Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-26-2007, 10:32 AM   #1
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)
Default Night Deposit (Bank Robbery and more)

It's finally finished. thanks for your patience. Please feel free to comment on any aspect. I'm frustrated with the ending which I think is a weak, but then again, so many stories here end with a bang.
Those of you who pay attention will know to whom this effort is dedicated. I can only thank her for her special inducements to tackle this project.
Disclaimer: The use of certain offensive racial epithets was requested by the "victim" in order to achieve a sense of realism. they in no way represent the authors way of speaking to, about, or even thinking about members of such groups.

Chapter 1.

Dillinger said it best. When asked why he robbed banks he replied "because it's where the money is" ... "stupid" was implied. But maybe its not so stupid. Even though the money is there robbers don't get much of it. Whenever you read a news story about a bank being hit the take is in the area of a thousand bucks or two. Not much payoff for all the risk and the likelihood of capture. The clearance rate for bank robbery is the highest for all crimes - over 60% - according to COPS (the Center for Problem Oriented Policing - hey, don't blame me for the acronym). Think about it: armed guards, cameras everywhere, victims who are trained to observe and report details. Then the Feebs are called in on even the smallest bank heist - it's like a high school football team playing the NFL champs -- of course the robbers are gonna get their asses kicked by the FBI. Unless ... unless the robber has some trick plays.

I started thinking about it a couple of months ago when I met that black chick at a bar. She had gone to a happy hour celebration of one of her co-workers last day. She had way too many twofers and was flying low when I sat at the table behind her. She started to get up, got dizzy and lost her balance. I caught her, more in self defense than out of chivalry. I ended up holding handfuls of voluptuous black woman. She was dressed in a tight-fitting brown business suit, no blouse underneath. It managed to conceal and exaggerate her ample bosom at the same time. As is so often said about black women, that girl had back! She thanked me and tottered off to the ladies room on shiny black pumps with ankle straps. Only black businesswomen dare to dress that way: the Wharton meets Madame X. When she returned she still wanted to express her gratitude. She was very soft spoken and I had to lean in closely to hear what she was saying. Why do black women so often smell of cocoa butter? I enjoyed just listening to her, her down home accent, a sweet Southern drawl wrapped around the kind of big words that made mamma's sacrifice for her college education all worthwhile.

She was garrulous the way women who don't often drink get when alcohol dissolves their inhibitions. She was head teller and had a lot of responsibility she wanted me to know. The six people gathered around the too-small table were the entire staff of the small suburban branch where she pretty much ran things. Sure there was a branch manager, but he didn't fraternize with the hoi-poloi. Three of them were girls compared to her, in their thirties to her early 40s. One was an elderly woman with the blue hair you never see on anyone under 60. The last two were CPA-looking guys who each had staked out one of the girls and were giving them their best shots. So Jackie, as she told me her name was at least four times, was sort of left out and found a ready ear in me and a ready arm for her to lean on ... and rub those massive breasts on ... accidentally of course.

I'd never been with a black woman and I'm not one to look a gift hose in the mouth -- or any other orifice. So I turned on the charm and hung on her every word. I let her know I thought she was as important as she did and she told me a lot about the idiosyncrasies of a branch office. I took it all in. When she started to wind down, I made my intentions plain. That's when she slammed on the brakes. She was a married woman and she didn't do that sort of thing thank you very much. Her husband was expecting her. I was very sweet to be interested in a woman like her but, no, no, no, she just couldn't ... even though it might be nice, she just wasn't THAT kind of woman. Besides, a woman in her position couldn't stand even a hint of scandal. Maybe if her coworkers hadn't been here, but no,no,no! When she got up and turned back to the table to grab her purse, she rubbed that big ol' ass against my arm on the back of the chair. I got my hand in position to give her a little squeeze, letting her know my offer still stood, along with my manhood. But she just smiled and walked, none too steadily, out the door. I felt a little guilty about letting her drive in that condition, but what the hell, we weren't exactly friends.

A lot of the details she told me stayed with me. When I'd gone six weeks without a job but didn't qualify for unemployment because I had moved into state without a job, the cash reserve I had counted on to get me through was almost gone. I don't think of myself as a career criminal. First of all, I don't have a record. I had committed a few break-ins in high school, but all I ever did was grab cash, or coin collections or shit like that form friends' parents. In our neighborhood everyone had easily liquidated valuables lying around. In college I'd grabbed cash, cameras, small shit, from the dorms when an opportunity presented itself. But I had avoided real crime because I thought it just didn't pay. I mean, I had a future and I didn't want to blow it. But now, as they say, it looked like my future was behind me. Getting tossed out of my apartment because I couldn't pay rent didn't fit with those lofty plans. Things Jackie told me kept coming back to me. Like the guards were trained not to shoot if there was any possibility of danger to the staff or customers. They were just supposed to be a deterrent. Like the tellers were told to do what robbers told them, not to resist. They were not expected to risk their lives for a few hundred dollars which was all any one cash drawer contained. I started thinking about how I could minimize the risk even further.

What made up my mind was the unexpected arrival of an old buddy. He was in the same financial straits and wanted to crash with me until he found something. All he had was his bike, his bedroll and a big baggie of sensimilla. With our brains completely smoked and stoked I talked about banks and what I'd been thinking. That's when, laughing his head off, he stumbled over to his bedroll and pulled out what had been wrapped inside. My head damn near cleared instantly! My bro had a fucking Mac-10! I screamed at him and asked if he was fucking out of his mind. He put a finger to his lips in an almost comical gesture and shushed me. He told me it wasn't loaded, not to worry. Yeah, right. I always broke into a sweat whenever I held the Walther PPK my old man had brought back from Europe and given me on my 21st birthday. Guns scare the shit out of me and here I was in a room with a fully automatic firearm. But it made me think. Maybe my musings about the bank weren't that far fetched. We smoked more and laughed more and crashed.

The next morning - well it was almost noon - he was the one who asked me "were you serious about that bank shit? I really need the bread." It turned out that he had financed his trip by hitting rural Wag-a-Bags whenever he needed a few bucks. The Mac 10 eliminated any arguments or resistance from the lone attendants. They happily handed over the "less-than fifty-dollars" that the warning signs advertised was available rather than in the safe and waited the entire 15 minutes he told them to wait before calling the cops. At least he had never heard any sirens as he zipped away down the interstate. The last one was three states over so it's not like anyone was looking for him here in town. But they sure would be if we pulled an armed robbery ... unless I could come up with an angle, something to cut the odds of getting caught. An idea that had been running around the currents of my mind suddenly bobbed to the surface. I bounced it off him and he broke into a wide grin. "Fuck yeah, man! Fuck yeah!" was all he could say over and over. I don't know if he thought it would work or he just enjoyed the thought of it. I loved the idea of getting my hands on that Big Beautiful Black Babe -- and the money didn't exactly suck either.

