Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-21-2007, 03:18 PM   #1
drmephisto

Default Weekend of Terror

It was to be Lauren Entwell’s best weekend ever. She had just been promoted to fashion editor for “Sweet Teen” magazine. She had great success as a model with her sweet looks and petite stature. She looked 15 years younger than her 29 years portrayed and yet her maturity is what allowed her to rise to the position she was in now. She was 5 feet 2 inches and a very lean 110 pounds with a baby face that was her trademark. Her strawberry blond hair down her back was smooth resembling stands of fine copper and gold. Of course her fashion sense was what helped her in her rise wearing smart business suits when appropriate but when not, wearing classy but hip outfits, what for many would be in the range of being an oxymoron. She was shown her new office by Andrea Jackson, the publisher and woman who discovered Lauren while still a freshman in college. “Well girl, you did well,” Andrea said to her protégé whom she was proud of and envisioned that one day she could even succeed her. Lauren was overwhelmed by the view of the Manhattan skyline from the forty story skyscraper. She could see Central Park from one window and the Hudson River from the other. For Andrea, finding Lauren happened at the best time that it could of. Her husband and husband and young son were killed in a car accident and as a result she grew bitter and her work as a model began to suffer. Her photographer Joe Wiles told her that she needed to get on with her life. But she couldn’t model anymore. She decided to go into the publishing business and was ruthless until she met Andrea. In time their relationship grew to almost being mother and daughter and Lauren helped her get over her bitterness.

“So what do I do now?” Lauren asked, bewildered but eager to get started. “For now dear just relax and enjoy the perks and views. We’ll have a new secretary for you on Monday, but what I would like to ask is do you have plans for the weekend?” “Nothing important,” Lauren replied waiting to see what Andrea had in mind. “I thought that the best place for us to go over what lies ahead of you and what will be expected of you would be at my place on Long Island,” she said. Lauren’s eyes brightened like high beams on a dark night. “Sure, I’d love that,” she said trembling with anticipation. Andrea’s home on Long Island was in the Hamptons. On the beach it was a secluded, 5 acre compound that was now worth millions. Lauren had been there many times but now for a weekend with this woman who had been like a second mother to her to discuss her future just thrilled her beyond belief. “Wonderful,” Andrea replied. “Go home and pack a few things and I’ll have my staff stock up some provisions,” she said as she left the office. She looked inside again and said to Lauren, “I am so glad that I was able to bring you to this pinnacle in your life. And you know that you earned it, Right?” Andrea said to Lauren who just gratefully nodded.

At age 45, Andrea Jackson was fit and very young looking. She was all natural as well. Tall and statuesque, she defined modeling. Her hair was still raven black not showing any grey at all. As she got into the elevator she pulled a cell phone from her belt and called her house staff. “Hello Thomas, could you please make sure that we have meals prepared and enough refreshments at the house for the weekend,” she said waiting for a reply. “That’s fine, oh and you and the rest of the staff can have the whole weekend, I will be with my guest just enjoying some time with her,” she said. After another pause she told her servant that they would be there by 9:00. She thanked him and told them to have a nice weekend. The door opened to her floor and she headed to her office.

The young man in the elevator was not even noticed by Andrea but he certainly noticed her. In fact, he had been for some time. She was unaware that he was a stalker who just hoped for occasional events to be near her. Now his luck had risen through the roof. He just heard her tell her staff to be gone when she arrives with a female companion. His cock began to pound in his pants. He had to move fast to get out there before they did but after the staff had left. In his stalking, he knew where her house was. Once on the compound property, it would be easy to find places to hide until he was ready to pounce.

Michael Provinci was the son of one New York’s most notorious crime bosses. But his father wanted to keep him out of the family business at least as far as direct involvement. Michael was fine with that in that he was an electronics genius. He did everything that included bugging offices, finding rivals by use of GPS and making sure that security systems were rendered useless in banks and other targets. But Michael was seen as a geek by his brothers. It pissed him off and he did not do well when it came to women. As a result he usually turned to violence when it came to sex. He often stalked high profile targets like Andrea Jackson but most of the time they were surrounded by an entourage. As a result, he would often go after easier targets, usually young streetwalkers who he would terrify into silence after he would snatch them off the street. He always told them that if they went running to the cops, they would only be told, “Rape? Are you kidding? For you that’s not assault, just theft of services.” It was often true. Very seldom did any hooker who was raped in New York see any justice. They usually ended up being dangerous to be with if you were a John and made any kind of threatening move.

Now Michael had to move fast to prepare. He went to the parking garage where Andrea parked her car. Of course as the publisher, she got the parking space closest to the elevator. Michael already knew everything about her by doing a search on her. As soon as he was in the garage, he saw her silver BMW and the license plate matched. He crept underneath and set about placing a listening device and a GPS that he used to track it on Google Earth. He was done in ten minutes and was on his way back to his van.

Lauren decided to dress hot but casually. She put on a pair of lacy lingerie and over them she put on a tight silk blouse and loose fitting sarong along with a pair of sexy strappy high heels. She figured that she and Andrea would be doing some barhopping to take a break from any work that they will be doing. She packed the rest of her bag and headed out back to her office. It was a fifteen minute subway ride back to her office.

Andrea had plans for Lauren. She hoped that she would take over as editor in chief for Am-line publishing. Sweet Teen had the biggest circulation of the 5 glamour magazines and she wanted Lauren to cut her teeth on the one she knew best. For a woman approaching thirty, Lauren could still pass of for a high school girl. Maybe it was why men shied away from her for fear that she was “jail bait”. Just as well, to Andrea men were a distraction. Her husband and son were the light of her life and when they were lost she found no time for romance. She never wanted Lauren not to find a nice guy but was happy that she threw herself so much into work. “I’m ready when you are,” Lauren said startling Andrea out of her daydreaming. “Yes, let’s go,” said Andrea grabbing her attaché case and overnight bag and taking Lauren’s arm as they headed toward the elevator.

Michael was listening on the receiver that he had for the listening device in Andrea’s car. He was a block away from the Queens Midtown Tunnel, which would give him a good half hour head start. “…I know, I know. Isn’t it just like those guys to see nothing like you do?” Lauren was saying to Andrea in the trailing end of a conversation. “Yeah well’ that’s what we will be discussing over our working weekend Lauren,” Andrea said. “Lauren,” Michael thought. “Man, Lauren Entwell, how lucky could I be. Not only do I have the pleasure of Andrea Jackson, but that hot little piece of ass, Lauren Entwell, fuck yes,” Michael thought as he began to rub his throbbing cock with anticipation. He listened in on the conversation more and from what he gathered, they would stop at a grocery store before they went to the compound in the Hamptons. Just enough time for him to prepare. He headed to the tunnel and toward his fun weekend with his two hot lovelies.

It was just beginning to darken when Michael got to within a quarter mile of the house. He walked briskly to the front gate and found it open slightly. Security was a little lax in the area. That would change after this weekend’s terror filled escapade. Michael was mindful of security systems especially video systems. His detector had yet to locate one. “Is it possible that there is no security here?” Michael thought to himself. He crept along the driveway using the hedge as cover being mindful that the servants may still be in the house. He knows that they were ordered to leave and that the place should be empty. At the end of the driveway he came to the courtyard. There was some activity near what seemed to be the kitchen service area. Just then, a man came out with two women. “Alright ladies, we have a rare opportunity to have nice weekend so let’s do that. The mistress has requested time alone with her protégé,” the man said to the other women. “Suits me fine Thomas, I welcome some time away from the hoity-toity that Ms. Jackson always has here, so let’s go home,” said one of the women servants with Thomas. Michael lay down under the hedge which put him just below the driveway’s view. Within ten minutes, the servants were gone and Michael had the run of the compound. He went the back door and using his pick manage to enter the old lock in under ten seconds. Once inside he turned on the tracking and listening device. The GPS put them at less than ten miles away. At that rate, if they stop at the grocery store, they should be at the house within the hour. He had plenty of time to prepare.

While Andrea tended to grocery shopping for some tid-bits to munch on, Lauren pumped gas in the car. Andrea finished at the register and came out Lauren finished with the pump. “All set?” Andrea asked. “Yea, let’s go!” replied Lauren with anticipation and childlike giddiness. The two women headed down the highway toward the house where Michael eagerly awaited. Michael was still monitoring the conversation as he readied for their approach. The lights in the house were exactly as they were left by the servants. Michael had located rooms strategically located so as to enjoy both of his victims leaving one unattended while preying on the other. He had an ample supply of duct tape, rope and both light and heavy chains for the festivities that would unfold as his imagination brought them to life. He wanted to bring Andrea down a couple of pegs. All she ever gave him was couple of insincere smiles. Other times she never even noticed his existence even though had it not been for him, her costs for her business on computer system would have been much higher. As for Lauren, he just wanted to enjoy the sweetness of penetrating her strawberry blond short and curly pubes. If he had his way with her in front of Andrea, all the more hurt to the bitch.

Michael’s daydreaming was suddenly shaken by the conversation in the car. “Wow! This is beautiful Andrea,” Lauren said with a tone of awe in her voice. “This is nothing dear, wait until you see the rest,” Andrea responded. “Yes, Lauren, wait indeed,” Michael thought to himself as he pulled on his ski mask and slipped on his kid gloves. He checked his 9 millimeter ammo clip and set it in the gun pulling the slide back, then just sat and waited. As moments past he could still hear the chit-chat between the two women. Suddenly he was startled by the sound of the garage door opening. His grip loosened then tightened around the gun. He turns to shut off the receiver and gets in position to watch them enter the house. The balcony for the second floor where the bedrooms were overlooked the kitchen that connected to the garage. He lay on the floor peeking out between the rails. Just them they entered carrying bundles of groceries. “Lauren you can put your things in your room,” she said to Andrea. It’s up the stairs and first on the….” Lauren trailed off in her conversation looking up at the railing with a look of concern. “What is it Andrea?” she asked bewildered. “Nothing, must be my imagination, I just thought that I saw something, don’t worry about it. Oh I almost forgot, here my dear,” Andrea said as she handed Lauren a wrapped package. “A gift, what is it?” Lauren asked. “Open it,” Andrea responded as Lauren began to carefully pull the wrapping apart. Andrea began to laugh. “What?” Lauren asked. “Is this the way you opened Christmas gifts? By carefully pulling the paper apart piece by piece?” Andrea asked still laughing gently. Lauren smiled and continued to work on the paper. “You’re making fun of …..Oh Andrea, it’s beautiful” Lauren said admiring a fine leather attaché case with her name on an engraved brass plate. “Thank you!” Lauren said kissing Andrea on the cheek. “You are welcome my dear, and after all I want my executives to look their best,” Andrea responded. “Now bring your stuff to your room and come down and we can enjoy some of these tidbits and wine that we splurged on,” Andrea told Lauren who was already eagerly on her way. “I’ll leave the case down here,” Lauren said grabbing her bag and heading up the stairs.

More to follow
Old 01-27-2007, 03:37 PM   #2
drmephisto

Michael’s heart was pounding. At first because he thought that Andrea spotted him, but when he heard her dismiss it he breathed a sigh of relief. But now his heart was pounding with anticipation as his little dream lady was coming into the trap that he was about to set. He waited in the room Andrea directed Lauren to go into with his gun drawn. As she entered he moved from behind the door and clamped his hand over her mouth. “Make a fucking sound and I’ll kill both of you,” he said to the terrified young woman. “I’m taking my hand from your mouth, do what you are told and everything will be fine. Lauren was trembling as Michael pulled her wrist behind her and cuffed them. “Please don’t hurt us, the lady downstairs is the owner, she knows where all the money is, just don’t hurt…” “Shut up!” he said as he clamped her mouth again, now her hands securely behind her. “Now, I want you to call her up here and make it sound as if everything is ok, no funny shit or I will kill her and then you,” he said to her as he put his gun to her head.
“Andrea!” Lauren cried down to her in what was a strange tone in her voice. “Yes!” Andrea responded. “Can you come up here please?” Lauren called out. Andrea didn’t respond but grabbed the revolver she kept in the kitchen and headed upstairs sensing something was wrong. When she got to the door she saw the masked intruder holding Lauren with a gun to her head. Her hands were behind her and she could see that was restrained somehow. “Drop the gun!” Michael ordered. Andrea hesitated. “DROP IT!” he said pulling the hammer back on the gun against Lauren’s head. Andrea drops the gun pleading that the intruder not hurt Lauren. “Get over on the bed and lie down face down and put your hands behind you,” he commanded. Andrea realized that he was going to bind her hands and once that was done the two women would be completely at his mercy. “Please, you don’t want to do this, I can give you money…” “What are doing with this insult? I don’t want your fucking money! I want you! And I’ll have her too! Now do what I say or I’ll kill you both!!!!” he screamed at her. She hesitated but complied. She heard the ratcheting sound and felt the cold steel bracelets wrap around her wrists. He then made Lauren sit on the edge of the bed and tied her feet together. He then grabbed Andrea by the hair and pulled her to her feet. He made her walk to a lounge chair in the corner picking up Andrea’s gun on the way. “Sit down bitch!” he ordered her then tied her feet together and tied rope around her chest to bind her to the chair. “So you were going to use this on me huh?” he asked her angrily. “I didn’t even know you were here, but I felt something was wrong,” she responded. He backhanded her face with his hand cutting her lip. “ANDREA!” Lauren screamed. Michael turned to his other captive and went to get her. She looked at him with a terrified little girl expression that made his cock rage. He pulled out a roll of duct tape and sealed her lips. Her muffled protests excited him more and he groped her breast making her squeal. “Leave her alone you brute!” Andrea screamed at Michael. He picked up Lauren cradleing the terrified young woman and walked slowly over to Andrea. Her then put Lauren down making her stand on her bound feet. He looked at Andrea with scorn. “You know, I figured that I would catch you here alone sometime without your servants, but to have you here with a lovely little lady like Miss Lauren Entwell here who I have had a crush on since I first saw her in a magazine,” he says as he strokes her hair as she trembles. He then tightens his grip on her hair to keep her standing. “You know I wonder what would bother you more, me fucking you, or me making you watch while I fuck little missy here,” Lauren squealed in terror at the threat and Andrea still reeling from the slap on her face responded to Michael. “If you hurt her, no place on earth will protect you from me so help me God,” she said raising her head with the last word. He looked down at Lauren and groped her breast to which protested with a muffled whine. “STOP!!” Andrea screamed. “Keep your voice down and respectful if you don’t want her life cut short, then I’ll have to take all my rage out on you. For the first time Andrea was actually beginning to show fear of their captor. Michael turned his attention back to Lauren and pulled her sarong from her waist. “Ohhh my look at her blush, isn’t she sweet?” Michael said looking back at Andrea whose face returned to an expression of silent anger. Michael then ripped Lauren’s blouse. Lauren was crying softly as Andrea tried to free herself from the chair. “You get free from that chair and she’s dead,” Michael warned Andrea who stopped struggling.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:20 PM   #3
drmephisto

Micheal pulled his knife from his pocket, opened it and cut Lauern's bikini top. She squealed terrified as Micheal groped his hostage's now naked breasts. "Isn't she nice?" Michael asked Andrea who could only watch helplessly as the young woman she practiclly adopted as a daughter was suffering at the hands of an unknown monster. "Please, don't hurt her, take me, I can make you feel like a man. What does she know, she is only a young woman, inexperianced and...." Micheal interjected, "That's what I want, tight young firm pussy not some old slut like you that's been used to get you where you are," Andrea kept calm from the insult as she continued to try to save Lauren from assault. "Yes, but experiance can show you delights that you never dreamed of," she said as he returned Lauren to the bed to strip her and rape her. "Ok, I know what I want to do with you, if you satisfy me maybe I will spare her," he said to Andrea putting his hand into Lauren's bottom and petting her cunt. He then threw her on the bed and hog tied her warning her that if she is not right where he is leaving her, he will go back to Andrea and kill her. Before he left he pulled her bikini bottom down to reveal her ass told her how nice it was. He rubbed her cheeks causing Lauren to shudder a crying moan. "You better make my experiance with you one to remember bitch otherwise I will have to take my rage out on this fine little ass," he said admiring Lauren's cheeks and turning toward Andrea with the last word. He went to Andrea and cut ther feet free and freed her from the chair keeping her hands cuffed behind her. "Alright, let's go," he said to her. "Where are we going?" Andrea demanded to know. "You don't want your little friend to witness our intimate time together do you? " he said to her as he led her out of the bedroom. Lauren began to weep in relief that she had been spared but feared for Andrea's safety as well as what may still happen to her. She tried to struggle to free herself to no avail.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:50 AM   #4
drmephisto

Michael led Andrea out of the house to a barn across the compound. "Why are we going in here?" Andrea demanded with fear tinging her tone. "I noticed that you have a forge in there my dear, nice place for hot irons," Micheal replied his evil grin revealed through his mask. "OH MY GOD!" Andrea screamed. "Shut up bitch! Keep your fucking voice down while we are outside or so help me I'll put one of those irons up your ass," he warned her, Andrea reacting by sobbing. They entered the barn and when Micheal turned on the light, he led her to the center. He threw a rope over a beam and when its end fell to him he uncuffed her from behind and cuffed her in front. He then tied the rope to the handcuff chain and grabbed the other end and began to pull. "Oh no please! PLEASE! You don't have to do this!" she pleaded as the rope pulled her to stand on the tips of her toes. "No I don't have to, I want to," Michael responded tearing her dress open revealing her bra panties and stockings her feet still squiriming in her black pumps trying to regain composure. "Why are you doing this to us?" she begged to know. Michael resonded with silence only opening his switch blade and making swift work of removing her bra with it. She responded with gasps and cries. He began to grope her tits hard kneading them and squeezing them brutally. "I have wanted you for a long time cunt and now I have you," he responded forcing his face on hers and driving his tongue into her mouth. She responded by biting down on it. "OWWWWWW!" he screamed grabbing her nipple and pinching it hard to make her release. "Fucking bitch!" he screamed following up with a hard face slap. Enraged he pulled her panties apart, shoved them into her mouth, then pulled out his hard on driving into her dry pussy. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Andrea screamed out a muffled scream as his brutal act of revenge for the bite on his bleeding tongue began.
Old 01-31-2007, 01:58 PM   #5
drmephisto

Muffled as the scream was, Lauren heard it. She wept thinking that the woman who for years treated her like a daughter was now being subjected to brutalization. Then she realized that she would suffer in the same way at some point. She had to get free. She saw the phone on the night table but remebered the intruder's warning. If she was going to be able to do anything, she had to be in the same spot when he returned for her. When he returned, that terrified her.

Micheal warned Andrea not to scream like that again otherwise he would bring her back to the bedroom and she could watch him fuck Lauren. For now he was filled with rage to punish Andrea. His tongue was still bleeding and he could only talk in garbled tones. He spit out what he realized was a piece of his tongue. Andrea smiled, still reeling in pain, managing to spit out her panties. "Makes you kind of easy to identify don't you think?" Andrea said with a mocking tone. Michael took Andrea by the hair and brutally pulled it back. "You know bitch, no one knows about that little fact except you and me. It gives me a good reason to kill you doesn't it," he said to her squeezing her hair until she cried out. "No matter, I'll just fuck you here, kill you, then spent the rest of the time with little Missy upstairs," he said taunting her. "If you"..."IF I WHAT? You can't threaten me anymore, you will be fucking dead," he said to her. "And right now, I am going to make you wish you were." he said to her as he rammed his reenergised hard-on into her causing her to hold in her scream remembering the warning he gave her. She was trying to endure as long as she could and keep him interested in her to spare Lauren.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:58 PM   #6
drmephisto

Lauren figured that Andrea was doing whatever she could to divert the intruder's attention away from her. She was greatful of course but it made her feel guilty. She realzed that it was only the intruder that should feel guilt and wasnted to do something. She looked around the room and still saw the phone as their only hope. She figured that if she could free herself from the hog-tie and get her hands in front of her, she may be able to set a trap after calling the police. She began to make that goal her immediate concern.

Andrea felt the inside of her body being torn to shreds by Micheal's relentless assault. His constant groaning at her expense only served to enrage her and stiffen her resolve to somehow defeat him. He came in her again letting out a mocking laugh meant more to torment Andrea than to satisfy Micheal's nedd for relief. He stumbled back slowly after withdrawing from Andrea's body. "He looked at her with contempt as he said, "I don't know why I am waisting my time fucking you when I have that hot little cutie upstairs," Andrea trying to be calm while she thought about how she could distract him from going after Lauren. "Wait, please," Andrea pleaded. "Please, don't hurt her, I'll give you what ever you want, just please don't hurt her," Andrea begged. Micheal pulled her hair and said, "You can't give me sweet young pussy lady," he said to her with contempt. "Oh I had my fun with you, but it is nothing compared to what I am going to have with her, " he said to her as he taped her mouth to guarentee her silence. She screamed at him in rage as he left to return to the house to his next victim.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:32 PM   #7
drmephisto

Lauren's effort at freeing herself proved fruitless. It may have been just as well. She heard the door downstairs. "LAUREN! I'm coming to get you!" Micheal called out like he was playing a game with a child. Lauren began to pray for a miracle. That this brute would have a stroke and die. Anything to save them from him. He entered the room glaring at her. He cut the rope that hogtied her and rolled her on her back. He ripped the tape from her mouth and commented on how fine she. She began to ask about Andrea and he reacted with rage. "Worry about yourself my sweet, she is still alive if that's what you mean but if she wants to keep it that way she will need to learn some manners," he said to her as he cut the rope binding her feet. "OH MY GOD! Please don't!" Lauren scremed as Micheal spread her legs far more than she could bear dispite her years in gymnastics. He laid on her and forced a kiss on her lips. He then knelt on his knees and pulled down his pants and reveled his throbbing hard on. He took his knife and sliced away her panties, rollong them in a wad and stuffing them in her mouth. "You'll need something to bite down on my sweet," he said to her as he put the head of his cock to her vagina and slowly pried his way inside her. Lauren bit down on the panties and screamed as she felt her body's invasion begin.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:44 PM   #8
drmephisto

Andrea barely heard the muffled screams coming from the house. She began to weep feeling guilt for putting Lauren into this horrible situation. Then she came to her senses and realised that there was nothign she did wrong but rather this brutal intruder who invaded what was supposed to be a joy filled weekend. She sized up her situation and wondered what she could do to free herself. "If I can only reach that knot, I could free myself," she thought and looked over on the table. "The keys!" she thought seeing hope. She strained to pull herself up even thought the handcuffs were cutting into her wrists. SHe bore that pain, silently screaming in her mind. Blood began to drip from the cuts that were opening in her wrist but she manages to get a hold of the rope, pulling herself up to the knot. Her arms and wrists begin to ache with pain that she never thought any human could endure. But the knot was loosening, extasy filled her heart and mind as she realised that she might be free in a minute or two. She only hoped that he didn't return before she was done othewise the pain she felt would be for nothing.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:48 PM   #9
drmephisto

Micheal ravaged Lauren, lasting over ten minutes before orgasm. When he withdrew from her she was bruised and bloodied by his assult on the small framed woman. "It felt like I was back in high school fucking you sweetheart," he said to her as she lay crying and gagging from the wad in her mouth. "Keep quiet and I'll take this out," he said as he removed the panty wad. She coughed as she tried to catch her breath. "I'm going to rest now and when I am ready you are going to give me the blowjob of my life seet bitch," he said as he went downsairs to get some food and drink.

Andrea's wrists burned as the handcuffs continued to cut into her flesh as she strained to open the tight knot. "Come on, come on you son of a.... ahh, Oh God!" she cried in her mind as the knot began to loosen. Her grip was beginning to weaken as she struggled to hold on. She was determined not to fail herself or her friend. Finally the knot opened and she was abble to le go. She fell to the floor on her back crying in pain as she hit the floor. After a moment she manged to sit up and get to her feet. She stumbled to the table where the key was and removed the cuffs and then pulled the tape from her mouth. "Whoever you are you bastard, I am going to kill you," she said as she soothed her still bleeding wrists. She looked around in the stable and saw the stoking rod for the forge. It was a foot long piece of steel that was for the moment the best weapon she had as she headed back to the house.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:15 PM   #10
drmephisto

Andrea managed to open the door to the house without much noise. She heard Lauren crying uncontrolably upstairs and her heart sank. "BASTARD!" she thought. "I am going to make you regret he day you were born you prick," she thought as she tried to remain quet as she slipped to the bottom of the staircase. She could still hear him in the room tormenting her friend. she readied her weapon to advance up the stairs.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:04 PM   #11
drmephisto

The carpeting quieted Andrea's advance onto the bedroom where Lauren's cries and pleas were eminating from. They were back and forth with the intruder's taunting and grunting from raping her. Andrea was at the bedroom entrance, her body still aching but her resolve driving her on to victory over the invader. At the corner of the door she could see in the mirror as he was assaulting her. He had no weapon in his hand only her tied and helpless body under him. She looked the steel rod with determination gripping it with both hands and said a two second prayer. She headed inside and ran toward the intruder and slammed the steel rod onto his back. "OWWWWWW, SHIT!," he cried. Before he could recover Andrea swung the rod upward into his face and knocked him off the bed onto the floor. Lauren screamed at the scene still unaware that she had been rescued. Andrea ran over to the intruder and found him unconscious on the floor. She quickly looked for the guns and means of tying him up. She saw his backpack and found it loaded with tape, rope and the weapons. After cutting Lauren free she used the tape to tie his hands behind him. Then she worked on his feet binding them tight. "Are you ok?" Andrea asked Lauren. Lauren responded with a smile that was quickly replaced by her face willing up with tears. "It's ok honey we got him and this is over," Andrea assured Lauren. "Now let's see who this scumbag is," Andrea said as she want to remove the mask from the intruder's face.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:59 PM   #12
drmephisto

