Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-08-2007, 12:47 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default In the wrong neiberhood(Jennysub and Intheshadows)

It was nearly 12pm and I was hanging on the street corner with two of my brothers smoking some dope and bored as hell. At first I thought it was the dope messing with my eyes but my bro Lucious hit me on the shoulder and pointed in her direction. She looked to be about 18 years old, 4'11", 115 pounds, a nice figure, a giggly butt, wearing a tight top and a short skirt. The girl was walking alone heading in our direction, she was obviously lost, but the best thing was the color of her skin, she was a white bitch in the wrong part of town. We all took a look at each other and had the same thing in mind, this evening was about to get exciting we were going to have a small party with a white bitch. We waited until she walked past us and then we started to follow her until we were in front of the old projects. We grabbed her from behind and started to drag her into one of the abdoned apartments.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:04 PM   #2
jennysub
Privileged Member

jennysub has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jennysub

Ohhhh god stop it helppppppp. What are you doing? You are ruining my clothesss. Godddd you are hurting meeee pleases stop. I just need to know how to get to school goddddddd stop it. What are you doing if my Daddy was here he would kick your ass he hates black people. The tears start flowing
jennysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:10 PM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

We finished pulling the white bitch into the old apartment and threw her on to the ground near and old matress that some homeless crack head probably slept on. I could see her a bit of her pink panties as she lay on the ground. Marvin said, "So your daddy don't like niggers, huh?" I added, "You probably don't like niggers either, that's fine I don't like little rich white sluts walking in my neiberhood too."
Old 09-08-2007, 01:14 PM   #4
jennysub
Privileged Member

African men are fine but I don't use that bad N word. You guys are just mean and hurtful and I wish my daddy was here to set you right. Why are you doing this? I didn't do anything I just want to get to school. God help me. Do you enjoy seeing a girl cry. Do you enjoy hurting women? You bastrds.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:22 PM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Lucious said, "Listen to that boys, she just called us a bunch of bastards." He walked over to the white bitch and grabbed her arms from behind her and lifted her to her feet and held onto her. I said, "Don't worry bitch, your already in school and me and my friends are your teachers. Aren't we boys?" Marvin nodded his head and walked up to the front of the white bitch and took out a switch blade and tore her top from her body revealing her black bra and large 'b' cup breasts.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:59 PM   #6
jennysub
Privileged Member

Get your filthy hands off of me. You are bastards sick dirty bastards harming a woman. Whyyyyy god whyyy are you doing this you idiots. Ohhhh god a knife don't hurt me take my money please don't kill me. Ohhhhh don't stab meeee. Daddddyyyyy help me.
Old 09-08-2007, 03:26 PM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I walked up next to the white bitch and said, "We won't kill you as long as you do as your told and your Daddy isn't her to help you. Now tell me your name or Marvin is going to cut your pretty little white face."
Old 09-08-2007, 05:59 PM   #8
jennysub
Privileged Member

Ok Ok just don't hurt me my name is Jenny. Ohhhh godddddd don't hurt me. I'll do anything just let me live.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:51 PM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I said, "Okay Jenny,we won't hurt you if you'll do as your told. Lucious let go of her arms." I watched as Lucious let Jenny's arms drop free. I then said, "Jenny take that skirt of yours off I want to get a better look at your little white body."
Old 09-08-2007, 08:02 PM   #10
jennysub
Privileged Member

I am not taking my shirt off the only man who will see my body is the man I marry. You bastards can rot in hell.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:14 PM   #11
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I replied, "Lucious, Marvin you know what to do." Lucious grabbed Jenny's arms and Marvin went over and pulled Jenny skirt down to her ankles. She was now dressed in only her bra and panties. I walk up to Jenny and place my hands on her stomach and then under her bra touching her breasts. I said, "Listen, you white bitch, the three of us here niggers are going to do more than just see your body."
Old 09-09-2007, 10:19 AM   #12
jennysub
Privileged Member

Ohhhhh god daddyyyy help meeeee. Leave me alone you filthy pricks. You are goddamn animals. Helppppppp meeeeee. Do you love seeing a woman cry and scream?
Old 09-09-2007, 10:33 AM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I slapped Jenny hard across the face and said, "Shut up you white ho. I'm tired of hearing that filth come out of your fucking mouth. You need to be taught so respect." I tore open Jenny's bra revealing her full 'b' cup breasts. I took them in both of my hands and squeezed. I then told Lucious to put her down on the matress and hold her arms above her head. I begain to unzipp my pants.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:37 AM   #14
jennysub
Privileged Member

goddddd why are hurting me. Please I am sorry just don't hurt me anymore. Oh dadddy help me.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:42 AM   #15
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I called over to Marvin and told him to get Jenny warmed up for me, he knew just what to do. I watched him stand over Jenny and pull her pink panties down her legs and off her feet, she was now completely naked on the old matress held down by Lucious. Marvin spread her legs and put his head next to her pussy and begain to lick her clit. I took off my pants and leaned down next to Jenny and said, "If you call me your Daddy and tell me how hot you are for niggers and I'll make Marvin stop."
Old 09-09-2007, 10:45 AM   #16
jennysub
Privileged Member

Ohhhhhh jesus you animals. I will never say anything like that you beasts. You so aren't my Daddy. My daddy would kill men like you. Spit on you.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:49 AM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Marvin continued to lick Jenny's clit and now Lucious held her arms with just one hand the other hand was playing with her tits. I stood up so Jenny could see my waist and I took out my long, large, thick, black cock. I said, "Listen you white slut, your my whore now and you will learn to do as your told."
Old 09-09-2007, 11:01 AM   #18
jennysub
Privileged Member

Ohhhhhh don't hurt my body.Ohhhhh god you are so big please don't put that in me. It will hurt so bad.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:04 AM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I told Marvin that was good enough she should be wet by now. I got on my knees between her legs and took my large cock in my hand and inserted the head of it into her vagina and said, "Jenny, your about to feel what it's like to have a nigger inside of you."
Old 09-09-2007, 11:07 AM   #20
jennysub
Privileged Member

Ouchhhhhhh so big you are hurting me. Please wear a condom I don't want a black disgusting baby. Get offf meeeeeeee you animal. You guys are just beasts.