Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-12-2009, 06:51 PM   #1
On My Knees

On My Knees Level 1 (100+)On My Knees Level 1 (100+)
Default Long-term roleplay

Being kidnapped and taken away to a remote place in order to be the rapists plaything/slave/etc seems to be a fairly common fantasy, and is certainly one of mine. Has anyone tried this in a role play situation?

How long can the role play last? I've never done any rape rp in real life, but I guess I could make it last a weekend. But... a week? A month? I'm not sure. Has anyone tried a long term role play? Could it work?

Kept in line with his stength and aggression. Making run away attempts and being severly punished. Being eventually forced into submission, and constantly used. Being something he owns, to "lend" to friends, waiting, tied-up, not knowing who would come through the door next. It would be an amazing experience.

But I don't think I could stay "in character" for that long. And if I did, it would probably be because I somehow convinced myself it was real, and so maybe that would cause damage? Mentally?
On My Knees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:25 PM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i think that a roleplay that goes on that long probably has crossed over from the realm of fantasy into reality. Not being allowed to leave and forced to obey for a week, a month, that would be a little much. I think that the longest a kidnap RP could last would be something like weekend.

However the one time I did one, the scenarios never lasted much longer than the actual sexual encounter. It helps keep thinks fresh I think. And too long and it gets boring and maybe painful
Old 03-12-2009, 08:34 PM   #3
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

I really think that any long-term situation like that would be too close to reality to be healthy... I would also have SERIOUS questions about the motives of any dom who wanted to run that sort of thing...
Old 03-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #4
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That could definitely be fun. However, the work week definitely gets in the way. I would love to drive my lover so insane that he kidnaps me or a crazed man kidnaps me and takes me to a remote place. If that were the case, my work can be put on hold. It would be a little unsettling to think of my family's anguish though, of me missing and all. The terror of wondering if he would kill me though would be so nerve wrecking and me trying to escape would be such an adrenaline rush.

As for that going into the realm of reality, come on now. I'm starting to think I'm the only real freak in a place of pretend freaks.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 03-12-2009 at 10:23 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:41 PM   #5
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

haven't done long term rape fantasy...but have had a long term rp fantasy
it does take some shifting of the mental gears to jump in and out of
it...but it did keep my mind occupied...and the juices running...was very
unhappy when the site disappeared and him with it
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:20 AM   #6
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

I don't understand where the "too close to reality" thing is coming from. There are BDSM enthusiasts who do their thing "full time", so why would an extended rape role-play be any different? So long as the partners trust each other, (mainly the sub trusting the dom to keep a safe out available,) I don't see a problem here. As for damaging the psyche, while that is certainly something to be avoided, I think it takes a sub (and a dom) of a certain strength and stamina to even seriously consider playing this scenario. It is not for the weak-spirited.

That said, I would love to tell my family and friends that I'm going on a short vacation, then spend it locked in a master's dungeon/maniac's isolated cottage/pervert's mansion/etc.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:53 AM   #7
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

I suppose when you look at it in that light it does make a bit more sense. I still am unsure whether it would be healthy, especially for the sub, though.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:00 PM   #8
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
That could definitely be fun. However, the work week definitely gets in the way. I would love to drive my lover so insane that he kidnaps me or a crazed man kidnaps me and takes me to a remote place. If that were the case, my work can be put on hold. It would be a little unsettling to think of my family's anguish though, of me missing and all. The terror of wondering if he would kill me though would be so nerve wrecking and me trying to escape would be such an adrenaline rush.

As for that going into the realm of reality, come on now. I'm starting to think I'm the only real freak in a place of pretend freaks.
What work? He'll make you write one letter to your employer saying you quit and another to your mother saying you're going out of town and will return say and say.

Nobody will be bothered by your disappearing. Trust me.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:36 AM   #9
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

did a weekender one time ..I used to work at a shop alone in a smaller town ..nice place ..all brick ..heavy doors ..not many windows ... you get the idea. Anyway since there was no chance of interruptions it was a very realistic experience involving a place away from either participants home. It was fun.. that's an understatement but anyway.

It's immensely hard to set up anything long term , the weekender took over 3 months to iron out AFTER it was decided we trusted each other enough to try anything. surely a week or a month would be insane to organize ..most of us have some kind of job.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote