Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-03-2009, 02:25 AM   #1
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave
Arrow A fight. A struggle. A quarrel

This question may have already been presented but I thought hey why not...

My question is, to the rapists, how much do you care for your victim to struggle? Do you want her to be near completely submissive and accepting of her fate, or do you care for a girl that will try to take you down with her punches and kicks the entire time? Of course I understand you will more than likely be somewhere in the middle, but where in there do you lie.

For the beautiful victims here, how much to you care to struggle? Are you looking to do some damage or do you find that you may be too weak or too overwhelmed with your fate to fight?

I hope that is thought provoking enough for some good descriptive responses, thank you in advance!

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:38 AM   #2
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonerslave View Post
This question may have already been presented but I thought hey why not...

My question is, to the rapists, how much do you care for your victim to struggle? Do you want her to be near completely submissive and accepting of her fate, or do you care for a girl that will try to take you down with her punches and kicks the entire time? Of course I understand you will more than likely be somewhere in the middle, but where in there do you lie.

For the beautiful victims here, how much to you care to struggle? Are you looking to do some damage or do you find that you may be too weak or too overwhelmed with your fate to fight?

I hope that is thought provoking enough for some good descriptive responses, thank you in advance!
Struggle the whole time! The more the better! Screaming is great too.
The more they struggle,the more I get to hold them down.Hands above their head,my legs pinning theirs,and my hand (and sometimes mouth) over their mouth.If they happen to be able to find a way to get up and run,that just means I get to chase and throw them down again.By the way,I like your avatar.Care to struggle a little?

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:44 AM   #3
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, I most definately prefer the situation where the female victim is accepting of her fate.
With that being said however, I would prefer to have her not give in on her fate and "at least try to enjoy it" or anything like that.

To be more specific....

It would be an exquisite experience, something everlasting in my heart, if I could ever be in a situation, where the girl is, at first begging me to stop, in tears, summoning every bit of faith she ever had in me.
Then, I stop and stare at her for about 30 seconds with a sense of cold-heartedness, as if to convey that I don't care about her, with my eyes.
She then realizes that everything she had ever believed in is over, and falls to the floor in tears.
I then proceed to deprive the little angel of her faith and dreams, hope, her life, her soul------everything, and just shatter it before her eyes.
When everything is over, she remains down, on the floor, still cyring softly as if her emotions are dead-----as if her soul is no longer apart of her body.
As I walk away from her, she would summon the last bit of voice reamining inside her and scream "I Believed In You!" ---- I close the door behind me, and never see her again.
Her soul shattered, her body deprived, and her life falling apart-----she has nothing left.
Seven months later, I get a phone call, only to find out she committed suicide.
It was her sister calling -----I only responded "Sorry, I still don't care" and hanged up.

I'm sorry, my response is becoming a story about my dream
Hopefully that's clear enough.

I adore the beauty and romance, not to mention fantasy, in rape, so the fighting back just detracts from my overall interest in the topic as a whole.
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:57 AM   #4
Hugues_de_Sade

Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonerslave View Post
My question is, to the rapists, how much do you care for your victim to struggle? Do you want her to be near completely submissive and accepting of her fate, or do you care for a girl that will try to take you down with her punches and kicks the entire time?
A good girl is fit as a female leopard and knows how to put up a real fight.

Only after a long and difficult struggle involving some escapes and chasing will she be submissive and accept her fate right up her ass.
Hugues_de_Sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 03:36 AM   #5
Hugues_de_Sade

Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post
or, after some more struggle, end up making *you* accept *your* fate right up *your* ass muahhahaha
That's just well deserved if I lose -

Last edited by Hugues_de_Sade; 03-05-2009 at 04:13 AM.
Hugues_de_Sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:20 AM   #6
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

It varies, lovely girl. It depends on the roleplay.

Usually, I want you to put up quite a fight. Squirm, writhe beneath me, buck your hips even while I'm inside you. If you do manage to get me out of you, that just means I get to enjoy the fierce pleasure of forcing entry again, the wild heat of sliding deep inside you, forcing you open, feeling your soft, soft sheath squeeze tightly around me, as you cry out into my hand.

I want you wriggling. I want a hot, desperate ride.

And I want to hear you. I want to hear the changes in your pleas as you get more frightened, more certain you can't escape. Or the shriek into my hand as I take you. I want to hear what sounds you'll make when you realize I am about to spasm inside you and fill you with hot, sticky seed.

I especially love the way it feels when my roleplay partner is desperate to avoid a kiss, even as I can feel how wet her thighs are becoming.

//Ravish
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:12 AM   #7
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Poor guy.

I would make a tricky victim for I have the ability to be more manipulative then any body I have ever come across, I have alot of inner strength and no body can break me.

Every sorrow, is a blessing in disguise and that wont change because I am chained down.

If it is a One time thing, I would make it unforgettable, I would take up alot more of his time then him my own,I would leave him unsatisfied with anything else...He obviously couldn't be anything special,with this personality trait,I would move on alot sooner,I know me.

Instead of being conditioned,I would deal him his own game, he can believe whatever he likes and even easier for me if he wants to believe it, I would even play along,he might take my body but I would play his game so well he would not be able to function well enough to gain complete dominance over me,He would manipulate my body ,I would manipulate his soul.

He would already obviously have imbalances, I have much less,I am very balanced,that is already a disadvantage on his part.

He would already be falling apart to have to go to those lengths,already much closer to the edge them myself,regardless of what sort of rape it was.

I would fight and I never give up although my fighting is not as traditional.

Once I have no energy left to fight,I suppose its good I can manipulate energies,I would take his instead in defence.

Replenishing me,leaving him with none.

Physically, I would play the situation out well, fight where it is most beneficial for me to fight same applies to crying and all the rest,
I would play on his weaknesses, He would like it,I would blow his mind,I would give him whatever he wanted and he would be left in tears,not me.

If I started off as an object I would weasle my way into his heart creating a soft spot for me.

I can read people,I can sence what he is thinking, I will find all the right words to say to get my own way and to confuse him that little bit more

I would gain his trust.

Once I am gone having become his happyness and his forfillment, it will be too much for him to deal with,leading him into ruine.

I would not hesitate to have him locked up, how will he get to me then?...

I would play on them right from the start, poor guy.....

What bad decision making skills on his part.

I am not going to give up on myself because somebody else has issues and this is the only way they feel they can deal with them....

I would leave stronger then ever,nobody could capture me anyway,they would lose everything over me,my perants and friends are already on the look out...and yes,I will tell no matter what they threaten me with, I could communicate those thoughts on a deeper level if needed.

No matter the threat,Yes I will tell.
Handy that I have no fears and pain is not very painfull to me.

If I die,he will still have to live this life time or the next far behind my own progress,alot to deal with in himself and already alot of mine are sorted out,he will fall further behind because of this, I will have made another accomplishment and another experience of value.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 03-03-2009 at 11:11 AM.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:29 AM   #8
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Poor guy.

woops see above

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 03-03-2009 at 10:30 AM. Reason: double post
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:22 AM   #9
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

Can't say I have a favorite, or even much of a preference. For me, each woman is an unique dish, to be savored for what it is. I love the indomitable struggler, fighting to the last gasp. I love the easily crushed sobbing beauty, lying there in hopeless terror as she is plundered. I love every shade in between, and look forward to finding out how each one will react, what her reactions will provoke in me....

You didn't answer your own question, prisonerslave. How do YOU like it? I'm sure we all wanna hear from you.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:03 PM   #10
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My fantasies always involve struggle.

I want to fight with every last ounce of strength. If he wants me, he will have to take me and I will not make it easy on him.

When he finally pins me down, both of us gasping and sweaty, he would smile as he entered me and heard my despairing "Noooooooo!"

Yeah... that's it right there... um...yeah.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:48 PM   #11
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Yes. It is no fun if she submits immediately, but rather after a long struggle which brakes her little by little. Along with the sexual gratification would be the joy of accomplishment, of cracking a strong spirit and leaving it an broken doll in my arms.

But I don't mind if fights me the entire time.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:23 PM   #12
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsondesire View Post
I would make a tricky victim for I have the ability to be more manipulative then any body I have ever come across, I have alot of inner strength and no body can break me.

Every sorrow, is a blessing in disguise and that wont change because I am chained down.

If it is a One time thing, I would make it unforgettable, I would take up alot more of his time then him my own,I would leave him unsatisfied with anything else...He obviously couldn't be anything special,with this personality trait,I would move on alot sooner,I know me.

Instead of being conditioned,I would deal him his own game, he can believe whatever he likes and even easier for me if he wants to believe it, I would even play along,he might take my body but I would play his game so well he would not be able to function well enough to gain complete dominance over me,He would manipulate my body ,I would manipulate his soul.

He would already obviously have imbalances, I have much less,I am very balanced,that is already a disadvantage on his part.

He would already be falling apart to have to go to those lengths,already much closer to the edge them myself,regardless of what sort of rape it was.

I would fight and I never give up although my fighting is not as traditional.

Once I have no energy left to fight,I suppose its good I can manipulate energies,I would take his instead in defence.

Replenishing me,leaving him with none.

Physically, I would play the situation out well, fight where it is most beneficial for me to fight same applies to crying and all the rest,
I would play on his weaknesses, He would like it,I would blow his mind,I would give him whatever he wanted and he would be left in tears,not me.

If I started off as an object I would weasle my way into his heart creating a soft spot for me.

I can read people,I can sence what he is thinking, I will find all the right words to say to get my own way and to confuse him that little bit more

I would gain his trust.

Once I am gone having become his happyness and his forfillment, it will be too much for him to deal with,leading him into ruine.

I would not hesitate to have him locked up, how will he get to me then?...

I would play on them right from the start, poor guy.....

What bad decision making skills on his part.

