Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-21-2008, 09:49 PM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The forbidden fruit.

The forbidden fruit.

Ever since I was young and all through my life the women that I found the most desirable were the women I was forbid to have for one reason or the other, it could be that they were family or happily married to another. But I learned early in life that if a man wanted a woman bad enough there was always away to have her, with enough thought and planning any woman was obtainable if you were patient enough to study them and find where their venerability’s were. I spent countless hours training to disguise my voice, because all the cleaver physical disguises in the world to conceal my identity from my prey wasn’t worth a crap if they could recognize my voice.

I was 16 years old the first time I got brave enough to put thought into action, Mrs. Schmitt was the Mother of my best friend Danny, she was a 32 year old green eyed blonde with Farrah Fawcett hair and body type, I had spent so much time at the Schmitt residents growing up that I was like a member of the family, and knew their daily routine like the back of my hand, so I knew on Fridays that Mr. Schmitt would go out with the guys from the office for a few drinks and to shot pool, and that Danny had football practice until 7pm and a football game afterwards, Mrs. Schmitt would meet up with her husband at the game, plenty of time for me to take that little lady for a walk on the dark side of life.

Thursday evening I paid my friend Danny a visit, we sat in his room playing video games and when he got up to go take a leak I unlocked his bedroom window for easy access to the Schmitt home the following morning, I skipped school and waited till I knew that Danny and his Father had left for the day and crawled in through Danny’s window, once I was inside I slipped a ski mask over my face, I quietly opened the bedroom door just a crack and looked out, I could see Mrs. Schmitt across the hall in her bedroom making up her bed, she was wearing a knee length satin bathrobe, I pulled my Dad’s pistol from the waist band of my jeans and opened the door stepping across the hall into her room saying “Good morning Mrs. Schmitt” she raised up startled and screamed when she seen the big masked man standing in her bedroom pointing a gun at her ”Bitch if you disturbed the neighbors the coroner at the city morgue will be putting a tag on your big toe before this day is done, do you understand me?” and with pure fear in her eyes she shook her head yes, “I want to hear you say it, say yes sire I understand” and I could see her gorgeous green eyes tearing up as she whimpered “Yes I understand” … “Sire!!” I yelled and she softly and reluctantly said, “Sire”

“Lose the robe Mrs. Schmitt” but she just looked at me with pleading eyes, “Now Bitch!” and she was shaking as she untied the strap of her robe and let it fall from her sexy tanned body down to the floor, standing there naked except for a pair of black laced panties, “Now the panties” I said licking my lips as I gazed upon her beauty, her 42D sized breast were milky white and stood out in delicious contrast to her golden tanned skin, and they hung down so sweetly as she bent over to slid her panties off, “Turn around” I commanded her and when she did I told her to bend over and grab her ankles, as I walked up behind her, “Please sire we have money I’d give it all to you to keep this from happing” it was such a thrill to hear this sweet little lady that I had known all these years try and negotiate with me for her dignity and honor, I reached behind me tucking the gun in my waist band then I wrapped both arms around her placing a hand over each of her creamy soft milk jugs, foundling and squeezing them, rolling her perky nipples between my thumb and index finger as I lowered my moth the her ear telling her.

“Statistics show that 1 out of every 3 women are raped, you’re going to become one of that number today Mrs. Schmitt, that’s a fact, the only unanswered question here is do you survive being raped, so you can learn to live with it, or is this going to be a rape murder?” and tears were dripping from her quivering chin, falling down on my hands as she sobbed “I want to live Boo ho” so I removed my arms from around her telling her “Then assume the position sweet meat” and Mrs. Schmitt slowly bent over and grabbed her ankles, and my big 10 incher was bulging in my britches, busting to get out and claim it’s pretty prize, “Release your right ankle and reach up between your legs and get my dick out of my pants and shove it inside of yourself” oh the shame that proud little lady must have been experiencing as she complied with my wishes, and I heard her sob “Oh my God” when she reached in my pants and realized how big my cock was, being verily able to wrap her trembling little hand around my pulsating shaft, I couldn’t help but chuckle at her despair and humiliation as she slowly slid it into her dry little pussy with a squeal, “Now grab your ankle again Mrs. Schmitt”

I started pumping my prick in and out of the sexy little blonde’s pussy, bumping my hips against her buttocks just hard enough to force her to step forward with each thrust of my hips to keep from falling forward in the floor on her head, herding her across her bedroom in this fashion until we reached the dresser, then I reached down grabbing a fist full of her hair pulling her up and bending her over the dresser. I opened up a dresser drawer beside us and took one of her husband’s neckties and used it to bind her hands behind her back, at which time I began to just fuck her brains out, her pretty face pressed up against the mirror with her tears running down the mirror like rain drops down a window glass, until my cock swelled and I filled her pussy up to overflowing.

