Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-07-2008, 06:53 PM   #1
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default subgirl warjournal

ok before i start i love tell story but i can not spell to save my life sorry. that blane fact. my story well be rough lot rapes lot subgirl kick ass only subgirl and her as sd call her lez pet angel can do. if u don't like rape murder and all kind fun stuff not the story for u.

As angel tina best friend was wave in out traffic. we going be late angel said. Tina look up don't worry Big Red! what tina call angel from time to time. AS angel park the car at tina doctor office. Angel got out car help 5 mouth pegnet tina out car. thanks angel she said as tina fix her collor. so her bra would not show. as walcome to her doc. tina thank god she had good friend like angel. angel who is 5'8 with long red hair she was her best friend since like frist grade. they both been thow lot. once angel came out told her parnts she was gay. tina was there for her. even thow tina marry a frist rate cop. tina all love angel. As thay walk to front desk mary doc bloom receptionist. She was in her 70 with gray hair she told tina she been marry to her husband for 67 years she was in sweeter even thow very warm for this time year. as mary took tina name down he be with u soon. As tina sat down in her smell black chair Angel sat down next to her she pick up a mag that look like few year old. As Tina start to write in her note book she took with her. What that angel ask. Its a journal of what me and u have done. Angel got scard a little. Tina you know your husband is cop. frist rate cop tina add. well he is i love but mabe should have that lay around so he can read it and put both in jail. shhh tina said keep your voice down. i put in saftydepost box only me and use can get in too. well other than little one. once come of age. ohhh ok. AS Tina keep on write subgirl warjournal #7 subgirl was only 2 mouth pragnet. she been week been watch the biker bar the hell pit. Tina own hubby told he there call to poice 20 times. subgirl need to to stike tonight. it right and there only as she can tell 4 member out 60 biker so as race around the back late the gaurd on roof did not hear her come as cross from one side to other. start to smoke a cig. Subgirl clumb up to the roof slowly and sightly. as walk back to her side he look down as saw the hook. out no where subgirl knee in face he fall back hit head subgirl cheek him he look out. so she took his rifle went to glass open see 3 other men cut and bag large of coke. and as she a brifecase that what she whating. Subgirl know what she doing going be long and cost war. than the gaurd he shook off the cub webs. as Subgirl was about make her movie. Out no where the gaurd grab her from behind the 6'2 300 pound man as put bear hug her he pull to side of roof on so he could bend heron all fours. so none of other could hear. he than pull out knife. cut off subgirl belt than with one power one hand he unzip her pants and than he cut black t-shirt . than rip her bra. as pull and fell up subgirl breast. he un zip his self. with out any thought he thirst his cock in to subgirl ass. he grunt and gron as put hand over her mout she did not make any nose. he jap at her ass. don't worry bitch you be fuck 60 of tough ungly mean biker. one we are done u naver be same again. as he pump her more then he came in her ass. then put his head to her shoulders. that what subgirl was wait four. then she head butt him hit all ready blood nose ahh as he let go then subby elbow him in ribs than she try to run. but grabe her bye hair and pull than she turn kick in foot but he grab at aggain but he start to fall over he took Subgirl with he hit the glass on roof they both fell thow. as 3 other had no clue what was going on up there. As subgirl and biker hit table full of coke. subby rool as the biker hit with a thud. as 3 men got to there sinces they rush Subgirl. one try grab he leg she kick in face. other too try too her arms. but broken free she punch one in face. She try pull on her pants. she hand no time one tey get her behind. she stomp on his feet then he use her ass to his beer gut so she can flip him over not to bad for girl with no judo tranning .He hit with crash. than one got up try to punch her but mess than Subgirl use her new knee as wepon breck his ne cap. out no where one got up pull a 45 out. he try to aim but Subgirl rush him before could he shoot. As Subgirl elbow him again and again as twist and turn. than the biker shoot him self he go down than one with broken knee look at Subgirl. who fuck are u. men call me Subgirl. what? than Subgirl shot in head as blood spatter on wall next to him. she funlly pull pants found the case she need. took it than found gas the biker use for bike pour all over bar than light a match. as Subgirl walk out the one who rape her ran out he was one fire scaram blood muder. than she shoot in chest he go down. than a car pull up it was Angel did u get it. As subgirl sould her the case. yech as Subgirl and Angel spend away. Angel hand her a t-shirt. i need some new and more durable. back to the draw board. as Tina was done write mary call her to the doc office. after the cheek up dr
bloom told you are come along fine. than Angel took her home tina was resting on bed. angel would like what got so far. sure.

next it tina birthday and night Subgirl is born

Last edited by subgirl; 01-13-2008 at 02:32 AM.
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:33 PM   #2
Lucien

Lucien has initial reputation

What the frack?
Lucien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:42 AM   #3
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default what

i said at top not greast writer so give some slack. or is i kill would be rapest. i only going get whorst before it get better. i mean subgirl killing. my story well get better and better tina
Old 01-09-2008, 05:30 AM   #4
subgirl
super nerd milf

Default subgirl warjournal #2

Tina B-Day and the Brith of Subgirl.

As tina hit the bed. angel too her warjournal start to read it. ohhhh tina did they teach how to do a pargraph. angel i flunk english. Ohhh yech. AS angel look at tina. she was sleep after only few sec on bed. then a black lab puppy came try clumb up. angel help him up and pat his head. the puppy fell sleep next to tina. As angel read the story it start very happy it was tina B-Day tina fav time year.

b-day. I took nap watch jim rome show. than the time to get ready. tina but on black party dress and skirt she put on hear Knee-brace than stocking over it high heels her dress show off her breast. Tina love mean look at but not to touch. AS she drove to downtown beach hotel HotFuzz Bar and grill.

Like most of San Digo parking it very hard to park. She had to park two block away. With major reicarnate of downtown and try get rid of homeless thing. so only way get to hotel Tina had walk on the beach to get to the Hotel. As was walk she saw few swimmer and saw few surfer. AS she got there the 8 girl frome work or she know where all was there. but they still had to wait least 30 mins. AS girl sat at bar tina had one and only beer. As chat a man walk he said hello to tina cheerker parker. matt hello my dear as parker kiss his cheek. Tina this Matt Stong he Surgeon. Tina look Matt up down he had on Armani Sult. he was 6 feet even short brown hair. Tina whisper yummmy. I know he mine B-day gift to u. You do know i am marry. shhhh don't tell him that. Parker never like Tina parther. Subby slap her in back and shoock his hand. nice meet U. me too he said i been look long time . they hand good food dance even her and parker sang like virgin madonna than like britny and Tina and Parker play kiss. The whole bar wooooooooo. As the night wore on every one were lev most them had work next day. AS tina and parker walk out they hug and kiss. i hope u hand wonderfull time my dear. You know i did. AS parker went the other way. Tina went beach back way. AS she went out side it colder than has been. the night sky was cloudy look like rain. Tina mutter should not forgot my warm jacket. The short walk back Tina heard some call her it was Matt.

