Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-06-2007, 08:49 PM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default the trawler

I vomit again into the corner of the stairwell, my legs barely able to hold me up and my body trembles so hard I am sweating in the biting cold. So tight and hard a ball is my gut its a wonder it managed any kind of movement at all.

I stand up straight again despite my complaining abdomen and cling anxiously to the pole by the stairwell feeling every bit as pale as the white water washing over the deck.

“Right! Come on we have to go -now!” Yells one of the men up ahead, the one guiding the eleven of us to the bright hazard light of a much bigger boat rising and falling haphazardly by our sinking yacht.

Three women and now just two men are atop this vessel , with one man going overboard at least two hours ago when the broken yacht first hit the heavily crashing stormy sea. It was my first taste of mortal danger, a taste that is bitter and strong and one still burning the insides of my mouth with its metallic flavour.

SMASH

Another huge wave. This one knocks me over banging my forearm against a hub. My focus has gone from vomiting to the throbbing searing ache in arm. I sit stunned and crying holding my arm.

“GET UP!” Ben shouts. The stress and pain of his own broken finger shortens his patience and hauls me roughly to my feet. I cry as I claw my way along the rapidly seesawing slippery deck, praying for survival.

I’m the last of the women to go across, happy to see the other two make into the strong hands of the waiting rescuers, and anticipating being on this hellhole and on something relatively safe. Though if I ever set foot on a boat ever again it will be too soon.

I feel like a big bright orange marsh mallow dragged across from one seesawing platform to another. The man in the safety vest grabs my forearms then my uppers then back or my torso pulling my scrambling panicking form up and over the edge of the open gate. The excruciating pain of my arm was made immeasurably worse by the grabbing and pulling but I’ll take that over drowning any day. Allowing myself to fall exhausted and relieved to the deck I don’t notice the rain is still pouring.

A man comes and crouches by me and offers me a strong hot disgusting thermos of coffee. As disgusting as it is I gulp it down greedily and flash him my biggest most grateful smile.
“Thankyou!”

We sit in silence a while. “ I mean that. For everything. All of you guys, “ I say watching the other heros hard at work to get out lot on board. “ I hate to think what would have happened…. “ A flash back to the moment Adam went over and ensuing shock and chaos on board brings on a steady flow of fresh tears, but he encircles me tightly to remind me I’m safe.

A strong fishy kind of stench offends my nostril. Ugh! Smelly! I pull away with a tight smile and get back into the coffee.

Eyeing the stacks of commercial cages stacked atop one another on deck I realize we were saved by a small commercial trawler. After the last man tumbles on board the boats mighty engine roars into action and we hurriedly scramble below deck between the fishermen. The man who took me under his wing is a man called Sean.

He is an affable strong man not a lot taller than myself, and looks mid thirties but with the prickles on his face could be five or more years younger. His dark eyes match his dark hair quite perfectly. He’d be quite attractive if he was clean shaved and dressed well but you know, I still couldn’t get over that fishy smell.

He gestures me to follow him to a tiny cabin and lets me inside. I stand shivering in my wetsuit and blanket a puddle of water at my feet, hair hanging in long blonde salty curly strings, watching him rummage through his things until he produces a clean checkered flannelette shirt and trackies.
A loud man with a busy white beard barges in past me and does what looks like the same thing while Sean pulls me out of there by my arm and to the showers.
I expect him to leave but he doesn’t.

It’s an awkward moment.

“Oh! He says, suddenly realizing why I’m waiting. “ I cant leave you alone- you’ve just been through a near death experience young lady and the body can do strange things after a near miss like that. Not a lot you can do with that arm anyway. You’ll be right. Look.”

He dramatically turns his back and folds his arms in humour across his chest. I laugh nervously.

What he says makes sense and I guess there are no women on board to do the same thing. I keep looking up at the back of his head to make sure he doesn’t peek, and in the steamy water strip very painfully and gingerly out of my tight wetsuit with still trembling fingers . My forearm is now swollen and bruised so I try not to use it. Thank god I can still move my fingers. It mustn’t be broken.

With one arm I unclasp my bikini top and slip the bottoms down over my thighs wiggling to get them the rest of the way off. The water cascades through my hair and over my sore aching tired muscles. Closing my eyes I relax and savour the feeling that even with the discordant and unsettling clanging of the shower system cant destroy.

“Oh god this is SO good!” I moan to Sean I can tell he’s smirking as he agrees with me.

He chats to me while I thaw out under the spray for a while, but, as reluctant as I am to hop out I know there are others who need the shower as well. As I step out I neglect to keep an eye on him with my focus being on the turning the knobs. When I turn around we are almost eye to eye, him holding a towel with both hands for me, but his dark brown eyes wondering lazily over my naked steamy form. I mumble quick thanks before stepping into the towel and hurriedly turn my back to him and pretend not to notice his attention.

Thankfully the awkward moment passes and he’s chatting amiably and puts me back at ease in no time, and helping me dress into his things. I feel small in them, and smuggle into the shirt. With efficient care he bandages my forearm over the first of many bourbons for me that night.

Most of us sit in the tiny common room after warming up. Turns out the men were getting cabin fever anyway on return from what is a very profitable season. For such a reward they worked damn hard for it. Now with little work left to be dome and fat spoils to look forward to on shore, the fishermen have been unwinding and catching up on sleep and getting restless when they sighted our distress beacon.
Luckily for us it didn’t impact on their profit swinging out to pick us up; they still called it in to the guard after we told them of Adam. They will probably begin searching for him in the morrow but no one holds out any kind of hope, the ocean is vicious.

The fisherman entertained us with their wild crazy stories of a rough life. We didn’t really have alot to say just so grateful to be alive and warm.

Havening taken quite a shine to Sean I spent time trying to uncover the “shady things” in his past he hinted at in an earlier conversation. Over a few more stiff drinks it transpired that he served time for armed robbery, the love of a good woman sent him straight, and going straight got him onto this line of work. But the job being what it is meant he wasn’t around very much and they got divorced. He spends most of his time at sea and stashing his earnings away for some nameless goal when he retires early.

It was decided that us three women would displace one of the mens cabins for the night, while one of the now empty stores set up for the men. As much as I was enjoying myself, having had too much bourbon to quell the fear still in my guts, the pain of my arm was now covered up nicely in an alcoholic haze which served to ease the memory of the last 24 hours. I wobbled to my feet and clutched my way down the stairs further below deck. Sean came with me to see I didn’t stumble and helped down the hall.

“Thanks” I slurred “I prolly would have got myself loss” He would have easily drank more than I but evidently holds his liquor well. Lots of years of practice.
“How’s your arm?” he asks.

”What arm? I can’t feel it” I joke and lean on him as the boat lists to the heavily to the side. “I swear I’m never getting on a fuck-ing boat again arfer thiss!” he bangs open the door to the cabin and helps me into one of the lower berths. As soon as I lay down and close my eyes the room spins around and I feel violently ill. I reach out and suddenly grab onto Seans shirt , but when I open my eyes again the feeling goes away.

He looks at me questioningly. I wave him away then. But he stands for a while, as if contemplating.

“No no its okay. Hey Sean? Thanksh. For everything.” He moves away slowly to the doorway where the bright light of the hall eclipses his form. He steps out and closes the door.

I don’t know how long I’ve been out for but in this darkness I don’t feel alone. I have a vague memory of my shirt being played with or touched in some way. I wake again with a pressure on my body, and something hot wet and prickly muzzling my neck. My eyes shoot open.

“Sean! What are you do-“ his lips cover mine roughly and effectively silence me to but a whimper against his lips as he groans into mine. I am drunk and weak and unable to push him off me, even with my one good arm. I open my mouth to protest but his thick hot tongue forces hits way into my mouth instead his hand holding my chin steady. I feel his hardness already urgently pressing through our clothing between my legs.

A new panic rises in me now a different kind of panic. He can’t really be doing this! My heart races and my breath quickens trying to wriggle free under him but hes much too strong for me to fight and by the look in his eyes much too gone too care.

“Shhhhh” he whispers into my ear and ravages my neck passionately licking and biting as his rough hands undo the buttons of the shirt he had me wear.
“No! I cry, feebly pushing at him, and try to twist myself up out from under his body in the tight berth but I’m so drunk it feels like I doing nothing at all. Go d I’’m stuck! I feel so dizzy and weak, and this man is undressing me and licking my neck face and now breasts and there’s nothing I can do about it!
“Nooooooo I said STOP!” breaking into a scream. “HELP M-“ Suddenly ineffectively screaming into the palm of his hand for someone to help me as he caresses my breasts.

“Shut up” he pants over my nipple as he takes it in his mouth and hungrily attacks my tits with his mouth and hands then works his way down to my abdomen.

