Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-07-2006, 10:04 AM   #21
Ryanmo97

Ryanmo97 has initial reputation

After a few minutes I stop and look at Prey...

"So... do you want the front door or the back door?"
Ryanmo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 12:57 PM   #22
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Actually, man, I was thinking of an appetizer!"

I jump onto the bed and take hold of her wrists, pulling the Asian cutie across the bed. She's looking up, her eyes full of anxiety. I hold her two hands together, and pin them with my knee. "Let's make sure she cooperates, man! Keep her steady--grab her tits!" I take the flat of my hand, and--even though I'm upside down from her--I give her a good slap across her face, then another one the opposite direction.

I don't want to leave anything to chance. She needs to know just how nasty this can get if she doesn't cooperate--completely. I give each of her cheeks at least a few more good slaps.

My knee still pushing her crossed wrists into the mattress, I rise up, looming over that beautiful face. My cock is rising up, up--right over her face...
Ha-ha-!!
"Have you eaten yet, Jenny?"
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 11:13 PM   #23
Ryanmo97

Ryanmo97 has initial reputation

I grab her tits and squezze them hard.
Ryanmo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:47 AM   #24
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jenny emits a scream, and I anchor her hair against the mattress, turning her head up and to the side a bit. Her hair feels so nice in my fingers, long and silky and glossy and black, very luxurious! I move a bit to the side of her, so my erect cock can manage a bit of a downward angle--right towards her mouth.

"Eat it, Jenny. Lots of times I asked for a little pleasure--begged it, practically--but you always said you're 'not that kind of girl,' huh? HUH?? Well you are now! Open up, you cock-teasing slut--You're going to start satisfying cock, now, here, tonight!!

Now open your fucking--and I mean FUCKING!!--mouth and swallow my prick!!!
Old 04-25-2006, 03:26 PM   #25
prey4me
Privileged Member

Ryan has her knees pushed in against the edge of the bed, immobilizing the writhing teenager. I move her upper arms so I can get my shins spread over them. Jenny tries to twist and squirm out from underneath, but I think we've got her down.

"Quite a hellcat, eh man?" I remark witih a grunt. I notice we're all breathing pretty hard. I want to get this dreamboat under control so we can enjoy her properly--settle down, take our time.

"I think she needs to learn a less or or two!" I reach around her head, and grab a shock of that glorious, glossy black hair at her nape, and pull it down, which pushes her face back and upwards.

My prick is waving back and forth above her pretty teenage face.
Old 07-17-2006, 06:40 PM   #26
XauroraX

XauroraX has initial reputation

(ooh, do continue! Very...arousing? Yes, that's it. I like it )
I just like to watch them burn!

The irony in asking a masked man who he is...
XauroraX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 10:17 PM   #27
XauroraX

XauroraX has initial reputation

haha...didn't look at the dates there lol. Looks like this show has been closed for a while, eh?
I just like to watch them burn!

The irony in asking a masked man who he is...
XauroraX is offline   Reply With Quote