Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-23-2008, 06:13 PM   #1
puzzlequeen

puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)
Default when did you fetich start

i am curius when people first started to hove ther rape fetices and when they relised thats what it was

i was 8 when i first started to have rape fantises.

i then relised it was acctualy a fetich when i turnd 16 and started to look sex up on the net

Last edited by somedude; 02-24-2008 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Edited for underage reference.
puzzlequeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 09:49 PM   #2
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When i first felt it there was no net, it was about 25 years ago, when i felt attracted by a rope and i wanted tie up the girls. I was about five or six.
I guess i'm natural!
Old 02-23-2008, 10:27 PM   #3
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

early teens.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 05:18 AM   #4
Janav

Janav Level 1 (100+)Janav Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via AIM to Janav Send a message via Yahoo to Janav

Late teens
Janav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 01:47 PM   #5
judith

judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Goes all the way back with me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlequeen View Post
i am curius when people first started to hove ther rape fetices and when they relised thats what it was
It goes all the way back with me! Even when I was a little girl I had daydreams about a bad man "getting me" and doing undefined nasty things. Of course at that age I was pretty ignorant about sex, so the "nasty things" were very indistinct. These daydreams were scary, but also weirdly thrilling. (They caused an interesting "buzz" in my genitals that I could not explain.) Looking back from what I know now, it's obvious that those childhood daydreams were inchoate rape fantasy. At the beginning, I didn't have any terms or concepts to use to analyze what I felt -- I had never even heard the word "rape."

I really started putting the pieces together in my early teens. By that time I had more knowledge of sex to work with. Also, I had heard of rape and learned a little about it. That's when I started using explicit fantasies of being raped to pleasure myself. But I was smart enough to realize I'd better not talk to anyone about it, because it would be condemned.

j
judith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 02:00 PM   #6
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

It started with me in my late teens, thinking about teachers and what i'd do to them wehen we where alone in class during detention etc.
Now I think about the girls at my university quite a bit, especially the stuck up ones.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 02:06 PM   #7
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

It started pretty young for me as well. Oddly enough with old cartoon shows, I remember watching Shredder Kidnap April oneal ( From the old teenage mutant ninja turtles cartoon) And then he woudl tie her up and threaten her and what not. Needless to say When i got the toys from the cartoons, the girls found them selves tied up and at the mercy of the villans a great deal more frequently.

Sex didn't actually occur as a major theme until I was in my mid to late teens.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 02:23 PM   #8
DeviantWolf

DeviantWolf has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to DeviantWolf

It's hard to pin point exactly when it started. Thinking back I see signs of it when I was younger. Playing with ropes, the day dreams I would have. It wasn't until about 4 - 5 years ago that it seemed to mature though. It found ways into my creative writing and role plays.

It's more prominent in books, movies and TV today. It's become more visible and known and I think that has something to do with it. From a writers stand point it's not as taboo to write about as it once was.

- me, I like to rape it!
DeviantWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:08 AM   #9
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was 15. In school I saw a hot chick I knew well talking to a "bad" kid, in a fliratious manner. And this fantasy just popped into my head, of this tough bad guy running his hands up this girl's legs and under her skirt, and she just took it and whimpered while he felt her pussy. That opened the flood gates, and I had countless rape fantasies about all the school girls, teachers, aunts, cousins, neighbors, celebrities, etc.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:29 AM   #10
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen
Default deviance

Oh, some years ago...
early teen years....
I then realized I was deviant regarding my sexual desires.
Ever since I first starting dating, I've always had the desire
to subvert my partner's will, to bend her will to my own,
to exert my volition and replace hers with mine.

Then there's just the sadistic demon within, another aspect
of the fantasy entirely - the sublimation of rage through
torture and painletting. That aspect of it must be strictly
controlled - I once found myself about to slice the nipple
off a lover before reason once again took hold. There is a fine,
fine line between silent assent, nonconsent, rape, and torture.
They are all degradations along a spectrum, delineated not
in stone nor sand, but in the desire of the participants.
And I desire to control, not only to control, but to make her
desire as I desire, to make her wish my will to be hers... sexually,
emotionally; mentally. It is a long journey and difficult concept to express.
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 04:59 AM   #11
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

Before I even knew what sex was. The thought of being bound and victimized was strangely appealing.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:51 AM   #12
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

around 10-12ish

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:20 PM   #13
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Probably in high school.

I went through this weird phase where I though evil was cool. They didnt call it "goth" back then, but you know what I'm talking about. I always liked the bad guy in the movies (still do), dreamt about doing sick shit to people. Fantasized about the bad guys doing sick shit to me. Well, that all went away except for my interest in bad dudes.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:11 PM   #14
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

thats a tough question .. I think it started pretty early .. as far back as I can remember being curious about sex I was curios about the darker aspects of it . Although the fetish didn't really blossom until I met a sick freak like myself ..only of the opposite sex .. once I played it in real life I was totally hooked.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:26 PM   #15
Alexus

early teens. I knew after my first, make out sesh I liked it rough. But I knew I could never go as far as I wanted in life do to religion and people would freak if I were to ask them. So I went into rough sports like rugby and lacrosse, and snowboarding, I always loved the feeling of getting the wind knocked out of me. Eventually I came to online play and what not. To this day no one I hang around with knows about it.
Old 04-10-2008, 08:36 PM   #16
puzzlequeen

puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)

thank you everyone atlease i feel like less of a fuck slut
Old 04-10-2008, 09:42 PM   #17
mskdman

?

Last edited by mskdman; 04-29-2008 at 03:42 PM.