Last edited by DominUncle; 08-01-2007 at 10:31 AM.
DominUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:56 PM   #2
DominUncle

Default Chapter2

We cased it for a week. I just wanted to be sure things were the way she had said they were. No surprises. I'd park in front and sit there when -- well, let's call him Mack;no point in incriminating anyone when we seem to have gotten clean away with it -- when Mack got out and went across the street to "pick up" something. Or we'd sit in the coffee shop across the street at a window table and look out casually. One or the other of us would go in to pick up information on CDs or interest-bearing checking accounts. We synchronized our digital watches with the banks clock. We dressed work casual. Mack even had taken a shave and a haircut so no one would remember a biker dropping in. Most of the important details Jackie had provided checked out. Monday of the next week we were ready to make our move.

The small branch office sat in the middle of business-zoned lot. There were two drive through lanes behind it where they seemed to do most of their business. Monday was the one day the drive-throughs closed the same time the office did. There were glass double doors leading to a small foyer, two more glass doors leading to the office proper. Inside was a desk where the head teller sat and handled new accounts, questions, anything out of the ordinary. There were three teller cages across the room form the desk. Along the back wall was the safe -- not too impressive, but serviceable with a big door with pistons and heavy metal latches. Next to the safe was a narrow hall with rest room doors along the side and a large room opening out behind it. It was a combined lunch room, break room conference room from the look of the large table with remains of lunches strewn around it and the microwave perched on the combined sink, counter, refrigerator on the very back wall. There was a small office next to it, but it was dark. The manager must have left early.

Twenty minutes before closing (four p.m. on Mondays) I went in to change 5 rolls of quarters to bills. Coins would have so many prints that they 'd be meaningless and the wrappers would be too rough to take an impression. That's if anyone ever bothered to check. If things worked the way we planned no one would be looking for us. The young teller with the long, straight blond hair was friendly and helpful. She joked about me being a waiter. When we were done, I started for the door, then detoured to the men's room. Now there were 13 minutes to closing. I figured that was long enough that if anyone saw me enter the rest room, they'd forget about me, but it wasn't too long that my hiding in a stall, keeping it locked with no one apparently in it was likely to call any attention to me. I was in the rear-most, handicapped stall, balancing on the extra wide seat, holding on to the support rails to keep my balance so my feet didn't show. We noticed that the guard had the habit of putting the keys in the inner door and locking it five minutes before closing to discourage last minute customers. He'd stand by it and unlock it to let the straggling customers out. Mack cut it close, walking in exactly 6 minutes before closing. He went to the desk and asked about opening an account. Jackie probably wasn't too happy about his timing, but ever the loyal employee, she started going through all the requisite brochures and forms. They were still talking when it was closing time. At precisely four p.m. she told the guard it was alright, she'd let the customer out when they were done and he could start his rounds.

Banks don't "close" when they close, at least not for the employees. There are hours of work left to do before they can close up and head on home to their real lives. They have to do a count, make sure everything balances, return cash to the safe and do all kinds of housekeeping chores, filling the nooks holding forms and info. That gave us two or three hours to carry out our plans before husbands or wives started to worry about where their partners were.

So the employees started their chores and the guard headed for the rest-rooms, the first stop on his closing rounds. I heard him open the lady's room, go in and presumably look around. I left the stall and quietly moved beside the inner entrance door. When I heard the door to the lady's room close and the outer door to the men's room open I was ready.

The second he walked inside I stepped behind him and pressed the Walther behind his ear, reached around him and grabbed his collar. "Not a word, asshole!" I whispered menacingly. I grabbed his gun from the holster and slipped into my belt in the small of my back. Then I grabbed his cuffs and immobilized his hands behind him. I grabbed the back of his collar, turned him around and marched him out the door. We went straight to the bank of electric switches on the opposite wall and threw them all. The main room was plunged into a twilight as the fluorescents shut down and the night lights came on. Everything was still visible but more as a shadow than a distinct image.

Jackie turned to see what had happened. It was a cue for Mack to reach into the canvas computer case he had laid on the desk and pull out the Mac 10 and poke her breastbone with it. Jackie turned back to look at him. She didn't exactly turn white, but she got as close as she possibly could. Her skin turned a sickly grayish brown and her face contorted into a mix anger and fear. She let out a small gasp. Mack put his finger to his lips as a sign for her to stay quiet and he waved the muzzle to indicate that she should get up from her chair. The tellers erupted in a chorus of "Hey!, What the hell? What's going on?" and other shouts. I shoved the guard ahead of me to aisle behind the teller cages and shouted with authority "Shut the fuck up! This is a robbery! Do what I say and no one gets hurt and you can go about your business. Try anything and not only are you dead but so is everyone else. Got it?" Mack walked over, pushing Jackie ahead of him and flashed the machine gun. I could tell that he really wanted to let off a burst - he had loaded it just in case - but I had warned him the noise would attract attention. If he had to fire we were going to be in deep shit. He had to add his two cents "This ain't a toy assholes. If you even look at us cross-eyed I'll ventilate the whole bunch of you" The boy watches entirely too many old movies.

They shut up and followed our orders when we marched the bunch of them into the break room in back. I had them sit around the table while we took stock of what we had. Other than the guard and the chick who had quit, it was the same group I'd seen at the happy hour: the two CPA-looking guys, skinny geeks with cheap suits and cheaper haircuts and ties with no style; two blonds that could have been sisters, the straight-haired one that had helped me and one with a mass of curls that fell to her shoulders. Both were dressed in skirts and white silky looking blouses. Both had on simple pumps and hose. Classic "businesswoman" attire; the blue-haired grandma, similarly dressed except for open-toed pumps; the guard in uniform; and of course, Jackie. She looked even better than she had the first time I saw her. Today's suit was a blue that shimmered like a tux at an Italian wedding. The lapels crossed a little above her navel revealing not only her impressive cleavage, but also the hint of the white bra beneath. She had white hose - a look I have always loved on black women - go figure - and those same fuck me pumps. My dick twitched looking at her. It was already hard with the excitement of having all of these people under my control.

Mack stood in the doorway, brandishing the Mac. I stood between him and the table, not obstructing his line of fire, but in a position where everyone looking at me would also see him. I wanted them always to be aware of that weapon. Just the sight of it was enough to eliminate any thoughts of heroism or escape. There were a few other things in Mack's computer case. I opened it and took out a couple of long black cable ties. I tied the guards arms to the beams in the back of the chair and his feet to its legs. I figured he was the most likely to try to be a hero. I was doing him a favor because if he made a move, we wouldn't hesitate to hurt him. I didn't want to fire a shot and I sure didn't want to kill anyone, but I wouldn't hesitate to pistol whip the sonofabitch if he caused me any trouble.

When that was done, I started my prepared speech. "To repeat myself, this is a robbery. Do what we say and you will NOT be hurt. In fact, you might enjoy yourself. All we want is the money and to get away without involving the authorities. If the cops come, you will suffer, all of you. So please, don't hit any secret alarm button or try to make any calls. You know it's not worth risking your life and the lives of your coworkers. Just do what we say and you will be fine. Does everyone get that?" No one said a word. "I asked a question people, now answer me! Does every one get that?!" I asked more loudly. There were muttered yeahs and sures and Jackie bit off a "Yes Sir" I liked that. The "sir" got my dick a little harder. I had them each get their wallets or purses, and take out their driver's licenses and put them on the table in front of them.

"OK, now who's the head teller?" I asked as though I didn't have a clue. Jackie hesitated a bit before admitting that she was. I had her grab her keys and come with me. I picked up the computer case and walked out into the main room with her. I trusted Mack and his Mac to keep the rest of them quiet.

We went to each teller station. No one had had time to lock up so we really didn't need her keys. I had her go through the drawers and take out all the currency. I did a quick estimate as she did and saw that each drawer held $1800 to $2000. Over $5000 in all not too bad. "How about the safe?" I asked her "Is there any cash accessible that doesn't require you to open anything?" She told me there was another teller set-up ready to go if some kind of emergency occurred. I warned her that if she was trying anything she would pay for it. She assured me that there were no tricks. It was another $2500 arranged in a cash drawer just sitting on a shelf. I decided to trust her and I let her get it and add it to the stash in our case. I took the guard's gun out of my belt, dropped it in the case and walked her back to the conference room.

When we got there I saw that Mack had already put the next stage of our plan into effect. The two blonds had already striped down to their undies, hose and heels and the guys had taken off their shoes and were stepping out of their pants. Only Granny and the restrained guard were still dressed. "The old broad refused" said Mack. "I thought I'd wait for you to have a talk with her." I told Jackie to start undressing and walked over behind Granny. I whispered in her ear in my most evil tone. "I know you're embarrassed, but you will undress. If I have to knock you down and rip your clothes off of you, you WILL undress. I don't want to hit an old woman but I need you to do what you are told. I won't tolerate an argument. Now DO IT!" She started to cry and sniff quietly, but my tone must have convinced her because she reached to the side and pulled down the zipper to her skirt. When she unbuttoned it, it slid down revealing that she was the only one wearing a slip. I'm not sure why, but I tugged the slip over her fat ass and pressed my hard cock against her cotton granny-panties. "There, dear, that wasn't so bad, was it?" She turned and shot me a venomous look and that excited me too. She actually looked pretty good for an old gal. She had some varicose veins but her legs were shapely and her ass was pretty firm. "Get the blouse off now" I ordered and she complied. Her tits were completely encased in a bra that was entirely functional and not the least bit decorative. I guess it would have to be to keep those puppies off of her belly. I let her keep it on for now.

I went back around the table in front of the guard. I wasn't going to let him loose to undress himself so I undid his belt, unzipped his fly and tugged his pants down around his ankles. He was wearing boxers with hearts on them, probably a present from his wife. He had a big gold band on the third finger of his left hand. His name tag read Jesus Morales. "Nothing personal, Jesus, but everyone is invited to this party. No exceptions." I addressed him in a conspiratorial tone. "Are you married, Jesus? I bet she's a pretty little thing" He stayed silent. I pulled the pistol back like I was going to hit him and said "I asked you a question, Jesus" "Jes" he replied. I interrogated him about children, ages, etc and learned he had two kids, a boy 5 and a girl 3. I told him to do what I said and they would see their Daddy again. I looked him straight in the eye so he'd know I meant it.

I went back to my position in front of Mack. "Now where was I?" I asked resuming my spiel. "Oh Yes. This is a robbery. Now you may be wondering why we have had you undress. It's simple really. First,you are less likely to try anything when your self esteem has been reduced by getting you naked. Second, we want you to help us get away with this robbery. We want you for accomplices." No one said a word but the looks they gave me said it for them "are you out of your fucking mind?"

I continued "We have been very careful not to expose ourselves to the security cameras once we began illegal activities. Once the overhead lights went out the cameras can't record enough detail to be of any help in our capture. The only way the cops will have a clue who we are is from you all. We'd like you not to tell them anything, if you don't mind." Once again they were quietly incredulous. "We are going to make it worth your while to mislead the police about us. It is going to become very important to you that we do not get caught. Your nudity is just the beginning. Now please continue undressing." One of the guys said "No way, man. you probably don't even have bullets in those guns and you wouldn't kill us all." I was glad it was him that gave me the chance to make an example of someone I didn't much like. I moved quickly beside him and slashed his temple with the barrel of the pistol. When he reached a hand up to hold the painful spot I slammed my fist into his gut and he slumped into his chair. "I don't want to hurt anyone, asshole, but I will if I have to. It would pain me to waste such fine young meat as these girls but I wouldn't bat an eye at killing you or your buddy. So fucking do what you are told and don't tempt me. Now get out of the rest of your clothes." "You too!" I ordered his fellow CPA. They moved quickly to do what they were told and in a couple of minutes they were naked except for black shoes and black socks.

I had the girls get naked as well. They both wore pantyhose with panties underneath - not an especially attractive look. I had them strip, then put their pumps back on their naked feet. Much better! I went around the table and had Granny complete her undressing, again with a quiet, mean, personal order. I almost felt guilty. She continued crying and shivering. I don't think she had ever been naked in front of anyone. I bet she even turned the lights out to undress in front of her husband if she had one. Finally I got to Jackie. "Like I said. bitch, everyone is invited to this party - no exceptions. Her anthropoid nostrils flared in anger but she followed orders.

She had removed her suit and was in her underwear, a big ol' white bra with a three inch wide strap and four hooks and panties that were hotter than I expected. They were high cut and her solid legs flared out to the side. the elastic top pinched her belly which sagged over a little bit. There were stretch marks and some cellulite but it didn't detract from her big girl beauty. Like Bruce Willis said in Pulp Fiction, guys like a belly on a woman ... especially when she has tits the size of cantelopes. I was really beginning to enjoy myself.

Jesus would be the biggest problem. As a guard he was probably a macho type. The threat of having sexual escapades exposed might not give us much leverage over him. Unless ... "Tell me about that wife Jesus. Is she the jealous type?" "Chihuahua, man, she is always telling me to stay away form the ladies, man, or she will fry my huevos, you know?" I assured him I knew. "I bet you don't get much pussy on the side do you" "Oh no.man, she would keel me. But Maria, she takes good care of her man" Once he started talking he just didn't quit. "But I bet you look at these fine ladies and think about it, eh? Maybe the two of them at once?" he didn't say a word, but his blush told me I had hit pretty close to the mark. "Well, Jesus, today is your lucky day."

I had the two blond tellers sit on either side of Jesus. I told the one on his left to give him a kiss. She hesitated but when I held the gun against her temple she reconsidered and did what she was told. "Keep it up" I told her. Then I whispered to the one on his right to take his cock out of his boxers. She had seen what I did to her twin and she didn't even hesitate. I told her to stroke it until she got him hard. While Jesus was living his fantasy I dug around in the multi-purpose computer case and pulled the mini-Elph out of an outside pocket. It had a chip that could hold over 500 full-screen resolution shots. I got some good shots of the action that showed Jesus' face and exactly what the girls were doing.