I am not going to give up on myself because somebody else has issues and this is the only way they feel they can deal with them....

I would leave stronger then ever,nobody could capture me anyway,they would lose everything over me,my perants and friends are already on the look out...and yes,I will tell no matter what they threaten me with, I could communicate those thoughts on a deeper level if needed.

No matter the threat,Yes I will tell.
Handy that I have no fears and pain is not very painfull to me.

If I die,he will still have to live this life time or the next far behind my own progress,alot to deal with in himself and already alot of mine are sorted out,he will fall further behind because of this, I will have made another accomplishment and another experience of value.
and I know where I can get some ruthies
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:34 PM   #13
LilMissNoPleaseNo

Location: All alone, with no one around to hear my screams for help
LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilMissNoPleaseNo

I love to struggle. My fighting back gives you yet another chance to exert your dominance and superiority over me -- once I begin to tire, though, I also enjoy when the struggling is brought to a quick halt through various means, including the tip of a knife, a hand on my throat, or mmmmmm a growled threat in my ear.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:37 PM   #14
LilMissNoPleaseNo

Location: All alone, with no one around to hear my screams for help
LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilMissNoPleaseNo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavishAGirl View Post
It varies, lovely girl. It depends on the roleplay.

I especially love the way it feels when my roleplay partner is desperate to avoid a kiss, even as I can feel how wet her thighs are becoming.

//Ravish
Ooooh yes, I LOVE thrashing my head from side to side, cursing at you, pinching my lips together as hard as I can, doing anything possible to avoid a kiss -- to me my attacker kissing me is more intimate and humiliating than even the sexual act itself.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:08 PM   #15
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissNoPleaseNo View Post
Ooooh yes, I LOVE thrashing my head from side to side, cursing at you, pinching my lips together as hard as I can, doing anything possible to avoid a kiss -- to me my attacker kissing me is more intimate and humiliating than even the sexual act itself.
I would take your hair in a fierce grip and force my mouth on yours, smothering you in the violence and raw hunger of my kiss. Pinching your nose shut to force your mouth open, exploring with my tongue, groaning into your soft mouth in my lust for you. As my knee forces your soft thighs apart, bruising you.

You have me sweating, reading your words, girl.

//Ravish
Old 03-03-2009, 09:17 PM   #16
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
When he finally pins me down, both of us gasping and sweaty, he would smile as he entered me and heard my despairing "Noooooooo!"

Yeah... that's it right there... um...yeah.

The temperature just shot up in here....

Mmm, Sierra. A goddess of erotic words.

Would you still be screaming and bucking wildly beneath your ravisher, even when he is inside you, even when he is riding you and taking what he wants?

//Ravish
Old 03-03-2009, 11:36 PM   #17
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Woodman View Post

You didn't answer your own question, prisonerslave. How do YOU like it? I'm sure we all wanna hear from you.

Yes, I know, I wanted to wait a bit to see the answers first

For me...I'm almost always a fighter. I relish in being the wild animal who will not be trained. If my partner will allow it I would try to hurt him as much as he is trying to "hurt" me. That fear in my voice as I scream obscenities and call him every awful name I can think of. I want to kick and punch, claw at his harms, bite his tongue as he forces a kiss. With my own struggles comes my punishment, there is nothing more wrenching when my fear overwhelms everything I find myself submitting to avoid danger. I want my struggles to be matched, I find that I prefer a more active game. There is nothing sexier to me than to feel my thighs bruise from his knees, or my breasts bruising at each of his fingertips. The claw marks of a thorough ravishment all over. Then after leaving me a broken shell of a girl.

So overall I tend to lie on one end of the spectrum, and that is a nice brutal struggle. Which leaves me with yet another question.

How much (for lack of a better word) violence is enjoyed toward the victim? Do you all enjoy a gentle but of course forceful attacker? Or prefer a more brutal assault in which the victim is physically abused enough to leave marks and may need some medical attention?

For me, I want some physical damage...not enough to mutilate or harm me in the long run, but I don't want to get out of it easy. At least that is my usual fantasy.

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:31 AM   #18
Seventeen

Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)

I will try anything and everything that is within my power to get out of the situation (running, kicking, screaming, reasoning, plea-bargaining- anything!) but ultimately it is my survival that matters most, and if it means submitting or surrendering, then I will do that.
Seventeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:26 AM   #19
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavishAGirl View Post
The temperature just shot up in here....

Mmm, Sierra. A goddess of erotic words.

Would you still be screaming and bucking wildly beneath your ravisher, even when he is inside you, even when he is riding you and taking what he wants?

//Ravish

Never give up. Never surrender.

No, I would not scream. Screaming comes from weakness. A stifled groan, a despairing protest at the moment of entering, moans of pain - that is what you might hear.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:20 AM   #20
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

I'm a struggler. I kick and scream and fight it as much and as long as I can. Unfortunately, providing your rapist has the stamina, there comes a point when you're simply too exhausted to fight, and you gently succumb and pray that it's over soon. *sigh*