Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-23-2007, 01:41 PM   #1
Zim

Zim Level 1 (100+)Zim Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to Zim
Unhappy "rape" my girlfriend

No, sadly, i dont mean to make it sound like it does. Actually, this is about why im such a chickenshit when it comes roleplaying it out.

This is hard for me, cause, i never ask for help. With anything, unless, i really need it, like moving and shit. ok. so. back on topic.

Ive been on rapeboard for a while, before i set myself up as a user, i was just a lurker. and, ill admit, i like to fanatasize about rape, go figure. im on a place like this, and i like reading the stories you guys make, thier awsome! the movies and pictures, are just amazing. Go Chico, not to name names, for you all contribute. But.

As much as i have a tough guy appeal out in the real world, the one thing i cant do, at all, is even roleplay the harshness of what i read here. Like, my woman and i play fight, you know, take verbal shots at each other, but, when she pretends to get hurt and turns away, i feel like shit, and spend 20 minutes condolling her, to know that shes kidding and shell spin around and whap me with a pillow. Sex usually accompanies this.

But, she knows i go on here, i dont keep secrets from her, and she knows that i would like to try, and she says yes. But, when were about to proceed, its like, there is one big clear wall, that i cant seem to cross. At all. Ill stop, and i cant do it. Then, ill get mad with myself and go hide on my computer.
Then, in the morning, as she gets ready for school, i cant even look at her. She'll smile and hug me goodbye, and she does her thing, and i sit there, staring at the roof, thinking that i have some bad wiring in my head.

Whats wrong with me? Can anyone tell me what the hell? Or, is rape roleplay really what i want to do with her?
Old 03-24-2007, 02:52 AM   #2
vestri vinco

vestri vinco can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to vestri vinco

man if you dont feel it dont force it. You can start out slow. Some rough sex or just roleplaying strangers. Have her wear a wig and dress in a totally differant way. Just play around and work your way up to it.
vestri vinco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:48 AM   #3
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

Start slowly. Hold her wrists gently but firmly while having sex and if she likes that, hold them (and her) down with a little more force. Once you're used to that, things tend to go a bit further every time. That's how it started with me and my girlfriend. Another good way to start is using handcuffs if you're into that. Just go for the cute furry ones to make it a little less scary. If she likes that; progress. Good luck!
Oh, by the way; is there any chance that she's not really into it, as you said 'she knows that i would like to try, and she says yes'?
Maybe what's blocking you is the feeling deep inside that she doesn't really want to but is just going along with you. I can see that creating the wall you're talking about.
In that case maybe you should talk about it a bit more and find out if she's really into it. She'll probably appreciate you all the more for being considerate.

Last edited by Dutch_Rapist; 03-24-2007 at 04:52 AM.
Dutch_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 02:10 PM   #4
Zim

Thats for your input, and yeah, it makes a wierd kind of sense. im going to sit her down and have a talk with her. maybe it might help.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:20 PM   #5
Zim

Oh not even fair. things started falling in place, and just about when we were about to... umm... procrastinate, she had to leave for work.