Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-22-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
Fragile

Fragile Level 3 (300+)Fragile Level 3 (300+)Fragile Level 3 (300+)Fragile Level 3 (300+)
Default Making strange women nervous

As opposed to the "Have you ever put yourself in a situation where rape could occur?"-thread, in which we might have admitted that we did walk in rather too sexy clothing down a dark alley, wondering if it was still arousing or just plainly frightening, here comes a topic for the men:

Have you ever realized that a woman (all on her own) walking ahead of you in, let's say, an abandoned subway station or a dark alley, was throwing nervous looks over her shoulder at you?
And did you then lessen your pace or change the side of the street as to make her more comfortable, or did you keep up to her speed, smiling a little twisted smile that you managed to make her feel uneasy?
Of course, alle you fine gentlemen would never threaten a woman more than that (unless she wants you to, for that matter ), but I'm curious who has ever indulged himself in this small "game".
I wondering because when I'm in the situation of that woman throwing a nervous look over my shoulder, I'd like to know how big my chances are that my pursuer has just the same little thoughts on is mind. XD

Thanks in advance for your answers,
Fragile
Fragile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:50 AM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would never slow my pace or change sides of street. I just think how fast her heart must be beating. Her mind running through all the worse ideas that float deep in the back of her mind. They are surfacing despite her efforts to shove them back in the closet.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
Fragile

Fragile Level 3 (300+)Fragile Level 3 (300+)Fragile Level 3 (300+)Fragile Level 3 (300+)

I don't know wether this is good or bad from a moral point of view, but personally I certainly like that!
Old 11-22-2010, 11:53 AM   #4
Memento Mori

Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm a girl, and I'm guilty of this. Is it moral to shoot her a dark, appraising glare, hastening my step as I trail behind her with evil thoughts racing through my mind? Morals are objective. What I can tell you is it excites me to scare people. I get off on it, but I never take it to the next level. I want her to be afraid, not harmed. As tempted as I get to press my knife against her throat, and force her to take my fingers deep inside her unwilling pussy, I refrain. As long as you don't scare her too much, I don't see a moral objection.
Memento Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:55 PM   #5
Gothicjedi666

Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragile View Post
As opposed to the "Have you ever put yourself in a situation where rape could occur?"-thread, in which we might have admitted that we did walk in rather too sexy clothing down a dark alley, wondering if it was still arousing or just plainly frightening, here comes a topic for the men:

Have you ever realized that a woman (all on her own) walking ahead of you in, let's say, an abandoned subway station or a dark alley, was throwing nervous looks over her shoulder at you?
And did you then lessen your pace or change the side of the street as to make her more comfortable, or did you keep up to her speed, smiling a little twisted smile that you managed to make her feel uneasy?
Of course, alle you fine gentlemen would never threaten a woman more than that (unless she wants you to, for that matter ), but I'm curious who has ever indulged himself in this small "game".
I wondering because when I'm in the situation of that woman throwing a nervous look over my shoulder, I'd like to know how big my chances are that my pursuer has just the same little thoughts on is mind. XD

Fragile
That has happened to me, women looking at me as I walk down the street at night. I just ignore them really, its not like they could stop me if I did anything so why slow down and make them feel better. A few time I have slowed down or speed up to see if they do anything, so far nothing. I often think as I cross over the road or turn a corner, are they feeling relief or do they ever feel guilty about thinking of me as a rapist when I am in fact a nice bloke . I never harm them so do they think to themselves "oh god I bet he thinks I am a right werido watching him like that"
Gothicjedi666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:00 PM   #6
Fragile

@ Gothicjedi666: I don't think any of the women felt guilty because of her thoughts - women (or people on the whole, nowadays) are raised to think of suspicion and precautions as virtues.

@ Memento Mori: Excuse me for writing "men" instead of "rapists", "hunters" or anything that includes the female version as well. It was just the force of habit, because in FSRP (in contrast to the rest of the lovely and colorful world of BDSM) the role is usually defined by gender.
I'm glad you aswered anyway, because I think your answer is very revealing as well as appealing.

