Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-04-2006, 01:02 AM   #1
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Namecalling question

I've noticed a lot of posts here involve the victim being insulted with words like "slut" and "whore." Some guys would like to target a girl who is one, or he feels looks like one, while most of the girls describe themselves like this when telling us about themselves straight away, for example our new member, dirtywhoreslut. Grm questioned her self esteem, which I found interesting.

I think I understand it better with the girls. If they are here, they are getting raped in their fantasies, and enjoying it. No matter how many men or how much loss of control, they wish it to happen, and presumably don't feel ashamed, or at least not as much as they used to. As a result they feel like sluts and whores, which makes sense. Perhaps they are not like this at all in real life, and when they come to the board they go all out and have no problem being verbally humiliated aswell as physically. Or is it just to attract the role play rapist by being dirty, tell me if I'm wrong.

Which brings me to my question, why are guys here attracted to sluts and whores, or calling them these names during the rape, or forcing her to "admit" she is during the assault? Because personally I'm not. A favourite on these boards are the innocent virgins, it's really a contradiction, though I understand if it's merely degradation. If you remember discussing our celebrity favourites a few months back, a good few guys said Paris Hilton. A woman who is a dumb snob and making her sluttyness clear as day in a sex tape is the last celeb on my mind. Even just for anger, I hate her more than anyone, but I don't find her attractive at all. In real life I don't like the girls who try too hard, or who are easy to get; the opposite in fact. Women that I can't have. They are classy in terms of sexual activity and partners, they dress modestly, and when you look at her, you almost can't imagine a man like yourself having his way with her, ever. When I imagine raping her I don't attack her with those words, because I want her to stay that way. She's even still wearing those clothes when I fuck her sometimes, as if she's clinging onto her dignity. The more she feels this shouldn't be happening to her of all people the better. Don't get me wrong, I rape her relentlessly, hurt her, and humiliate her. Some untrue comments can be fun, such as claiming she teased me. I like to hear her say the word rape too, like forcing her to repeat "you're raping me." But the point is, I don't recall those words in any of my fantasies.

Last edited by Rogue; 01-04-2008 at 01:49 PM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 01:48 AM   #2
persiangurl

well, my new ex used to call me those names AFTER he would come over andn we had sex...

i was NOT happy to say the least

but if he would have done it WHILE we were having sex, i wouldve loved it
Old 04-04-2006, 03:59 AM   #3
checkerboard

checkerboard has initial reputation

It's not big a deal for me one way or the other, but I guess with innocent virgins, it's about having the power to turn them into cocksluts, or the power to get them to say they are, when they're not.

As for slutty women, mmm. My wife's sex-drive has increased immensely over teh last few years - she was quite an innocent when we met - and one day she admitted she was a slut. Dunno why but that turned me on hugely.
checkerboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 02:52 PM   #4
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I find myself in great agreement with you, Rogue, on many points.

1) I am definitely attracted to the sweet virginal type. Paris Hilton is physically beautiful, but not very appealing to me, because there's not much point in raping a genuine whore: what's the difference? Give me an Alexis Bledel or Emma Watson or Haley Westenra any day!!

2) So why call her "slut" during a rape? Not because it's accurate, but because it's degrading: in her social mileiu, she is the last girl anybody would consider promiscuous, and in doing so I am (at least desiring to) reduce her to the lowest common denominator of female sexuality.

3) And yeah, I also like the idea of having her use the word "rape" and "fuck" a lot. I've always thought it would be neat to set up a story as follows: I (the rapist) set the story with the abduction, the assault, and a set of instructions: "You are going to tell me, in explicit detail, everything I do to you and and everything you feel me doing, while I am doing it!" And after a bit of role play, it comes off like this.

"I am in your arms, and can feel you squeezing me around my slender waist. Your right hand is moving down my hip, to my small round bottom, and you are cupping my left cheek, squeezing it, lifting it up. I can feel you pulling up my skirt with your left hand...." And she'll have to use dirty words.

