Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-17-2008, 10:00 AM   #21
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarber69 View Post
And I thought I was the only pervert doing that to the female sims.
I've forgotten half the stuff I did to my female Sims... I seem to recall the "cheerleader" dormitory which had a lesbian cheerleader couple in each room. It was funny when men came to visit, they ended up sitting alone by the pool talking amongst themselves as the women paired up and went back to their rooms...

I also cruelly drowned many a Sim just to create "ghosts" - hiding their urns inside sealed rooms at each corner of the house so no one could get near enough to "mourn" them, thereby insuring nightly hauntings! I had a cheerleader theme in one of those houses too, 4 ghost cheerleaders wandering the property every night. I kept killing more in the hopes I could bring some back as zombies... can't remember if I was ever successful. Zombie cheerleaders would have been cool!

I also downloaded a lot of skins and tried to recreate "Sunnydale" from "Buffy: The Vampire Slayer." Getting Willow to turn lezzy was no problem at all... but she seemed to prefer Buffy over Tara. I never could get Xander and Anya to hook up, but it was funny that Spike and Angel actually hated each other and Spike DID spend a lot of time in his "crypt" watching the telly, LOL. It's a shame though that the game featured ghosts, zombies and even frankenstein monsters but had no programming for vampires. It would have been more fun if my vamps (Angel, Spike, Drusilla and Darla) actually had to hide from the sun or needed to drink blood!
littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 07:31 PM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

here here... bring on the vamps!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 06:02 AM   #23
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This thread is awesome...
Got many a good laugh reading all about the creative tortures people come up with...

i can't remember the names of any specific sites, but both Sims 1 and Sims 2 have some delicious user-created bondage wear. No, really. Google "Goth sims 2 skins" or some such...loads of PVC, dominatrix gear, collars and all sorts of other shinies.

Also, i once found a user-created psychopath career path - one of the jobs about halfway up the ladder was "rapist".
The only problem was, Hades (my rapist sim, married to Persephone) would come home from "work" every day smelly and exhausted.

EDIT:
Forgot to mention - if you can keep your Sims alive for three or four generations, their great-great grandchildren don't officially register as family.

i freaked out when Hades' great-great-great granddaughter fell in love with him.
Then out of morbid curiosity, i had them "try for a baby".
It worked.
Ew, but also amusing.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.

Last edited by cryptic; 06-25-2008 at 06:21 AM.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:08 AM   #24
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

Perverted sims like games:

Seducity...it's a monthly subscription and way less customization than the sims, but you can buy stuff and change your avatars around and the entire point of it is adult themed.

SecondLife...is more like the sims, it is more versatile imo. Most of the community there is based off adult themes, although there are PG areas where you play mini games, there are adult areas and tons and tons of obscure fetishes that I had never heard of until I ran into there. (Dolcette and vore being 2 of them). You also have much more building customization compared to the sims and there is no monthly fee unless you want to own land on the main grid (linden land). There are lots and lots of BDSM playgrounds, dungeons, etc in there, however experience levels and intelligence may vary. There are lots and lots of different roleplay areas, however most people seem to enjoy seeing naked pixels and sometimes the roleplay may really suck because there are a lot of newbies.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:38 PM   #25
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I will have a look for that psycho career, for some reason though my game doenst like custom carers i tired to install paladin knight style of career and some other things along that line and it just vomited! Worth a tenth try though...

Your right theres lots of cool outfits, off the top of my head ive got xena, wonderwoman, brad pitt from troy, knights, a robot, and that sexy muscular warrior, hoods,masks, and a range of knight/goth clothing and gothic/monster/robotic painted faces I find oddly sexy

Nod to the glassroom creator too Ive done the same hehe I cant wait to populate the mens retreat! theres no where to hide for the ladies in the Pink Room now, and no way out thanks to the mens only doors
Old 01-26-2009, 07:21 PM   #26
gaggirl
* yawn *

just an update for this pathetic but addictive little game: theres now a rape hack! hehe
Old 01-26-2009, 11:19 PM   #27
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice. I remember I did a similar thing with the old "RPG MAKER" game. I created a female character, she gets kidnapped by the evil prince, and she is trapped in the castle, and I made a point in the game where she is forced to bear his child. I was a fucked up kid, lol!
Old 01-26-2009, 11:49 PM   #28
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

RPG Maker was quite fun. Nice work on that kidnapping story
Old 01-27-2009, 02:13 AM   #29
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

hmmm all these neat games and here I am savin money for a soundproof van
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote