Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-18-2011, 01:56 AM   #1
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Forced rape\ humiliation

I'm wondering if people would think a crime had been commited in a forced rape \ humiliation scenario. For instance, 3 masked men
charge into a bank with guns blazing. Everyone dives to the floor as ordered while they rob the bank. But! instead of leaving after
robbing the bank they decide to have some fun. They pull one frightened male customer off the floor and one female teller from
behind the counter and tell the male to rape the female. He looks appalled and says no until a gun is put to his head and is given
the choice of death or raping the teller. He chooses to rape rather than getting shot and killed. The woman later wants the man\victim prosecuted for raping her.

Is it a crime or not a crime? Can you think of another similar scenario? And could this be a fantasy for anyone here? I personally find the scenario of being forced raped by someone who probably won't be convicted of a crime HOT! : )

Can you think of any more fun scenarios similar to this?
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:10 AM   #2
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

While that is a fairly common theme in rape fantasy stories I cant think of an actual event like that that has occured, tho it must have happened somewhere. In any event to answer the question would the man be prosecuted, no... I really dont think so, and even if he was he'd never be convicted.

The bank robbers on the other hand I am sure would be charged with something, not sure exactly what tho. Maybe one of our more legal minded members could help us out with that.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:11 PM   #3
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Kidnapping, extortion, sexual assault, possibly even rape.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:37 AM   #4
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Offhand, I can recall one case where male victims were forced to rape female victims - The Seacrest Diner incident in 1982, where a group of men robbed a crowded restaurant, made everybody strip, and then ordered, "Everybody start to fuck!" Everyone was forced into sexual positions, and the robbers kicked people if they weren't doing it properly. In some cases, it was women with women. According to one witness/victim, "Everyone did whatever they could get away with," as far as actually having sex or just simulating sex. I'd like to know if there were couples who actually had sex, and what their relationship was before that incident. The robbers were apprehended and convicted, but I'm pretty sure none of the patrons or employees were charged with anything.

Just my guess, but mostly I think that if it were fairly clear that the bad guys ordered or physically forced the male "victim" upon the female, then prosecutors wouldn't touch the case. A lot of my fantasies along this line involve family members (sons with mothers) or friends, in which case the victim wouldn't cooperate with the prosecution.

But, in my opinion, it wouldn't be a sure-fire thing that the guy would get off free, if he showed too much enthusiasm, and/or the victim and prosecutors felt he was acting in collusion with the rapists. In a case like this, possibly the side with the best lawyer would win.

I saw a news item on TV maybe 15 years ago, where a small business owner attempted to hire a guy to rape his secretary in his office after hours, and the plan was for the hired man to "force" the business owner to join in. The guy he tried to hire was an undercover cop with a wire, and on TV they played a brief audio clip of the businessman explaining how he wanted the rapist to "force" him into the act.

I also read about a home invader who raped a mother in front of her son. The rapist invited the son to join in, but the son refused, saying that he "respected" his mother.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:43 PM   #5
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Since we're talking about reality now, there was also the now famous case of the phone "prankster" who supposedly convinced several fast food employees he was with the police. To make a long (and easily Googled story) short, the young employee was molested, spanked, and otherwise humiliated by her female manager and her manager's fiance for several hours all supposedly at the request of the "police officer" on the other end of the line.

The female manager ended up being convicted of unlawful imprisonment and was given probation. Her fiance (the spanker and cavity searcher) was sentenced to five years in prison for sexual abuse, sexual misconduct, and unlawful imprisonment after pleading guilty.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 03:27 PM   #6
Wrangler87

Wrangler87 has initial reputation

There is another case in California in which a gunman took over a popular bar frequented by college students. He was mentally I'll and hated blondes so he made the bar patrons sexually assault them with beer bottles etc. The patrons weren't tried for any crime.
Wrangler87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:13 AM   #7
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wrangler87, I'm not familiar with that incident.

Good recollection, DorianBlack. That was a case where the guy took advantage of the situation and didn't fool too many people. He certainly didn't have a gun to his head, and it's pretty clear to me from the video that he knew he was doing something wrong but he thought he'd go along to get his eyes, and hands and cock, on an attractive 18 y/o girl for his own pleasure. He deserved the sentence.

Quote:
Can you think of another similar scenario? And could this be a fantasy for anyone here? I personally find the scenario of being forced raped by someone who probably won't be convicted of a crime HOT! : )

Can you think of any more fun scenarios similar to this?
Yes, Carrie, I think these kinds of scenarios are hot, and have had a number of such fantasies, and posted stories along these lines: A mom is molested in front of her son, and the son is "forced" to take his mom; Or his sister; A timid schoolboy is forced to molest his teacher in class; A disgruntled employee forces a woman's co-workers, bosses, and subordinates to fuck her; One of my more outrageous stories has some punks robbing a church service, raping a hot MILF they see in a pew, and forcing the priest and parishioners to fuck and grope the woman. Often, these women are being taken by men they may not like, and she knows that she probably won't get any justice.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:23 AM   #8
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianBlack View Post
Since we're talking about reality now, there was also the now famous case of the phone "prankster" who supposedly convinced several fast food employees he was with the police. To make a long (and easily Googled story) short, the young employee was molested, spanked, and otherwise humiliated by her female manager and her manager's fiance for several hours all supposedly at the request of the "police officer" on the other end of the line.

The female manager ended up being convicted of unlawful imprisonment and was given probation. Her fiance (the spanker and cavity searcher) was sentenced to five years in prison for sexual abuse, sexual misconduct, and unlawful imprisonment after pleading guilty.
I saw that show too where they showed the video of the young girl doing jumping jacks naked, being spanked and otherwise assaulted. It was at a McDonalds and the guy on the phone pretended to be a police officer telling the manager and her bf what to do. It was one of many calls he had successfully made getting people to sexually assault employees.

Here's one of many links for those who haven't read about it. I'm putting a couple spaces in, in case links aren't allowed here.

http:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Strip_search_prank_call_scam
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 10:26 PM   #9
arrabiata

arrabiata has initial reputation

I remenber reading the first newsreport about the Seacrest diner incident in 1982. One of the witnesses said it resembled "a Hiermonyous (sp?) Bosch painting, with the floor covered with naked writhing bodies".
Later mainstream newspaper accounts, published as the perpetrators were approaching parole, contained some witness accounts but few details. I"ve been unable to locate any in depth book or articles about this incident. I"m sure the inestigating detectives took witness statements from everyone in the diner, possibly including confessions from the perpetrators. These reports might be available , heavily redacted, via FOIA request.
Otherwise, the imagination runs wild.
All accounts place the length of the incident at 45 minutes to an hour. Thats a long time. What exactly took place? Was everyone forced to have sex? Was it all missionary position? What exactly were the women forced to do to each other? One article mentions that a man was there with his 18 year old daughter? Were they forced to strip in front of each other? Did he have sex with his daughter?
I believe that a lot of sex occurred. The later news articles say "simulated sex" because the truth was too horrible to accurately report.
A 2006 episode of Criminal Minds titled "Psychodrama" is a fictionalized account of this incident, taking place in a bank.
arrabiata is offline   Reply With Quote