Tina stop turn she flash her best smile. during dinner talk shop. tina was mostly board of whole thing. he seem nice. Tina i had a great time. I did to she said as she start to shake. are u cold he ask yes a little. he took off his coat it was to big on her. Then he rap arm artound hers he had stong and power arms. he start to guald her to her car. that ok not much more to go. oh no it ok i like help out. than Tina said I appreciate but like if you let me go than he said made her fear him. what if i don't what too. As Tina look around only few light pole around so she alone with men with not one to help. than Tina try run but he easy got her bye her. then turn her around. punch her in stomach. Tina went to her knees try to gasping for breath. Then Matt grab her bye hair you think a chep whore is going stop my fun. than tina try to scrach at face. In his rage slap he than he kick in rib. than she try roll he kick her on smell of her back. every move she made his shining loafer hit the mark. Tina only could get please out. ohhh baby i love it wene you beg. tell me how much you going enjoy this and how sorry you are for make me mad? than he open up his jacket feel up tina breast than he rip off the expennsive satin like it was noting. with his powerful hand he rap off her bra. than he rap off her gater belth and silk panties we next. than his hand felt her breast to alond her thighs between her legs. as his flow his teeth mark her skin. than he stop only open his pants. then he with out preparation he shove his cock deep inside her privet part of her. Tina screamed. Then cover her mouth he said I didn't say scream i said beg in a rage. But tina could not movie or utter a word. The tears were flowing down her face after ever thrst it hurt more and more she close her eyes. Only thing Tina was think if she could hold Jessie her ever lovey husband she did not what die here. only thing she saw was gray cloud above he. Then he cup her breast before cum in her. yech whore take my load. Tina did look up. Tina pray to god to be over. as she was still prying. Tell me how much you love it he said with glee. come on tell me how you never had so good. AS tina try look away. but he slap her and he bark tell me only thing tina could say was Fuck YOU!!!!!!. Fuck me fuck me that my job whore. than he put on her belly. than he push her legs apart as cover her mouth you enjoy this i know it. as he use his cock like a batter ram and tore punnish her for very long time. once he grunt last time. tina did not know he withdraw she did know she there min or hours she was in such a dazed. Bodily fluids oozed out evey part her. Tina did even know she on her back as grab handfull her hair. he pull her up to her knees. her whole body hurts so tina wince in pain. Then he said with little more tranning you get better. but now you no what next. Tina know. He tight his grip show me how good whore u are and how you appreciate what i am doing for u. then he pinch her nose so she can upen her mouth than he jam in her but tina couldn't help too gag. so tina bith him. matt squealed in rage I teach whore. than he punch Tina in face knock her out. next subgirl warjounal second rape. i hope u enjoy tina
Old 01-10-2008, 05:37 PM   #5
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good story subby!
Old 01-11-2008, 02:45 PM   #6
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

great story Subby!
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 08:50 PM   #7
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

nice job subby, enjoyed it!
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 05:56 PM   #8
subgirl
super nerd milf

Default subgirl warjournal #3

The next thing Tina rember was feel some one lick her face she thought it was him come back to kill her. But she felt what she tought was a paw. And she could hear it whinng. Tina slowly open her eyes she saw the night sky she saw fant moon as clund were go off the full moon. The puppy lick so more. Tina push him off down boy. But the puppy what to play. Tina pay him no mind. As she made make dress she tie stap togeter hold a little. Walk to car the puppy floow her back car. once she open the puppy jump in. Tina was to tird to fight with him she got in and drove home. The black lab lad on tina lap and feel sleep Tina rub his ear talk softly. As she was drive home. A men was clumb thow her bath room window. than he close it behind than log on chat room. Can you see me Rape Master. Yes a boom voice sound like he had voice of God. I see u in ever room be ready she be Home soon. The man hid as heard car pull up.

Tina put light on went to her bed the puppy went ever where she went. The puppy watch as she took much need shower her body felt good as warm water hit. than she dress in t-shirt and her husband boxershort. She took her new puppy to her mommy side of house. she found a bowel and some old dog food from late dog saide use to eat. as puppy ate food. tina patt and left him there. AS tina walk back out no where the man came up from behind as tina trip she hit her head on coffie table. She saw stars. He kiss her than he took knife and rip her t-shirt and than boxer short. HE drove his cock in to her. She try to yell out but noting but low gasp. HIS one good hand pinch her nibbles make her yap in pain. ohhhh you like that. AS tina look at him he hand blond hair and tattos all over where tank top and pants. As jam his cock in and out her. tina saw her mommy knit needle as use her hand grab it as take hold he arch his back a and cum in her. than with out warrny she jab in neck with it. He scram blood murder than Tina grab his knife and jab him three or four times. As go down Tina drops the knife sat down bye body did not movie to moring. Tina heard the puppy scarch at door for her she did noting. than the door unlock tina are here ohhh my god. Tina look up with wide eyes more to come
Old 01-18-2008, 03:59 AM   #9
subgirl
super nerd milf