It didn't take long for Jesus to respond to the girls' manipulations. He was pretty impressive considering the circumstances. His uncircumcised cock grew to a good thick 7 inches. I told Sally (I got that from her license ) to keep stroking but I had Deborah stop kissing his mouth and move on to the head of his cock. I whispered in her ear "Suck him good, baby, like your life depends on it. It does." She was experienced at it, or else she was a damn fast learner. I got some nice full length shots of Jesus, with a look of ecstasy on his face and two blond heads working on his schlong. Maria would not be thrilled to see these. Deborah was doing such a fine job that Sally was superfluous, so I had her stand and shove her pretty blond puss (she was a natural blond) in Jesus face. He didn't need to be told what to do. He got his tongue going without even a nod from me. Sally wrapped her arms around his head and cuddled him tightly to her pussy and pressed into his eager face. It didn't take long before Jesus had a look of pain on that face. He started making noises, or maybe saying things I just didn't recognize as words. I focused in on his groin and Deborah's face and was rewarded with a money shot as he erupted. She was a trooper and did her best to catch every drop. But Maria must not have taken care of our boy lately because her flooded her to overflowing. I got a great shot of Jesus' jizz bubbling out over her lips and down her chin.

"Smile, Jesus! We want you to look good for the pictures. We don't want Maria not to see what fun you were having." "You sonofabeech!" he shouted as he finally realized what I had been doing. "That's OK Jesus." I comforted him. There is no reason for Maria to ever see these pictures. I'll keep them in my private collection. No one will ever see them. unless, of course, I'm arrested. Then a very good friend will send them to the families of everyone involved. We'll send them to the newspapers and see that they are put on a web site for everyone to see." I went around the table and took close-ups of the drivers licenses in front of each of them to emphasize that I would know where to send the incriminating photos. "Now Jesus, surely maria will understand that you had no choice, that you were forced. Especially when she sees the look on your face." The look on his face now told me that understanding was not one of Maria's more endearing features.

Last edited by DominUncle; 07-31-2007 at 12:33 PM.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:33 PM   #3
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

once more sweetblackmeat gets her desired bank robbery rape.

hope she likes it
Old 07-27-2007, 04:39 PM   #4
DominUncle

Default Bingo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATBOY
once more sweetblackmeat gets her desired bank robbery rape.

hope she likes it
BINGO!
But then, she can be VERY persuasive. She is gonna be one sore-ass Ni..., er black girl.

I hope you're ok with her polyamorous approach to victimhood. I mean, if you can have a tour de force of RB victims, isn't it ok for her to get reamed by all the writers she wants?
Old 07-27-2007, 05:14 PM   #5
DominUncle

Default Chapter 3 - in progress

"Any volunteers?" I asked. "Now that you see where we're going with this, is there anyone who has an overwhelming desire to do any of their co-workers"

There was no answer. I shook my head and said soto voce "Try to be a nice guy and what does it get you?"

"OK ladies, time to get back to work" I said to the lovely young tellers. "I'd appreciate it if each of you would start using your charms and wiles and hands and mouths to get these gentlemen turgid." I pointed to to the two skinny male tellers, Frick and Frack as far as I could tell, Bruce and William according to their licenses. William, not Bill or Willie. Deborah was sitting next to Bruce and she simply turned toward him and bent toward his cock. She took it in her talented mouth without further direction. Sally didn't move. I slid out her chair, tugged her by the arm and dragged her over next to William. "Get to work" I said matter of factly.

She had a pained look on her face as she wrapped her lithe fingers around his flaccid manhood. It was a skinny little thing, the color of an earthworm. In fact with the cowl of foreskin hanging off the end it looked a little like an earth worm. But it didn't take long before it stretched out and filled out. A purple head poked through the end of the foreskin as it reached about 7 inches. William looked a little nervous but somehow pleased as he enjoyed the hand job. Meanwhile Bruce had closed his eyes and was breathing through his mouth. After a few minutes I said "thank you, ladies. that will be enough." Sally dropped Williams cock before I finished speaking but Deborah kept her blond head bobbing up and down on the end of Bruce's. A good employee, obviously, one who thinks a job worth doing is worth doing well. I clicked off a few more shots of her enjoying her assignment, then repeated "That's enough!" Both men looked disappointed.

"It won't do us any good to get pictures of you guys getting blowjobs. Hell, you'll probably get copies made and show them to your friends and family. Remember, we need to make it too embarrassing for you to say anything about this robbery. So, William, get to work sucking Bruce's cock and keep stroking yours while you do." I stepped back and Mack pressed the Mac 10 against the back of William's head. Mack snickered and order "Come on fagot - suck him. You've probably been dreaming about it since the day you started working here" and nudged him in the ear with the muzzle. William looked at me, imploringly, but I leaned against him and whispered "Don't make me hit you again, asshole. I will. But if you do this without giving me a hard time, I'll reward you by letting you fuck one of the Bobsy twins - which ever one you want, both even if you can handle it." His eyes widened and he nodded. He bent down and put his lips around the head of the still hard cock. He coughed. "Take it all in, asshole" I emphasized my order by putting my hand on the back of his head and shoving. The cock pushed past his lips and he moaned when it slammed into the back of his throat. "Keep sucking, the way you like it done to you. And keep stroking so you stay hard. If you get soft I'll butt fuck you with the gun." He looked like he was going to cry but he did as he was told. I got a good series of pictures showing both men's faces and the cock embedded at different depths in the proffered mouth. Bruce again sat with his eyes closed, thoroughly enjoying his situation. I guess he figured that lips had no gender, a blowjob was a blowjob. I was just about to let William stop when Bruce started to pant and make grunting sounds. He erupted with a flood of jizz that spewed out of William's mouth and dribbled down his lips. Too good not to capture for posterity! William gagged and retched a couple of times, but nothing happened. He grabbed his discarded shirt and wiped his face with it.

"Do you want to take me up on my offer?" I asked him. He nodded. "Which one?" I asked and he turned to look at me, away form the girls and mouthed 'Deborah' soundlessly. "OK, Miss Deborah. I need your services again. Would you please stand up and lean on the table?" She did as she was told without saying a word. William didn't wait to be told but walked around behind her and rubbed his still hard cock between her visible labia. She must have been dry because he spit in his hand and rubbed it around the head of his cock, then returned it between Deborah's legs. This time he was satisfied with the result and he plunged it into her. He rocked against her, holding onto her hips. She put her head on the table so we couldn't see her face. I think she was crying but it didn't stop Wild Bill. He was fucking her like his life depended on it. This time it didn't. Maybe he felt he earned it.

