Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-22-2021, 04:58 PM   #4421
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Alexandra Snow - Can't Stop

Some of you don’t need much to cum, do you? You’re usually so worked up by my videos, you’re halfway there before you’ve even touched your cock. You’re a little jerk addict. In fact, all it takes is for me to snap my fingers and you start pumping away mindlessly. You’re a little goon. You’re brainless, mindless, and all you live for is to jerk. There’s no escaping this. This is just the way you are. Helpless little masturbation whore.
Do you want to please your Goddess with a tribute? Surely, you want to express your gratitude for all of the amazing content available to you. Add any of these markup codes to your purchase to show your true devotion.

File Size: 520 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Can't_Stop.rar
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 07:22 PM   #4422
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Youko - Sensitive Cock Edging

Mistress Youko plays with her slave's super sensitive cock by keeping on the edge again and again. She strokes it sensually and gently but she doesn't allow him to cum easily because she likes teasing him. While she edges him over and over, he starts shivering his cock and body. Finally, the Mistress lets him cum after she enjoys trifling with his excitement a lot.
Mistress Youko speaks both English and Japanese in this video.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cock_Edging.mp4
Old 07-22-2021, 11:39 PM   #4423
deformis77
Privileged Member

Nikki Brooks - Mommys Slutty Encouragement JOI

Your Mommy isn’t here to reject you or tell you that you are crazy. It’s perfectly normal to jerk it to her and want to explore some naughty ideas. You can touch, undress, stroke your cock to and most of all play with someone that encourages this behavior. One thing that your Mommy doesn’t condone is fibbing. Don’t lie to your Mommy. Now be honest, have you ever thought about starting at her feet, worshipping up her legs and then getting a little closer to her pussy. You realize that you are trembling and shaking while you stroke your cock. Your fantasy is finally becoming a reality. Hearing the sounds of your Mommy moaning is just what you’ve always wanted to achieve. You want it so bad, you manhandle her and shove her mouth right on your cock. You keep jerking at the thought of taking things to the next level with your Mommy. Before you know it, you’re inside her with her legs over your head and showing her exactly what you are made of.

File Size: 1.40 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Mommys_JOI.mp4
Old 07-23-2021, 02:38 AM   #4424
deformis77
Privileged Member

WowArielle - GOON FUCK (Topless)

This is the closest you'll ever get to Princess. Stroke obsessed gooners could never pass up the opportunity to goon fuck Princess. What is goonfucking you ask? I can fuck you in more ways than one, Princess FUCKS your entire world. I fuck you harder than anyone else can. you know I'd never have sex with you but I just can't pass up the opportunity to ruin & mindFUCK! your cock is Mine, I'll control it forever. Goonfucking Princess is WAY better than sex! you'll never need sex again, all you need is Princess. I'll never stop goon fucking you, you're going to stroke over & over again! you will spiral out of control for Princess, once you goonfuck Me you'll never be able to stop. This will never end, stroking NEVER ends! Stroke until your brain fails, you will be a Princess Arielle obsessed GOONFUCKER forever!

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920×1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
GOON_FUCK.rar
Old 07-23-2021, 04:54 AM   #4425
deformis77
Privileged Member

AMAZON Goddess Harley - I Hurt Your Balls

Can't you see the distain in other people’s face when looking at you? Everyone hates you, LOL.
I think you need to learn a lesson. So I’m going to Squeeze your useless cock and your worthless balls until you understand that you should keep it in your pants and not disrespect us by jerking this little tail that you call a cock.
Spread your legs! The only thing your cock is good for is crushing!

File Size: 614 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
I_Hurt_Your_Balls.mp4
Old 07-23-2021, 06:54 AM   #4426
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Melissa - Shiny Home Wrecker 9

I am wearing My black shiny catsuit with long sleeves, black boots, and shiny gloves with catsuit zipped up all the way for entire video. After I have you tied you to a chair, I ask me if you are ready for the surprise. I tease you. After you say yes, I sit in your lap and caress your face with My gloves. I tell you that the surprise is that tonight is the night we tell your wife you're cheating on her. You beg Me not to. I take your phone and ask for the password so I can call her. You refuse to tell Me. If you let me tell her, you can cum wherever you want. You still say no and I say then you can watch me have fun with this pillow instead. I get on the bed, dry humping the pillow, moaning while you get off and rub My body. For a while. Then I leg scissors the pillow saying don’t you wish this was you in between my shiny long legs? I could destroy you between my legs rather than destroying your marriage if you'd like? I squeeze the pillow between MY legs as I notice your phone ringing on silent. It's your wife calling! I tease before answering it. I answer it and tell your wife exactly what is going on. She must be devastated! But I hang up and drop your phone. Teasing you a bit more, before I squeeze you between my thighs.

File Size: 638 MB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 17 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Home_Wrecker_9.mp4
Old 07-23-2021, 10:02 AM   #4427
deformis77
Privileged Member

Stella Von Savage - Stroke With Me Edging JOI

I'll tell you how to stroke and when, all you have to do is follow my instructions and keep your eyes on this sexy body of mine while we both masturbate. Ends with a hot countdown!

File Size: 502 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Stroke_With_Me.rar
Old 07-23-2021, 06:52 PM   #4428
deformis77
Privileged Member

Fox Smoulder - Beta Male Therapy Session

You have been seeing me, a therapist, to learn to be more of an assertive man. I tell you that we haven’t been making much progress and I think I have figured out why. So we are going to do a little test… I show you my perfect tits and as I suspect, you do not act upon your sexual urges. I make you show me your penis, confirming that it is under-sized. You confess to being a cuckold in your sexual fantasies, so I abandon our regular therapy and train you to be a beta cuckold instead.

File Size: 1.15 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 16 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Beta_Male_Therapy.mp4
Old 07-24-2021, 03:47 AM   #4429
deformis77
Privileged Member

Humiliation POV - Brainless Catfish Addict - Stroke Your Brain And Your Cash Away

You stupid findom fuckups are so fucked! Catfish Findomme Callie is so fucking hot you will not be able to resist her! Her flawless body will have you clicking away all of your cash. She will fuck your head up so bad in this clip. You won't even care that's she not real LOL! You stupid fuck! And her voice is so sexy, the audio for this clip is such a mindfuck, it will completely mindwash you. You're a catfish addict, you know that once you experience that level of humiliation, there is no going back... Get your bottle ready... (We Know that you're going to want to be clicking away during this clip. Have the HumiliationPOV clip store open while you watch this clip to pay Princess Callie. Just leave a note for her with each click, 'I am a mindless piggy for Princess Callie.')

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Catfish_Addict.rar
Old 07-24-2021, 05:59 AM   #4430
deformis77
Privileged Member

Valentina Fox - Teasing my broken slave

Please tease me mercilessly...as you always do. Emphasize how completely fucked up I am for you and how easily you've taken over my life. Please use the words "good boy" and "good bitch" lots. You know how weak that makes me for you! If possibly, could you please wear a bikini and oil like in your intox-fantasy clip?

File Size: 520 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
broken_slave.rar
Old 07-24-2021, 07:53 AM   #4431
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Brooke - Mistress Brookes Whore

This video was a custom request and the name "Johnny" is used throughout. What was requested in his words: Also regarding the humiliation, since we are going 10 minutes, are you able to act as a Mistress / Dominatrix and play off the fact that you tell me that I was really never a real man. I'll never have pussy again, and sucking cock, swallowing cum and being a sissy faggot is my true destiny.
Is it possible to refer to yourself as Mistress Brooke, who owns me, my holes and my orgasms. And who will be pimping me out to a REAL man's cock. And you can refer to me as John or Johnny or anything else your beautiful mind cums up with.
As far as lingerie, I don't know if you have any Dominatrix type outfits, if you do awesome, if not, I love thigh highs with garter belts or anything else you want to tease me with.
And a little nudity would be appreciated, after all, I will be watching this by myself very intimately. Often.....

File Size: 627 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Brookes_Whore.mp4
Old 07-24-2021, 10:33 AM   #4432
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - Be My Bunny Boy

I’ve selected you for the opportunity to join my bunny club. What is the bunny club? The bunny club is an exclusive circle of my most insatiable bunny sluts. I’ve chosen you for your slutty attributes, your near constant horniness and penchant for long edging sessions. Today is your chance to earn your bunny tail. You’ll need a butt plug and a dildo. You’re going to stroke and fuck your ass for me. In the club, my bunny boys fuck like rabbits. I hold daily lineups where my boys get on all fours and take it in the ass from my arsenal of fuck machines. The bunny floor gets so messy when my boys are panting and leaking! On the opposite wall, screens play my clips on repeat to mindwash them with the image of their bunny goddess. I patrol the line to make sure they’re all taking it deep enough. Their collective shudders and moans create a powerful atmosphere. I upgrade you from your butt plug to your dildo. Now’s your time to shine. Now’s your time to prove that you deserve a place in my club. To earn your tail, you’ll have to cum on yourself with anal stimulation alone. Do you have what it takes?

File Size: 1.16 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 19 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
My_Bunny_Boy.mp4
Old 07-24-2021, 12:26 PM   #4433
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mandy Marx - Tease and Denial Addict - I Planted The Seed

Do you feel kinda small and pathetic that you're turned on by something that you know you shouldn't be? Do you feel pathetic? Do you feel used? Edge for me again. You didn't start out like this but I get one of my little hooks in you and then all of a sudden everything I talk about is hot. If I'm touching your cock or you're touching your cock while I'm talking about it, then suddenly it becomes hot. As long as my hand is on your cock and I'm telling you no, you can't cum. Everything is hot now. Everything. If I told you to stroke your cock and then I told you to stop, can you think about anything else in the entire world but me?
I love to think of myself as so powerful, but really your fetish is. And if I helped give you a fetish, or planted a fetish, what would you call me? A Goddess. Some people just don't get it, they don't have to, but you do, you get it. So show me, jerk it for me denial boy. Jerk it while I fuck your brain, goon for me denial boy. It's fun being lost. Now stop.

File Size: 592 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
I_Planted_The_Seed.mp4
Old 07-24-2021, 08:50 PM   #4434
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Miki - MAKE YOUR CHOICE Option A+B

Make your choice: which door will you open? A or B? That’s the last choice you will be making, because once it’s made, whether or not you are granted an orgasm is all up to Me. It could end with a cum countdown. It could end with denial. I could allow you to explode in ecstasy after 20 minutes of mind numbing cock teasing. Or… I could order you to ruin your orgasm for Me, despite all the trouble you went through. Who knows what your choice will grant you? Don’t read into any of this as hints, because I’m not one for spoiling surprises; but you shouldn’t be looking at this as a gamble anyway: it’s a win-win situation, because you get to stroke, AND you get another opportunity to obey. I’m going to crank up your desperation level, however, as I want this to be extremely challenging. As you can see by the preview, your burning desire for an orgasm won’t be extinguished without a good amount of will power. I’m here to test you and your will to please. I trust you won’t fail Me, but I won’t be surprised if you do. Come for the sexy outfit, the hip sways, and the titty reveal; stay for the infinitely more delicious spell of surrender I’ll put you under. You’re welcome for your fate in advance, whatever it may be.

File Size: 1.19 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 40 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
MAKE_YOUR_CHOICE.rar
Old 07-25-2021, 02:34 AM   #4435
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Miki – Lust and Divinity

It’s not about your cock. It’s about what I can do with it. That’s why I don’t care what YOU physically choose to do with it. I don’t have a preference for whether you stroke or not; whether you’re in chastity, or not. It’s not about your cock. It’s about Me. Even if you’re opt to abstain from touching, your lust will be undeniable. You’ll be so caught up in the gyrations of My hips, the sweat slowly forming, and eventually dripping, on My divine body. You’re caught up in the heat of lust, which takes you to a place where you are vulnerable and thoughtless. See, it’s not about your cock. It never was: it’s about how I utilize it. But I won’t use any manipulation tactics to get you to do anything specific in this clip. I just want you to realize the divinity of a Woman’s beautiful body, and the power it inherently has over you. I want you to realize the truth of female supremacy. Men are in the inferior gender because of your uncontrollable lust and sex drive. All Women hold the power to control you through it, as long as they know the truth of how you’re hopelessly helpless to our bodies. I want you to worship My body and its power as you watch this clip. While Women too may be mortal, We are far more powerful than you. Lust is your weakness. The Divine will seize this as an opportunity to shape and mold you.

File Size: 613 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Lust_and_Divinity.mp4
Old 07-25-2021, 05:07 AM   #4436
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Alika White - CBT Just for My Amusement

Are you going to be a good little bitch and entertain me? I know you want to stroke to my perfect body. Here’s the deal, you get to play with your cock but you have to hurt yourself for my amusement. I love knowing that you’re suffering just so you can look at me. You have to earn your pleasure. I’ve got some fun ideas of how to torment and humiliate you. Once you’ve entertained me enough, I’ll decide if I’m going to let you cum.

File Size: 613 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
My_Amusement.mp4
Old 07-25-2021, 07:30 AM   #4437
deformis77
Privileged Member

Fox Smoulder – CEI Blackmail Roleplay

You’ve requested a sensual cum eating clip from me and have sent me a reference video of yourself doing this. I begin teasing you in a sheer top, but after a couple of minutes I reveal that I recognize you from campus and threaten to expose your fetish. I become increasingly cruel and humiliating about cum swallowing and demand that you cum in your mouth and send me a picture.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
CEI_Blackmail.rar
Old 07-25-2021, 09:05 AM   #4438
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - Pleasing Me is Your Ecstasy

How did you end up here? I remind you how your small penis and sexless relationship led you to me. You’re just a little jerker. There’s nothing special or noble about that. It’s pathetic… without me. Without me taking your hand and guiding you into the goon hole. You can be better than that. You can be a good boy for me. You can indulge in the pure luxury of going blank and mindlessly obeying. You’re begging to be improved, begging to be pressed into the mould of the perfect slave. There are some things you must understand. Tributes are the currency of devotion, the tender of unrequited lust. This becomes crystal clear to you when you’re denied. The longer I deny you, the closer your desperation and your desire to please me intertwine. You’re peripherally aware that paying me will help you earn an orgasm, but that’s not really why you’re sending. Pleasing me becomes your medium of ecstasy as I lead you into the delicious depths of denied bliss. Being denied makes you a better slave. You don’t deserve orgasms. In part, of course, because of your inferior and erroneous body, but mostly because you are a better slave without them, though I maintain the hope for one strung over your head as a distant reward. Motivation. An orgasm earned is far more fulfilling than an orgasm stolen. This is where you belong. Safe, happy and under my control. Goon, go blank and let my sensual indoctrination rewrite your mind.

File Size: 1.70 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 29 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Ecstasy.part1.rar
Ecstasy.part2.rar
Old 07-25-2021, 10:52 AM   #4439
deformis77
Privileged Member

Anika Fall - Whore House Grand Opening

You're locked up in the cage I picked out for you and I've brought you here this evening for a special event. We have company! I introduce you to the company and quickly get down to business. The gentlemen are here and have paid your goddess in full and you're here, so now just get this hotel business of your goddess Anikas off to a flying start! You're going to be the shining star tonight! The guys the paid the most are going to get some nice oral treatment from you, and the rest will get a simple JOI from me, but of course they ALL will get to cum on your face! After they've drenched your bitch whore face, they'll be excused so I can have you all to myself. I release you from your chastity. Then it will be time for me to shove my very own juicy cock down your throat! Get ready for it, because this is going to be a busy Grand Opening for you!

File Size: 680 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 23 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Whore_House.mp4
Old 07-25-2021, 10:19 PM   #4440
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Brooke - Special Dessert

After dinner out, Brooke has brought Scott to her place, promising a Very Special dessert. Upon arrival he learns that not only will it be he who is preparing the treat, but it will be a "hands off" operation (his being handcuffed behind his back). Fortunately, with Chef Brooke's exacting instructions and compelling encouragement, Scott soon succeeds in producing a generous helping, which Brooke serves to him a spoonful at a time. What is it? Well...it's not semolina pudding but it kind of looks like it. After slurping down the last of it, Scott foolishly admits to **** one of Brooke's rules...and learns that his testicles will be paying a very high price...but that's for another video...

File Size: 1.37 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 17 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Special_Dessert.mp4