Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-14-2007, 08:28 PM   #81
summer1983

summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via MSN to summer1983

I stare at him with utter disbelief with what he's asking me to do. Absolutley terrified I stay where I am. Then a jolt of anger rushes through me when I realize what he's telling me to do. Fucking him with me on top of him would be like me wanting it to happen. No way. Then she realizes that if she doesn't do it then she won't be freed and he'll just fuck her anyway. 'Oh what should I do?' I think to myself.
summer1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 03:00 AM   #82
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer1983
I stare at him with utter disbelief with what he's asking me to do. Absolutley terrified I stay where I am. Then a jolt of anger rushes through me when I realize what he's telling me to do. Fucking him with me on top of him would be like me wanting it to happen. No way. Then she realizes that if she doesn't do it then she won't be freed and he'll just fuck her anyway. 'Oh what should I do?' I think to myself.

30 SECONDS, to make up your mind my sweet. One way or another, I will be fucking you soon.

Last edited by drmephisto; 02-16-2007 at 06:26 PM.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:17 PM   #83
summer1983

summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)

I straddle myself across you and push my pussy on to your cock til you are inside me then I start to fuck u.
Old 02-18-2007, 11:21 AM   #84
drmephisto

I feel your tender pussy on my cock and the pleasure is sensational. But I realize that I have not broken you. You would rather endure what I have made you do than suffer another night with me. Moments go by as I watch the spectrum of emotions on your face that range from anger to humiliation. Then I cum in you and you show an expression of relief thinking its finaly over. I hold you down on me for a moment then pull you to me and hold you. "You did well little lady, and I am if anything a man of my word," I say as I roll over with you, now under me and look down on you. I withdraw myself from you and cut your bindings remove your gag. "Here," I say holding your clothes and a fresh set of underwear out. "Be ready to go in a few minutes," I say as I step into another room locking you in.
Old 02-19-2007, 12:03 PM   #85
summer1983

When I feel you cum in me a sense of relief washes over me as I realize my nightmare is over and I can finally go home. As you pull me down and hold me I begin to think that maybe its not over after all but when you say that your a man of your word I get that sense of relief again. You then untie me and remove the gag and give me my clothes which I noticed you gave me a fresh set of underwear. You then tell me to be ready to go in a few minutes in which you then leave locking me in. I get dressed then I wait for you to return.
Old 02-19-2007, 06:40 PM   #86
drmephisto

I return to you , gun pointed at you. "Now listen very carefully, unless you want to come back here as my permanent guest, you will do exactly as I tell you to do," I say handing you a pair of sunglasses. "Put these on," I command and you do then quickly remove them. "I can't see anything," you say to me with alarm. "That's the idea, put them on and do what I tell you," I say. Hesitating you obey my order and put them on. "Take my arm and follow me and remember about the gun. I lead you to the van and help you into the front seat. "Just sit there and kep your hands in your lap," I command as I pull my mask from my face. I get in and start the van, open the overhead door and back out. "Short trip darling and you will be free," I say as we drive off.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:23 PM   #87
summer1983

As I'm sat in the front seat I wonder why he's made me put these sunglasses on. With curiosity I remove them and stare right at him I see that he has taken his mask off.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:42 PM   #88
drmephisto

As I drive I notice that she is looking right at me with the blinder glasses I put on her removed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yell at her pulling the van into a side street and I pull out my gun. "Get in the back, QUICK! She complies and realizes the foolish error she has made. I tie her hands behind her and gag her. "What the fuck were you thinking?" I say to her as I finish tying her feet. "You know that I can never let you go now don't you?" I say to her looking at her face, my words sinking in. I get back into the driver's seat and drive off hoping that no one has seen us. My first thought was to go back to the wearhouse but now I think it would be best to head off to my farm in the country. A longer trip but better to hide my now permanent guest.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:58 PM   #89
summer1983

I realized it was a mistake to take of those glasses when he told me to get in the back. My heart beating fast I did as I was told and he tied me up and said that he could never let me go now which sent a shiver up my spine as I think to myself whats he gonna do to me now.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:35 PM   #90
drmephisto

"Well my dear, I was actually going to set you free, I guess that you just cound'y bear the thought of leaving me, well I will make you feel at home at my country estate'" I say as I get on the highway out of the city.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:51 AM   #91
summer1983

I try to get free but again he's tied the ropes too tightly so I have no choice but to stick where I am. I begin to cry knowing I never see anyone I care about ever again.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:56 PM   #92
drmephisto

The trip to my estate is about 3 hours from downtown. I was a bit unnerved about driving that far with a young woman bound and gagged in the back of my van. This is an unplanned trip so I need to make calls, but I don't want her overhearing any more than she already knows. I am not a famous man but she knows my face now and I can never set her free. As I pull up to the estate I open the gate with a remote control. I take a side road which leads to a cabin that I use for a hunting lodge on the edge of the property. It sits atop a mountain that give a vista like view to the entire plantation. I pull the van to the front and open the door to the cabin. I go back to the van and get my guest who has fallen asleep on the trip. I try to move her without waking her and get her inside. I lay her on the bed and look down at her. "You foolish girl, whay have you put yourself in this position," I think as I look down on her. I remove the gag from her mouth but leave her tied up. I go to the kitchen and make coffee and find that there is some bread and cold cuts still here from last weekend. "Ohhh" I hear stiring from the bedroom. I go inside and she is waking up and is startled finding herself still tied up. "Sorry but I had to keep you tied up until you were awake," I say to her as I cut her hands and feet free. "You have put me in one hell of a position, so let me tell you what my options are, 1) I can keep you here pretty much for the rest of your life, and you would be my slave, for sex and otherwise, this cabin is secluded but not isolated, 2)I could kill you when I tire of you and bury you in the pine forest here on which is about 200 acres, no one will find one little lady in that much private land, 3) I am an importer and exporter and some of the people I deal with are very unsavory but very rich and I can tell you that someone like you would have a starting bid of half a million dollars easily. So you see, your foolishness has put you into a very bad situation my sweet and I can't see why you threw away the oppurtunity to be released especially when you gave of yourself as you did to do so," but since you have I am going to enjoy the situation I say as I grab you and pull you to me tearing your dress and starting to ravage you.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:01 PM   #93
summer1983

I must of fallen asleep during the journey as when I wake up I find myself on a bed still tied up but without the gag. He comes in.

"Sorry but I had to keep you tied up until you were awake," He tells me as he unties me by cutting the rope.
"You have put me in one hell of a position, so let me tell you what my options are, 1) I can keep you here pretty much for the rest of your life, and you would be my slave, for sex and otherwise, this cabin is secluded but not isolated, 2)I could kill you when I tire of you and bury you in the pine forest here on which is about 200 acres, no one will find one little lady in that much private land, 3) I am an importer and exporter and some of the people I deal with are very unsavory but very rich and I can tell you that someone like you would have a starting bid of half a million dollars easily. So you see, your foolishness has put you into a very bad situation my sweet and I can't see why you threw away the oppurtunity to be released especially when you gave of yourself as you did to do so,"
What he was telling me was sinking in on how much trouble I had got myself in. I had put my whole life in danger and I didn't like option 2 very much neither.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:03 PM   #94
drmephisto

I grab you and stand you before me tearing at your dress and holding you by your hair forcing a kiss on your lips. With your hands free you try to push me away and punch at me. I now have you in only your underwear and shoes. You manage to break away from me and try the door only to find it locked. I approach you slowly with a menacing snear. "You are making this more difficult than you need to you know, why not just relax and enjoy it," I say as I get to within arm's reach of you. You scream and reach out to scratch my face and run toward a window, finding it open and try to climb out. I grab you from it and slap you resulting in your being thrown on the bed. "BITCH!" I say nursing the scratches on my face. I grab your wrists and hold them over your head and rip your bra off. I force your legs apart and pull my cock from my pants all the while as you display the most reistance I have seen in you yet. The panties are so skimpy that I just slide my cock around them and into you causing you to scream. "Fucking cunt, maybye I should sell you after all," I say as I pound you in rage for the scratches still smarting on my face.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:31 PM   #95
summer1983

I scream as you rape me and try to get free from your grip but it doesn't happen. I then start to cry as I feel you come inside of me.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:15 PM   #96
drmephisto

"I ought to sell you for what you did, and I know what you're thinking maybe it wouldn't be so bad to be in a shiek's harem, but, many rich oil men in Siberia live a very lonely life and would love to have a nice sweet blond like you to be their company, keep that in mind while I decide what to do with you now," I say as I grab your wrists and tie them behind you. "I would have left you alone untied here if you didn't behave so badly but now I must punish you," I say as I bind your feet and then gag you. Finally I hog tie you just to show how mean I can really be. You are now hog tied naken on the bed. I look at your nice ass (arse) and rub your cheeks. "I should take some pictures to put on the web to show what I have to sell," I say as I smack your ass cheeks a little harder than normal. "I'll be back later to have more fun with you, keep in mind that you have a lot of damage to undue and how you behave will determine whether it has been done or not."
Old 03-01-2007, 04:19 PM   #97
summer1983

After you leave me in the room by myself I don't try to get free as I know there will be no point as I know how tightly you tie the ropes. All I can do is wait till you come back. I listened carefully to what you had said as the words still run through my head. I think of ways to make you not want to sell me but keep me here as I find that being sold to someone who could live in a different country scares me. I eventually fall asleep tired of waiting to see what happens to me next.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:16 PM   #98
drmephisto

"Hello sir, welcome home, it's good to see you again," my faithful servent Charles said to me as I entered my ranch house. "Charles, you give me that same old greeting everytime I arrive home, and I wouldn't have it any other way, thank you," I replied. "Sir, your face what hap,"...."Nothing!" I snapped back at my friend of 20 years. "Nothing, just ran into a wildcat that didn't like me, don't worry about it, can you bring me some lunch please I am starving, oh and make another to take with me, I'll be going up to the lodge later and advise everyone that no one is to go up there," I said as I made my way into my study. "Very good sir, I'll see to all of it," he said as he made his way to the kitchen. I logged onto my computer and to a website that has limited entry. If one was caught using it in the US, Europe or any western country no doubt Interpol would consider it with interest. As I logged on I witness an ongoing auction of women who are now being sold into slavery. I quickly turn it off since I don't want Charles to see it. As loyal as he is to me, he would no doubt report me for such activity because he is a good man and unaware of some of my past escapades. I pick up the phone and place a call. "Hello Greg... yes it has been a while since we last talked....well I am afraid I have a situation that I may need your services for....she is about 24, very lovely strawberry blonde with the most hypnotic hazel eyes......No she is sweet and petite......no, not a virgin but still desirable.......no I haven't made up my mind about that for sure yet, I just wanted to touch base with you on that note......Good then if I decied to sell her I will contact you.....Alright Greg, goodbye," the pone conversation ended just as Charles knocked on the study door. "Come in!" "Here you are sir and ...." "Charles, I am going back to the lodge now, I'll take this with me and eat it up there," I said to him as I made notes. "Oh I suppose that you will be there a while sir," he inquired. " "No, just a few hours," I responded continuing to write. "Then why the extra meal sir?" he asked puzzled. I was a little annoyed at his probing. "Oh, just in cae I change my mind, I do need to clean my guns and may be longer than I say, you know how I love it up there," I say hoping I satisfied his inquisitive nature. "Very good sir then I will see you on your return," he said and headed out of the study. I folded my notes and put them in my pocket, then took the food and headed back to the lodge. I arrived back at the lodge and took the food inside. My sweet guest was still asleep on the bed. I set the table and brought out some wine then went to awaken her.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:38 PM   #99
summer1983

I wake up forgetting where I am then seeing you. I look over where you have laid out the table and noticed the wine. I wait for you to untie me.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:57 AM   #100
drmephisto

"Hello my little delight," I say to you as I free you from the hogtie but still have you tied hand and foot. I roll you onto your back and remove the gag from your mouth. "I left you on very bad terms before, I have brought you some lunch, I will let you get dressed and we will discuss your future," I say as I cut your wrists and feet free. "I already have someone getting infomation about you out to the market, how you behave today will determine whether or not I will keep you or not and don't forget, you could have been home safe and sound were it not for the fact that you know who I am now," I say to you. "Let's eat and we can discuss your future," I say as I wait for you to dress.