I walked over to Bruce and said "getting a blowjob isn't that incriminating, stud. Get up!" He did as he was told. I led him around behind William. "Your turn to play fagot. Lick his asshole, stud!" I pointed out his target with the pistol, then pointed it between his eyes. "Do it!" I ordered and he bent to the task. "It's the least you can do for a guy who got you off" I joked as I took the incriminating pictures. I don't know what turned him on, being that close to a fucking couple or whether he actually enjoyed eating ass, but he was hard again. I told him to put his cock against his buddy's now wet pucker and do his best to get it in. I took pictures of him holding his cock in place, ones that caught the side of his face. Those should be enough to have a handle on him, I thought, whether he gets it in or not or not. His efforts terminated when William screamed something unintelligible, then stopped his thrusts and stood stock still. After a few seconds he pulled out and a stream of jizz ran down Deborahs thigh. She lifted her face and looked around for a perfectly framed shot of him, her and what they had accomplished.

The old lady apparently had been watching intently because she let out a moan as she saw William come. I doubt she'd ever seen anyone get fucked in her life. She didn't look like the type to watch porn even. I had her get up and come around behind Deborah. "Bend down and take a closer look, Granny"

"I wish you wouldn't call me that" she whined "It's what my grandkids call me and I don't want to think of you whenever I hear it." She made a prune face as she asked. "Then what should I call you?" "I guess Miss Edith" she replied, using the formal way children talk to adults in the South. "OK, Miss Edith" I emphasized the Miss sarcastically "Please get y'alls fat ass over here and take a close look at Miss Deborah's pussy oozing cum" I pointed the pistol at her and motioned her to get out of her chair. "I'll let you keep your undies on if you do what I say" I promised.

I can't imagine believing the promise of a man who is evil enough to hold up a bank or to cause strangers to be raped. What is a lie to a guy who would do something like that. But fairly intelligent people choose to believe what the want to believe. She took me at my word and walked over to where I pointed without further argument. "Now take a close look, Miss Edith." She put her hands on her knees and bent at the waist so her face was six inches from Deborah's nice round ass. I held the camera to my face and framed that ass in the right half of the view screen. I reached up and undid the three hooks on the back of her bra and her tits flopped out of the dangling bra. she started to say something to me and thought better of it, leaving her tongue sticking angrily out of her mouth. I goosed her with the tip of the pistol. She tottered forward and her tongue jabbed dead center into Deborah's single brown dorsal eye. "Perfect!" I said in triumph as I clicked off a picture of her apparently preforming anallingus. "You may go back to your seat." She shot me look that we were both surprised didn't kill me.

I followed her to her seat and rummaged through her oversize purse sitting in front of her. A colorful piece of paper jutted out. It was the bulletin from her Church's Sunday service ... a local Baptist church. "Ms. Edith, I didn't think Baptists were real accepting of homosexuality. What would happen if I logged into your church's web site and posted these shots of you. Nudity would be bad enough but I'm not sure anyone would ever forget the picture of sweet Ms. Edith with her tongue up a pretty young ass, now would they? It wouldn't be much of a problem hacking in and posting the pics so that no one else could removed them." "Please don't" she implored "I teach girl's Sunday School. You'd ruin me!" She was in tears. "It's entirely up to you dear. Do what we ask and no one ever sees these pictures except me and Mack. She wasn't reassured and she continued her sobbing.

Last edited by DominUncle; 07-31-2007 at 12:38 PM.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:53 PM   #6
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominUncle
I hope you're ok with her polyamorous approach to victimhood. I mean, if you can have a tour de force of RB victims, isn't it ok for her to get reamed by all the writers she wants?
sure thing, if anything raping all these fine ladies can be a bit exhausting. Trying to get my breath back before I have my way with beardy.

even some lurker is gonna get it, becasue she pm'd me.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:18 PM   #7
DominUncle

Default chapter 4

"OK, who have we forgotten? Jesus, check, Bruce and William, Check, Ms. Edith, check, Sally and Deborah, hmmm.... well ladies. Sally may be embarrassed by what we have had you perform, but Deborah, I don't think you've done anything here that you haven't done dozens or even hundred's of times. Still, how would you like your parents to get copies of these pictures, your other family. Or how about we post them to a web site giving your phone numbers and addresses and basically advertise you as Escorts? Hmmm, we could do that, then report you to the cops. Maybe it wouldn't stick, maybe it wouldn't cause you any problems. You might not be arrested, but then maybe you would. Are you gamblers? It would be much easier to do what we ask. Just give the cops a little misinformation.

They nodded and began to chorus "We'll do what you say. We don't want any trouble. Please leave us alone. You don't have to do anything else to us." "Do you believe them Mack? I asked my partner.

"Maybe one last inducement - We should get pics with a couple of other cocks in their mouths ... ours" he grinned. "Great idea" I assured him. I had him cover me while I went around the table and cable-tied everyone's hands to the backs of the chairs including Sally and Deborah. "Your idea, Mack, so your pick" He didn't hesitate before choosing Deborah. He'd seen her work and knew she was a real artist. He unzipped as he walked in front of her and pulled out his cock. He stroked it a few times to encourage it to its full height and girth. It was impressive, not quite as thick as a beer can but maybe half again as long. "Bite me bitch and you'll be chewing on the gun next" he warned. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and slowly lowered it over the fullness of his massive organ. I snapped a few shots, making sure to get her face and a cock obviously distinct form the one in previous shots. Meanwhile I walked around next to Sally. iI kind of liked the idea of the more innocent girl being my target. I had a feeling that having Deborah suck your cock was no great accomplishment, but Sally would always remember me. I kept hold of the pistol in one hand while I unzipped and freed my less impressive dick with the other. "Please don't make me hurt you. Sweety, I said softly to her. Be good to me and I'll be good to you." I rubbed the head of my swollen dick around her lips. A drop of precum rapidly formed and adhered to her upper lip. She licked it without thinking and began to lick the head. I ran my fingers through her long blond hair and muttered words of encouragement softly to her. I wanted to make it as easy as possible for her, mainly so the photos didn't look forced, so she looked like this was her idea. it worked better than I expected. She soon was bobbing her head in short strokes so her lips rolled over the ridge of my cock. When she began to hum it was like a vibrator. Apparently she wasn't a complete novice. Soon she was making longer, slower movements and I started face-fucking her softly, not wanting to hurt her. I almost forgot this was about taking pictures. I shot a few of Mack violently fucking Deborah's face and a few of Sally's effort with me. When I had enough I pulled out because I didn't want to lose control. Besides, I had one more thing to take care of.

I let Mack enjoy himself, thrusting between Deborah's tight lips until he started groaning and moaning. I looked around the table and every pair of eyes was on the intersection of his dick and her lips, every pupil was fully dilated. The three guys were all hard again and Jackie and even Edith were breathing through open mouths. Jackie licked her lips a few times. As mack got closer to coming, quiet moans came from the mouths of the spectators that matched his noises. When he finally ejaculated Jesus shouted something in Spanish that included an 'Ole!', then the room got strangely silent.

When Mack had wiped himself clean on one of the guys shirts on the table, returned his dick to his pants and zipped up, he motioned to Jackie and said "Well, I guess that just leaves our head teller. You gonna give her head?" he asked me.