Being a young buck and Mrs. Schmitt being my first fuck, it was going to take more then one nut busting to cool the lust I had burning in my bone for Danny’s Mom, and my cock stayed hard inside of her. Many times I had dreamed about raping Mrs. Schmitt in the ass, I knew a woman like her had never been sodomized before and I wanted to make it be an experience she’d never forget, I pulled my cock out of her and grabbed her by her ear and lead her over to her bed and I stepped up on the bed and made her step up on the bed with me, positioning her in front of me, wrapping my arms around her waist bending her over slightly as I began pushing the head of my cock into her tight little butt hole.

“Oh Please Nooo! Dear God Noo Pleaseee! Not this! Not this! Pleaseee!” but I had her just where I wanted her and I kicked my legs out in front of me up in the air, kicking the backs of her legs as I did it, bringing them up with mine, and we feel down to the bed in a setting position, her own body weight instantly impaling her to full length down on my big fat bone, ripping her anal tube like a banana peel, and Danny’s poor little Mom was going into convulsions setting in my lap with my cock buried up her butt, and I was hugging her tight to keep her from flopping out of my lap and off of my cock, laughing in delight as my chest swelled in masculine pride, while she was just one constant scream, screaming her pretty little ass off, so I had to cup my hand over her mouth to muffle her.

Well I raped and sodomized Mrs. Schmitt into the early evening, making her suck my cock clean in-between rapes, before leaving the Schmitt household I tied her naked in her bed, and she just lay there trembling all over staring blankly up at the ceiling.

---------------

One of the household rules growing up was church on Sunday morning, it was more Mom’s rule than Dad’s, all of Mom’s Sister’s and their families went and she wasn’t going to stand for her children to look like heathens by skipping out of church.
The only reason I didn’t mind going was I got to see her younger Sister Mary who was the church pianist walk up the ileway to the piano, and for a church going woman Aunt Mary had a body made for sinful pleasure. She had dark brown almost black thick wavy hair that hung down just past her shoulders, dark brown bedroom eyes with a look of innocents about them, and pouty full lips. And it was an easy bet that Aunt Mary couldn’t see her feet as she gracefully strolled down the church ileway to the piano with those big 38DDs blocking her downward looking view. Her torso tapered down to a slim waistline before blossoming out into hips perfect for child bearing and a beautiful firm round meaty ass that would make even a preacher have thoughts of canal pleasures, and her legs were sexy slim and shapely all the way down to her toes, yes even at 40 years old Aunt Mary had a body that women half her age would have killed to have.

I was hunkered down behind the bushes by the garage that Monday morning, I knew my 15 year old cousin Myra, Mary’s Daughter had already left for school and was waiting for Uncle Chucky to go to work, and right on schedule at 8:30am I heard the garage door going up and heard him backing his car out of the garage down the driveway and out into the street, he used the garage door remote control to close the garage door as he put his car in drive and drove off down the street, from my crouched position behind the bush I dove out into the driveway in front of the descending garage door and rolled under it into the garage just before it completely closed.

I walked up to the door that lead from the garage into the kitchen of the house and peered through the crack in the curtains seeing Aunt Mary standing at the kitchen sink washing the breakfast dishes wearing a knee length cotton bathrobe, I slipped on my ski mask and stepped in front of the door raising my foot up in the air and with every thing I had I kicked the door in, shattering the door jam and the window glass. Mary spun around in shock and screaming seeing a big man dressed all in black step through the splintered doorway, and disguising my voice using my best Jack Nicholson impersonation said “Honey I’m home”

Aunt Mary spun around and began to run away from me through her kitchen with me right on her heels in hot pursuit; I reached out to grab for her as she rounded the corner heading into the living room, grabbing the back of her bathrobe, and it pulled free of her body as she ran as fast as she could towards the stairs now clad only in her whit cotton panties and bra with her beefy butt cheeks just a jiggling like shaken Jell-O as she ran and her big tits bouncing around to and fro in her bra, when Mary started up the stairs she stumbled and fell, but stayed on the move crawling on her hands and knees up the stairs in a desperate attempt to get to her bedroom in hopes of locking me out long enough to dial 911, I grabbed her by the leg as she crawled up the stairs pulling her back down, but the bitch kicked me in the face and free of the hold I had on her, giving her just enough time to get up and reach her bedroom, locking the door and on the phone dialing 911 before I reached her bedroom door kicking it in as I had the door to her kitchen.

Mary dialed 911 just to find that the phone was dead, she couldn’t believe it, and she had the look of a deer caught in the headlights as a bust through the bedroom door, Mary tried bluffing me saying, “I have 911 on the phone! The police are already on the way! You better get out of here … Now!” … “That must be a magical phone then because I cut your phone line when I got here!” then I pulled a switchblade knife from my pocket springing it open as I said, “Bitch I ort to kill you for kicking me!” and in fear and defeat Aunt Mary dropped the phone, now reduced to begging she whimpers, “Please don’t kill me Pleaseee!”

Mary just stood there trembling in fear; she knew what the big masked man wanted by the big bulge in his black denim jeans, “Get over here Bitch!” I commanded of my Mother’s little Sister, and as she slowly walked over to me she began to softy cry, and stood before me head bowed down with her chin buried in her chest, I took my knife and placed the blade under her chin making hr raise her head up to look at me, then with my free hand I backhanded her across her face sending her falling belly down on her bed dazed and seeing stares, telling her, “That’s for kicking me Bitch!” and I pulled a pair of handcuffs out of my back pocket twisting her arms behind her back and cuffing her wrist together.

As Aunt Mary lay there belly down on her bed I took my knife and cut the shoulder straps of her bra then the strap across her back, and she began begging and trying to wheel n` deal with me in hopes of persuading me from raping her, “Pleaseee don’t rape me Pleaseee! My husband and I have money in a floor safe in the bedroom closet, I’ll give you the combination if you promise to take the money and go” … “Now your talking sweet meat, give me the combination number” … “First you have to promise me that you’ll take the money and go without raping me” and grinning using my best John Wayne impersonation I said “You have my word on it Missy” and Aunt Mary gave me the number to the safe, I was ecstatic to find 3,000 dollars in fresh 100 dollar bills, that I stuffed into my pocket.

As Mary still lay belly down on her bed I took her nylon hosiery tying them to her wrist without un-cuffing her wrist, explaining to her that I was only going to tie her to the bed so I could make a clean get away and recover my handcuffs from her wrist before going, so she didn’t even put up a struggle as I un-cuffed her wrist and had her lay on her back in the middle of her bed, tying her outstretched arms to the corner post of her headboard.
After having Mary secured to the headboard I stood at the foot of her bed and began slowly taking my clothes off, and those big brown innocent bedroom eyes of hers were looking at me with the look of being betrayed as she sobbed, “You lied to me! Boohoo-boohoo you promised me you wouldn’t rape me if I gave you all our money!” and standing there naked with my big 10 inch pussy punisher standing straight up in the air I laughed, saying in my best Pluto the Hound Dog Disney character voice, “Never trust a dirty dog Ha! Ha! Ha! Cause you’re in the doghouse now my little brown-eyed puppy Ha! Ha! Ha!”

I took some more of Aunt Mary’s nylons and tied them to her ankles, pulling her sexy shapely legs back over her head and up in the air, spreading them wide open and tying them off to the corner post of the headboard as I had done her wrist, and the whole time I’m tying her wide open to be raped that pretty little Aunt of mine is just bawling and babbling like a baby, begging me not to rape her, “Please Mister sire, pleaseee don’t do this pleaseee! You gave me your word Boohoo, you promised me!” and I climbed on her bed on my knees crawling up between her legs, ripping off her panties and throwing them in her face, grabbing two pillows, as I roughly shoved two fingers inside her tight little dry pussy causing her to squeal, and I picked her ass up off the bed by her sweet little sugar hole putting the pillows under her ass and setting her back down, this adjusted both of her fuck holes at the perfect height for maximum penetration, saying to her mockingly “Just goes to so you can’t trust no one theses days don’t it Darling Ha! Ha! Ha!” and taking my cock in my hand I put it up to Mary’s little honey hole rubbing it up and down her slit before pushing the head of it inside of her, and just before I rammed my mighty manhood inside of her tight little twat she made one last effort to beg for her honor, “Pleaseeee don’t do this to me I’m beg-AAAAHHHHOOO!”

I knelt there with my cock inside of her, rubbing my hands up and down the backs of her spread thighs as I told her, “Now I want you to fuck me whore! I want you to wiggle those hips and squeeze my cock with that cunt of yours until you cum all over my cock!” and that proud little church pianist looked at me defiantly through her tears of humiliation declaring steadfastly “I will not give myself to you, you monster! I can’t stop you from taking me but I will not give you the satisfaction of giving you that part of me! … I will Not!” I leaned down overtop of her between her legs, placing my hands on either side of her head looking her in her eyes as I said to her “you will do as you’re instructed to do Bitch! Or I will hang around here until that pretty little kiddy cunt of yours gets home and do things to her that you have never even dreamed of in your worst nightmares! Now fuck me you little whore!”

