Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-13-2007, 04:43 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The first step to masochism

Lately I hurt myself accidentely by bitting my tongue while eating.
I really did not like the feeling of it, but I've found one thing enjoyable, when you feel the pain, all thoughts in your mind are fucking quicked out.

Ha ! Ha !
Any kind of worries, obsessional whim or other shit like that got a good kick in the ass for 20 seconds. Of course, when the pain went away, my demons came back strongly.

Is that the first step to masochism ? The pleasure of physical pain clearing away the psychological pain ?

How do you look at it ?

I'm not really into BDSM. I'm just a guy wishing to be tied down and raped by girls. I never hurted myserlf on purpose and I think I have enough lucidity to avoid falling in such a spiral but I'm just curious, how did pain seduce you ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 09:22 PM   #2
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

There's probably as many reasons as there are people, ne's pas?

Hmmmm, not into BDSM, eh? But you like to be tied down and raped...
If that's vanilla then I'll eat my underwear.

At a minimum, you have 2 of the 3 covered (Bondage & Discipline, as well as Domination/submission) and you're at least interested in the S&M portion.

D/s and S&M are intricately related, quite like two rose bushes growing together. It's hard to tell where one leaves off and the other takes over. Oh, and the B&D bush is growing right through the other two, as well.

Only a tiny group like raw, unfiltered pain. If you stub your toe it's not sensual, it just fucking HURTS. It's more of a spice in play, something to enhance the experience. Orgasms are more powerful when you peak all of the sensory systems, and when you're already aroused SOME types of pain can make the arousal stronger. It varies from person to person, and day to day. But even a lot of ladies that SWEAR that they're pure vanilla like to be spanked a bit to push the orgasm harder.

There's several types of pain, but for the most part it's either a shorter SPIKE!! or a longer BURN!!, both of which can be used for a distraction or to increase the amount of sensation. At higher levels and over a longer period of time your body will produce endorphins (home-grown morphiene) adding a spaced-out feeling into the mix. You can also block stimulation (with a mask for instance) which makes the OTHER senses a bit more acute, and you notice them more. Block both the eyes and the ears, and the sub has no choice but to fixate on the physical sensation you're causing. It's fun! Think of the body as a complex musical instrument, and you're trying to play a concerto on it. Fuck with their mindset as well, just to REALLY unbalance them. Oh, joy!

At it's far extreme, S&M is abuse of the self or others. People that like causing PAIN!! purely to create agony in their subject are as much in need of counseling as true rapists. With different motivations it's just another way to boost the play into another level. You can take any of the BDSM elements to the far extremes and MOST of us will at least look at you weirdly. We all have some part of D/s in their play, but nobody particularly wants to be shackled to a wall for the next 10 years straight.

nb: I'm a lousy author, and FAR from an expert. I'm just an interested amateur.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:58 AM   #3
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for that good post, Ntense.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 12:13 AM   #4
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

Yeah -- for me, as a masochist, it isn't actually PAIN that gets me off, but aspects related to the pain. First, I like the idea that I'm pleasing my Master/Sir by taking it, and I love the idea that what he wants to do to me isn't please me, but hurt me -- for me, the connecting thread between my kinks (rape fantasy/BDSM/sometimes older male-younger female incest fantasy) is the desire to be used, so I love the idea that I really *am* being used, and deriving no physical pleasure from it.

I'm also the biggest fan of bruises, ever. Like, I should change my username on here to BruiseMe or something. Bruises are possibly my favourite part, not only of BDSM, but of sex in general. When you have vanilla sex, an orgasm is amazing, but it only lasts so long. When it's over, it's over. The next day -- other than the pain from taking a good pounding -- you don't have any physical memory left of it. But with bruises, every time you sit down it's "OW MOTHERFUCKER ... heehee I totally fucked him/he totally dominated me" for the next week. And you can look at them in the mirror, and think, "This is what he did to me."

So for me, that's why I enjoy pain.

EDIT: Oh, you're a dude! So this will probably be slightly different for you. But, same idea.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 12:25 AM   #5
bizaruk
Privileged Member

bizaruk has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to bizaruk Send a message via Yahoo to bizaruk

i'm a male submissive, Jennevieve, and my own attirude is very similar to yours. i dislike pain, but crave it. my tolerance is pitifully low, but i need to feel that i am pleasing my Mistres/Master (i am bi) by accepting whatever pain, degradtion and abuse S/He wants to inflict. The fact that my own feelings do not influence Her/Him is a reinforcement that i am an object to be used for the pleasure of my Superiors. That suits me well, and i have no hang-ups or regrets about what i am.