Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-14-2006, 10:56 AM   #1
Helpless

Helpless is infamous around these partsHelpless is infamous around these parts
Default Nasty security guard

I scan the shelves of cd's. My eyes darting upwards to check who may be watching me. I spot you, the security guard, pacing up and down near the door, your focus fixed on me, suspiciously.

I wait until you talk to another customer. I take this brief opportunity to quickly stuff three cd's into my bag. I hope you didn't see. I begin to leave.

As I walk out of the shop, knowing that the stolen cd's are stuffed in my bag, I am stopped in my tracks by a strong grip from a large hand on my skinny arm. I look up to discover that it is you.

"Shit..." I mumble to myself. As I begin to try to explain, your grip tightens around my arm. I feel my blood pulsating in my forearm. You pull me uncompromisingly towards you. My right breast is pressed against your strong arm. You are almost twice as broad as me, and and at least a foot taller. You lower your head to talk to me.

"Come with me. You're in trouble now." you whisper. You lead me towards the back of the shop, through a door, up a flight of stairs, down a corridor, around a corner, up another flight of stairs, down another corridor, and finally through another door. This journey is confusing, disorientating. If it wasn't for your constent leading with your increasingly firm grip of my arm, I would indeed be utterly lost. The hallways of the building are not at all like the well presented shop floor. The walls are of unpainted red brick, the floor tiled and dirty and the cieling lined with intermissently broken, flikering strip lights.

The room in which we end up appears to be some sort of office, slightly more comfortabley presented than the corridors. There is a large wooden desk in the middle of the room, in between two chairs, one chair big and soft, the other small and wooden, and on the table are the usual office supplies. At the back of the room are a row of mettle filing cabinets, above which is a narrow closed window.

You shut the door behind us and throw me to the hard floor...
Helpless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 03:34 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I lead our little thief to our interigation room. Inside I throw her on the floor. I'v already decided that she is going to get the treatment from me. I'm so lucky that I'm the only security guard on duty today and the other store personnel are not allowed anywhere near this office.

I yank my little thief up and slam her roughly in the wooden chair. I yank her wrist behind her back and put the handcuffs on her. I position the chair so she is facing my soft easy chair. I dump her bag out on the desk to see what she has stolen. There are the stolen CD's; I move toward her as I say "I wonder what else you stole. You know a lot of thieves put stuff inside their clothes. Maybe I'll have to check it out."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 09:37 PM   #3
Helpless

As he approaches me I start to feel sick. I can feel my pulse racing all over my body.

"I don't... I promise... There's nothing in my clothes." I say in desperation.

"Now how can I take your word for it? You're a thief remember? You're gonna have to earn my trust." He grabs my vest top and with one hand rips it clean off. As it is removed the fabric burns my skin with the friction. I yelp. I can't believe he is actually doing this surely this kind of behaviour isn't in his job description. I realise I should probably say something.

"Excuse me, but... I think I should perhaps speak with your manager..." As soon as I say it I realise how rediculous it sounds. As if this is any kind of normal proceedure. This guy's taking advantage. He laughs at my request.

"Just think of me as the manager." He throws the small piece of torn fabric to the ground. "Now let's see what we have in here" He stands behind the chair, and reaches down to run his thick strong fingers inside my bra. He then proceeds to take a firm grip of the lacey garment and slowly squeezes and pulls untill he rips it off.

By this time I find myself crying pathetically. He orders me to be quiet but I can't stop. I feel so humiliated. He picks up the torn vest top from the floor and grabs a roll of tape from the desk. He shuvs the entire top into my mouth, right to the back of my throat and tapes it firmly in place.

"That should keep you quiet so that I can continue..."
Old 05-15-2006, 01:37 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Now that I got this little thief quieted down and her boobs on display, it's time for some real searching. I maul her breast hard as she squirms in the chair. I grab a nipple and twist it. I yell "Let me explain something to you. I am the boss in this room. You will do what I tell you, how I tell you and when I tell you. I am telling you now to lean your damn head back and let me work on those big tits you got."
Old 05-15-2006, 04:39 PM   #5
Helpless

I keep my head firmly where it is. I'm not going to let this bastard order me around. As I hold my head up, I look him straight in the eye.

"You're not gonna do as I say?" he asks.

"No. I'm not gonna do what you say. And when someone comes in here and finds us, you'll be sorry that you asked." He laughs again.

"I'm afraid nobody's coming in here for a while." he explains "See, the shop's almost shut. They're all gonna assume i've gone home. So i'm afraid, i've got you all night, and i'm gonna take all night doing what I want to you, so lets start with you putting your head back." As he says this he punches me in the face, forcing my head to fall back. I don't want to look up.
Old 05-15-2006, 04:51 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I'm tired of this girls mouth. I pull a length of rope from the desk drawer and run it through her mouth down to her bound hands. I yank the rope hard and tie it tight. Now she can either keep her head back or stretch her arms upwards behind her back. "Now that I've got your attention those boobs of yours are going to get some more of mine." I snap. I walk behind her a begin squeezing her breasts hard making her nipples stand erect. Everytime she moves her head, I give her another hard slap to the side of her head.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:04 PM   #7
Helpless

The back of the chair is digging into my neck. All I can do to stop it hurting so much is to relax, but i'd rather be in pain than show this guy that i'm going to just sit back and take it.

I try to struggle. Every time I do he hits me again. He runs his violating hands down to my waist. He can almost get his hands entirely round my waist. He squeezes my sides together for a while, then punches me in the stomach. Instinctively I try to throw my head froward, but all that does is pull on the rope in my mouth.

I try to struggle even more as he moves down to my crotch. My legs are still free so I manage to kick him. I don't know where, I can't see him. As I do I feel victorious for a moment, until I realise that he's getting angrier...
Old 05-15-2006, 05:22 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

This little gal just missed my nuts when she kicked. Well it time to get down to business. Everyone has left the building so I don't have to worry about anyone hearing her. I untie the rope and jerk her up from the chair. I swipe my arm across the desk sending everyting onto of it flying. Grapping her by the hair, I slam her face onto the desk which stuns her for a moment. I release the handcuffs and tie each wrist to a leg of the desk.

I walk behind her and kick her feet apart. I then lash each ankle to the other two legs of the desk. I slap her ass hard then run my hands up and down the inside of her stretched legs. When I bring my hands up I shove them roughly into her crotch. She raises her head only for me to slap it hard and tell her "No more Mr Nice Guy from me. You want to play rough; we'll play rough."

I grab the waist of her jeans and yank them down hard off her hips. "Now that ass is ready for some spanking."
Old 05-15-2006, 05:31 PM   #9
Helpless

I'm tied so tight against the desk. My breasts are painfully pressed against the hard wood. My arms are stretched so far out I feel my muscles burning. I am stunned into a momentary silence when he slams my head against the desk a second time.

This silence is indeed momentary. He picks up the wooden chair and smashes it against my bare ass. I scream for help, scream as loud as I can, and this time he doesn't seem to mind. He continues by picking up a piece of the broken chair and using it to spank me, endlessly...
Old 05-15-2006, 06:46 PM   #10
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As I spank her with the broken chair, I tell her "I'm tired of your bull shit. We are going to do this my way or I'll shove this piece up your tight ass. Now start pumping that ass up and down in the air." I move around the desk to her head. Grabbing her long hair, I yank up forcing her chin against the desk.

"Open your fucking mouth up and suck my cock while I work those tits over some more. If I feel as much as one tooth, I'll shove that piece completly up your ass." I yell.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:50 PM   #11
Helpless

He holds the broken piece of wood over my ass as I strain my neck to try and open my mouth - with my head so close to the table this is difficult. He pulls tight on my hair as he inserts his dick into my strained jaw, and uses this grip to pull my head closer to him. As he lets his cum shoot down my throat he slowly, put definatly, inserts the splinered tip if the wood into my ass. Instinctivly I would cry out, but my throat's full.

After he's finished with my mouth he walks away - I can't see where to. He leaves me, strapped over the desk, the piece of the chair partially inserted into my backside, letting out angry cries. My whole body becomes ultra aware, my senses hightened, knowing that he's somewhere in the room, out of my sight, contemplating his next move.

After a moment he sighs and says "I'm gonna go out and get a coffee or something. I'll need something to help me stay up all night." He begins untying the rope from the legs of the desk. As he does I feel my muscles contract into a well appricated more comfortable position. He picks the piece of wood out of me and discards it. He reaches his hands around my waist and lifts me off the desk.

As he trys to lift me, I turn to face him and with all my will I throw punches at his cheast and face. He in unfazed by my meager attempts at hurting him, and soon regains control of me again. He says nothing, he just laughs.

He holds my wrists together behind my back and lifts a piece of the rope off the floor. "Now hold still for me." As he ties the rope tight around my waist and arms, then around my ankles I try to struggle, but again it's usless. After I am tied he tapes accross my eyes and mouth. I continue to struggle. He leaves me stood for a while. I can't see and it's hard to balance.

"You didn't make that easy for me you know. I told you to hold still" With these word he punches me in the side of the head. I fall to the floor, unable to support my fall as my limbs are tied. I land hard on my side as he continues to kick me in the back and the stomach.

I'm spinning, winded, find it hard to breathe. He lifts me up and leads me over to the back wall where all the filing cabinets are. He opens one of them - a slim metal cupboard about 3 feet tall.

"Get inside." he orders. I can't see what he means, and I can't move towards where I think he might mean. "Get inside!" he shouts as he clenches a fist over my hair, forcing me down into the confined space.

I hear him lock the doors of my small prison, and leave...
Old 05-16-2006, 06:19 PM   #12
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

This bitch is getting on my nerves. I'm going down to the break room for some coffee and while I'm there I'll drop by the electronics department. I think I may be able to find something that will make her cooperate. The other day I saw this new auto alam system that shocks the hell out of an intruder. I think that might be what the doctor ordered.

I get my coffee then on to the electronic dept. I find my alam system and a power converter to go from AC to DC power. I return upsatairs and unlock the cabinte. I conect the alam to the converter then plug the converter in the wall. When I bring the two alarm wire close sparks jump. I fasten one wire to the cabinet.

I say "I've brought you something to jump start you." as I touch the wire to her bare breast.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:58 PM   #13
Helpless

I've been cooped up in this cold confined space for, I don't know how long now. I'm so uncomfortable, I feel almost happy for his return.

I can't see what he's got, but he holds something cold against my breast. Then, out of nowhere, I feel the most gut wrenching, overpowering shock. My entire body goes into spasm - every muscle contracting painfully, involentary. For what seems like ages I can't breathe. I feel the cabinet shaking with my rapid movement.

When it stops I gasp for air, wishing he would untape my mouth so I could fill my lungs enough. My contsricted body falls out onto the floor. My adreneline is pumping.

I've had enough, I think to myself, Can't this fucker get it over with, take what he wants and let me go. But something tells me that's not going to happen for a long while.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:08 PM   #14
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

That got the little thief's attention. I remove the wire from the cabinet and hold it to her right breast. I touch the other wire to her left breast; then give her another jolt. "I'm tired of your bull shit!" I bark as she spasms on the floor. I yank her panties down and shove one of the wires into her pussy opening. Touching the other wire to her breast, I deliver yet another zap.

"I'm going to untie you and you get your thieving ass on that desk. Put your hands behind your head and keep them there. If you try to run or kick me, I will literally shock the shit out of you. Do I make myself clear?"
Old 05-17-2006, 10:20 AM   #15
Helpless

He unties my body. I've lost all ability, let alone desire, to try and fight back. I do as he says and keep my hands above my head as he leads me to the desk.

He forces my head down onto the desk top, and picks up a staple gun. With it he staples a chunk of my hair to the desk.

"That should hold you still..."
Old 05-17-2006, 06:54 PM   #16
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

If she tries running she'll loose a chunk of hair. I walk to the side of the desk and slap her ass hard. I yank her bikini panties down her legs and off her feet. "Now we're getting down to the bare facts." I taunt her. I give her ass several more smacks that turn it a crimson color. I walk directly behing her and give each ankle a hark kick with my boot. "Get those feet apart, wide apart." I order.

"It's time for that pussy of yours to get a cavity search. Do you want me to use my fingers or my dick? The choice is yours."