OffTopic: In your introduction you once wrote "Nein!" instead of "No!". May I decently ask wether you also come from Germany or a neighbour country?
Old 11-22-2010, 05:23 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've walked behind women before in dark areas, and while the fantasy is to increase my pace just enough to catch her in front of an alley, I don't. although I don't slow down or cross the street either. In college we had an orientation, and one of the things they told men to do when they are in this situation is to pull out their license and hold it up. Not really relevant, just thought that funny. )And if I am digging in my wallet trailing behind a women at night in the dark I am coming out with a condom)
Old 11-22-2010, 06:00 PM   #8
weirdtexan

weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to weirdtexan

I usually slow my pace or walk on the other side of the street. Hell I sometimes avoid women in stores if I think they think I'm giving off a bad vibe. Probably a mix of wanting to be a gentleman and hating having people think I'm a freak.
weirdtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:29 PM   #9
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh yes, I have been in this situation upon numerous occasions. One of the perks of taking long walks late in the evening.

How I react depends largely upon my mood. Often I find the presence of the woman (or anyone, really) an annoyance and a distraction. I am out there to be alone with my thoughts, so I'll deliberately cross the street or turn away just so I don't feel myself under scrutiny.

If I am feeling playfully evil however, I will stay behind her. I will draw just close enough to her to hover at the edge of her personal space without strictly invading it, then slow my pace to match hers completely. My eyes will lock onto the back of her head, so that any time she casts a glance back, she'll find me regarding her intensely. Often my hands will keep in my pockets, as concealed hands are more threatening than open ones.

This is all a game to me, of course.

I've yet to have any woman deeply panic. I was confronted only once by a woman who I ended up walking home in the end. The most common reactions are to speed up or to stop and move off to the side, pretending to search for something in their pockets or purses or make a phone call.

The latter is my favorite, as it allows me to stroll past and give the woman a dark, lingering look as I pass and quietly whisper "Good evening, miss." with a tip of my hat.

It is my way of telling her "I could have, I just didn't feel like it. Maybe next time."

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:35 PM   #10
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm way too much of a gentleman to try something like this. I'm more likely to fall back just a bit so she is more comfortable and of course watch her ass as she's walking. If I'm closer up I'll be sure to open the door for her as I'd try to get there first as that is what a gentleman does for a lady.

Having said that their are my thoughts sizing up the situation all the time and my fantasies take over with the "what if" situations that I'll save and replay later on.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:09 PM   #11
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Quote:

In said situation, because of my appearance the woman always sends a nervous vibe. I live in Brooklyn, NY where woman know to be careful walking the streets or riding the subway at night. Then I appear out of nowhere, a dark figure in all black with a hood on.

Quote:
In all honesty it depends on what mood I'm in.

If I was a in a bad mood, I wouldn't do anything to purposely make them any more scared then they already are. At that moment I would be to engrossed with whatever I was dealing with to care about their feelings. I would keep going in whatever direction I was going and at same speed.

If I was in an indifferent mood, again I wouldn't purposely make them any more scared then they already are. I would do what I normally do, which is look them over. See if she's wearing a skirt, and if she is, look at her legs. Then I attempt to see their left hand so if I dialogue begins, I know which angle to come at. I would also thoroughly look over their body language so I can get a sense of their mood. While I'm doing all of this, I would slow my pace, or keep my distance enough that it makes them feel more comfortable without impeding me from doing whatever I'm doing.

If I was in a good mood, I wouldn't pay them any mind. When I'm in a good mood, I'm in my own world and I could care less. If she was wearing a short skirt, I would take a look at her legs and then go back to whatever else I had on my mind. I wouldn't change my pace or anything like that.

Quote:

Fragile
Your welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger View Post
I would never slow my pace or change sides of street. I just think how fast her heart must be beating. Her mind running through all the worse ideas that float deep in the back of her mind. They are surfacing despite her efforts to shove them back in the closet.
So it's like you are getting off on their reaction. That's cool. Their feelings are their own, and so are yours. *thumbs up*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
I'm a girl, and I'm guilty of this. Is it moral to shoot her a dark, appraising glare, hastening my step as I trail behind her with evil thoughts racing through my mind? Morals are objective. What I can tell you is it excites me to scare people. I get off on it, but I never take it to the next level. I want her to be afraid, not harmed. As tempted as I get to press my knife against her throat, and force her to take my fingers deep inside her unwilling pussy, I refrain. As long as you don't scare her too much, I don't see a moral objection.
I agree, for those that excite them. It's cool with me *thumbs up* note taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothicjedi666 View Post
That has happened to me, women looking at me as I walk down the street at night. I just ignore them really, its not like they could stop me if I did anything so why slow down and make them feel better. A few time I have slowed down or speed up to see if they do anything, so far nothing. I often think as I cross over the road or turn a corner, are they feeling relief or do they ever feel guilty about thinking of me as a rapist when I am in fact a nice bloke . I never harm them so do they think to themselves "oh god I bet he thinks I am a right werido watching him like that"
Gothic, I like the way you think. *thumbs up*

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
I've walked behind women before in dark areas, and while the fantasy is to increase my pace just enough to catch her in front of an alley, I don't. although I don't slow down or cross the street either. In college we had an orientation, and one of the things they told men to do when they are in this situation is to pull out their license and hold it up. Not really relevant, just thought that funny. )And if I am digging in my wallet trailing behind a women at night in the dark I am coming out with a condom)
Actually the college comment was funny. *thumbs up*

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdtexan View Post
I usually slow my pace or walk on the other side of the street. Hell I sometimes avoid women in stores if I think they think I'm giving off a bad vibe. Probably a mix of wanting to be a gentleman and hating having people think I'm a freak.
That almost seems to nice and you shouldn't care what people think. Be yourself and be proud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowkey View Post
Oh yes, I have been in this situation upon numerous occasions. One of the perks of taking long walks late in the evening.

How I react depends largely upon my mood. Often I find the presence of the woman (or anyone, really) an annoyance and a distraction. I am out there to be alone with my thoughts, so I'll deliberately cross the street or turn away just so I don't feel myself under scrutiny.

If I am feeling playfully evil however, I will stay behind her. I will draw just close enough to her to hover at the edge of her personal space without strictly invading it, then slow my pace to match hers completely. My eyes will lock onto the back of her head, so that any time she casts a glance back, she'll find me regarding her intensely. Often my hands will keep in my pockets, as concealed hands are more threatening than open ones.

This is all a game to me, of course.

I've yet to have any woman deeply panic. I was confronted only once by a woman who I ended up walking home in the end. The most common reactions are to speed up or to stop and move off to the side, pretending to search for something in their pockets or purses or make a phone call.

The latter is my favorite, as it allows me to stroll past and give the woman a dark, lingering look as I pass and quietly whisper "Good evening, miss." with a tip of my hat.

It is my way of telling her "I could have, I just didn't feel like it. Maybe next time."
You play the game well my friend, you play the game well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
I'm way too much of a gentleman to try something like this. I'm more likely to fall back just a bit so she is more comfortable and of course watch her ass as she's walking. If I'm closer up I'll be sure to open the door for her as I'd try to get there first as that is what a gentleman does for a lady.

Having said that their are my thoughts sizing up the situation all the time and my fantasies take over with the "what if" situations that I'll save and replay later on.
This all being new to me, would you believe I never thought of that.

+ rep for the idea.

@ Fragile

+ rep nice thread.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world

Last edited by TheOneSolo; 11-22-2010 at 11:48 PM.
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:10 AM   #12
Memento Mori

Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
@ Gothicjedi666: I don't think any of the women felt guilty because of her thoughts - women (or people on the whole, nowadays) are raised to think of suspicion and precautions as virtues.

@ Memento Mori: Excuse me for writing "men" instead of "rapists", "hunters" or anything that includes the female version as well. It was just the force of habit, because in FSRP (in contrast to the rest of the lovely and colorful world of BDSM) the role is usually defined by gender.
I'm glad you aswered anyway, because I think your answer is very revealing as well as appealing.

OffTopic: In your introduction you once wrote "Nein!" instead of "No!". May I decently ask wether you also come from Germany or a neighbour country?
I'm involved with a man well versed in the language, and find it helps me learn by incorporating German into conversation.
Memento Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:09 PM   #13
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

On these occasions when I notice a nice bottom/pair of legs ahead I will speed up to get to a reasonable viewing distance, then stay there... not too close, about 10 yards. But I will (attempt to!) look studiously disinterested, not give a creepy grin. If she glances my way when our ways part I'll give her a smile though - only polite.

I know what you mean mat2001uk - if I'm *not* purposely having a lech but just happen to be walking behind a woman at about the same speed, I start to feel like she might be imagining that.. guilty conscience I've supposed... but it's nice to know from what Fragile says that she often is!

Fragile, if when you check the man in question is innocently reading his email on his phone as you walk along, do you think "what a relief (disappointment?), he isn't interested in me after all", or "dirty bastard, is he taking candid pictures of me?"
Old 11-26-2010, 05:10 AM   #14
Fragile

Well, concerning the phone, I would decide it when I see wether he levels the phone rather horizontally (mails) oder vertically (pictures). But as long as he doesn't bother me, he might as well take some pictures of my back, that wouldn't worry me to much.

And for sure, my rational self would think "What a relief!", but my freakish and perverted self would, if he's a little handsome, rather thumb disappointedly through the what-might-habe-beens.