“ No Sean please! Stop! Don’t..” he pulls down my pants and all I can do is slap at him uselessly. There is no bite in my fight, damped down with liquor.
“Yesssss” he groans as retort and can only watch in horror shaking my tearful handgagged face as he lifsts himself up from another kiss to his knees and grabs the shirt from over behind his neck pulling the shirt over his head to reveal his heaving hairy hard chest.

He lays forward on me, his skin on my skin rubbing himself on me lasciviously, his hard crotch still wearing its pants to my naked pussy and whispers into my ear.

“Your going to be a good girl and be quiet arent you?” he looks into my eyes then, and I see beyond the dizzy room his very serious expression. He breaths on me hard with his bourbon breath and waits for me to answer.
“I don’t want to have to… hurt you. Don’t make me hurt you. “ He whispers and plants small kisses on my lips as his hand encircles my throat. “I really like you. Don’t forget we’re in the middle of nowhere” he threatens.

I feel so betrayed! Heres my rescuer, been tending on me all night, when really hes just a predator and threatening to throw me overboard.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-08-2007 at 12:04 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:04 AM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I want to ask him how can he do this to me, but it seems to be caught in my throat, and so he just mumbles into my neck as he bites it, his hands groping my breasts hard. “So your going to be quite for me aren’t you?” he tightens his hand just enough to force me to tearfully whimper a shuddering “yes”

He rubs a thumb over my lips and kisses me again, slipping his tongue in my mouth and then feel my knees being moved gently further apart.

“I haven’t had a fucking woman in so long” he pants, fiddling with his pants until his cock is free and presses it hard against my entrance. He puts his hand over m y mouth as I lay there swimming in drunken misery unable to do anything and as his hairy hard body moves against me I feel his cock force itself all the way in.

He groans into my ear “fuck” and then he begins to slide himself in and out of me slowly making sure he pushes himself in as far as he can each time only to make force a shuddering gasp out of me with each touch of my cervix. My whole world consists of the sensation of being pinned down and this unwanted thing moving hard inside my cunt giving its master pleasure.

“See” he pants hotly “it’s not so bad is it? Huh? I’m not going to last long but don’t worry, next time it will be alot longer ” I stifle a sob with that taunt, I pray its an empty threat.

His hands leave mine now, one of them holding a fistful of hair so he can plant a bruising kiss on my lips and bites along my neck, then bring it to my breasts and plays with my nipple; the other hand snakes its way under my ass lifting me to him as he builds up his pace and manages to increase the depth of my impalement. It’s all I can do to hold onto the spinning room behind my rapist, my mumbled protests and pleas as useless as my hands that lay by me as he takes me. His lips finally break away from mine allowing me to gasp in air between choking on tears.

“Ugh! Your gonna make me cum” he moans, as if it’s my fault. His guttural cry draws my focus to the sensation of his swelling cock forcing its way so far in it feels like its right to my core before it contracts and pumps my cunt with hot wet sticky semen.
He keeps thrusting and pumping more and more of himself into me and shudders with the pleasure travelling up his spine. I simply lay supine, legs splayed, hands beside my head, whimpering softly, with my mind trying very hard not to be there.

He climbs off me and I feel him move away letting me curl into a ball and cry. I’m too ill too drunk and too exhausted to get up and tell anyone what happened. I drift asleep.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-08-2007 at 12:10 AM.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:35 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

Sometime later I’m roused by a small commotion, the door slamming open and shut, which matches the banging in my temples. My eyes are open but seeing nothing in the darkness. They soon close again, the warmth and blissful heaven of sleep too pleasurable to deny. The sound of moving fabric in the room tells me someone is there after all. Suddenly the shadow is on me, ripping the blanket from me, the smell of alcohol strong.

“Don’t fight me” he grunts.

”No! Not again!” I wail silently for my heart is again my throat and there is no voice. He bodily forces me onto my back again but this time I have some strength in me and I do fight back harder than he expects.

“No! Get off me!” I cry hitting at him and twisting my body around hard to remove him from between my legs. We are both already nude, and his cock is already rock hard and pushing towards my still soaking wet cunt from emptying himself in me earlier.

He grabs a hold of my sore arm and squeezes really hard! Holds my hip down with the other. The pain is unbearable and stops me in my tracks. Enough time to thrust hard into my vagina again for another onslaught. I burst into tears of anger pain and frustration.