Default subgirl warjournal #4

It took tina few sec to know who was hold her. Tina baby girl it me it Angel. Then Tin snap out it said Big Red. Tina hug her i miss u Angel. I can see entertained again I see. Look at the dead body than Angel heard some noise in other room. What that Angel Ask. Tina had think for min ohhh it the puppy i found. Tina got up walk to the door pick up the puppy took to back door. let go out he pee and jump on Tina as open the large Storge where they store light and her husband tool. She found what look for she took her hubby hacksaw. if some one next look in Tina back see a naked with blood with crazy look in her eyes.

As Tina took charge. Tina told Angel get undress with out hesition she ok. About time she said as unzip her pants and tore off get some news paper for. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh she said. Angel put paper under body. She mutter we could be at spa right now but no we have get rid body. OHHHHHHH she said as Tina hack way at men arm. Tina told her cheek on puppy. AS tina work on body try not get more blood on carpit. But not do a good job.

AS Tina hack and slash on body Rapemaster the mask men who sent the one rape in her own home. As watch he call Don cancel the cheek for mr hill. yes sir. Good He said. few min later there knock on his door he shoult off the modter and took mask and black robe put way. open door a 12 year girl hugs him DAddy i done with my home work would u like take look sure baby girl. As he walk to her bedroom. he going love watch Tina more once they dug back put body Angel baurd him as Tina rest and patted the puppy. come we got get few thing. It took rest day Tina and Angel made a fish pond they got plastic and grivel made smell pond put Goldfish in there. once Tina open door the puppy ran then jump in to pond No Puppy Puppy NOOOOO!!!! It took Tina and Angel to get puppy out. Then Tina too puppy to shower and wash him off the mud and junk off him. Tina was think name name what kind name for u Little guy. He lick her she giggle ok puppy i name thee Panter after a friend she know on net. Few min later her husband come home. he gave rose than pick her up took to bedroom. they made love after jessie came in Tina for third time the puppy came try get up. as jessie try pet him he growl at him tina swat at his little nose. No panther!!! he whind but tina pick up. the puppy got in middle of tina and jessie. AS jessie try kiss her he growl at again noooo tina said. Then she said Get ass out my Face puppy. jessie sneeker. Tina feel sleep.

It a mouth later the whole time at work Tina was sick she thow up so sent home she went doc. he came back after take test. tina was worry. then he said congratulations Mrs Green. You have a Baby. What A baby Tina jump for joy And Yelll I Have A BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

Than as Tina was think about OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next one Subgirl WarJournal who the father of Tina baby and what happon At Angel famly Cabin
Old 02-21-2008, 03:28 AM   #10
subgirl
super nerd milf

Default sorry

sorry take so long do more i well do more tomow
subgirl
Old 11-07-2008, 03:58 PM   #11
subgirl
super nerd milf

Default subgirl warjournal #4

well let see what been happen. ohhh i was rape on my b-day not once but two times. I had baby girl she now 3 years old. one my rapest is the daddy i not tell who. Not to worry i been busy even thow i quit my cheeker job i am stay home mommy. milf many call me my best friend angel move in she a barthaner now at hot lez bar camel toe. my husband is cop still but move up to patol to a sgt jessie green.

ohhhh who the fat guy on top me. ohhh ohhh yes u like bitch!!!! That doctor leo lemmon. the 5.6 over 300 pounds with brown hair blue eyes. he was naked from waist down. he lick my breast just little dose not leve mark. ohhhh here go the big last stand. He move faster as cum. tina see condom. ohhhh thank good she said. he go to the bathroom flash the condom. tina get up get pen she was about put in his eye. but incom said i back from lunch dr lemmon sir. tina put the pen back go back to the sofa. he come push bottom ok megan. hold all call. Than he go back to tina he play with breast. then put her bra on clean her up then 10 min later he woke her up from her dream state. welll tina wecome back well we hit brack thow i see you next week. ok dr lemmon walk out she drove home.

That night Angel took care little one as went to dr office. as megan his assnet lock up. tina pick lock she look around look at file he a well respact dr he help women who been rape or molast. darn it noting. no email so he not work for rapemaster. than check the vido log. the frist two was nothing both were frist time. then tina came in after his lunch once he put out he on did her shirt and took bra off he rouch play with i should done week ago. as cheek other found over 30 girl he attack same way. so she copy it off his comp. then she went to her office made plan.

As Dr lemmon go to his car after the dark dark is subgirl friend. as open door. as start the car fish line went over his neck choke. Do what say Dr. she choke him harder nod if understand he dose. he drove got hour in abound house. as park car in drive way she tie hand drag him choke all way.

wecome dr lemmon take off her mask. tina what is this. she punch in belly. I trust u i do not give to just any one she hit again than push play. ohhh jennfier morre blond track star rape bye the nutmeg rapest. nice as show him fuck her like tina. as watch tina rub his cock after show shannon lynn. mrs texis meet her dream man. she was rape bye the best men who was in love with her. he cut so bad her dream man vomet at see her face. classy Dr put brown paper bag over her had. love lick her breast they are nice arn't they. slap him. no no more no more. niki fire redhead. with lips she tell she can't suck cock without think of her attacker. what do u do make suck u off. wonder why drink all those gatoraid. last but not least there me. as he cum on tina hand. what is with me do i just reple attack me i can take it. I can i take it doc. she take gun out i can take it stop monster like you. she shot in heart with two bullets than one in head. she walk out head held high she get in car drove home she go to bed end subgirl warjournal #4
Old 11-08-2008, 05:48 PM   #12
subgirl
super nerd milf

Default subgirl warjournal

As tina was running late to Dr Lemmon office. As Tina walk in she said hello to megan. hello mrs green the Dr not in now i been try get him all moring. i wait as sat down. jennifer morrie was his 9 am appontment. She smile and said hello she did the same tina sait down. jenny was in Sdsu swatshirt and jeans the 6'3 green eyes girl with long blond hair like tina. Excuse me was it you on Jim Rome show. she smile yes it was i was state track team. To rape happon he broke my jaw and my leg. Tina add it was Nutmeg rapest. that him. I live on nutmeg Tina add lucky my husaband is cop. Nice jennifer said. i know some thing knee be broken tina show her knee. before jennifer add some tina said slage hammer broke in 3 places. ohhh my god she said. is that why you are here? Yes and few year ago I was rape not once but twice. Then Tina show pic of little one greast thing happon to me. she lovely. ohhh sorry Tina Green. jennfer morre. nice meet u. they talk and for good 10 min wene Shannon lynn came in Jennifer introuse Tina to her. megan still can not reach the good Dr Leo. Than A packed arive for Megan as open it it was DVD said Dear Megan watch it NOW!!!!!! So she went to doc comop he would not mine. She watch in horror As saw Jennfer moan as Dr lemmon fuck her naked body. then switch to to Other girl she know. she puse it. Tina your husband a cop right? Right you need see this so Tina went in office saw the stuff than Shannon was talk winning miss Teen Usa, than shot of her under mind coutol he dose naked he was on top. You love drive men crazy back then love lead them on No no no. Tina turn off she call her husband. hey baby can't talk right now swamp. Tina bang the phone down 3 times. If you what get lead ever again get ass to DR lemmon office NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! than she slam the phone down. Every since make sgt no time any more. Tina did the doc ever knock you out. cover her mouth ohhh my god he was going to do it today. As Megan try help out. Tina got to getter went to the others. She sat down try think how she going tell the others. Then she ask what like wene put out. they both shoke there heads don" know i all ways feel rested. Tina gron I know why he would do bad thing with cock. they both went pale shannon ran to bath and puke. Jennifer ask how do u know. mangan show her the dvd there 6 of here. ohh my god. tina pated her then she went to cheek on shannon. Tina knock honey sorry say what about say. What that? I had 2 diet coke really need to pee. Shannon laph at that let Tina in as she pee. she gave her tisse thanks. why dose happon I try to be good person. Tina nod. Tina show off her scars. look at her face the doc did wonder to my face she smile but it to late i lost tom forever. Tim his best friend rape for 2 hours as blad cut my face and chast I only think Tom if ever again. know the feeling Tina said. As poice get there megan give DVDs As they inview most girl. now let find dr lemmmon. shannon ask girl after leve the poice stain I don't what be alone tonight would like come over. sure Jennifer and Tina said. Next day found car and body. they rule subby girl killing. not dout. Next in subgirl warjournal#5 fish trip of terror.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:59 PM   #13
tnthong

tnthong has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien View Post
What the frack?
Oh my god! LMAO I almost peed about that reply! and that was exactly what I was thinking
tnthong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:01 PM   #14
contirobe
Banned

contirobe is infamous around these partscontirobe is infamous around these partscontirobe is infamous around these parts

good job subgirl!
contirobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:03 PM   #15
tnthong

tnthong has initial reputation

I have to be honest here...sorry....I tried to read it, but I just couldn't get it.
tnthong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:26 AM   #16
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good additions subby! I'm looking forward to more
Old 11-17-2008, 06:41 PM   #17
subgirl
super nerd milf

Default subgirl warjournal # 5

fishtrap from hell part one

1:45 am As Jessie walk in to home he fine me in bathtub relaxing after long day. As Jessie see black eyes I had ohhh snap what the hell. panther try ear a kitty. As Jessie look at black lab was lay down next to me bye tub. silly dog as pat his his head. As i get up kiss him he rub my back it felt good. He ask me where was this I told it at dog park bye beach. some one get budda belly. Tina rub Panther belly. As Jessie dry me off she put on her comic con shirt I got last year. As lay on bed panther jump on as he got lay down on top me I had push over get butt out my face. jessie laph at me and the silly puppy Then they both fall sleep.

11:35 pm I come out sea with only light was fire on boat the apt name flaming dicso. I can still hear two men yell for help none would come as the fire hit gas tank blow it up to bits in only blue bikini top and losely fit jeans. As i get to my car i drive home. as pick up little one at Kelly and Kelly daycare. Kelly one I call her let me in i pick her up she was little angel. walk three house down open the door panter jumps up as i put little one to her bed. then let panther out. As tina run a warm bath she get relax.

11:15 Pm As John cum is my mouth he wips his cock on my face baby that felt so good as drag from cabin to back to deck. Chirs is 5'10 the blond one with tan and has on Fozzy tee shirt and black shorts. John 6'1 short hair like mairne cut. he was music bound look like act like juice. he had on only his bagging jeans and blue boxer. As walk to Chirs was he tie chain to a cement block. Both men did not know the robe behind my back was cut. right before they tie my feet to cement. I kick chirs in face he fly back hit his head thab use her feet hit john ankle then my hand get free I elbow him in his face his nose start to bleed then she flip him over with jodo move the punch in his nose. Chirs is up he swing I move just a litte he tap her right Eye. As she movie I knee in belly and balls he go down I grab fishpool that I was use earlly in day I tie his hand As I look john as get pole to time him up he get up attack me try choke me but chop in his nack he chock he grap me i slip he grab my legs as grap at any thing I get hold spear she shoot him hit his hand fly back hit back of boat get stuck there he was scream. ahh ahha you fuck bitch. As I get up thinks Johm show me how use one this. thow it in sea the get close but her hand in my face You Can't See Me then use her new knee i hit in face with it lose his teeth and more blood come from his nose as she take his bagg pants put it on retie her bikini top as drove closer to shore. as pour gas over the deck she light match thow and dive over board. AS boat blow up both wonder who was that girl they lost too. more come #5 to come