Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-23-2016, 08:28 PM   #1
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation
Default Ladies, what do you want me to say?

I saw a similar thread on here, but I wanted to modify it just a bit. The following are a few of the phrases I use in my fantasies and I would like you to "rate" them or comment on them.

"That's right...fight me...fight me if you think you have to...the good ones always do. The good ones always do"

*This next one sounds kind of strange, I know, but I only use it in my historically set fantasies - usually one involving an arranged marriage - and a royal one at that* "Each night I will come upon you. I will enter into you. My seed will flow forth to your fertile womb and you will give me a son. If our first child isn't, then the next one will be. Or the next. Or the next. Or the next. Or the next."

*Same warning as previous* *thrust/grunt* I want...*thrust* a son.

*Everything I say, I am murmuring in that breathy voice,* *settling myself on top of her, gently cradling her* "You're so beautiful...'n' sexy. All men want you...but none of them, none of them can give you what I can. It's what every woman truly wants...to be used...dominated. *As I 'settle in' between her thighs she fights me, a little bit - maybe she just exhales in disgust, turning her head to the side* Shhhh...don't be like that. *kissing her neck* Don't be like that. *I begin to lovingly stroke her hair away from her forehead. She turns back to face me although I haven't figured out how this will happen. She won't want to face her rapist willingly, but I don't like the idea of forcing her with my hand.* "That a girl. That's better. "You'll like it...I promise...And then you'll want it. And soon you'll beg me for it. And then I'll be the only one who can satisfy you."

"I'm going to come inside you. If you're lucky, you'll get pregnant. A son to be my living image. So when you look into his eyes, you will always see...me."

"You're tighter than I thought you'd be...which doesn't say a whole lot seeing as how I can't walk across campus without running into *yelling* nine guys you've fucked!!"

"Should I tit fuck you? Huh? Blow my load on your face?"

"Don't cry...you'll make me come...and I want to enjoy you."

"Don't cry...don't give me that shit...this isn't the first time you've fucked a guy you didn't want to...it's just the first time you won't benefit from it. Yeah, you know what I mean. Pretty girl like you. Great set uh tits like that...probably developed early, started giving hand jobs at what? Eleven? Twelve? Fucking by 15?"

*Murmuring* "Lie back here. I want to play with your titties...'n' suck thum."

"Show me your tits. That a girl. A woman can make up for so much with her tits and you always did have a great set uh tits."

"Now you're mine...you belong to me."

"It didn't have to be this way...I didn't want it this way. We could have made love. We could have made love!"

"I have been so good to you. And now you're gonna be good to me."

"You make me sick."

"You remind me of a horse I used to have. People claimed she couldn't be ridden. But I knew...she only needed...to be... *murmuring into her ear* broken."

Last edited by dokturok; 07-23-2016 at 11:14 PM.
dokturok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 06:03 PM   #2
grants70
Privileged Member

grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You got an active imagination dok, some good phrases in that lot.
grants70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 12:57 AM   #3
Shawn D

Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A wise man once said: "If you are good at something, never do it for free." dokturok should set up a vending machine for post-rape quotes outside bars, along deserted roads and in dark alleys. For a dollar, rapists will receive a slip of paper containing one of those lines, to be read to their victim as a verbal coup de grace. Preferably, memorize the line before the rape so that your victim will think you have it in mind all along.
Old 08-14-2016, 06:19 PM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Merry Christmas, rape thing. She was lying on the floor crying and hugging herself, but it made her giggle.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 05:36 AM   #5
DeeRene

DeeRene has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DeeRene has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DeeRene has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DeeRene has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DeeRene has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DeeRene has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DeeRene has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DeeRene has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DeeRene has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"That's right...fight me...fight me if you think you have to...the good ones always do. The good ones always do"
10/10
*This next one sounds kind of strange, I know, but I only use it in my historically set fantasies - usually one involving an arranged marriage - and a royal one at that* "Each night I will come upon you. I will enter into you. My seed will flow forth to your fertile womb and you will give me a son. If our first child isn't, then the next one will be. Or the next. Or the next. Or the next. Or the next."
in the context you mentioned, I like it!
*Same warning as previous* *thrust/grunt* I want...*thrust* a son.
same as above. Very interesting and creative scenario by the way

*Everything I say, I am murmuring in that breathy voice,* *settling myself on top of her, gently cradling her* "You're so beautiful...'n' sexy. All men want you...but none of them, none of them can give you what I can. It's what every woman truly wants...to be used...dominated. *As I 'settle in' between her thighs she fights me, a little bit - maybe she just exhales in disgust, turning her head to the side* Shhhh...don't be like that. *kissing her neck* Don't be like that. *I begin to lovingly stroke her hair away from her forehead. She turns back to face me although I haven't figured out how this will happen. She won't want to face her rapist willingly, but I don't like the idea of forcing her with my hand.* "That a girl. That's better. "You'll like it...I promise...And then you'll want it. And soon you'll beg me for it. And then I'll be the only one who can satisfy you."
love it! You've got very creative fantasies!

"I'm going to come inside you. If you're lucky, you'll get pregnant. A son to be my living image. So when you look into his eyes, you will always see...me."
this one doesn't do anything for me. So, I wouldn't get off on something like this from my own fantasy. However, I gottasay, I shuddered a little reading that! So, job well done. Haunting for sure!

"You're tighter than I thought you'd be...which doesn't say a whole lot seeing as how I can't walk across campus without running into *yelling* nine guys you've fucked!!"
Nah. I don't like this so much. There's sexier ways to call her a whore

"Should I tit fuck you? Huh? Blow my load on your face?"
Personally, not for me. I don't encorporate cum into my Fanasties. Just not something that excites me.

"Don't cry...you'll make me come...and I want to enjoy you."
ooh another 10/10 for me!

"Don't cry...don't give me that shit...this isn't the first time you've fucked a guy you didn't want to...it's just the first time you won't benefit from it. Yeah, you know what I mean. Pretty girl like you. Great set uh tits like that...probably developed early, started giving hand jobs at what? Eleven? Twelve? Fucking by 15?"
meh, doesn't do anything for me personally.

*Murmuring* "Lie back here. I want to play with your titties...'n' suck thum."
yes. I also love that in real life though haha.

"Show me your tits. That a girl. A woman can make up for so much with her tits and you always did have a great set uh tits."
sure, I alays enjoy a tit's compliment

"Now you're mine...you belong to me."
yes

"It didn't have to be this way...I didn't want it this way. We could have made love. We could have made love!"
nah, not for me

"I have been so good to you. And now you're gonna be good to me."
I like it. Sounds like someone who knows her and that's typically how my Fanasties go.

"You make me sick."
Doesnt do anything for me.

"You remind me of a horse I used to have. People claimed she couldn't be ridden. But I knew...she only needed...to be... *murmuring into her ear* broken."
nah, a little too dramatic for my taste.

Overall, great and very creative!
DeeRene is offline   Reply With Quote