4) An issue you addressed indirectly, Rogue, is self-esteem. You stated,

Quote:
In real life I don’t like the girls who try too hard, or who are easy to get; the opposite in fact. Women that I can’t have. They are classy in terms of sexual activity and partners, they dress modestly, and when you look at her, you almost can’t imagine a man like yourself having his way with her, ever. When I imagine raping her I don’t attack her with those words, because I want her to stay that way. She’s even still wearing those clothes when I fuck her sometimes, as if she’s clinging onto her dignity.
(And who is more unavailable than the wait-until-marriage virgin, or the bride on her wedding day?)

I think you and I, Rogue, are dealing with personal self-esteem issues, and compensate and get off by desiring to bring down girls who are "above" or otherwise unavailable to us. So we degrade her not just by forcing ourselves into their ideally pristine vaginas, but in various symbolic ways. Like dirty language, the use and enjoyment of their attractive, lady-like clothes.*

I really lust after girls who are pristine and lady-like. Throw in a strong quotient of religiosity, and I'm obsessed! In almost all my fantasies, the girl wears some or most of her clothes through the rape--I love long, full skirts (especially with petticoats) pushed up to her waist, spread about the floor, fanned out while I mount her. It's like when her dress is pushed up involuntarily (or she's forced to raise it) it is a kind of a spiritual violation upon her feminine modesty.

Thanks for your thoughts.

*I'll be you a week's pay you don't go for thongs, ultra-push-up bras, garter-belts, but prefer satin bras-and-panties, slips, and moderately long-hemmed skirts.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 12:48 AM   #5
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You could be right about the self esteem thing, but if I gave the impression I feel any resentment towards women above me I didn't mean to. They are the woman in my fantasies mainly because I am in complete control, so unsurprisingly, my victim is perfect in terms of beauty and my clothing/job preferences, and as unavailable as possible. I set my standards high, and why not, maybe sometimes in my personal life too. Of course my fetishes and ideal type of woman is very similar, but I would not let those unrealistic fantasies get in the way of a potentially good relationship with someone supposedly "below" that, if you know what I mean.

I always liked the idea of her writing down what I did to her, I believe it's in the film 'Scrapbook' where the rapist forces the woman to write into a diary every day. My fantasies are always symbolic. My victim's personality and clothing will play a part in how it goes down every time. I've always noticed how similar we are there. The skirts aren't that long, they just don't need to be that short. I'm a great admirer of a woman's high heels, calves and shins, even if only some is revealed. Maybe our difference is you can wait until it is pushed up during the rape, I cannot. I need her to tease her legs beforehand, so the skirt has to be at least knee level, or a small bit lower. When she crosses her legs, then my obsession kicks in! But other than that, you've kept your week's pay
Old 04-05-2006, 06:37 AM   #6
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What you're describing, Rogue, is damned sexy. I could join you in some fiendish enterprise, and surely throw in a few twists* of my own. Like skirts? Everthing from a floor-length formal gown to a businesswoman's knee-length, to a school girl's mini....But I like them around, just above the knee for everyday. But I especially like full skirts and pleats, things which move, swish, sway, and can be spread about the sofa cushions...when she crosses her slender legs!

Back in the 60's there was a book and film called "The Collector." It didn't have sex, to speak of, except once, and that wasn't rape: the girl tried to seduce her captor to gain advantage and/or freedom. It was a psychological thing, and pretty tame by today's standards. But the premise sure got my fantasies going!

He did have the girl keep a diary, and the narrative alternated between her telling and his. I like that: explore her mind, manipulate her, etc. I have a variation on that, though.

I would like my victim(s), early in their captivity--and before they are raped--to have to write out (in long-hand, in perfect penmanship and grammar!) her complete sexual history. In detail. I would use it to play upon her fears, her desires, her hang-up. Then I would have her write out, in detail, her ideal fantasy about how she would like to have her first sexual experience (if she's a virgin). I want her to describe what she would be wearing, her lingerie, who her lover/husband would/could be, every fucking detail.

I would also want a lie detector machine, and test her to make sure she's telling me everything, and not altering things to try to please me, to play to my expectations.

Then I would have her write out her relationship with her father, and how her father treated her and her mother. You gain a lot of insight into a girl's emotional make-up there.

Also, I would have her write out tins like: what she considers her prettiest colors, her sexiest outfit, her most romantic clothes, things like that. Along the way I would have her write out what she thinks it would be like to be raped, and what her worst fears and loathings are (heights, spiders, snakes, anal sex, whatever). I would certainly use those things.

The point is, in a long-term captivity, I want to enjoy her/them in a number of ways. First, I want to be able to keep her the kind of pretty, sweet, shy and modest girl that attracted my patholigical desire for her in the first place--frankly, I don't want her to turn into a wanton fuck-bunny! So she'll maintain a wardrobe of dresses, gowns, lingerie, skirts & blouses that I like and are consistent with her classy background. Second, I want to fuck with her mind and soul, along with her body. Everytime I come downstairs, I want her obsessing with questions like: "Am I wearing the right things--will he like what I have on?" "Will I be sufficiently lady-like for him?" "Should I render him a deep or a less formal curtsy when he comes in?" "Will he have me perform?" "Should I be quiet and pasive or should I actively model and pose for him?" "AmI good enough for him--or will he sell me to a foreign bordello like he's threatened to?"

And so on.

Like your thoughts, Rogue! You're a pervert after my own heart!

*Pun intended.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 01:17 AM   #7
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Fascinating stuff Prey, don't think I could add anything there.

Back to my original point, I guess I'm saying if 2 women joined the forum today saying this, I would be turned on by the latter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthywhore
I’m a dirty whore and slut that needs to be put in her place, please rape me, I’ve attached several pics of my cunt in the air.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexylawyer
I’m a 23 year old lawyer who is quite bossy to her boyfriend and tend to kick him in the nuts with my shoe. He deserves it, as do all you men here, you’re animals. I’d never let you touch me, but just to satisfy my curiosity after these dreams I’ve been having, I might aswell listen to what you’d do to me if given the chance, here’s a pic of me in my work clothes sitting on a bench, that's all your getting.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:59 AM   #8
Brek

Brek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Brek Send a message via MSN to Brek

I actually think the "slut" and "whore" dismisses the power of the rapist, to me. I like the sociopath who is simply completely happy throughout the entire experience. But in some contexts it makes some sense (also add "bitch", "cunt", "tramp", "ho", "cumbucket") and is certainly fun, and it also makes the rape (especially rape of a stranger or rape by an angry character) more realistic, which can be totally good. It just depends, I guess.

An associated issue: Do people like it when there is an interracial rape (i.e. white-on-Asian, white-on-black, black-on-white, etc.) going on and racial epithets are used?

I agree, the latter is more interesting to me. But the two aren't good comparisons: The first is just poorly written and lacks any details, so you have no idea what the person looks like or how to envision them. The latter gives concretes: Lawyer, boyfriend, etc. The second does have the "Rape an emasculating bitch" subtext, sure, but that's only one of many subtexts that are attractive (though fiery women are just plain sexy ). I guess the "mirror rule" that people in dominant professions in real life tend to be submissive players and people in service or submissive professions tend to be dominant players would be part of it here, too. My basic point would be that if you had a description of the former, say that she's a 29-year old brunette 36D schoolteacher who wants to feel like an abused cunt (and had that written well with some concretes), you might be more attracted to it. For example: An ex of mine would immediately adopt a submissive role in the rape, asking me why I'm doing it and why she was my target. That worked in context.
"The BDSM credo, "safe, sane and consensual," does NOT mean that all scenes have to be about consent fantasies. It means only that all participants should consent to what their scene consists of. And if I want my boyfriend to chase me around the house, fling me on the bed, pull off my clothes and pry my legs open.." - Lorelei
Brek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 05:13 AM   #9
Tanya

sdfa

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:57 PM.
Old 04-18-2006, 05:35 PM   #10
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

I know there's less detail in the first Brek, I made them very opposite on purpose. The main point is NOT wanting it is much hotter to me, though if you're posting here at all, that's not easy to be convincing, PG is surely the master at it at the moment. Again, I picked bitchy to contrast the submissive character...that's a real turn on, but actually Tanya, innocent is even better. I guess the dominant side I'm mainly interested in is my own perverse "foreplay", and the bitchyness to be directed at people who fantasize about rape, which many innocent women will do too.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:51 PM   #11
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Very old thread but it is a question I'm interested in and it didn't get many answers last time. And hey, it's got Brek in it, so at least we'll get a laugh!
Old 01-04-2008, 03:05 PM   #12
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, it's rather simple to me.
Men calling their victims names usually (want to) achieve two things by that.
By degrading the victim (in those cases usually a victim of a higher social stand) they pull her down to their own level (even if only a felt level, not an actual one) - even further down. Such women - as I feel I am among them - are even more humiliated by being called those names as if "just" raped only.
Since most rapists are cowards with very low self-esteem - leaving out rare exceptions which occur - they boost their self-esteem even more when they put their victim down and force her "below" them. Same as highschool bullies when they pick on the "weak" to make themselves feel better.
In fantasy it's just another tool of additional humiliation and degradation just as raping a woman anally usually is. It's a tool of exercising power, of abusing her verbally and mentally as well, aimed at making her feel even worse about herself.
Others however actually prefer "high-class" targets, not necessarily out of low self-esteem but rather a possible hatred of the better classes or maybe - because they make a more high-prized prey and taking her even more outstanding since such women are usually harder to get to and wouldn't most probably under normal cirsumstances never meet up with a guy of a lower social status.
The male fascination with hookers or "slutty" women however is usually based on an evasion of any possible feelings of guilt. Raping women "asking for it" or selling their bodies anyway to anyone "who deserve no better" protects rapists from accepting responsibility or any feelings of wrong-doing. It also offers them an excuse if the woman was "leading him on" so the man can protect his own mind from accepting he actually raped someone.
Women who start off by calling themselves whore, slut, ... whatever may suffer from low self-esteem themselves so they put themselves down right from the beginning; some of them however use this measure as a tool of attracting men from the beginning, just as entering a forum posting sexy pictures of themselves or describing perfect "vital statistics" for example.
When it comes to virgins ... well, what man isn't fascinated with the idea of having a virgin (being a virgin usually being considered an exceptional sign of innocence)? And defiling a virgin is the ultimate fantasy for many men. On the one hand he knows he's not only raping her but also taking something from her nobody can ever give her back or get from her again, on the other hand it's the male fascination with destroying something pure - a very primal but still present urge in many male specimens.

Alright, whatever I forgot I might add.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:21 PM   #13
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bitch..... Whore.

Slut!

Whore! Bitch! Bitch !!

Stupid cunt. Slut!

Whore !

Slut !!

Just practicing!
Old 01-04-2008, 03:26 PM   #14
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So we're going to hijack this thread as well?
Old 01-04-2008, 03:30 PM   #15
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh, not my intention, i am not that much into namecalling (and i wasnt refering indispensably to you ), but if you wish, why not?
Old 01-04-2008, 03:32 PM   #16
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
and i wasnt refering indispensably to you
No thanks, I'm offended now!
Old 01-04-2008, 03:33 PM   #17
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
sdfa

O la la!
How can someone disagree? Its so well put, so eloquent, so unchallengeable........
...i lost my speech...!

Old 01-04-2008, 03:36 PM   #18
ego
the obscure

I wonder, is it something like "shut de fuck ap" or something else, more than my abillity to understand?
Old 01-04-2008, 04:08 PM   #19
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

I think she said something about playing the innocent virgin, going by my reply.

I should start a thread about your constant hijacking in the Rowdy Room....oh....wait
Old 01-04-2008, 04:15 PM   #20
ego
the obscure

Dont worry, i wont be pissed and departing along with my friends!

I will simply hijack your thread about hijacking, after two pages noone will remember what was initialy said!