"I've had plans for her from the first day I saw her buddy. If you will make sure no one tries to get loose from their bonds, I will convince her to be on our side." I got the pocket knife from -- where else -- a pocket of the computer case and cut the plastic ties. I took her hand and led her to the end of the table where no one was sitting. I turned her so she was facing me, her back to the table. "Have a seat, Jackie" I commanded her. She did as I asked. "Now lay back dear." Again she was obedient. She was laying on the table, her legs dangling free over the edge. Her staff plus Jesus had ringside seats on either side of her. If their hands weren't bound they each could have touched her. I took the camera to Mack and undressed as I walked back to the end of the table where she lay.

Her breasts flattened into her chest and fell off to the sides a little. But her dark brown areolas and nipples poked straight up, probably from a combination of excitement at what she'd witnessed and the cold of the air conditioning. They contrasted with the latte color of the rest of her skin almost artistically. "Spread your legs, Jackie" I asked in a way that permitted no argument. Her labia were a shade between that of her skin and her areolas. To my surprise she had no pubic hair. Looking closely I could see the beginning of stubble - so she had shaved this morning. Interesting. I was also surprised by the tattoo on the front outside surface of her left leg, an abstract design. I wonder what she was thinking when she got that and what her employees would think of their ever-so-straight-laced boss lady.

"You don't need to do anything to me" she begged "I'll do what you want. I promise." I laughed. "Sure you would Jackie. Out of the goodness of your heart." "No, to protect my people. It wouldn't do any good for them to lie for you if I told the truth. So I'll say whatever they do."

"I almost believe you Jackie, but the truth is, I want to do this." I ran a finger along the skin folds of her labia, separating them, probing between them, enjoying the view. I had never done anything sexual with a black woman before. As I parted her labia and exposed her vagina I was surprised at the contrast in colors. The pinkness of her insides was the bright pink seen in the 64 crayon box, even pinker than the one labeled "flesh." I bent toward her and inhaled deeply. Every woman smells different but there is some sameness about pussies, a fecundity, an earthiness. Her smell was seductive and without thinking I began to lick her open furrow. As my tongue dragged roughly from the bottom up to her clit I could feel her shudder. I continued my rhythmic licking for a while. She pulled her legs back so her feet were on the table, her knees forming the apex of a triangle above my head. She spread her legs even wider and I felt her arms wrap around my head. I started to pull away in case she was trying to get free, but that was far from her intention. She pushed my head gently but firmly harder against her cunt. She began to writhe slowly. I couldn't see what was going on but not a sound except deep rough breathing came from the people gathered around the table. I'm sure she could feel the eyes of her subordinates on her.

Last edited by DominUncle; 07-31-2007 at 12:42 PM.
Old 07-30-2007, 03:53 PM   #8
DominUncle

Default Chapter 5

I kept up my licking until my tongue began to get numb, then I varied my stroke. I teased her clit by twirling it in little circles for a while, then I stiffened my tongue and plunged into her cunt like a flattened dick. Then I went back to languorous lick the full length of her furrow ending at her clit. When I needed a rest I clamped my teeth softly around her swollen nub of a clit and shook my head side to side like a cat playing with a terrified mouse. I lost count of how many cycles I went through but finally I felt her stiffen then tremble and make mewing sounds like a newborn kitten. I just flicked my tongue rapidly over her clit until her stiffness eased and she relaxed. Every woman is unique but I took those signs as indicating she'd had at least a small orgasm. I backed away and climbed on the table between her legs. She kept her eyes on mine as I advanced toward her on my knees. I placed my hands on either side of her neck in a push-up position and lowered myself onto her.

She adjusted her position so my cock rubbed against her groin, then she reached between us, took it in her hand and positioned it at the entrance to her cunt. For a "married lady who didn't do things like this" she was pretty damned good when she got around to doing it. Her cunt was wet from my saliva and her secretions and my swollen cock slid into her easily.

I fucked her the old fashioned way for a few strokes then added a little clockwise gyration. She looked straight into my eyes, never letting her gaze wander, blinking only rarely. I slowly lowered my face to hers. She parted her lips preparing to accept my kiss. That's what she got at first, but when she opened wider I let a gob of saliva slide inside of her. She gagged and tried to shake her head form side to side, but I held her in place with my mouth on hers. When she finally had no choice but to swallow my secretions I pulled away from her and whispered in an oily tone "We aren't making love, cunt. I'm raping you. Got that?" She continued to stare into my eyes but now her eyes burned with anger. She said nothing so I slapped her face and asked again "Have you got that, Nigger?"

The unexpected word, probably never said aloud to her within these walls, shocked her. The look on her face changed to revulsion. Just as I hoped she would, she started struggling, pushing me up and off of her. She was a big woman and all of her size wasn't in tits and ass. She had some muscle. I had to use my strength to keep my position atop her. The passive ride she'd been giving me turned into a bull ride. I had to work to keep my seat for 8 seconds but it was worth it. She bucked and wiggled, rocking her hips from side to side, trying to throw me. But we were a good match. I was actually a little shorter than her but more of my strength was in my upper body. When I was close to cumming I put an end to the match by grabbing her neck with one hand and applying pressure. She was smart enough to know that if I kept it up she'd black out so she stopped fighting and laid perfectly still with her eyes closed and let me do what I would.

When she was completely still I slid out of her and straddled her left thigh, supporting most of my weight on my knees. I worked a hand under her fat ass on that side and pulled it off the table, encouraging her to roll over. I got back between her legs still on my knees and got my hand under her soft belly. I tugged her up onto her hands and knees.

I worked my cock toward her slit again using body position to get it where I wanted it. As it touched her labia she begged "Please, no more! You have everything you need. I'll do whatever you say! You don't have to humiliate me any further in front of my employees". I looked down the long narrow table and saw that mack had, despite doing his job with the camera, had worked his cock free and stroked himself to full inflation. "Shut this coon ass up, will you buddy" I half ordered, half asked. He didn't need coaxing to climb onto the table, duck-walk toward us on his knees and point his obscenely swollen cock at her mouth. She must have made a face or pursed her lips or something to piss him off because he hauled off and slapped her face so hard her head really spun - at least a quarter turn. When it returned to it straight ahead position he thrust his cock at her face. He started fucking her violently and when she rocked back on her heels, my cock sank into her wet slit. We coordinated our thrusts so she was constantly impaled at each end, never free of cock in either hole. As she rocked back and forth between us I pointed at the camera he had laid down and pantomimed picture taking motions to him. He got the idea real quick, picked it up and snapped a few of our barbecued pig on a spit.