“No no more! Can’t take anymore” I weep bitterly into his shoulder. This time he’s not gentle, he’s brutal and rough, still pinning down my sore arm with a tight fist and hammering himself into me so hard he grunts with each thrust like an animal.

“Shut up!” he growls and keeps on rutting into me. He’s a man of his word. His fucking is ferocious and there is no let up. No end in site. His drunken tongue rapes my mouth and as I go bite it I miss and bite his lip instead. He reels back and backhands me across the face, dizzying me.

“I told you not to fight me” he growls, not blinking an eye , continuing to fuck me as I lay there taking it, and taking it a lot worse than I did the first time. Now I’m more with it. The first rape was partially foggy, this rape is brutal and frightening for I’m pretty much lucid the alcohol having worked most of its way out of my circulation.

I’m almost relieved when his grunts become quicker and more like angry groans as he swells again in my throbbing rendered pussy and fills me with his spunk loudly. He lays on me for a while on my sobbing form warning me to stay quiet. Finally he lets go of my purple arm, now throbbing along nicely with my head and my pussy. This whole experience has been such a nightmare, IS a nightmare! I bitterly hate being here, it’s the last place on earth I want to be. I long for the shore. Away from these drunken pirates.

He dresses and leaves the room and I scream angrily after hes gone. I wouldn't want to give him the satisfaction of effecting me. My migraine pounds hard and the motion of the sea pulls me out of bed to the corner for the room where I puke. Nursing my sore parts I crawl back to bed, his cum down running in thick droplets down my thighs.

He returns with water and pills. Grudgingly I accept them and hope they work and fast. I’m not much for pain.

Tomorrow our shuttle boat will arrive taking us to the closest marina for medical attention. I fall asleep dreaming of it.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-08-2007 at 12:40 AM.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:59 AM   #4
courtneyj

courtneyj Level 1 (100+)courtneyj Level 1 (100+)

That's hot! Thanks!
courtneyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 04:34 AM   #5
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default wow...

Jesus, I love your stories gaggy! I'm now going to have even hornier dreams Awesome story. I love how rugged and brutal your rapists turn out to be

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:17 AM   #6
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

HOT DAMN story. nice details. In tune with your overall plot.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:12 AM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

oh thankyou... it isnt over yet Ive just been slack!
Old 11-06-2007, 10:52 AM   #8
NoTrouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
oh thankyou... it isnt over yet Ive just been slack!
<<< Roughly grabs gaggal by the scruf of her neck.... getting my face REAL close to hers, saying gruffly: "Look, you started this...... now GET going on the next segment. Don't PISS me off!"

Gently steps back, now calm and dignified, asking: "ok, is that positive incentive?".

Have a nice day!

-NT
Old 11-06-2007, 03:35 PM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

Oooooooooo * simply smiles at you serenely with a twinkle in the eye while your hands around my neck *

what makes you think thats incentive to get it finished - I like that kinda treatment!!

all I need is a few hours of alone time *sigh*
Old 11-07-2007, 12:36 AM   #10
NoTrouble

Default Alright

Hmm, 'alone time', eh? Oh, alrighty, I'll GIVE you some alone time.

----------------------------------------------
Calls secret # to gaggal's family, makes positive discrete arrangements for them to leave her alone for the rest of the night (paid 'em each twentyfive thousand dollars, CASH, to go enjoy the local arcade until they close at midnight).

"36, 37, oh, 38, ohhh, 3........."
Arrives silently at gaggal's domicile, kicks the front door down (naturally, withOUT attracting any attention from the neighbors, of course), steps over the splintered remains of the door, marches directly to the upstairs bedroom. I catch gaggal in the act---passionately masterbating to someone ELSE's rape stories on RB. She never heard the door busted down (just like the neighbors didn't). Doesn't seem to have ANY shame, tsk, tsk.

I set my bag of toys down inside her bedroom door. This time I am a bit more prepared. I'm a gonna specially tie her down such that she's allowed her arms to be independently released or secured. Way cool, just what the doctor ordered. Just not for any silly masturbtion.

I dramatically grab a tight handful of her hair and near-instantly lift her off her seat, turning her body in the air, and slamming he down on her knees on the floor immediately in front of me. Her hand, of course, plops out of her cunt in the process. Oh, darn!

So with one sopping wet hand and one dry one, she attempts to fend me off, clumsily, I might add. I'd heard her counting as I walked in, along with all that lame moaning shit. Guess she was obediently counting something---orgasms maybe---who knows, or cares.

Where was I? Oh yea---I reach a hand back pretty far and instantly slap her across the face, right quick. Ha! That might not have been such a good choice, now she'll only have one eye to work with. Tis a shame. Oh, darn!

I can see the stars are ringing and moving to and fro in her eyeballs. Adds new meaning to the label "dizzy broad". (And what is with that DAMN tweetinig sound???) Fine, Don't need her to be too with it at the moment anyway. Leaving her where she is for the moment, I go to my toy bag, zip it open, get hand-cuffs two lengths of rope, some eyehooks, a small bottle of liquid (I place in my pocket) and my whip. I throw a chastity belt towards the bed for good measure---glad I thought to bring it. The whip I toss down near the foot of the bed, too. About this time I notice she starts to come around. Shucks, I must be loosing my touch!

As she falls forward onto her hands and knees (would be sweet to take her this way).... I grab one hand, slap one of the cuffs closed at her wrist, forcefully drag the right arm behind her back... I've moved behind her now and grabbinig the other flailing arm, forcefully drag it back and get her properly cuffed.

Its been sweet sailing so far..... no screaming even. But, she's not yet gotten my dick hard yet. Hope she's gonna get better.

I look at the bed, what a mess...... not made, sheets, blankets and shit (clothes from her and her husband) strewn about...... I look down and just bitch-slap her again for GP, saying: "Fuck---don't you know how to keep house??? Guess you are more interested in playing with your twat."

With her successfully dazed now, I slip the chastity belt up her legs and secure it into place

I grab tightly at the base of her scalp getting a huge fist-full of hair and simply pull her by her head with her knees on the carpet being dragged towards the bed. I get there first, of course, quickly grabbing the mess on the bed with one free arm and slinging it back behind me to the floor on my left side while at the same time throwing this bitch up on the bed. I actually realized I'd grunted with that effort.

She plops down on her back, head rolling with the motion , legs akimbo. I don't give her a chance to rest though. Can't. Sweet sight, and DAMN IT, I'm here to facilitate a different purpose. *SIGH* I reach to my belt for a small metal thing with my right hand, while grasping her right ankle. She is quick, gotta hand that to her. While I'm dragging her ankle to the bed post for restraint, she scruntches herself up and attempts to kick with her left foot, DAMN, straight at my teeth no less. Hmm, wonder if she's not liking this? NAH, that would never be it.

In mid-motion, I deflect her kick with my right hand while pricking her mid-calf with my metal thing. Instantly she's silently jolted with some pain. Then her whole leg really goes to shit! My jabber had slightly pierced her flesh, and the drugs on the tip instantly jangled her nerves with excruiciting pain. I smile while she shreaks, at the top of her lungs. Woa, I guess she didn't like that, not at all. Oh, darn.

No tears yet??? Shit, this girl is gonna need some SPECIAL attention, I can tell that much already. Probably LOTS of special attention.

While she coaxes her leg back to even semi-normalcy, I secure her right ankle to the bed. After looking and thinking for a moment or three, I just grab her left ankle, work it out to the other bedpost and secure it. She'd started to howl..... I paused and slowly looked up her body, RIGHT into her eyes, intense and all........ she saw my look. She knew. Best not to FUCK with this dude anymore.

With the next bundle of rope, I secured one end to the bed. Put the other around her right shoulder, around her left shoulder than back to itself.

With this girl now firmly tied down, I twist and move the bed, RIGHT over in front of the computer desk. I free her from the cuffs, with room to spare for secureing her right arm. I get out the bottle I'd pocketed earlire.

Saying, "ok...... HERE's incentive. The white stuff in/on your pussy right now that comes from this bottle is a 'sperm look-alike'............... And it stays potent. You get writing. You produce and I'll end up cleaning you up and putting things back before your Hub discovers it.

Now, use your free arm, you've got four hours, GET FUCKING HOT as you write additiona parts to this story thread youve begun. Your cunt is unavailable, too.

WRITE WRITE WRITE.

I've gotten you alone like you'd whined about and given you your freedom to go, maybe NOW you'll think you've gotten the right
Old 11-07-2007, 12:37 AM   #11
NoTrouble

I was tired, during "MY" alone time, for the last 6-8 paragraphs.......... so shoot me.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:33 PM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

Lmao! hehe.. well that tickled my funny bone but not much else *duck*

sorry! how mean of me. well have you got me some nurophen babe cause now I have a headache!

LOL

well check by the end of the week. oh damn it is the end of the week, well maybe next week! before i go away. our fourth wedding anniversay on the 22nd
Old 11-08-2007, 10:28 PM   #13
NoTrouble

Quote:
Lmao! hehe.. well that tickled my funny bone but not much else *duck*

sorry! how mean of me. well have you got me some nurophen babe cause now I have a headache!

LOL

well check by the end of the week. oh damn it is the end of the week, well maybe next week! before i go away. our fourth wedding anniversay on the 22nd
Well, there ya go. Yea, my bwain was tired. You can tell as it got closer to the end.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:07 PM   #14
gaggirl
* yawn *

*groan*
The room lurches again and my dreams of being on land - at uni of all places- dissolve fragment by fragment.

I’m still here.

But I remember now, this morning we get off this stinky fishboat and will be ferried straight into shore!

Jumping up and tangled in the coverlet still I stumble to the door. Still wrapped within it for some reason I feel a sense of urgency to get to the common area and wait amongst my friends.

Theres a feeling that Something Happened but I don’t know what, something that makes me really want to get out of here, something that makes this whole place feel….eerie.
The knot still sits in my guts as I barge my way into the common area. I stop when I get to the entrance to the common room.
Five men are just sitting around playing cards quietly, ignoring me as I slowly enter the room. I look around but none of my friends are here.

“Where is everyone?” no one answers me.

I almost run across the room to the stairs leading up to the deck. Poking my head out I see plenty of waves and spray but no people on deck either. My mouth goes dry. Turning around I step back down the ladder.

“Where the fuck is everyone??” I demand loudly. One of them points out beyond me to the horizon.

“They’ve already gone. You just missed em.” He says casually.

“What the FUCK!” I shout angrily and clamber onto the deck screaming and waving my hands about at the shape of the boat is becoming a blob, obliterated by the waves between us.
The coverlet falls and I realize with a start I’im still naked underneath it, so with the one free arm I’m waving madly about , hollering and screaming. They don’t hear me!

“FUCK FUCK FUCK” I shout angrily and give up. I recognize futility when it smacks me in the face. Now Im enraged and go downstairs trying very hard to stay calm. I’m seething and snapping at the guys who have paused their game.

“Why the FUCK am I still here!!!”

One of them goes to say something about me being asleep and not wanting to disturb me. Barely a flicker of a memory tugs at me, of mumbled voices earlier. That’s right. A concerned female voice asking why I couldn’t go with them and not sure if they should leave me, and a male voice telling her it would be fine and I wasn’t well enough to get up.

“I don’t give a fuck if I’m asleep I needed to be ON THAT BOAT!!!” I scream. I turn back to where the boat to safety has already disappeared; wistful with emotions bubbling to the surface I don’t understand, and I’m unable to fight the tears.

“I’m going to the captain!” I cry and huffily pace cross the room to ascend the other stairs, but a mans arm is suddenly shoots out across my stomache. I look up the arm to the man and into his intense gaze.

“Where do you think your going?” he says with a silky deep voice, with a seductive yet threatening tone to it. Something oh so familiar about it. His arm blocks my way up the stair, grabbed onto the railing next to me.

“Get the fuck out of my way” I growl, practically baring my teeth as I push angrily against his arm. He swings me back enough space for him to insert his body between me and the stairs to the captain, standing super close, much too close for comfort. “I dont think you wanna do that” his eyes flicker up and down leering at me.
Thank god for this coverl- then it hits me.

The memory.

Was it a memory?

I must have looked confused for a moment, and now the realization must be obvious on my face as well. I feel so sick. I’m going to faint.

Remembering him grinding himself on me, whispering things to me, forcing himself inside me as I resisted.

I feel like fainting…

to be continued thanks to NT

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-14-2007 at 06:15 PM.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:56 PM   #15
NoTrouble

Quote:
to be continued thanks to NT
<Bows> You are most welcome.

Delightful story, and unexpected twist there. Sweet.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:05 AM   #16
Sonia

Sonia has initial reputation

Very exciting and thank you.
Sonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 02:13 PM   #17
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Damn, I'm getting a boat! Hope to read more.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:56 AM   #18
Highwayman

Highwayman has initial reputation

Great story Gaggirl, i hope you find the time to continue it.
Highwayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:30 AM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

I will try dammit maybe I need to be kidnapped and put to work huh \

but a big thanks and spanks to those who have appreicated it to me.