Well I stayed there leaning overtop of my Aunt as she wiggled her ass and squeezed my prick tightly with her pussy, berating her with my best Sergeant Carter impersonation “Work it Bitch! Work it! … Squeeze that fuck hole harder whore! … Harder!” and aunt Mary was biting her bottom lip trying to silence her moaning and squealing, then her pussy suddenly exploded around my cock, and she was grinding her cunt against my pelvis, her sexy little legs trembling, chest heaving, then she lay still underneath me with her tight little pussy quivering around my rock hard cock, with the look of utter disgrace blanketing her pretty face, it was such a thrill to bring such shame on such an honorable woman like aunt Mary, the feeling of power was exhilarating, I couldn’t degrade her enough to suit me and I said to her “You should be ashamed of yourself you slut! What would your husband think of you enjoying your rapist cock like a 2-dollar whore? I thing you deserve to be fucked like the piece of trash that you are!” and I pulled my cock out of her slippery cunt, cupping one hand over her mouth squeezing her face as I pressed my cock up to Aunt Mary’s virgin butt hole, and the pleading look of shock in her big brown eyes was priceless when she realized what I was going to do to her, then with all of my might I rammed my rod all the way up her rectum, ripping Aunt Mary’s mud hole without mercy, and butt fucked her to the point of her nearly passing out by the time I unloaded up her ravaged asshole.

I pulled my half hard cock out of Mom’s ravaged little Sister, climbing up on her sticking my filthy cock in her tear soaked face demanding that she now suck me off, “Pleaseee Pleaseee Pleaseee! It’s so dirty Boohoo-Boohoo, I don’t think I can bring myself to do it Boohoo pleaseee sire I beg you!” but I felt no pity for Aunt Mary, only carnal lust and willing to threaten anything to get her to submit to my desire, “You can do it Mary, think of Myra! Do it so your baby girl won’t have to!” … “I’ll do it Boohoohoo oh my God I’ll do it!” she sobbed; once again I had my way with her.

Well by the time I was ready to call it a day I had repeatedly raped and sodomized my Aunt Mary, and she lay tied to her headboard watching me get dressed with my sperm dribbling from her nostrils and the corners of her mouth, cunt and asshole, a completely defeated woman, and before leaving I took me a souvenir, slipping her wedding ring off her finger putting it in my pocket telling her, “I think you have forfeited the right to wear that don’t you think you good for nothing worthless Slut!” then I left her there for her family to see what had been done to her.

-----------------------

And thus began my life as a sexual predator, and the saga continues.

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 06:21 AM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:37 PM   #2
flix

flix has initial reputation

great story, i think you could've gone into a little more detail towards the ends of each, and maybe add a prologe. But more por favor
flix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:35 AM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you, Flix, and you’re right, I do tend to get a little lazy towards the end of a story, so your advice is well taken.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:25 PM   #4
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

Well done, very well done.

It has the look of being typed up in a hurry: like you're the kind of 'type first, edit later' author who just lets ideas flow.
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:09 AM   #5
averageguy

averageguy has initial reputation

Interesting it reminds e of memory long ago. Mrs A well I cannot really say she was hot..she was a little bit above plain...and I wasn't planning to rape her or anything like that, she was nice.

I don't really know her exact age but I am of the same age of Patrick my best friend, her eldest. We were 14. And I was eyeing a hot girl in school, everyday dreaming to have a romantic lovemaking with her..

It was a crime of opportunity, I guess. I spend nights at her house and knew that she took sleeping pills to help her sleep. I knew she will only woke up after 7am no matter what.

Her husband was away on seminar or something, I woke up to pee at about 4am. My friend sound asleep.

I walked in front of her room and saw that it was a little bit opened and felt urged to peek. She was sound asleep in her pyjamas. I trembled like hell , part of me wanted to look the other way but part of me made me walk towards her. A grown woman in deep sleep. My urge to pee stopped suddenly a very different urged came towards me. I took a look at her breast and opened her legs. Her hairy pussy ..well I know now I cannot turn back.

I forced myself on her for about 1 minute , well probbly less, and ejaculated inside her. Part of me felt remorse until today as she was a nice lady

It was not planned, just an opportunity in that split seconds. She was pregnant after that. Giving birth to a baby girl later.somehow I knew she was mine.

Then her husband got a job offer and moved far, I never heard of them again. My girl is probably 25 now. I hope to see her again.
averageguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:18 PM   #6
saolash
Banned

saolash has initial reputation

thx
saolash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 01:11 PM   #7
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Minor rapist is only 16. Kiddie rape still illegal weather they are the victim or rapist
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote