Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-12-2009, 06:23 AM   #1
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Blood Of The Innocent

"Stop!" Mimi screamed.

"Shut up!" Samuel yelled back as he slapped her.

Mimi cried out in agony. She loved him, and he didn't believe her. "He kissed me! I told him not-"

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he bellowed at her, slapping her so hard she would have went flying if it weren't for the fact that he had her by the throat.

Mimi sobbed as her husband beat her, just because his brother was a big flirt. "Samuel please!" she whispered.

"You never fucking listen. You go around flaunting that hot little ass of yours, then you wonder why I get mad!"
Icy gray eyes held terrorized green ones. Samuel grabbed hold of her long blonde curls and slammed her forehead into the nightstand hard, again and again.

What he said wasn't true. Mimi was, if anything, very shy and conservative in long skirts and turtlenecks. But what can you tell to a drunk?

Night after night he was cold, but this was new. He had never once laid a hand on her violently. Now with his black hair a mess, his eyes hot and wild, and his chest heaving, Samuel looked anything but like the man Mimi had married two months ago, the sweet, smiling gentleman who would do anything for a lady, especially her.

Mimi's pale white flesh was now marred by bruises forming on her face and chest, and her neck was probably worse. At 5'2" and 110 pounds, Mimi was no match for 6'4", 230 pound Samuel. Her small hands beat at him in vain attempts to get him to let her go, but that only made him grip her tighter and pull her purple face to his.

"You fucking little slut I trusted you!" he screamed, spittle getting in Mimi's eyes, The day after their marriage, Samuel had gotten injured badly and had to spend a month in the hospital. They had agreed before their wedding that they were going to wait until the night after the wedding for the honeymoon so they could have the whole day and night to themselves. That never happened because of the gunshot wound. After Samuel had gotten home, he'd been different. He wouldn't touch Mimi and slept on the couch of his own will. He wouldn't clean up for days and would vanish for extended periods of time. Mimi wasn't sure what had changed him. But, because of the change and all that had happened, she was still a virgin.

Samuel dragged her, kicking and screaming across the room and threw her down on the bed before taking the collar of the black turtleneck she wore and tearing it all the way down, revealing small breasts hidden behind a white bra.

Mimi shivered. At 23, her life had only barely just begun. Now it seemed as if that would all be stolen by her 27 year old husband.

"Fucking cock eating slut," Samuel growled as he tore her bra open, then hiked her skirt up around her flat stomach. He gripped the waistband of her panties in his teeth, his beard roughened face scraping her smooth thigh, as a mockery to their wedding-removing the garter, and pulled the cotton bit halfway down her thighs before ripping them with his hand. All this time Mimi's wrists are pinned by Samuel's free hand.

"Samuel please don't hurt me it wasn't my fa-" the young, soft spoken woman was once again cut short, this time with a vicious back hand as the culprit. Blood and tears drenched everything within the path of their trajectory.

"You're gonna shut up if I have to make you, cunt!" Samuel said, climbing off of her, taking out his cock, and dragging her by her hair to her knees. Without a word, Mimi was forced to choke on seven inches of flesh. Every time she gagged, he slammed it into her throat.

After a few minutes Samuel grew tired of this, and threw her back on the bed the same way he'd pulled her off. Mimi was sobbing, choking on air, wishing he would get this over with. Samuel wanted an end as well. He forced his entire length into her, viciously ripping away her hymen with no scrap of remorse, clawing her breasts as he gave her no time to adjust to his hard heat. Mimi screamed when Samuel's teeth drew blood from her nipple.

"Yes, scream, bitch, add fuel to the fire!" he growled, pumping into her, her blood and saliva dripping out of her opening as Samuel savagely violated it. In and out, over and over, he thrust in as deep as he could, wanting her to forever remember this. His weight kept her struggling body down as he ignored her small fists tearing at his face and neck. "You fucking tease," he groaned, spilling his seed deep within her. "You can't hurt me." Samuel rode out his orgasm inside of her, but pulled out and pumped it back up with his hand, looking at that sweet, vulnerable body, seeing his seed drip out of her violated cunt, brought his cock right back to life for round two.

Samuel grinned, Mimi whimpered. Samuel forced his entire length into her ass, once again not pausing or offering solace, just taking what he wanted the way he wanted. He started beating her as he sodomized her abused body. Breasts. Face. Neck. Shoulders. Anything he could reach got hit. Her ass felt so tight, so hot around his cock as he buried it deep inside of her over and over. Samuel could feel the tissues tearing, the muscles tensing, her body shaking, details he had been too worked up to realize the first time around. Everything combined gave Samuel his second release.

Mimi tried hard to breathe as Samuel collapsed on top of her. He stayed there for the longest time, coming down slowly from the clouds. When he finally did get off, he didn't give Mimi a chance to breathe properly, as his big fist slammed down on her nose, the hard crunch satisfying him that he had broken it. A scream, gargled and choked, found freedom from Mimi's throat. Samuel fixed his clothing, his glare cold, hateful.

"Andrea's a much better fuck than you," Samuel said as he pulled of his wedding ring, stuffing it deep inside Mimi's abused cunt. "And at least she's got a chest, unlike you." he told her with a final hard twist and pull of her bleeding nipple. Mimi was stunned. He'd fucked his nurse, that's why he was so different. "And Mimi?" Samuel grinned cruelly, his eyes cold and spiteful. "I don't love you."
Mimi heard the words. But her brain couldn't really process much of anything at that point. All she saw before her tears blinded her and the stress made her pass out was Samuel walking out on her for the last time.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 01-03-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:58 AM   #2
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow! Very well written (do I need to say 'as always' ), got into the story from the first line and got much turned on by the strip and sex scenes.
Thank you!
Old 11-14-2009, 09:55 PM   #3
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default :)

Thank you so very much : )

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 11-14-2009, 10:32 PM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

DAMN!

Not only the rape part but the story as well was a great eye opener.

I greatly encourage you to write more stories. I never thought I would ever be excited about a husband raping a wife!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 10:34 PM   #5
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Thanks! It was fun to write ; )

Old 11-17-2009, 01:28 PM   #6
Distinctprey

Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Distinctprey

My emotions are confused by that story.
I am able to see through Mimis eyes as I read this and I feel sorry for her yet there is
Lust filling every inch of my being,radiating from my body but it wasn't just a rape fantasy peice ,it had story behind it.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:32 PM   #7
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Lols, thanks I know it's supposed to do that. Thank you so much for your time.

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 11-18-2009 at 03:29 AM.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:46 AM   #8
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very nice story, sweetie, to the point. Quite vicious and evil too, lol. I love the cold, no remorse attitude he took her with. thumbs up from Mousie.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:49 AM   #9
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Thank you Mousie mine. I tried to weave a story in it too, and it worked apparently. XD

Old 11-27-2009, 01:42 PM   #10
catiedon't

catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to catiedon't

Love this... brutal, cold, violent both physically and emotionally...delicious.
catiedon't is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:43 PM   #11
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Thank you so very much

Old 12-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #12
Skirt-fun

Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Skirt-fun Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-fun

Great story telling I loved reading your roleplay as well, please write more!
Skirt-fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:53 PM   #13
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Harsh!
Old 12-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #14
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Thanks to you both I will write more!

Old 12-09-2009, 11:31 PM   #15
HollyQ
Privileged Member

HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HollyQ

Wow!! So cold and intriguing at the same time, I loved it
HollyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:32 PM   #16
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Thank you Holly :P

Old 01-03-2010, 03:06 AM   #17
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Well written, brutal. Mimi got off lucky.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:55 PM   #18
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Heh, thank you so much