Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to soulless
Default Getting raped together with another woman?

I've cross posted this on a number of boards, I guess because for once I've been completely 'blind sided' by something a girl told me turned her on and I 'really' want to know if other women are aroused by this.

I have been having in depth discussions on roleplay scenarios with a girl on these boards for some time now. A few months back we decided almost on impulse to meet and play one out for real. Looking back, what we did was stupid and dangerous. Meeting where we did, going straight into it without any further discussion. The whole thing was so incredibly intense and realistic that when it was finally over I was suddenly struck by the horrifying realization that I might have just raped some innocent girl who was in the wrong place at the right time.

She craves realism. She has to be in genuine fear and then she does exactly as she is told. She says the complete domination and the sense of being 'used' is what arouses her and results in her intense orgasms but she says that what she really wants is to be able to watch what happens a bit like a fly on the wall.

I suggested we video our next session so that she could watch it but she said that that would just be like watching a movie. She said what she really wanted was to be raped together with another girl, to watch me fuck another woman hard the way I fucked her and to watch me come inside that other girl knowing that she was going to be next.

I guess I always thought part of the rape fantasy was being desired, idolized, lusted after. I thought seeing her 'rapist' aroused and penetrating another woman would damage that part of the fantasy, but it seems that the thought of watching another woman get fucked, hearing her moans and cries even seeing her orgasm is even more exciting.

Do any other women find this idea arousing and if you do can you describe why? I'm also curious to know if this woman is an exception or if anyone else would ever actually do something like this in a real roleplay.

Last edited by soulless; 01-25-2009 at 10:11 PM.
soulless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:31 PM   #2
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

I'm sure that being lusted after, etc. is a part of it for some women, but for the ones around here, I imagine that the fearfulness and helplessness of rape fantasies play a much more important role, and watching someone else be raped in front of you, knowing that you're next, evokes exactly this kind of feeling. Furthermore, she could even be after the relationship between victims that in BDSM are called Sister Subs; a kind of alliance under servitude, that's certainly been a part of even my earliest fantasies.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:34 PM   #3
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't know..

For me, it's kind of a selfish thing..

My rape should be all about ME ME ME!
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:01 AM   #4
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 01-26-2009 at 07:11 AM.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:07 AM   #5
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsondesire View Post
100% Agrees with InnocentVirgin. About me!
Well Crimson - there could be two of them... ??

Naw.. still about me :P
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:46 AM   #6
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

Nothing new under the sun, friends. The stuff we love, that truly gets us off, worked thirty thousand years ago just as well. If you find someone who likes what you like, whatever that is, please do enjoy. But watch out for stuff where afterwards you feel like you did something dangerous and stupid... you're probably right!

It's hard for some people to find the thrill and still be safe & sane. But personally, I see a big, healthy difference between riding a roller-coaster or the bumper-cars, and deliberately dying in a freeway crash just for thrills...

Best o' luck!
Old 01-26-2009, 11:34 PM   #7
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would have to agree with innocentvirgin. In my fantasies, anyway, the rape is about me. I like the idea of being wanted, desired enough for a man to lose his control completely and take me. I've thought about the whole videotaping thing- the idea of videotaping a it if I ever was so lucky as to be able to do a RL RP. Or, having a cameraperson (Male or female) seperate from the rapist and I. That is just me though, I could see how some women might like the idea, the fear and anxiety of knowing what is to come could be even more of an adrenaline rush- if you were the second one
Old 01-26-2009, 11:45 PM   #8
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

Generally speaking, if there's a second woman in my fantasies, she's an accomplice
Old 01-27-2009, 07:31 AM   #9
trina-crys
Privileged Member

trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmm... I kinda like the idea, but only if it was me and my girlfriend. If I had to watch her first that would totally turn me on.
trina-crys is offline   Reply With Quote