Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-28-2006, 05:07 AM   #1
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman
Default Vanessa Gets Taken (M~F oral, pussy)

Well I wrote a story for gaggirl. It's 1 on 1, and I think it's pretty good.

-------------------------------
I had been watching Vanessa, for a while now. We both lived in an apartment building. They were buildings with 2 apartments – 1 on each floor. Her apartment was next to my building. My apartment was on the bottom floor, but hers was on the top causing me to not be able to try to watch her through her windows. That didn’t matter though since she would go to work at about the same time as me in the mornings. On Saturdays and Sundays I would wake up early just so I could watch her walk to the end of her drive way to get her paper. She was always wearing sexy pajama pants and a white cotton sleeveless undershirt. She would lean over to pick up the paper which would show her ass nicely.

Vanessa was about 5’7’’ with nice tan skin. She had nice 38DD breasts and a killer ass. Her ass was nice and full and slightly wiggled when she walked. When ever I watched her go to get her paper, I wanted to just run outside and smack her ass.

All the sexual stress from watching her finally got to me and I decided to rape her. I only had to weight about 3 days to get a good chance for it, but those three days killed me. I thought about it, and how wonderful it would be constantly not being able to block her awesome body that I would make mine from my mind.

She got home late at about 11 one night. She normally got home around 5 or 6, but she had probably gone out with some friends. I had been waiting for her for a while, beginning to think she wasn’t coming home that night, it seeming way later than 11 to me since the though of having her was gnawing at my mind.

Some how remaining calm, I walked up quickly behind her as she started walking to her apartment from her car. She wouldn’t be going to her apartment that night, but she didn’t realize that until it was too late, my hand already over her mouth and a glinting steel blade pressed into her throat. Luckily the apartment parking lot was badly lit and I hissed into her ear, “If you hit me, try to run, or scream, I swear I’ll slit your pretty little throat. Nod your head if you understand.”

She nodded her head as I began slowly dragging her to my apartment, probably guessing even had she not nodded I would still be dragging her. I walked her through my still open door, the knife still pressed threateningly to her throat, and closed the door behind us, letting go of her mouth for a split second. She tried to run grabbing at the door, but I quickly grabbed her with my 6’1’’ fairly muscular frame. I clamped my hand firmly over her mouth again, the door now locked and the key in my pocket, as I warned her, “Try that again and I and I really will slit your throat,” choking her as I said it, my warm breath causing her to flinch away in bitter resentment.

The knife still on her tender throat, I led her back to my bed room. I put the knife in my jeans pocket and then pushed her onto my king sized bed forcing my body down on hers. She struggled out from under me, but I caught her by her arms and threw her onto the bed face down knowing that she wouldn’t get hurt from the soft mattress but still trying to scare her. I pulled my shirt off as I got on top of her, my knees spread over her sexy body. I pulled her shirt off jerking her head and arms at an odd angle for a moment causing her to squeal since she was face down. She was wearing a black bra under her shirt. I was kind of disappointed I didn’t get to see it restraining her wonderful tits, since I’ve always loved the look of women in just their underwear, especially if they have big breasts being held in by a bra. I unhooked the bra and slid if over her arms, not causing a moment of pain this time. I reached under her and grabbed her breasts massaging them, and then rolled her over so that she was face up with me still straddling her. I tried to kiss her but she clamped her mouth shut prompting me to grab her long dark hair, look into her scared eyes as they sparked alive with pain, and demand, “Let me kiss you! And you better kiss me back!” saying the second part as a threat. She clamped her eyes shut, and allowed my tongue to invade her mouth, putting forth barely any effort at all as far as returning the kiss. With one swift jerk of her long soft hair, she began kissing me back, our tongues rolling around, her probably pretending I was a boy friend or lover in her mind to try to soften the excruciating reality. Her nice firm breasts were pushed against me as I continued invading her mouth with my tongue, her even beginning to put her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her neck for a moment and she tensed her neck causing me to believe she was trying to hide a sensitive neck. I slowly kissed down her neck then along her should under I got barely down her arm and began kissing across.

It wasn’t long before my trial of kisses reached her nicely sized and colored nipples. I ran my hands up her smooth stomach causing her to break her perfect stillness inspired by shock and fear to shiver for a moment as my hands caressed her. I continued licking massaging her wonderful tits, noticing that her nipples were hard as I flicked my tongue over them and gentle blew on them making her shiver, but not from the cold.

I stood getting off of her and she looked toward the door. She looked at my eyes with her sexy dark green eyes and knew immediately that running on her part would be a bad idea. I was fumbling with my belt, and she tried anyways. She sprinted towards the door reaching it, but I grabbed her arm and yanked her back towards me, her breasts swinging seductively while this happened. I threw her back on the bed, her whimpering in fear, as I finished unbuckling my pants. I pulled down my blue jeans and my 8’’ cock was visibly eager to get out of its prison. I pulled down my boxers and my cock sprung up happy to be free. I then drug Vanessa over to me pulling her by her legs and unbuttoned her pants. She kicked her legs as I pulled her pants down, but she promptly stopped when I hit her in the stomach moderately hard. I turned her over and drug her to the edge of the bed, her legs now hanging off and touching the ground as her ass stuck into the air and her tits smashed into the bed. I pulled her sexy black spaghetti string thong down her smooth tan legs, revealing her beautiful pussy. It was a nice shade of pink and looked tight. She obviously wasn’t a virgin, but she was still tight as my 2 fingers soon found out. I told her to roll back over so that her stomach was facing the ceiling. She complied and I began to lick her clit now as I continued to finger her. She moaned as I continued rubbing and sucking her now wet pussy. “Ooohh,” she moaned no longer able to fight her body’s natural urges as I flicked my tongue over her clit and continued to slide my fingers in and out of her, speeding up as she neared cumming.

I forced her onto her knees and held my cock at her mouth saying, “You better do a good job!”

She did a better job than I could have hoped for. She had obviously given head before, starting out awkward probably because of the situation, but she relaxed a little and gave wonderful fellatio. When she first started out she only took about half of my cock into her mouth, but then I forced her to take more as I grabbed her by the back of her head and began guiding her. She choked a little at first, but then adjusted to my rhythm as I realized she must be able to deep throat. I continued to face fuck her forcing my cock in and out of her mouth for a while. After about 5 minutes of it, I couldn’t take the wonderful warmth and suction of her sexy mouth any more.

I my cock into her mouth even faster and continued for a little while after cumming deep in her throat demanding she swallow every bit of it. She didn’t swallow it, she gagged and spit my cum all over my cock and balls, but it was no problem for me.

“Lick me clean!” I said motioning to my 8inch shaft and shaven balls. I laid back on the bed and she began sucking me, taking my balls into her mouth one at a time and sucking on it before letting it slide out of her pretty lips treating it as an over exaggerated lolly pop. I closed my eyes and moaned in ecstasy as she did this, but soon I was rock hard again. I stood up and she stopped sucking me. I motioned for her to get on the bed and she complied, laying flat on the bed with her stomach down and her legs completely on the bed.

I got on top of her, kneeling on my knees and leaning over as I put my cock head to her pussy.

“Please don’t,” she pleaded sexily looking back at me with her hot eyes.

I barely heard her as I began to take what I wanted – her fine pussy. I was surprised by the tightness. She obviously wasn’t a virgin, but she felt extremely tight. Beginning to speed up, I laid down flat on her, and reached under her grabbing her nice tits. I began squeezing her tits softly and massaging them as I slowly slid in and out of her pussy with my 8’’ cock, using my knees to support my self and drive my self into her.

“Rub your clit,” I demanded in her ear as I kissed her neck, stroking her hair for a moment then moving back to her tit.

She complied as her hand slid under her down to her clit and began rubbing it. Her body moved slightly forward every time I humped her, my body rubbing into her firm ass cheeks, but my cock going much farther and penetrating her pussy. Her body rocked back and forth on her tits, which I was still massaging as I kissed her neck tenderly. No longer able to hold it in, she let out a long, “ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

Continuing to work over her body, I sensed I was about to cum. I squeezed her tits, roughly massaging them now, as I sped up penetrating her. “Vanessa you’re about to cum while your rapists comes in you!” I taunted her as I noticed her body was tensing up too and she was rubbing her clit faster.

“Ohhh,” I said only for it to be covered up by her much louder and longer “Oooooohhh!Ohhhhhh!” as she came at the same time as me. I sped up while my cock convulsed until it was completely empty and I collapsed on top of her, both of us warn out from our recent wonderful experience.

I walked over to my closet and slid open the barely cracked sliding door. She saw the camera on a tripod in there and froze, her panting completely stopping. “Tell anyone about this, and they get to know you came for you rapist.”

I let her return to her apartment after that. She moved 3 days later, but I found out from one of the movers where she was moving, and it wasn’t but 5 miles away…
---------------------------------------------------------

Remember, I write stories for people! (read my sig) PM me or email me if you want me to write a story.

Also, please tell me what you thought about this story. What did you like? What did you not like? What had good detail? What was vague or needed more detail?
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 05:36 AM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

god - thats hot! THANKYOU!!!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 07:30 PM   #3
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

no problem
Old 12-29-2006, 12:00 AM   #4
theman
Privileged Member

Gah, just now reread it... Lol posted it pretty tired last night... I have a lot of wrong words, and random things... Might edit it later so it has all the correct words lmao... Also might add a description of the vic's nipples which i some how left out...
Old 09-08-2007, 02:25 AM   #5
reaper2555

reaper2555 has initial reputation

pretty good story your a good witer i to am a writer and like to go back and edit my work,
reaper2555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:42 AM   #6
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper2555 View Post
pretty good story your a good witer i to am a writer and like to go back and edit my work,
Anyone else see the humour in this? I'm not mocking the guy - I just think he's funny.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote