Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-16-2016, 04:26 PM   #1
JezzaDaHutt

JezzaDaHutt has initial reputation
Default The Rape Adventures of J & M. The English Lawyer

Hi. I'm new to this board and write rape fantasy stories. Here is one for your enjoyment. MM/F Violent. Hope you enjoy.

The Rape Adventures of J & M. The English Lawyer

The waiter prepared the bill and handed it over to the English couple. Phillip and Linda were on holiday in the South African beach resort of Kwazula to celebrate Linda’s fiftieth birthday. They both worked as lawyers in Oxford and had been given the holiday as a gift from the senior partners at their legal firm. They had been married for twenty three years with a twenty year old daughter who was away at university studying law and preparing to carry on the family tradition. Phillip was fifty balding and despite many hours spent in the gym developing a middle age spread. Linda was also a gym bunny and had managed to keep her figure, she had full breast and long tan legs. She was five foot ten tall and had blonde shoulder length hair. People often commented she looked younger than her age. Today she was wearing a white, sun dress which was low cut to show off her breasts and with a slit down one side which helped show off her sun tanned legs.

After leaving the restaurant they did some shopping placing their purchases in their Honda hire car. A strong sea breeze was blowing off the Indian Ocean and Linda struggled to stop her dress blowing up.

As they shopped in a carefree manor they were being studied by two harsh pairs of eyes. These eyes belonged to two Zimbabwean drifters Joseph and Misheck. Both men were in their late 30’s and had been kicked out of the army where they both had a reputation for brutality. They had drifted to the South African coast and were looking for work and trouble. They were dressed in fake replica Spanish football shirts and frayed cargo shorts. The locals kept away from them with their dirty beards, wild eyes and an unwashed stench. They had been sleeping rough in a partly built house.
The two pairs of eyes were admiring the tall blond women, she clearly looked after herself as they could tell be the well-toned legs, they could make out through the thigh high slit in the white summer dress. Her breasts were full and both agreed she was a real fuckable cougar.

Phillip and Linda were now deep in conversation and oblivious to the two vagrants stalking them. Phillip was going to meet an old friend in a bar. He handed his wife the car keys. She was going to carry on shopping and take it back to villa before meeting them at the bar. The blond woman walked off on her own.

Joseph and Misheck could not believe their luck. Joseph and Misheck both carried souvenir’s from their army days. Joseph had an old Makarov pistol and Misheck a Commando knife.

“It is time to use the old persuaders here and have a good fucking” he Joseph told his friend. “Lets do this good.”

As Linda walked through a deserted area of the resort the two men started following her.

Linda was now walking towards the next set of shops. She became aware that two men were following her. Both of the men appeared to be filthy dirty and appeared to be undressing her with their eyes. She quickened her pace. Suddenly one drew a small gun and the other a large rusty knife. She froze, unsure of what to do and feeling panic build up.

“What do want? I’ll give you all of this.” And held out her purse. Misheck came and snatched the purse from her hand then placed the blade of the knife against her neck.

“Come with us.”
“Please I’ve given you all the money.”
“You’ll give us everything” replied Misheck.
“Shut up!” said Joseph then gestured with the pistol for them to move.

The trio walked towards a partially built housing development. Joseph guiding them towards where they had been living rough. Linda attempted to strike up a conversation with her two captors but they both remained silent.
They finally got to the room the two men had made home. A stained couch sat in the corner of the room, with a rough work man’s table at one side and some threadbare carpet had been placed in the centre of the room. There were two beddings rolls in another corner with a small gas stove and some cooking equipment. The faint smell of an open sewer leaked into the room. It was the most squalid place that Linda had ever been to.

Misheck led Linda to the centre. Joseph sat down on the couch and lit a cigarette waiting to watch the show. Misheck placed the blade on. Linda’s neck again.
“The rules are simple, do as your told, you live. Don’t do as your told, you hurt bad then we go where you staying and bleed your man slow”
“Please no. Don’t hurt him.” Tears rolled down her checks. “I’ll do whatever you want.” Misheck handed the knife to Joseph.

“Good, prove it to me, kiss me like we’re lovers.” He wrapped his left hand round her hair and forced her mouth to his. He then slid his tongue into her open mouth. His hand slowly worked its way down her back before settling on giving each of her buttocks a squeeze, then settled on her thigh before slowly working upwards. This was quite the most disgusting kiss Linda had ever had the mans breath stank and now she had a hand groping her genitals through her dress. After a long agonising minute Misheck broke the kiss.
Slap! Misheck’s hand caught her hard across the face. He brought it back and drove his fist into her stomach. Linda sank to the floor gasping for air.

“Not good enough. Do it again.”

Linda rose unsteadily to her feet then sobbing looked into Misheck’s hard eyes, she smelt his foul breath and forced her face towards his. She felt his unkempt beard scratch against her skin, as she pressed her lips against his and opened her mouth. Misheck’s tongue slipped into her mouth, once again his left hand clasped the back of her head. The right hand started pawing her breasts. Linda felt humiliated. After what seemed like an eternity Misheck broke the kiss.

“That’s better bitch. You are a good kisser. Tell me what you do for money. Are you a whore?”
“No, no I am not a whore, I am a lawyer.” She replied wincing at the brutal language.
“I don’t believe you, I bet you keep your body good by fucking customers.”
“No, no I’ve been married over twenty years. I work out at the gym, Please I have money.”
“Show me this gym body, take the dress off.”

Linda started crying. She had feared this moment would come. But she wanted to live and see her family again. She also knew that the only chance she had to live was to let these animals do what they wanted.

Linda carefully undid the straps of her dress and let it fall to the floor. The dress pooled at her feet.

Both men whistled in appreciation. For her fifty years old she had an excellent body. Her five ten frame was well toned. She had spent a lot of the time sunbathing in one piece costumed and the tanned skin contracted with her white normal skin. Underneath her dress she had been wearing a matching white cotton bra and panties.

“Turn around, slowly, now been over.” Linda sobbing, complied. Her toned ass was highlighted by the white panties she wore.
“Good, now turn around and face me.”

Mishek dropped his filthy khaki shorts, the stench of his unwashed genitals filled the room. Linda gasped at the sight of his thick black, uncircumcised penis. It was about 7 inches long and already starting to harden. It was covered in a mixture of sweat and grime.

“Now lawyer bitch, I bet you give hand jobs to satisfy customers, give me a good job.”
Linda hesitated then slowly brought her hands to the penis. She was disgusted at sweaty unclean feels as she worked her hands up and down the pole. She felt his filth transferring to her hands.

“Nice, your experienced at this aren’t you. I bet you only get work after giving a hand job.” Tears ran down her checks at the humiliating words. He stroked the left side of her face with his right hand, then it slid down her neck. Finally the hand slide inside the cup of her bra. He gently fondled the nipple.

“You like this, don’t you slut” his voice heavy with desire. “Tell me what a whore you are.”
Linda did not respond. Mishek twisted the nipple as hard as he could.
“Arrrgh!!! Alright I am a whore.”
“Good, tell me you want to be fucked.”
“No, Arrrgh, stop it, Ok, Ok, I want to be fucked. Please stop.”

Mishek withdrew the hand from the bra and grabbed the blond hair. Linda felt her roots being pulled. He dragged Linda over to a rough work-man’s table and slammed her headfirst onto it. She was bent over the table at the waist. While holding the head down he placed his other hand into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down to her knees.

Linda started crying. The hand left the panties and reached up and groped her genitals, he slid his fingers through her trim pubic her. His fingers then explored her slit and in a brutal attempt at foreplay he pinched and twisted her clit. Finally he inserted his index finger into her. After a few strokes in and out he added his middle finger and thrust them both in as hard as he could. Linda screamed, the pain in her dry tunnel was unbearable.

The hand withdrew and he started stroking his hardening cock. He then guided it to the entrance of her pussy.
“No please no, no, no” she whimpered.

Mishek thrust inside her with all his strength. Linda screamed loudly. Mishek hammered in and out of her with all his might.

“Joseph, fuck, this is a tight bitch, husband must be small, bitch never had a real man. Fucking bitch been missing this. Whore. Cunt” he continued his verbal abuse as he thrust in and out of her.

Linda’s dry pussy was being torn up, the pain was incredible. She felt something trickle down her leg and realised that she must be bleeding. The table loudly rattled backwards and forwards with each of the thrusts.
Mishek was loving it. This older woman’s pussy was the best he had had in a long time. Come to think of it, it was the only pussy he had had in a long time.

“Fuck! fuck, yes.” He shouted as he came. He collapsed on top of Linda. She lay there in shock.
“Hell” he thought “I should have lasted longer. Must be out of practice. Well should get lots of practice now.”

After lying on to top for a couple of minutes h slowly he climbed off Linda, slapped her ass and put his shorts back on. He picked up a bottle of water and took a swig.

“Mishek you know the rules, clean up the mess you left on the cunt.” Ordered Joseph.
“Ok boss.” he walked back to Linda. A trail of semen and blood was trickling down her leg from her pussy. He placed the neck of the bottle at her crotch and washed the mess off her thighs. The sensation of the water took Linda out of her withdrawn state.

“Very good, now join me on the couch cunt.” Linda looked over and gasped. Joseph was sitting there naked, playing with his long ten inch cock. He was the ugliest man she had ever seen, covered in a coat of thin black hair over his ebony skin with a muscular body. She could make out pock marks and scars through his beard and his grinning mouth contained a row of yellow teeth. As with her previous attacker he was filthy dirty and stank.

She forced herself into a sitting position and then rose unsteadily to her feet. She felt her panties fall to her ankles.

“Leave them” Joseph ordered. She stepped out of them. She took a forward and grunted with the pain as she moved. She forced herself to take one step then another and another. Joseph patted the couch next to him. She sat down. The first thing she noticed was the smell, it was overpowering. She felt a hand on her back and the clasp of her bra being undone. Her two large breasts spilled out onto her chest.

