Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-31-2013, 10:21 PM   #1
Rape Ghost

Rape Ghost has initial reputation
Default Morsion and the Hot Mom(Alba) chapter one

this story is from my imagination , and not related to reality in any way.

it was a bad day for the USA , as a new visitor arrived , his name is "Morsion Marela" , one of the famous rapists in Italy , he raped more than 300 girls , most of them became sluts after the rape . He was very rich and powerful , never he got arrested his name was enough to make any one afraid

Now , he arrived to the USA as a tourist , the FBI was sure that he came for another reason , may be he is here for another victim , they have nothing against him to arrest him. So they can only watch him for now.

It was Sunday , Jessica decided to go to the nightclub with her friends , every thing was ok, until Morison entered the nightclub , his eyes catches Jessica boobs bounced with dancing , he moved in slow , confident steps till he reached the stage , he started to dance around Jessica , he did not interrupted her but his moves around her make her feeling strange , she was not sure if he do something strange.

After the dance was finished , Jessica returned to her table , he continued to dance then he moved in her direction with his confident steps.

"Ms Jessica !!, nice to meet you" he said
"thanks " she replied
"I am Morison , i really like you" he said in a strong tone
"thanks Mr Morison " she said in an ugly tone
"I have to go now , will meet you again" he said and go

Jessica was confused about this man , she feel something strange but she ignored what happened and continued her night was her friends.

Next day morning , an FBI agent called "Nicolas" visited her ,
"ms Jessica , i am Nicolas from FBI , i am here to ask you some question that will help us" he said
"sure , but about what?" Jessica asked
"About this man , he said showing her , his pic , he was taking with you yesterday" he said
"yes this man , i do not know him , i saw him for the first time yesterday , he told me that he is one of my fans and he gone no more , but why you are asking about him ??" Jessica said in a surprising tone
"he is Morison Marela , this man is dangerous , he is a rapist , he came from Italy 3 days ago and we are not sure why he is here" he answered
Jessica face become red "shit , ... and what can i do ?" she was really afraid
"here is my number , if he tried to contact you in any way just call me we , we really need anything against him to arrest him"
"ok , thank you" she replied and she guided him to the door , Jessica was afraid , she do not know , she had no option just to convince her self that every thing is ok and no problem.

Next day, she received a call form an unknown number
"hi" she answered
"Hello Jessica" it was Morision
"hi how can i help you" she asked
"Listen i am Morsion i am sure you still remember me , your daughter is with me now , if you want to see her again get out now , you will find a big black car enter it and the driver will take you to me, you have just 10 minutes to be in the car , do not change your clothes i want you in your hot nightshirt , and as the FBI told you, you are not the first one , i did it a lot of times before" and he switched the call off.

Jessica tears come down as she was afraid about her daughter and she was sure what he will do to her if she gone to him , she choose to save her daughter , he got out , the driver opened the door for her , she entered the car , then the car moved in less than 10 minutes the car stopped , the driver opened the door for her , she got out of the car , it was a big palace she saw her daughter in a first level room , standing behind the window , she smiled to her , she saw Morison and another black man with camera (Jermiane ) standing waiting for her on the building door , she moved in his direction , when she reached him , she stopped , he moved his hand to her hair , grape her strongly in his direction and forced her to a kiss , she did her best to escape the kiss , he moved his hand to her ass and pinched her , to force her to open her mouth , she had no option she opened her mouth for him he caught her lips by his and gave her the best french kiss she ever had , while he was kissing her his right hand was rubbing her ass gently and his left was groping her hair . Jessica residence was completely broken , she begin to enjoy the kiss finally he ended the kiss , moving his head back and both of his hands are on her wrist now ,

"Welcome Jessica , i was sure that you will came with your hot shirt " he said in his sharp voice then he moved inside the building , Jessica followed him .

"Thanks , so now i want my daughter " she replied

"sure , but i am sure that it is not so easy Jessica , you are a real hot mom , but i wanna be sure that you are a good mom for her hhhhhhhhhh" he said , "now it depend on you" he continued

Jessica face turned red "what do you want exactly ??" she asked , he just moved around her until he reached her back , he moved both his hands on her boob started to squeeze it , "You" he wispeared on her ear before kissing it. Jessica tried to resist she put her hands on top of his to take of his hands but no way he was stronger he continued to grope and squeeze her boobs , his lips on her back and Arms kissing and liking them , he continued to grape her boobs in a circular way then his hand move to under he dress , touched her boobs directly , with one violent action he groped her boobs up then out of the dress , the power of his hands on her boobs while he was groping them was very painful , Jessica moaned softly "ah it hurt" , her softly word turned him on more and more, she felt his huge cock cursing her ass her clothes , his big powerful hands kneaded her pert breasts and despite herself, Jessica enjoyed it , she was not able to resist any more as he continued to kneaded her breasts with both his hands , slowly move them in circular clock direction then , fast in the opposite direction , the pleasure pain caused by his hands make her confused , he groped her nipples hardly then pinch it , in opposite directions caused he boobs to became red , "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh please it hurt" she shouted . he pinched them hardly " we are still in the beginning Jess " he said . His hands finally moved down her stomach to her pants and he slid one hand under the waistband. His fingers traced her slit and she let out a soft sigh as his finger rubbed her clit.
Jessica was very humiliated , she was very wet , he continued to rub her clit hardly "ah aha aha ha aha ah" she said , he ignored her using his to finger hi was vibrated all her pussy , it toked just 17 seconds and she was cumming , he let her drop down , he opened a Cupboard and toke a long dog chain and tied it around Jessica neck , she was completely humiliated , a lot of tears came down of her eyes , he moved away from her his d meter long chain was in his hand , he set down on a Sofia open his pants and show her his cock , groped her by the chain a Little , Jessica was completely turned on, she moved on his direction as faster she can , when she tried to stand up , he groped the chain strongly forcing her to drop down "on four leg like a cat Jess" he said , she moved on her 4 legs until she reached his dig ,She made her
way slowly down to the tip of his dick and opened up her lovely mouth to take in his cock. Like the good little star that she was, she was able to open her mouth enough to take in the tip of his cock, which was extraordinary enough ,he simply wrapped her lips around the tip. She'd be damned if she gave him the satisfaction of her defeat. She took him into her mouth as far as she could but he was too big to get much of his shaft between her lips. So she sucked gingerly on his flaring tip trying not to piss him off.. he slowly let her get used to hissize, and then slowly he started to push my dick deeper into her mouth. Her tiny tongue scraped against the base of his cock as he pushed in deeper, past her mouth, to her tonsils. he paused for a second, and told her to take a deep breath, and then he pushed in cock even further. he passed her tonsils and started his trek down her tiny throat. he could see her neck bulge as his cock began to head down her throat, There was no place for Jessica to escape to, both her hands moved to the sofia trying to push herself away off her as he abused her throat. Every time he bottomed out she made the sexiest gasping choke sounds and her eyes squinted tighter. Jermiane made sure he was getting a good shot as the tears started to run down from Jessica's eyes and she continued to struggle for air. Saliva started leaking from the corners of her mouth squishing out around his cock every time he thrust into her mouth down her throat. he could feel the vibrations through the base of his cock, and he was ready to lose it in her throat.
Jessica continued to suck his dig , while he put his right hand on her right breast started to rub it , and play with her nipples gently, his left hand hold a big stick , he bet her ass with it , every time she got her mouth away of his dig , the stick was so heavy , once a touch her ass a new red line is drawn , "suck it bitch" he said , it toked about 10 minutes and he got his first come in her mouth , "drink it all if you do not want Marie to drink the rest " , "please do not i will , i will "she begged him , "hhhhhhhhhhhh good mom , you know that she watch now , make her proud of her mom " he said , Jessica cried louder " please do not , let her see that please " , he came , she opened her mouth to drink his cum , hopeful to drink all of it , but it end of the half of it was dropped. Jessica was shocked of that , before she opened her mouth to beg him , he slap her on the face leaving 5 fingers trace on her cheek , the power of the slap caused her to drop down , he groped her by the chain , drink it now , he said mentioned his cum on the ground , Jessica moved her head down and started to lick it with her tongue , she was thank full that he did not bring daughter . "Your daughter must be proud of you jess" he said betting her ass with his stick.

Once she finished drinking his cum he ordered her stand up , a sadistic smile on his face , he ordered her sit down on a chair , Jermanie had prepared while she was drinking his cum , once she seat down he cuffed her hands circling her ass , he grabbed Jessica’s dress and ripped it down the middle, exposing the girl’s sexy black lace panties. Next, he pulled out a knife. Jessica’s chest rose and fell rapidly as the brunette started to panic at the sight of the knife. Bay gave her another evil smile, Jessica let out another series of whimpers as her former lover used the same knife to tease the inside of her now exposed legs. Her eyes followed the blade as it traveled from one leg to another, lightly scraping across the beautiful black panties. Using the other hand, he grabbed the panties, pulling them up roughly. Jessica squealed in pain as the underwear rode up between her lips and into her vulva. She raised her hips and pulled her head back, trying to relieve the pain. Next, her captor turned his attention to the girl’s nipples. First he roughly pinched them, then gave each a strong flick of the finger. This made Jessica cry out in pain. It also made her nipples swell. he then produced two nipple clips. Pinching a nipple with one hand, her captor attached the clips to each of Jessica's tit. The consequent pain was nearly overwhelming. Jessica contorted her face, letting out a long painful moan. Bay, however was not done yet. He produced two golf ball sized weights. The hooks attached to the weights let her captor easily attach them to the nipple clips. Each weight was followed by Jessica's loud squeal.

Jessica tried to shake her head no, but quickly found that the movement made the weights swing, tugging on her already tender nipples. Jessica was reduced to Mmmphing her now pathetic protests and pleas.

“If you don’t move too much, you might get used to these” hesaid almost casually. There was no doubt he was enjoying himself

Jessica tried to concentrate on her breathing. A breath too deep already brought on more pain. She restricted herself to short, sporadic breaths. once again he show interest to her pussy , he turened on a viabrator and pushed it inside her pussy A surge of energy shot through the poor girl’s body. Jessica thrust her hips up and threw her head back. She screamed at first, then moaned continuously and intensely. The pleasure radiating from her pussy was intermingled with the pain shooting from her nipples. As a result, her mind was in a complete disarray. She did not know where pleasure ended and pain began. The mixture of sensations quickly became unbearable. Jessica did not see him or Jeramnie exit the room. She did not hear the heavy door close. In fact, for the first few minutes she saw nothing but red.

Jessica tried putting her butt back down to lessen the intensity of the sensation. This only made the effects of the vibrator more potent. Next, she tried shifting her hips from side to side, but the vibrator continued to violently stimulate her genitals.

It took only a few minutes, but an orgasm started to build. Jessica tried to hold it in, but to no avail. When she finally achieved release, the intensity nearly made her black out. Vaginal juices squirted across the floor. Her eyes started to roll in the back of her head. Her breaths became deep, but staggered. She managed to stay conscious.

Jessica experienced several more of these orgasms. With her blood saturated with oxytocin, the intensity of the release was eventually diminished. But not enough for Jessica 's comfort. The rest of the night became an endless cycle of orgasmic buildup and release. During the buildup, she would tremble due to the combination of anticipation and cold. The ball gag, which did nothing to stifle her moans or screams, instead made her drool copiously down her breasts and stomach. Tears and mascara ran freely down her cheeks. The buildup would last perhaps five, perhaps ten minutes. Jessica could not be sure, with her attention devoted entirely to restricting her movement. Once the orgasm hit, however, it was all for naught. He body would spasm violently, making the clips and the weights pull even harder on her abused nipples.

Sometimes she would experience two or three orgasms in a single cycle. Was she getting off on the pain? Did she actually like this? The thought repulsed and frightened her. She had long lost the track of time. The entire night had turned into a mishmash of pain and pleasure. In the occasional moments of clarity Jessica heard his prophetic words playing over and over in her head:”You are not the first one , i did it to a lot of girls before”

After 10 hours When the sound of the door opening and the bright lights woke her, she did not know where she was. She was hoping that the horrors of the night before were just a bad dream. When she managed to open her eyes, she fell into despair once again.“Jermanie is going to untie you, but only if you promise to behave yourself. Can you do that for me Jess?” asked Morison.

Jessica tried to speak, but found her throat to be completely dry. She nodded her hear instead. Jermanie went behind her and started undoing the knots. Morison approached the girl with a bottle of water and some wet wipes.

“You must be thirsty” he said gently. Again, she nodded. After giving her water, he started cleaning her face with the wipes. Jessica was a mess. Her hair was disheveled, dried tears, saliva and bits of food covered her face. Morison was very gentle with her. This was not the same man that raped her the night before.

“I never really cared for your makeup or your Goth look, you know” he said casually, brushing her long, reddish blonde hair, “ You are a natural beauty. You should not hide your features”.he reached out gently and barely touched her cunt. Instantly his hand was slick with her juices.
Just for a few seconds jessica was lost to desire. her body was enflamed, and needy her hands clenched in desperation as she tried to concentrate on keeping the vibrator in her. She didn’t even realize her hips were swaying and then bucking back and forth. Her entire body was fighting against her as she tried to retain what little control she had, but she was losing the fight to pleasure.

Jessica’s head swayed to and from, she arched her back, thrusting out her ass till it almost touched the man’s face. There was now a constant running drip, drip, drip of her own slutty juices that fell from the end of the vibrator which continued to humiliate her.Jessica glanced over her shoulder and purred wantonly when she saw the huge hard cock that was waiting for her.

God it looked so good she longed to feel it deep in her.

She snapped her head forward repulsed by her own thoughts she stared at a single spot on the wallpaper trying to concentrate.

Jessica was now pushing her torso forward rubbing her hard aching nipples against the wall she was so desperate for contact. It made pant wildly. In one last desperate act of concentration Jessica pleaded.“Don’t let me come, not like this not on film.”

Naturally he ignored her.

Her body trembled constantly and shook against the wall. Jessica let out a high pitched wail. Then she said something so softly it was inaudible.

The man chuckled and said one word

“Louder.”

“PLEASE, PLEASE” screamed Jessica“I’m going to come. Please fuck me! Fill me. I need your cock now!”

A part of Jessica died as she uttered those words

To her utter despair Morison withdrew the vibrator. He left her there spread and exposed until she began to calm down. Then he reapplied the vibrator and tormented her further. This cycle continued it seemed endless to Jessica.

Every time she tried to come. Every time she tried to reach behind her.

Every time she tried to gain even the smallest control of her situation or body he stopped and spanked her ass. Slowly he was taught her that her pleasure, her desire counted for nothing.

That he was in charge.

He made her beg.

He made her plead.

Jessica Alba high and haughty actress was no more, all that was left was a cum dump, a piece of fuck meat needing to be used by this man in any way he wanted.

He smiled to himself best of all he had everything on film. He could show her, her own humiliation, her own desire and need time and time again.

He had reduced this proud actress to nothing.

Now she finally ready for him.

He withdrew the vibrator. Jessica thought her torment was never going to end she wept in anguish and need.

This time he surprised her and thrust it into her ass. He expected her ass to be tight and to resist, he smiled as the vibrator slipped in easily and was swallowed. Maybe she wasn’t as repressed as he had thought.

Jessica wasn’t happy though, the device inside her ass was set on its lowest setting. She could barely feel it. It was like the softest, most gentle of caresses and that was not what she needed.

The man decided to fuck her now. She was needy and knew her place. He pushed her against the wall squashing her breasts as he did. His weight pressing against her, pinning her, his arms on either side of her body, his head pressed against hers. Jessica could feel his breath on her neck and it drove her crazy. She mewed and whimpered pathetically and cried out as his huge cock thrust hard and deep into her.

He was slow and deliberate.His thrusts long and deep , Jessica loved it she was in heaven as he entered her time and time again. Her world centred on the cock that impaled her. Nothing else mattered, her eyes glazed over.

Suddenly it stopped the pleasure stopped. She was confused she thought that this time, finally she was going to be allowed to come.

“Please morremoremore” She screamed in an endless tirade,With no mercy, he began to thrust her up and down on my cock, 13 inches of it pushing into her body. In between thrusts, she gasped for air. he could feel his cock head push up against the back of her womb, and bust through to the bottom of her diaphragm. She was hyperventilating, crying, and cumming all at the same time. he could feel her cunt muscles flexing around his 15-inch diameter cock. he could also see his cock ruining
her tight little body, and her tight little stomach. he took one of hishands and pushed against her stomach, feeling his cock sliding in and out as she tried to breathe.

Even though she couldn't get any air, her body reacted to the onslaught and came even harder, her pussy tightening around my cock like a vice gripe. he slapped her ass as hard as hr could, still fucking into her now ruined pussy.

She came even harder as he continued to hit her ass. "Hit... Uugh... Me... agh... Babe... Eeeeeee... On mo...... Ahhhh..... Re...... Aaarrg... TIME!" With that she came the hardest she ever did in her entire life, and he came with a howl. he started to empty his balls again into her, this time, he began to fill her in her stomach from the inside, pumping his spunk below her diaphragm, filling her up, her womb, and then her pussy until his cum mixed with her spunk squirted out between the tight seal of her cunt and his cock.

With 10 spurts he emptied his balls into her, letting the cum fill her up until her stomach bulged out like a woman 9 months pregnant. he slowly pulled out, making her cum one more time, and with a loud plop, his cock pulled out of her, his cum leaking form her pussy like a fountain. he let her drop to cum slick floor, letting her trying to catch her breath.

he could see blood running out of her and decided he couldn't have her dying on me yet, so with a little line of energy, he healed her internal wounds. he took a few seconds to let his balls fill with cum again, and picked her up. this time toke her ass ,
he fucked Ms. Alba ass till it turned red, “OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, YYYYYEEEEEES UUUUUUUHHHHHHHH HUUUUUUUUUUUUH, OOOOOOOOOOOOH, FUCK MY ASS!!!!!!!, FUCK MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! HARDER!!!! HARDER!!!!!!!! YYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOHHH YEEESS!!!!!!!!!!” James could not believe what he was hearing, but he was loving it, he loved it so much, he came up her ass, and as he cock, twitched and jerked up her ass, all he heard from Carrie was, “oooooooohhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssssss oooohhhhh… ggggooooddd… yesss” and she laid her head on this shoulder, “ggoodd!!”, her ass was teared from all the ways, now her pussy and her ass was bloody he continued to fuck her , Jessica was completly destroyed by the plain and the pleasure . Finally he dropped her downs , hold her gently to the bathroom , he puled her in the large shower , turned on the water and started rubbing her boobs and shoulders , kissing neck from the back .

After he cleaned her completely , he drove her to a room where there was a lot of dress , "choose one dress and go out , you will find your daughter outside take her and go Jess , I enjoyed you a lot" he said giving her a final kiss.
to be continued

Last edited by Rape Ghost; 07-16-2013 at 08:56 PM.
Rape Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 04:22 PM   #2
Rape Ghost

i would love to hear your feedback and how you thing it should complete
Old 06-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #3
Rape Ghost

please i need feedback , if you did not like it , please tell me why , just to help me improve my stories thanks
Old 06-17-2013, 02:04 AM   #4
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

alright, i read through this. you really need to double check these before submitting, it has a lot of typos and tense issues. you should also work up on a bit more build up for the rapes and the set ups.
now that aside, i do like that you have the cops looking for this guy and he isn't simply nameless, and i like some of the humiliations you put jessica through. biggest thing, double check your work for the typos.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:28 PM   #5
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with darkstalker, need to improve the grammar otherwise it becomes hard to read, but a bit of a story background and context which is good.

Personally I found it a bit too violent but then many other members would enjoy this level of pain being inflicted so that is just a matter of taste!
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:44 AM   #6
Rape Ghost

the problem is that English is not my native , i will be thank full if some one can help
Old 06-19-2013, 10:39 AM   #7
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rape Ghost View Post
the problem is that English is not my native , i will be thank full if some one can help

you don't seem horribly off, mainly you just need to practice and write more and it'll start coming in.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #8
Rape Ghost

i added a new part on it
Old 07-16-2013, 08:58 PM   #9
Rape Ghost

it is ended , please feedback , and about the spelling mistakes , please try to correct me