about the same thing you did (minus the masturbating with a cheese grater comment) about immune systems; "and nevermind about the viruses such as colds, what about when some super virus comes along and turns your internal organs to liquid shit." A small quote from his rant on a germ free society. It's true, you can't be afraid of every little germ, bacteria, and virus that is in the world but it's good to avoiid the really nasty ones! Nothing wrong with being clean but there comes a point when it's overkill. You can't escape germs, bacteria, and viruses. They are in the air you breathe. On everthing you touch. Also in a lot of things you eat. Now I wouldn't suggest a fear factor diet, for those who don't know fear factor is a sort of game show where the contestants a lot of the time end up eating some of the foulest things imaginable, such as, pickled horse rectum, bloody calf eyeballs, live bugs, worms, and other wonderful gourmet food. Though I eat meat medium to well, a bit pink in the middle but not bleeding or mooing.
Except pork, I like that cooked til it's well done. I'm talking about hamburgers and steaks.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:46 AM   #29
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

actually, predatory animals of all sorts are quite adept at eating raw meat. Humans are more geared towards eating insects and plant matter. Dogs LOVE eating poo.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:48 AM   #30
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

absolutely correct about the need for exposure...research shows that the best way to give a kid allergies is to kill all the germs near them.

the best analogy to this, is that bored children with nothing to do will tend to get in trouble.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:52 AM   #31
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Especially cat poo.