"Holy shit!" screams Andrea at seeing the face of the computer technicion from the building where her business is. "This little fuck, I ought to shoot him now damm him," Andrea says as she rifles his pockets. She finds his wallet and opens it to his license. "Oh my God, Lauren look at the name on this," she says handing it to Lauren. "Michael Provinci; why is that name familier?" she asked. "This is Giuseppie Provinci's fucking worthless son, you know the crime boss, Mother Fucker!" Andrea said. Lauren snickered at Andrea. "What!" Andrea asked in disbelief. "You sound like a drunken sailor," Lauren meekly responded trying to hold back her laughter. Andrea looked at her then realized how out of character she was behaving. "Lauren my love, right now I am not myself and neither are you I guess after what we have been through," Andrea replied. Suddenly Micheal began to moan and return to conciousness. Andrea grabbed the gun and stood over him. "What the fu...Hey! What!" Micheal acted with rage that he was bound on the floor. "How does it feel mother fucker?" Andrea said. "Fuckin bitch, turn me loose," Michael screamed. Andrea kicked him in the jaw then took the gun, cocked it and put to Micheal's still exposed scrotum. "You prick, I could just blow your balls off now and I wouldn't feel any remorse after what you put us through, then I'd drag you to the ocean and feed you to the fish," she said watching with glee the terrified look growing on his face. "Please don't hurt me, please oh shit please," Micheal cried. Andrea took ahold of his testicles and squeezed them making him scream. "Andrea what are you doing?" Lauren cried. "Giving him a little dose of his own medicine," she responded as she began to twist his scrotum making him scream louder. She finished by pistol whipping him in his already badly bruised balls. He rolled over in pain. "When my (cough, cough) father finds out....," "Finds out what? That his punk son is a rapist!" I'd be happy to tell him as I blew your head off in front of him you scumbag," Andrea raged back at him. "Andrea, what are we going to do? We have to call the police," Lauren pleaded. Andrea looked at her with venomous anger then realized that she was right. She walked toward the phone and picked it up. "Oh, the line is dead. I wonder why?" she said as she looked the still pain ridden Micheal. She took her cell and dialed 911 but hung up before the call goes through. "We can't call the police, if we turn him his old man will put a hit on us," she said to Lauren. "Yea, that's right (cough, cough) he will," he said laughing as he did. She looked at him with ice in her veins. "No, we have to kill him," she said as she raised the gun to aim at him.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:06 PM   #13
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

as it seems so popular i've made this thread a sticky so always stays at top of screen. think i'll do that for a few of the best stories according to number of views from members!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 01:08 PM   #14
drmephisto

"NOOOO!" Lauren screamed as Andrea raised the gun and aimed it at Micheal's head. Michael cowered at the woman aiming at him threatening to end his life. "Please, please, don't kill me please," Micheal pleaded like a little girl. "You pathetic piece of shit," Andrea said as she lowered the gun. "Lauren call the cops, ask for Detective Joe Thompson at the Suffolk County Police Dept., the number is on the refridgerator in the kitchen. "Ok!" Lauren said as she ran to the kitchen. "You couldn't do it huh, you haven't got what it takes do you?" Micheal said to taunt Andrea. She looked at him with a cold stare, raised the gun and fired it toward Micheal. "Andrea! What happened?" Lauen cried out from the staircase. She ran back to the room. "FUCKIN BITCH!, You could have killed me," Micheal welped at Andrea bleeding from a fleshwound on his arm. "No you scumbag, I am a very good shot and if I wanted to kill you you would be dead. That was just to let you know that I could have killed you," Andrea said as she got iodine from a drawer. "Here baby, let me take of that for you," she said as she poured iodine on the open wound. "OWWWWWWWW, YOU FUCKING BITCH!" he screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU A SADIST?" Andrea's rage was enflamed as she rooled Micheal over and pistol whiped him in the scrotum. "No you piece of shit, you're the sadist in here," she turned to see Lauren in the door. "Did you call the cops yet?" she asked a bewildered Lauren. "No," she replied timidly. "Well, what are you waiting for?, call them!," Andrea responded sharply. "And tell them to send ambulances," she replied again.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:14 PM   #15
drmephisto

Andrea closed the door behind Lauren and went back to Micheal taunting him. She grabbed him by the cock and rolled him so that he was laying on his back. "Don't defy me you fuck unless you want your balls slammed again," she said to him as he cowered at her threats. "Do they still hurt baby?" she asked with a patronizing tone. "Yes (cough)," he replied wincing at the pain. "Good, now I am going to make them hurt even more," she said as she began to stroke his cock with her hand. "What are you doing?" he asked. "I was once told that if the testicles are made to produce sperm after they have suffered trauma, it can be very painful, so just lay ther and enjoy being jerked off mother fucker," she said to him. Micheal tried to slide away but Andrea put the gun to his head and cocked it. "Hold still you piece of shit and take what's coming to you," she said as he complied. "Ohh God , it's already starting to hurt, ohh God," Micheal cried like a baby. "Now you know how we felt being invaded by you you piece of shit," she responded. She picked up the pace so that he would cum quickly leaving no time for pleasure in him. Suddenly his cum spurt out along with blood. "Ahhhhhhhh!" he cried out. "Poor baby," Andrea said with satisfaction in her tone. "Andrea, open the door," Lauren called out. Andrea opened the door to let her in. "The police are on their way, my God what happened to him?" she asked seeing the blood drooling. "Bloody mess huh?" she said laughing. "You'll pay for this you bitch, you'll pay for this," Micheal cried out to her. Andrea squated next to him. "Maybe, but it will be worth it," she replied.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:51 AM   #16
drmephisto

The gate intercom broadcast the arrival of the police. "Is Joe Thompson with you?" Andrea asked. "Yes Andrea I'm here, let us in," he responded. Knowing that her friend from the police was with them gave her confidence.

Joe Thompson was a tall muscular retired New York City detective who worked in the organized crime division. Although he had been intimate with Andrea in the past, he knew that this time in her life was devoted to work. Andrea figured that it would be best to have him at hand to deal with the complications brought about by who the rapist was related to. She met him at the kitchen door. "Oh my God, Andrea," he said expressing despair looking at the wounds and bruses on her face. "Give me a kiss you big lug," she said as he pulled him down to peck him on the cheek. "Where is this scumbag?" he asked controlling rage building up within him. "Bedroom, upstairs" she replied. Joe directed uniformed Suffolk County police officers to attend to the perpertrator. As he led Andrea to the kitchen table he inquired about the young woman sitting there. "Lauren, this is Joe Thompson, Joe; Lauren Entwell my protege' and almost adopted daughter," Andrea said as she sat down preparing herself for the inquiries about to come.
Old 04-05-2007, 03:29 PM   #17
drmephisto

“Joe, Lauren didn’t do anything to this bastard but I did, and I want that on the record,” Andrea said as she lit a cigarette. Joe looked at her wondering if he should remove himself from the case because of his history with Andrea. “You know that you ought to wait until you have a lawyer present,” he says to her as Michael is taken out by paramedics on a gurney. He gives Andrea a “just wait!” look which she responds with one that says “bring it on”. “Joe, I have nothing to hide, the bastard broke in, raped me and my friend, I was able to overpower him and gave him some well deserved justice,” to which Joe puts up his hand. “Enough, call an attorney and talk to him, don’t say another word,” he says just as a tall slender and attractive woman enters wearing a badge. “Why shouldn’t she say anything Detective?” she asked as she entered.” Isn’t she the victim here?” she asked. “Hello Grace,” Joe said to the woman entering the room heading to the stairs. “CSI isn’t done up there yet,” he says to her as she turned around. “What are you doing here so soon anyway, we just got this call? How did the DA become aware of what was going on here so soon?” Joe asked in an agitated tone. “Well to be honest, I was passing by and saw the commotion,” she responded. “The news crews were asking me to comment and I had to say no comment because I didn’t know what to say that is until I heard that a sexual assault had taken place here form the news crews” she responded. “I figure that I’ll be the lead prosecutor on this since it is such a case but I just heard you tell the alleged victim to be quiet,” she said as she looked with suspicion at Andrea. “Are you under arrest Ms. Jackson?” the lady asked. “Who are you anyway?” Andrea asked indignantly. “Joe you are rude, you should have introduced us,” the lady directed criticism at Joe. “My name is Grace Westrick, and I am an assistant District Attorney here in Suffolk County,” she said as she held up the badge that she had pinned to her jacket.

Grace Westrick was a former New York County prosecutor whose record of convictions for sex offenders was an astounding eighty-five percent. Her career in Manhattan was cut short by the untimely, murder of her husband, an NYPD detective, and Joe Thompson’s partner at the time. The animosity between them stemmed from that relationship. Because of it, Grace had to come to Long Island to be near her daughter, who now 19 and in college was at the time a freshman in high school.

“Look Grace, when I have my reports finished I will rush on to your office, but for now, I am in the middle of an investigation and you need to leave,” Joe said as he went to the door to lead her out. “Fine, just get moving on this, I saw the perp, this is not going to be good for this village or Suffolk County,” Grace said as she left. “I will you can bet on it,” Joe replied. Grace simply held up her hand in acknowledgement as she left not turning to look at him.

Last edited by drmephisto; 04-06-2007 at 02:20 PM.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:03 PM   #18
drmephisto

“Docket number S072275, People vs. Michael Provinci, charges are 2 counts each of rape in the first degree, assault in the first degree, kidnapping, one count burglary in the first degree,” the clerk announced as he placed the docket on the judge’s bench. “What’s the plea counselor?” the judge asked. “Your honor my client pleads not guilty,” responded Sean McGuire, noted mob lawyer representing the Provinci family. “People on bail?” the judge inquired from Grace Westrick. “People request that the defended be remanded your honor, he broke in to the home of one of the victims and laid in wait for them, then brutally assaulted them over a course of several hours,” she responded quickly before McGuire could interrupt. “Judge, I …” “Save it Mr. McGuire, I read the police report, nothing you could say at this point would have saved him, defendant is remanded,” the judge shot back as he slammed his gavel calling for the next case.

As he watched his client be led away Sean McGuire stepped over to the lectern that Grace was working at. “Ms. Westrick, I am hoping that we can come to a deal of some kind here,” McGuire inquired. “Sure, your client pleads guilty to 2 counts of rape and I’ll drop the rest,” she said as she finished packing her valise and headed for the door. “Ms. Westrick please something a little,” “A little what? More lenient? I can’t say what I would like to do to that son of a bitch, legal ethics won’t allow it,” she ranted back and as she turned to leave again a short older well dressed man blocked her way. “Mrs. Westrick, I would like to speak to you about my son,” he said as she stood before him startled by his sudden appearance. Onofrio Provinci stood blocking Grace’s way with 2 bodyguards on either side of him. “Mr. Provinci, I suggest that you speak with your lawyer, I can’t speak to you about this, and he has a plea bargain that I have” “No plea bargains!” Provinci screamed grabbing Grace’s jacket. Court officers began to close in to take action. “I suggest you release ne sir otherwise these officers will place you under arrest and you will join your son in jail,” Grace said. Provinci responded with only a cold stare as he released her and she departed repeating to him that he talk to his lawyer about the plea. “Come Don Provinci,” Sean said trying to lead his client out the door. The old man, hobbled as he was still commanded respect and a great amount of muscle. “I want my son out of here, he is not going to spend any time in prison,” he grumbled and stopped to look at Sean. “I wanted him to be clean, and not in any of this,” he said to his lawyer. “Please sir, we can talk in the car, let’s go,” he motioned to the bodyguards to help him as he tried to hurry the old man to the waiting limo.
Old 04-15-2007, 12:38 PM   #19
drmephisto

Sean McGuire was one of those kids from Hell's Kitchen whose chances in life were less than bright. His father was an abusive drunk who beat him and his mother and sisters. One he was killed in a drunken stupor hit by a car. "No loss mom, he was a bum any way," he told his mother at the funeral. She responded with the only physical beating she ever gave him; a hard slap across his face.
"He was still your father, honor him and have respect for him in death," she said sternly. He was taken back by this, but adored his mother so he respected her wishes. He was sixteen at the time and caught up in the violence going on between the Italian mob and the Irish gangsters known as the Westies. He was running drugs and numbers one night when he was waylaid by capos of the LaCassio clan who were renegade members of the Provinci family. They dragged him into a car and told him they were going to make an example of him. "FUCK YOU YOU GUINEA WOP COCK SUCKER!" he told them. Naturally their response was the butt of a 9mm in the mouth. He wouldn't cry or give them the satisfaction of pleading for mercy. Upon arrival at the warehouse where they did business they were surrounded by four large black sedans. The capos surrounded the car and others dragged the occupants out. With them all disarmed and on their knees and their hands behind their heads, a small figure came out of one of the sedans. He had an overcoat draped over his shoulders and walked over to Julius LaCassio. He grabbed him by the hair and pulled it back to make him look up at him. “Julius, my nephew Why have you been a bad boy,” the figure asked. Julius could see it was Don Michael Angelo Provinci. “Godfather, Godfather please I was,” …. “YOU WERE DOING WHAT I SAID NOT TO DO!” the Don said making Julius cringe in terror. The Don squatted down holding his coat on his shoulder. “You are my spoiled sister’s spoiled little brat and because of that I won’t do anything this time, but I only give one second chance, do not fuck with me again otherwise you will get this,” he said turning to one his capos. Without hesitation the one he looked at put a bullet into the brain of one of Julius’ men who collapsed on the street. Julius cried out in anguish. “Next time it will be you, now bring in the monies owed the family and all will be forgiven,” he said standing and walking back to his car. “Who is this?” he said as he walked back seeing Sean beaten and bloodied. He held his head up as the groggy kid just looked at him with scorn. “Who is this kid?” Don Provinci asked Julius. “He was muscling in on our turf Godfather,” Julius said with some pride in his voice. He took pity on the boy looking at him. “This was muscling in?” he said in amazement. “Bring him over here,” he motioned to one of his capos. “This little punk was muscling in you piece of shit, he’s a fucking kid you piece of shit,” he said slapping him five times. “Get out of my sight before I change my mind about letting you live, get them all out of here,” he motioned to the rest of the enforcers. He squatted down in front of Sean and said,” Don’t worry kid, I’ll get you fixed up,” he said. “Take him to Doc’s, get him fixed up,” he said to a capo. “Let’s look inside at what damage this punk did to our operation.

Sean’s thoughts returned from twenty years earlier as he heard Don Provinci asking him what they were going to do about Michael. Sean looked at him with despondency on his face. “I was thinking about how you saved my life fifteen years ago. Then you got me to finish high school, and go to law school,” he said with some hopelessness in his face. “The district attorney won’t go for anything less than Michael doing hard time Michelangelo,” Sean said. He would call him by his first name only in private moments of counsel. “As your consigliore, I can only advise that he take this plea, under the circumstances, it is the best Michael can hope for. The Don looked at him incredulously. “Where is that scrappy little Irish kid that used to be my lawyer,” he asked him as he held his chin. “I love you like a father Michelangelo, and I have been loyal to you in every thing especially when I knew that I could help. If you want to fight for Michael in court, let me get him a lawyer that specializes in these types of cases,” he said as she motioned to the driver to take him to the hotel near the court house. “Alright Sean, you do what you can,” he said. Sean nodded but knew in his heart that the Don was going to follow another course; one he did not want to know about. After dropping him at the hotel, he motioned to his driver to take him home. He picked up his cell phone. “Sylvester, I have a job for you,” he said.
Old 04-15-2007, 05:09 PM   #20
drmephisto

Sylvester Gione was a methodical sadistic brute who did most of the dirty work that Don Provinci ordered without Sean’s awareness. ‘Sly’ as he was known worked alone and answered to no one but the Godfather. His order from the Godfather was to put the fear of God into Michael’s prosecutor. He set about by finding out who it was. Upon finding out about Grace Westrick he researched her completely. As he sat across form the Hofstra University campus, his camera was firing off pictures of several young people going to their cars. Among them was Abigail (Abby) Westrick, at age nineteen already a junior in college. Criminal justice major, daughter of Suffolk County District attorney Grace Westrick. “These should do nicely,” Sly thought to himself as he drove off with several pictures of Abby.

A knocking on her door raised her head in response. “Yes?” Grace answered to the door as a messenger entered. “This just came Grace,” replied the messenger. “Just leave it there, I’ll get to it later,” which he did proceeding a polite yes maam. She continued to work on her case when the phone rang. “DA Westrick, may I h…..” “MOM!” “Abby? Abby what’s wrong?” A dark burly voice replaced the sweet young voice of Abby. “Mrs. Westrick, I am assuming that you haven’t yet opened a package just delivered to you, I suggest you do so now,” the voice instructed. Grace dropped the phone and opened the package. What she saw gripped her in a state of terror like no other. Her beautiful daughter was sitting, bound and gagged, stripped to her bra and panties with a hooded figure holding a gun to her head and his other hand on her breast. “If anything…” “Now listen to me, do not tell the police about this, just make the Provinci case go away, you have twenty four hours other wise I will use your little girl and throw her away,” the voice said hanging up before she could respond. Grace grabbed the picture and ran to her car. As she was getting in a hand placed a wet rag over her mouth. As she gasped for air the fumes of chloroform began to take effect on her. She passed out and was loaded into a van which drove off with her.