I looked around the table and saw the faces of her "staff". Humiliation wasn't on their minds at all. Every man's face was dripping lust. If the men around the table had anything to say, to a man it would have been "NEXT!" I couldn't see the lower halves of their bodies but I'd bet dollars to donuts that every one of them, even Maria's good boy Jesus, had a raging hardon at the sight of their big beautiful black boss getting double teamed. I was certain that everyone of them had committed every detail of her body to memory and would pull those memories up for close examination whenever they were alone and horny. William had the best seat in the house -- right next to where her udders hand down and swayed back and forth with every thrust. I could see him mesmerized, his eyes following their every motion like a fan at a tennis match. He licked his lips now and then and I could see his body rock slightly. He was probably doing the best he could with his hands immobilized, masturbating by crossing his legs and kicking his feet back and forth. Even the women were entranced. I've noticed that, unless they are free to rub themselves, women seem to be of two emotions when watching porn: "oh my, this is terrible" and "pant, pant, pant!". Only on Edith's face did terrible overcome pant, pant. The younger girls were breathing through their mouths, their nostrils were flared and there was no color visible in any eye, only a full black spot where the iris had completely disappeared.

I held out my hand for the camera because, from the look on Mack's face, it was time for the money shot. He didn't disappoint me. No sooner was the camera in my hand then he closed his eyes and started to look positively goofy. He stopped thrusting, pulled his cock back away from her mouth and pointed it straight at her face. He made an "Unnnggggh!" sound deep in his chest then spurted a huge gob of yellowish white semen. It disappeared from my vantage point so I assumed it had hit her straight between the eyes. He aimed the next on higher and it flew over her face and hit one of her curl. It adhered to the curl but part of it dripped down her helmet of hair like wax from a candle in a chianti bottle.

I handed the camera back to mack when he opened his eyes and fired off a series of shots of her cum-covered face. I couldn't wait to see them. Even under fluorescent lights I bet the contrast was striking. Jackie hung her head in shame and Mack clicked off a few more. Even though I couldn't see her face from my vantage point, I imagined streams of jism dripping off the end of her broad black nose, hanging from her chin, a look of rage and self loathing in those big dark eyes. Her hanging head and her slumped shoulders told me, even from behind her, that she didn't have much pride left. For some reason that thought excited me. Breaking a woman like her, making her my cum dump, my fuck toy wasn't something that happened every day.

I licked the tip of my forefinger and teased her sphincter. She tensed immediately. I repeated that action but this time, stuck it in up to the first knuckle. "Please don't" she begged when she figured out what was coming. "I'll do anything you ask. please don't humiliate me further". I ignored her and wet the head of my cock with a handful of saliva and pressed it against her pucker. She started sobbing "please, no one has ever taken me there. My husband tried once and it hurt too much so I begged him to stop. Now I give him a blow job whenever he wants my ass. Please don't take me there, ple-eease!" I almost felt sorry for her. But she was giving me absolute control over her. If she had never let her husband take her that way, she would do absolutely anything I wanted to keep him from finding out that someone else had gone there. "Shut the fuck up, cunt, I own your black ass. If I hear one more word out of you I'll let Mack have it. If he fucks you with that devil dick of his, your ass will never be the same." The thought of that enormous cock forcing itself into her had the desired effect. She tensed up, became absolutely rigid.

Last edited by DominUncle; 07-31-2007 at 12:49 PM.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:39 AM   #9
DominUncle

Default Chapter 6

I lined up my dick with her asshole and grabbed both of her hips and pulled her hard back against me while I thrust my hips forward against her. Slowly, millimeter by millimeter, the tension between us eased as the rounded cone of my dick spread the muscles of her sphincter slowly apart. Ever so slowly my cock slipped inside her until there was a bump as the head completely entered and the muscles closed around the narrower shaft below the ridge. After that I slid the rest of the way in, far from fast but faster than before. A drawn out moan escaped from her throughout this process ending in an "ummmmf!" when my groin slammed into her buttocks. I stayed perfectly still for a few moments until I bent forward at the waist and pressed my chest and belly against her back.

I eased out almost as slowly as I had entered her. Then pressed forward again, not quite as slow. Her colon grabbed hold of my cock and tried to force it out of her, It rippled like it had fingers. Her pussy had been pretty tight for a woman her age but no pussy is as tight as a virgin ass, no matter how big a butt its part of. Damn she felt good. I tried to return the favor a little by inserting two fingers into her cunt, working them up to where the backs pressed against her clit whenever my cock pressed against them through the membranes separating pussy and colon. With all that tightness, all the sensations and all I had already gone through it didn't take me long to get off. When I came, I leaned forward form the waist an d wrapped my arms around her not-so-obvious waistline. I clasped my hands under her sagging belly and hugged her.

I had been oblivious to the people around the table during Jackie's butt fucking. I now noticed that Mack had gotten off the table and come around to get good composition of the pictures of that activity. He could get her face and my actions in the same shot and at the end he had gotten closeups of my cock in her anus. I backed out now to give him a final shot of a string of cum dangling between the tip of my cock and the entry to her darkest corridor.

I grabbed someones boxers and cleaned off. I thought about making her lick me clean but decided not to. I didn't want Jackie's final thought to be overwhelming hatred of me, anger and a desire to get back at me. I wanted her beaten, owned, not murderous. As I got up I gave her shoulders a squeeze, then patted her rump, not lovingly, but the way you'd pet a horse on his flank after a good hard ride... a silent "good job, good girl."

I led Jackie back to her seat and began my summation.

"OK. You've all been through a harrowing experience and come out none the worse for wear. There may be a bruise or two " I looked at Jackie's cheek to see if any sign of the slap was visible, but saw nothing "but none of you is physically damaged. Every one can get on with their lives."

"You've been made to do some things that are embarrassing, even shameful, but no one knows about them except the seven of you and the two of us. If you don't tell we won't tell. I guarantee you we won't say a word about any of it unless we are caught. It is up to you to see that we aren't. But if we are captured, those photos will be found by the cops. Before they are, they will be posted on the internet and sent to the bank website, your church website, Edith, your mothers, fathers, family, friends, neighbors. Jackie, if we are questioned I'll have to tell the police how you provided me all that information when I bought you a few drinks. Deborah and Sally, we'll have to tell them about the 'Escort Service' you started. We'll have your website up and running with pictures of you performing services and rate structures. Maybe the cops won't believe any of it. maybe it will sound like a desperate ploy on the part of the robbers. But they will have to investigate the allegations. Your lives will be a shambles for who knows how long.

"Jesus, if it gets out that a single white dude got the drop on you, you will never get another bank job. But if it was four armed black gang bangers who could blame you? One of them was here at closing and when opened the door to let him out, the other three jumped you with automatic weapons. You were afraid if you challenged them, tellers would get hurt. You did the right thing man. You might even be a hero.

"Tellers are never to blame. You are supposed to give them the contents of your cash drawer. That's all you did. Then those four big black dudes forced you back here and made you sit. They spent a long time going through your personal belongings. They wore masks the whole time, you didn't see anything memorable. No facial hair, no hair, all their eyes were dark, no obvious color.

"Edith, you especially were scared to death. You kept praying and that's all you remember, your prayers. William and Bruce, you tried to shield Sally and Deborah from them, put your selves between the robbers and the girls. Don't get too fancy. You mainly watched the guns, thats all you remember. They were just like the one Mack had - all of them. Don't give details. All those blacks look alike, who can remember anything special in the dark. No officer, I'm sorry but I don't remember a thing! Keep it simple, boys and girls. Don't make it too detailed.

"In a few minutes we are going to leave here. First we will wipe down anyplace we might have touched with cleaning supplies. One of you will have one hand free of the cable ties and we'll leave the pocket knife once we've cleaned our prints off of it. We will have taken the batteries out of your cell phones and jumbled them together. While you are getting free getting dressed and getting your batteries sorted out I suggest you talk about exactly what you will tell the cops. You can decide to be good citizens and tell the truth. Ladies, you can incriminate us if you admit what happened and submit to rape examinations. But remember what it will mean. This is a pretty small town. Every one will know what you did, most everyone will see you doing it. You can explain to them that none of it was your fault, that you were made to do it. Even if you tell the truth, we may not be caught. We aren't from here, we aren't staying here. You decide what you need to do.
"Oh, one more thing before we go ...Mack, get started on the phone batteries, I need to talk with our head teller." I took Jackie's hand in mine and led her out of the room and around to the manager's office.

The office was dark, lit only by the indirect glow from the break room. I backed her against the single desk and stood between her parted heavy but shapely legs. Her eyes stared into mine as I stood quietly for a few moments. "I know you wanted some of that. You know it too. Maybe there are parts you would have preferred didn't happen, but you wanted me to fuck you that night at the bar and you wanted me to fuck you tonight. If he ever sees us looking at each other, like in a trial, your husband will know it too if he knows you at all." She didn't deny it. She swallowed a few times and continued to stare into my eyes. "These people are used to doing what you tell them. None of the men want what happened here to get out, but our hold on the women isn't as strong. Edith is ashamed but she is committed to doing the right thing and for all I know, Deborah might just love the idea of being a call girl. She certainly has the talent. But they will lie to protect you, if you make it clear that it is important to you. What are you going to do?"

She stood absolutely silent for what seemed forever then softly, in the drawl that had first gotten me hooked on her muttered "I don't know". That's all "I don't know". What mattered to her? Had she been so humiliated she'd rather get back at me by getting me caught no matter the price to her. Did she care if her husband left her? She wanted to stay with him enough that she didn't pick up a quick fuck in a bar, no matter how eager she seemed to be. Would she obstruct justice, commit a felony herself to hold on to a marriage that obviously left something to be desired? How important was telling the truth to her.

I shrugged and said, well, I guess we'll find out when the cops get here." I took her hand to lead her back to the break room and end our relationship. She took two steps then stopped cold and pulled me back. "There's something I have to tell you" That stack of cash we got out of the vault..."

"Hmmm?" I asked "what about it?"

"The pack of hundreds in it." she continued "As soon as the band around it is broken a dye pack will explode covering anyone within 10 feet of it in a blue dye powder that reacts with the skin and won't wash off. It takes weeks to fade completely."

There were a lot of responses I could have had. I could have been pissed off at her for putting one over on me. I could have been angry with my own stupidity for thinking I had everything figured out. They could wait. Right then I think she was as surprised as I was by what I did.

I pulled her too me, wrapped my arms around her and gave her a deep, sincere kiss. I squeezed a fat buttock in each hand and when I finally came up for air said "Thank you Miss Jackie. Thanks for everything" and smiled.

We made our getaway as we said we would. Mack and I went back to my place to split the take. I put the suspect pack of 100s in a baggie until we figure out how to get at it. Then we drove separately to the nearest big city across the state line. The late new on TV announced a bank robbery in the suburb but no details were provided. I got a paper the next morning and found a small story in the metro section. It talked about a daring hold-up by four armed black gunmen. there were quotes from a couple of tellers about fearing for their lives as they were held at gunpoint for hours as the gunmen ransacked the drawers and the vault and their personal effects.

Maybe the cops are smart enough to be playing cat and mouse with us, spreading the details we want to hear while they wait try to identify us from descriptions and DNA. I've got a new email account set up with all the pix loaded as jpegs. I've got some relevant email addresses loaded and automatic mailers ready to send pix to appropriate people. But I don't think I'll have to use any of that. If Jackie was going to nail me, she didn't have to tell me about the dye. Well, there's one way to find out. She told me they had all their celebration happy hours at that bar where I first saw her. I see from her license that her birthday is coming up soon. Maybe I'll drop by for a drink with her. Like they say, once you go black ...

Last edited by DominUncle; 07-31-2007 at 01:03 PM.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:42 PM   #10
bigdickjohnson1965

bigdickjohnson1965 has initial reputation
Default super story

domiuncle this is a superb story!!!! Very well-written....i love the way the head teller is broken down!!!!!!!! We need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bigdickjohnson1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 12:20 PM   #11
DominUncle

Default ulterior motive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdickjohnson1965
domiuncle this is a superb story!!!! Very well-written....i love the way the head teller is broken down!!!!!!!! We need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Big, or is it Dick, but I suspect you have an ulterior motive. I know that "Jackie" is a real turn-on for you and you hope if I write any more about her you'll get to see those pics that inspired me. Not that I blame you but she asked me NOT to show them and I promised I wouldn't. But I bet if you were honest and told her how much you enjoy thinking about her she just might be willing to provide some direct stimulation.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:30 PM   #12
DominUncle

OK, I'm resorting to the self-serving ploy of commenting on my own story just to get it back on page 1, but a couple of people have asked me about it and I'd hate for them not to be able to read it just because they have to scroll down a page.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:19 PM   #13
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Man this story is fucking awesome!
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 06:17 PM   #14
jigga45

jigga45 has initial reputation
Default what a story

I agree. I'm new here...the author says we should know who it is about but I didn't see any pics of anyone on this site...are there pics????? I would love to see this head teller....I'd like to get to this bank!!!!!!!!
jigga45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:07 PM   #15
DominUncle

I see that "sweetblackmeat" has solicited others to write bank teller rape stories - this kinda pops the balloon of my male ego - I thought I had accomplished the ultimate "real life fantasy" story for her with "Night Deposit". Read it for yourself and compare.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:57 AM   #16
kal

kal has initial reputation

A bloody fantastic story - a personal fantasy of mine!!!
kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:24 PM   #17
flix

flix has initial reputation

great story
flix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:30 AM   #18
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

Very nicely done!
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

what an awesome story! you weave a great plot and written so well with so much detail
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:34 PM   #20
DeepSouthSadist

DeepSouthSadist Level 1 (100+)DeepSouthSadist Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to DeepSouthSadist
Default Great story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominUncle View Post
Thanks Big, or is it Dick, but I suspect you have an ulterior motive. I know that "Jackie" is a real turn-on for you and you hope if I write any more about her you'll get to see those pics that inspired me. Not that I blame you but she asked me NOT to show them and I promised I wouldn't. But I bet if you were honest and told her how much you enjoy thinking about her she just might be willing to provide some direct stimulation.
Personally, I'd rather see pictures of Miss Edith with horror in her eyes . . .
DeepSouthSadist is offline   Reply With Quote