Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-04-2007, 06:24 PM   #1
thebadguy

thebadguy has initial reputation
Default Which celebrity would you rape and how?

Which celebrity would you rape and how?
thebadguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 06:34 PM   #2
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

good idea badguy. how about this?

People say who and how. and I will write it. and get it posted up here.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:22 AM   #3
jack-the-ripa
Banned

jack-the-ripa has initial reputation

The Olsen twins. I'd hire some men to kidnap them and have them handcuffed to a bed in my soundproofed mannor in the suburbs. Rape and humiliate them for about a week... Record everything on camera and threaten to post everything online if they'd turn me in...

jack-the-ripa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:07 AM   #4
reaper2555

reaper2555 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebadguy
Which celebrity would you rape and how?
jeri ryan. I'd observe her, study her daily routine and strike when the opportunity was right kidnapping her and taking her to a remote locattion where i could enjoy all her holes at my leisure .
reaper2555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 12:19 PM   #5
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

olsen twins defo for me too, but my scenario would be different, you know the skinny one? shes just started to start acting a bit bad, smoking and drinking now as ive seen in the newspapers, so i often envision a scenario where the "good" sister has been naggin the "bad one" (no idea which is which!) so to get revenge the bad siss spikes her goody two shoes sister's drink and lets me have my wicked way - damn i love that fantasy

2nd has got to be Catherine zeta jones, specifically when she got saught smoking topless while pregnant, which is just so many things rolled into one for me
Old 10-10-2007, 08:13 PM   #6
thebadguy

i was watching 28 weeks later and found that girl(imogean Poots) very attractive, so i wrote this:

imogean was alone in the streets, she got separated from her group and she was hiding in an alleyway. she peeked out round the corner to see if it was safe but when she looked she locked eyes with three infected who had stopped dead in their tracks. if she had waited five seconds they would have been gone and she would have been safe.
she screamed as they came charging at her. she bolted and began running as fast as she can but it wasn't fast enough. two of them grabbed each of her arms and pinned her to the brick wall, her face was pressed hard against the cold brick.
she continued to scream when the third infected grabbed her hips with one hand and her hair with the other and motioned as if he were to go in to rip her throat out with his teeth. but he stopped. he grabbed the handful of her hair and smelled it, and again, and again. he looked her over and slid his hand from his hip and slid in over then under her ass and moved it in between her legs, feeling her cunt.
"no! no!" she screamed as it pushed it's body against hers and began trusting his crotch into her ass, forcing her whole body to push more and more into the wall. he tore her shirt off exposing her small supple breasts in her teeny pink bra. he grabbed her hips and pushed her ass into his crotch more violently. she began to cry.
they threw her on the street and each grabbed her. one of them grabbed her hair, the two others ripped off her tight black pants exposing her pink underwear. the one grabbed her hair and shoved her face in his crotch, rubbing it around. the infected stripped down and began finding hole to shove their dicks in.
the first one took his big dick and slid it in her crying mouth and began thrusting. tears ran down her face as she looked up at the infected thrusting his dick in her mouth.
the second one got her on her knees and pulled her panties off. then he slipped his big black dick i her tight teen ass. he tried to scream in pain but it was muffled by the first one's throbbing dick. the second one grabbed her hips and began pounding her tight ass.
the third one began rubbing his hands and dick all over her body. they began fighting over who would get what hole next, throwing her around and sticking it in and violating her mouth, pussy, and ass. she was helplessly crying. she was theirs...
Old 10-11-2007, 02:40 AM   #7
dollie

dollie has initial reputation

definitely the olsen twins too. namingly mary kate. she s so hot. i'd love to have her kidnapped and gangbanged by about 20 giant dicked men. all recorded and shared with the public.

or lindsay lohan prison rape.
dollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 07:56 PM   #8
thebadguy

Post deleted... Against board rules

First Warning - No underage references.

Last edited by my dark side; 10-15-2007 at 09:01 AM.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:20 PM   #9
certifiedraep

certifiedraep has initial reputation

that HIgh school the musical lass who posted her pix online
certifiedraep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 02:47 AM   #10
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebadguy
Victim:Quote Edited - Against board rules
Man, I know it's a fantasy, but she's not even 15!

Last edited by my dark side; 10-15-2007 at 09:02 AM.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:24 AM   #11
touriquet2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by certifiedraep
that HIgh school the musical lass who posted her pix online

here are the pics

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=8521

and she didn't ...
Old 10-15-2007, 08:24 AM   #12
Pooch22

Pooch22 has initial reputation

PATRICIA HEATON!
She played Debra Barrone on Everybody Loves Raymond. I would arrange a gang rape for her and watch 6 to 8 guys trake turns fucking her silly then I would fuck her pouty little mouth and fill it with hot jizz. She would look really hot laying there all coverd in cum!!
Pooch22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 04:50 PM   #13
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Britney Spears because she's a slut and everyone knows she wants it.

Olsen Twins so that I could mock them at how horrible they were on Full House (or whatever horrible show it was where the FUCKING MORONIC AUDIENCE laughed at EVERYTHING they did)

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 03:22 PM   #14
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

Ellen Degeneres.

Though she's a delightful lesbian (would love to see her passion while she is munching carpet!), I would also love to see the humiliation and degradation in her being gang raped.

The scenario I have in mind is her being kidnapped early one morning, stuffed in an unmarked panel van, painfully forced to strip, while leveraging her rebellion against her, then drugged so she'll sleep for the trip. Have her wake up 10 or more hours into the drive being sodomized, where she realizes its not the first time her asshole has been used while she was out.

After a few more hours of driving, with lots of curving turns on dirt and gravel roads, they arrive after twilight at the "Cabin de RAPE!", and its proudly labeled that way with a sign out front. Ellen is forcefully and painfully dragged out of the van while totally nude, hosed down and left standing in the yard. She's told that as long as she remains standing in one spot she'll not be harmed---but should she run for it, or so much as move to sit down on the ground, all of the men are then free to rape and abuse her as they wish.

All the men sit around a nearby camp fire, even offering her food and drink. They are gentlemen and keep their word. Of course, eventually she tires and simply sits down, desperately hoping that will be an ok action. For an hour the men continue to laff and joke amongst themselves, and with her. Then at a signal from a man she's hardly been able to see at all because of his position, the men leap up, capture her (though she does TRY to run away) and tie her to a BDSM-style spanking bench. Thus begins in earnest her near-nonstop rape for the next 2-3 weeks (though poor Ellen has no idea they are on a schedule. They even 'hint' that she's going to be theirs to use for the rest of her life).

She's rarely aware of the passage of time, though she does get to know by look, feel, smell, touch and by their voices all of the men who are repeatedly raping her. For the first few days, she’s sullen if not totally uncooperative. But after several days of this, she is tiring significantly. Her rapists entice her to be sweet, laff, joke, be happy about her conditions, enticing her with simple food, water and even sexual pleasure.

She is passed around the men, given instructions on what to do with one or the other, all while being humiliated and degraded. Having been a lesbian, they quickly conclude she needs training in deep-throating, which they give her and turn her into being successful at it, too (didn’t take more than three days). She’s forced into the cabin to cook and clean, while still available for use by anyone at any time. A couple of them ‘seem’ nice, and take her for a nature walk, both men on opposite sides of her and all holding hands. After almost 30 minutes into the walk, several men leap from a blind spot on the trail and brutally rape her right there on the road. The two who Ellen was walking with simply stepped aside, then grabbed her hands afterward and continued the nature walk as though nothing happened. When they get back to the cabin, they both talk with her about how they themselves treated her, and would like her encouragement to take her for a walk again… they want her to willingly blow them both, which she does with mixed feelings about it all.

After 2-3 weeks (unbeknownst to poor Ellen) all the men who've been there, and those who've drifted in and out....... have their real lives to go back to, jobs/work to do, etc....... three who've been a bit harder on her (I'll be one of 'em) agree to take her back home, IF she is totally cooperative both in the travels back, and also as a willing fuck for them.

Her belief is genuine that she'll be released and freed somewhere near her own home... and agrees to be their uninhibited whore for the remainder of the trip. With dedication and passion she invests herself sexually with each of them. She is open both in spirit and physically---more giving to them as men for their sexual pleasure then she ever has before in her life! Deliberately accepts their close scrutiny during the trip as further proof she’s going to honor her agreement. She pushes away thoughts even of escape or doubt of them and their word in order to show how honorable she is.

I inform her that she is less than an hour away from her home, and that now we are going to have our final talk. I open up a compact DVD player and start up the disc that’s inserted. In quick succession there are a bunch of scenes clearly showing her rape, and as time went on her eagerness and passion to BE their whore. She notices too that all of the distinguishing features of the men, faces, tattoos, etc… have been disguised. Most of the scenes are of the evening time or within the cabin, too.

I tell her that there are dozens of hours of recorded material, and that they are already pre-positioned around the world on a huge number of internet sites. But, they won’t be released, as long as no word of her situation gets out, and none of the men involved are bothered, interviewed, arrested, etc…. I promise her, that ALL of the video will be simultaneously posted to hundreds of video sites world-wide on the notice of the FIRST hint any of them are being investigated (or worse). She’s no proof of what I say is true, but clearly see’s its in her best interest to simply have gone on vacation for awhile and now has returned though clearly tired. Can you say MIND fuck of major proportions??? She promises to completely keep all that has happened privately to herself for the rest of her life.

At 2am she’s allowed to leave the van on her own, though she doesn’t have a stitch of clothes on. She finds herself ‘free’, it feels strange……. She recognizes that she is outside her home. The van drives off, though she doesn’t even look at it…… Ellen will keep her word.

Wow, seems like I’ve almost written the story myself, huh. Well, I’m ok as a writer, but these ideas just flowed out of me. Hope you like ‘em and it fosters lots of good talk and nasty nasty phone chats between many of ya’s!!!

Enjoy!!!
NoTrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 05:48 PM   #15
APRIL MORN.

APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)
Red face 1 Every 12 Hours!!!!!!!!

STARTING WITH JANA, ON SUNDAY, 8:00 PM. LONG AND SLOW, FOR 10 HOURS, THEN HARD AND FAST; FOR THE FINAL 2 HOURS. MRS. HURLEY, GETS THE MOST SPECIAL/EXTREME ATTENTION ; GOTTA BREAK HER FROM THIS RECENT MARRIAGE SHIT !!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jana_foxy_004.jpg (69.9 KB, 1021 views)
File Type: jpg u know her.jpg (87.8 KB, 1029 views)
File Type: jpg kathy stalter.jpg (75.2 KB, 1009 views)
File Type: jpg liz1031024x768.jpg (32.6 KB, 1000 views)
File Type: jpg jamie 2.jpg (80.5 KB, 1002 views)
APRIL MORN. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 11:11 PM   #16
Undecided

Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd definitely rape Paris Hilton. It's funny, I don't even find her attractive in a... 'normal' sense, but I would definitely teach that bitch some lessons in the bedroom.

And I'd totally fuck the Olsen twins as well... there'd also be a lot of making them fuck each other.

Kierra Knightely is also really high on my rape list, that face just screams take me by force. I'd probably force her to eat a bit too, not for the thrill, but because she's getting way too skinny >_>

Finally I'd not only rape Ellen Muth (Dead Like Me) I'd enslave her, she would make an excellent fuck puppet.
Undecided is offline   Reply With Quote