Joseph lifted the nearest breast up with his hand. It was larger than his hand and the nipple spilled over the side. He tweaked the nipple with his other hand to stimulate it and giggled with glee. He made his other hand into a fist and punched the breast. Linda screamed. He brought his fist back and repeated once twice. He screams faded. He lifted up the other breast and repeated the exercised on the other one. Each breast now had large bruises on them. She slumped down in the couch groaning. Joseph got to his feet. He grabbed hold of each of Linda’s ankles and pulled her down to the edge of the cushion. She offered no resistance. Joseph got between her legs and placed his cock at the mouth of her pussy. He thrust into her. His cock started bending as it met the resistance of the swollen abused pussy. He slapped her hard across the face.

“Cunt, let me in, fucking bitch!” He slowly worked his way in. She was tight. With each thrust he ripped his way further inside her. With each thrust a groan of pain left her semi-conscious throat. He worked his way further inside her. He stopped and savored the moment. Then he grabbed each ankle and lifted her legs up forcing them towards her shoulder and restarted thrusting brutally.

“Yes, yes.” He shouted then stopped, he wanted to cum on his terms. He lowered her ankles back to the floor and kicked them apart. He resumed thrusting he was now close to cuming each hand balled into fists and he stared raining punches down on Linda. He punched her in the face, the breasts and the belly. He worked with a rhythm he had learned is the years of dishing out beatings in the arm. Each blow sent a spasm through her body increasing his pleasure. Finally Joseph came,screaming with ecstasy at the top of his voice. Linda slumped back in the couch unconscious. Joseph pulled out with an audible slurp and lay back on the carpet he was fully satisfied.

Half an hour passed. Linda lay on the couch barely conscious in a world of pain, shame and humiliation. Joseph took the money from the purse, he was shopping for provisions and when he got back they were leaving.
Misheke felt himself reviving he need another fuck. He looked over at Linda both her eyes were black and closing up, her lips were bruised and swollen. And her nose was flattened across her face and matted with dried blood, dam that Joseph he had made a right mess of that bitch. Even with the state of her, he was still getting aroused be the presence of a naked woman.

Misheke went over to the couch. He slid his hand between Linda’s thighs and started playing with her pussy. The semi-conscious woman grunted with pain.

“He fucked you up pretty good, didn’t he?”
Misheke withdrew his hand. It was covered in dried blood. Suddenly a thought crossed his mind. He went over to the cooking gear and found a bottle of cooking oil.

“This would be fun.” He thought.
He went back over to the couch. He grasped Linda by her hair and sharply pulled her off the couch. She collapsed onto her knees then fell back against the couch. Her unfocused eyes rolled upwards Misheke took the cushions off the couch and put them in a pile in the middle of the filthy carpet.

He went back to Linda and tried to lift her up by her armpits. She was a dead weight. He managed to get her to the middle of the room. Then he pushed her forward. She went down face first. Her head hitting the floor with a loud crack. She lay there with her lower torso and thighs over the cushions. A trickle of blood left her forehead where she hit the ground. Her ass was pointing upwards with her body in a shallow V shape.

“Fucking perfect bitch.” Once again Misheke lowered his shorts. He was already semi erect. Then he got on his hands and knees. He poured some oil on one hand and with the other prised apart the white buttocks. He then inserted the oiled fingers inside her. Linda moaned weakly, barely making a noise. He felt the tightness and heat of her anus. He slowly massaged the oil inside her, feeling himself become more erect. He withdrew his fingers and started slapping his cock against her buttocks admiring the contrast between his thick black cock and her white skin.

After a minute or so he felt fully hardened and poured some oil onto his cock. Once again he prised her open and placed the tip at her wrinkled anus. With one hard thrust he pushed himself inside her. A strangled gasp left her throat but she was too weak to offer any other resistance. He withdrew to the tip and then pushed in again. A second weaker gasp left her throat. He withdrew and then started up a rhythm. Linda was dimly aware of the pain of the third assault before slipping into unconsciousness.

Once again Misheke could feel the ecstasy building inside him. This time he could control it. He was able to concentrate, stop and then restart continuing his base pleasure.

At some point during this assault Joseph returned. He admired the sight of his friend leaning over the blond women. A white bitch fully conquered by him and his friend.

After 15 minutes of fucking Misheke could control himself no more. He came deep inside her arsehole. For a second time he lay on top of her gasping. He withdrew his flaccid cock and a new stream of blood and semen ran down Linda’s thigh.

“It’s time for us to go.” Said Joseph taking the hire car keys from the purse. Misheke redressed and they both got together their gear. Linda just lay on the cushions in a semi-conscious state. Joseph tied her arms to the table leg. After packing their gear they took her cloths as trophies and left.

Linda was awoken after an hour by the ringing of her phone. It took her another hour to pull the table across the room to the phone. She had to do this on her hands and knees in agonizing pain. It took another thirty minutes for the police and ambulance to get to her. She had a concussion, broken nose, ribs and internal injuries. It was two weeks before she could be flown back to England. The physical injuries took months to heal. The mental ones never really healed.

It was over a day before Linda could give a description of her attackers. The police found the car burned out in a township over hundred miles away. They had got away and free to rape again.
JezzaDaHutt is offline   Reply With Quote