Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-30-2007, 03:00 AM   #1
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Traffic Jam (men only, please, the more the better)

Marie was sitting in her old junky car, stuck in a traffic jam. She adjusted the rearview mirror towards her cleavage, and shifted her low-cut shirt a little lower, exposing more tanned flesh. She turned up the music and applied fresh lip gloss to her full pink lips

She was 27yrs old 5'6, 125lbs, 34 C, chestnut colored hair, bright hazel eyes, and a live-in bf away on a business trip. Horny didn't even begin to describe how she was feeling, having spent the entire night before on RB.

She noticed the guy in the construction truck in front of her, checking her out in the long reflection through his side rearview the mirror. He had a sexy smile, and a rugged, masculine look. His hair was light brown and short but, blonder and longer, with it spiked-up in the front. He wore a sexy dark pair of sunglasses and a tight white t-shirt that hugged his large muscular biceps. When she noticed him watching her, she got turned on and added a little extra to the show, by licking her lips slowly after applying the shiny gloss.

Last edited by SecretObsession; 08-30-2007 at 06:09 PM.
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 06:15 PM   #2
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It was a hot summer day and her car started to overheat, white smoke billowing out from under the hood. She stepped out of the car, her short jean skirt clung tightly to her round ass and her skimpy top revealed her generous cleavage. She fumbled under the egde of the hood, not sure where the release button was.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:48 AM   #3
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

oh fuck. this is the last thing I need. Its hot, I'm hungover and I've not had a cigarette for hours. Now I'm stuck in traffic and tempted by one absolutley smoking piece of ass in the car behind. Damn my dick seems to be my boss sometimes. I was really not in the mood to be chasing tail but the sight of all this bare tanned flesh left me no choice, especially when I have an icebreaker with her car engine steaming. She was playing the damsel in distress and it was expected for some guy to help. Many guys were ready to step forward and play the knight in shining armour, but for some reason all eyes were on me because of the vehicle I was driving. I decided to play the gentleman, even though I hardly fit that description.

"hey lady, need a hand?"

I'm really not up to fucking her, but if I get more tempted I might have no choice. heaven help her if she gets into my truck, because thats where I keep my knock out fluid. And I'd rather not mention the stuff I have waiting in my garage.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:53 PM   #4
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

I heard a voice behind me, and when I turned around I saw the hot guy from the truck approaching. "OH! Thankyou SO SO much!!! This car is such a piece of shit! I should junk it", I said smirking at him, walking back to get my water bottle from the passenger seat. "I really appreciate you helping me out like this... ", I said with a sexy smile. "IT's SO DAMN HOT!!! MMMMmmmmm", I exaggerated putting the bottle to my mouth and slowly swallowing down small gulp fulls. I could see that my teasing was getting to him and I was having fun with all the attention. I leaned back against the car and slid the cold water bottle slowly down my neck to the top of my tits. "Can you fix it?", I asked in a sweet, childish voice.
Old 08-31-2007, 03:15 PM   #5
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I do my obligitory look under the hood, shake my head and close it down. it's in no fit state to carry on, but it hardly matters because I was gonna bullshit to her if it was in good working order.

'I don't think you are gonna get that moving anytime soon. not only that a recovery crew will take hours to get through this shit. then they will charge you a small fortune. but you are in luck, you broke down behind the right guy. I have tow leads and a basic knowledge on how to get this running again. So come with me and I could get you running for nothing at all'

I must of sounded like such a pussy falling over this piece of ass just becasue her skirt was high enough to see the crotch of her panties when she bends over. But I won't be this nice for long, once we are out of view my nasty side will be showing.

'it's no problem right?' she asks as she gets in the passenger seat.
'of course not' I reply 'i'll just fetch the leads from the back'

I attach the leads to the front of her expensive sports car. on the way back I pocket my hunting knife and duct tape.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:31 PM   #6
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

I crossed my legs and sat in the car waiting for him to come back. The radio was decent so I flipped through the stations, stopping on a heavy rock station, and turned the radio up. 'I hope this guy doesn't think he's going to get anything for this! He's cute and I LOVE to flirt with him, but that's as far as it goes. I'm such a tease!" I thought to myself, smirking. As I flipped down the visor to check my makeup in the mirror, I noticed him returning with something in his hand.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:05 PM   #7
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

'whats that?!' she asked pointing at my knife. almost like she was about to scream if I did not answer quick.
'I had to cut the chord down a bit. sorry, should of left it in the back'

now she was suspicious. so I had to be casual before she panicked and drew out her mace. It also made me sure that a consentual fuck was out of the question, but she was dressed like she was screaming for my cock. well pretty soon she will be screaming to get it off her. haha

as the journey went on I could tell by the way she sat she wish she didn't dress so revealing. She knew what was in my head. so some friendly 'I'm not a walking hardon' banter was necessary to win her trust

'not off to anything important are you?'
'not really. as long as I'm home for my husband at 7'

I felt the nerves stirring up in my belly. I could think off nothing but getting some of her. I could not concentrate on the road. I just kept thinking about her legs and what they lead up to. I wondered what panties she was wearing and how she groomed her pussy. I was like kid on christmas eve on the edge of his seat waitng to unwrap his present.

after ten minutes of anticipation I had her at mine. well at least thats what she thought. it was a garage I knew was not inhabited for two days.

let the fun begin.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:57 PM   #8
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

The way he got into the car with the knife shocked me right out of my giggly school girl act and made me feel very anxious. I realized that I was in a vulnerable position, alone with this strange man. I wiggled in the cushy seat, trying to pull my short skirt down over my legs. 'He must think I'm a total whore', I thought as I saw him staring at my long smooth legs. "Will it take long?" I asked suspiciously, noticing that the garage he had pulled into was pretty isolated.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:10 PM   #9
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

I can't believe this bitch is so dumb. The sexist belief that woman know nothing about cars is nothing but true in some cases. She actually believes it's necessary to go to a garage when you have an overheated engine. A fucking ten year old can tell you to just stop the car, pour on some cold water and wait a while.

So here we are in this dusty garage surrounded by nothing but trees, I doubt she has got any chance now.

'just give us two minutes while I get some parts' I say as I start to leave. but then I remember she must have a phone on her, I know she won't ring for rescue but she may tell a few people where she is. 'sorry, its a bit cheeky, but could I borrow your phone for a second. I have to call my boss. I'm not in trouble, just need to let him know I've made a de-tour'
'sure why not' she said as she handed her phone over. she didn't trust me, just could not find an excuse quick enough.

perfect. everything going to plan. I use her phone to message a few people.

HEY, GOATBOY HERE. RENDEVOUS ASAP. I HAVE A TREAT FOR YOU ALL
Old 08-31-2007, 07:23 PM   #10
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

My eyes darted around quickly looking for an answer to why I felt so scared suddenly. After taking my cell phone, he walked to the back of the truck and began pushing buttons quickly. 'Was he laughing???' I thought as I took a deep breath in trying to regain my composure, and stepped outside the truck. "I just remembered, my mom is waiting for me at my house and I need the phone back to call her right away. She gets so crazy when I'm late... Once she even called the police...", I giggled awkwardly.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:34 PM   #11
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

once I'm getting ready to strike I know I have to surprise her as much as possible. Any lady in this situation will start to wonder about a mans intentions. So she must be waiting in the van with a can of mace, and iron bar she found or made a lethal knuckle duster out of her keys. So I'm not gonna be a fool and go up to her. I'll wait till she comes to me.

I can sense shes agitated, waiting for me, desperate to get out of here. now All I have to do is sit by this dirty window and watch curiousity get the better of her and come up to me. I see her get out and begin her walk up to me. I wait just by the door, knife ready.

I can hear my own heart beating as her heels crunch on the gravel close by. the wait is nearly over and that ass, that pussy and those tits will be all mine.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:51 AM   #12
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I signal off the road to see a very gorgeous looking woman appearing to need help with her car, and she is accompanied with one of my best buddies. I grin maliciously as I step out of the car.

Inside that text, my buddy told me to pretend to bring some tools and parts to make the help look legit and so I made sure to bring a wrench and some coolant. I approach them and wink at my friend.

I was sure she saw us winking so I nervously said "Heard you need help". Inside, my "tool" was throbbing with hunger and my heart racing as if I just woke up from a nightmare - this was too much to pass up.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 12:04 PM   #13
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

When I saw another car drive up I felt relieved, I did not want to be alone with this guy. I stood leaning against the car, waiting for the him to give me my cell phone back. “Ya know, I really HAVE to make an important call. I actually have a few people waiting for me… GIMME my phone, NOW thankyou…”, I said trying to seem confident. But my arms crossed over my chest trying to cover my exposed cleavage and the frightened look in my eyes betrayed my true feelings of anxiety. When I saw the other guy get out of his truck, I smiled at him meekly, trying to pull down my short skirt which I had now regretted wearing. I noticed him wink at his buddy and I just took it as a sign that he thought I was good looking. I was used to being checked-out by horny guys, and his expression told me that he was no different. But hoping to gain his protection, I said, “Hi there…. I just REALLY need my phone back (pointing at the first guy) so I can call my boyfriend. He’ll come and pick me up… so you guys don’t have to bother with this shit…”
Old 09-01-2007, 02:01 PM   #14
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

"I wouldn't want to trouble him, it sounds like he works hard. Why don't you just relax and let us do his job today" I left a long pause so she could get the jist of what I meant "we'll do the car fixing later" with the perverted grin I had been fighting not to show ever since I first saw her.

"NO. none of that you perverted prick. You just give me my phone and let me go"

"wow. you certainly have some sass on you girl. you know how to stand your ground. but when there is two of us and I have the knife, I think I know who is in charge here"

I make my way to her. she would of backed away if it didn't mean that she was just gonna walk into my accomplice.

"no, no please don't do this. just leave me alone, and no one will know. I'm sorry I spoke to you like that. no nooo!!! MPPPPHHHH!!!" as she was handgagged by the other guy.

"not tell anyone? you stupid girl. people are gonna find out about this when we all boast about it at the bar later. no one here gives a crap" as I tore her t-shirt wide open.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:55 PM   #15
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

“HHHHHPPPPP!!!HHHHMMMmmmPPPP!!!!”, I tried to sceam but the hand over my mouth muffled my voice. My eyes were wide and terrified as the other guy ripped the thin shirt from me, baring my red lacy push-up bra. Feelings of terror and disbelief rocked my body, and I thrashed wildly against the guy who was covering my mouth. His grip got tighter and as he started to drag me backwards, I bit down on his hand as hard as I could, and he threw me to the ground. “YOU CRAZY FUCKING…. ASSHOLES!!!!” I screamed. “GET AWAY FROM ME!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!!!”, I hollered as I struggled to cover my chest with one hand and pull my skirt down with the other. I was on all fours and the guy who had ripped my shirt off was lurking behind me admiring the full view of my ass, which the red g-string I was wearing provided him.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:11 PM   #16
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

matching underwear? wow it gets better. I got a great view of her red material covered snatch when she bent over earlier, but I didn't know it would match the bra over her beautiful tits. she looked pathetic crawling around on the floor, so feeble and helpless. which drove me crazy. but no matter how remote this place was, we didn't want to risk being seen.

The pair of us lifted her up and threw her onto the others car bonnet. she banged her head so hard she was dazed while we stripped off the rest of her outer clothes. she began to fight again when we took a wrist each and bound them to the wing mirrors. But one of her weak feminine hands was hardly a challenge to two of our strong, calloused and masculine hands. It took no time to restrain her with some tow chord.

then as she was half naked and held down on her front my friend took the wheel. I watched in fits of laugher as she screamed for her life being driven into the garage.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:21 PM   #17
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

“NO NO NO!!! GET YOUR DISGUSTING HANDS OF ME!!!” I screamed, but it had little effect as they pinned my arms down easily. My head ached and my mind raced as the car started to pull into the garage. The car was cold and hard against my body, and I kicked my legs vigorously banging loudly on the hood of the car. “GOD NOOOOOOO!!!”, I screamed and thrashed in a panicked craze. “I’M NOT SOME FUCKING ANIMAL YOU JUST HUNTED DOWN!!! LET ME GO!!!”
Old 09-01-2007, 06:55 PM   #18
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

'THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE BITCH!!!' I yell at this little teasing slut 'WE HAVE HUNTED YOU DOWN AND NOW ITS TIME FOR US TO ENJOY OUR PREY. HAHAHA'

She pulled so hard on her binds that one of the wing mirrors came off. I quickly grabbed her newly free hand and squeezed and twisted it till it was purple. I slapped her hard round the face.

'But this is different. usually it is the prey that is baited into a trap. but you have dressed like that I feel I have been left with no choice. Girls like you make me feel weak because I become your subordinate slave by one sight of your flesh. and I don't like it. I refuse to be your bitch. Thats why I am doing this to you, I'm making you the victim here. Because I am a victim to no one'

we both drag our prey back onto the car bonnet. This time on her back, her bare ass cheeks against the metal, sobbing for her freedom. we firmly bound her hands till they felt like they would fall off.

'so you wanna call your boyfriend do you?' I say as I hold her phone infront of her and go thorugh the address book 'well why don't you? you can tell him anything you like. there is no chance he can get help in time. hahaha'

the phone is held to her head, and each ring fills her with dread. then the onther end of the line clicks.

"hey maria, how you doing?"
Old 09-02-2007, 01:23 AM   #19
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm just about to scream but I hold back in a loud whisper, "What in the hell do you think you're doing? Hang up NOW!"

He hangs up abruptly.

I guess the pleasure of claiming the prize just got to him, so I didn't blame him too much as long as we don't get caught in the end. But I think to myself that we will not get caught, she will enjoy it"

Maria, whose mouth was thoroughly covered, looks on in despair. If anything could go right for her at this moment, it will only be the phoning of the unsuspecting boyfriend who probably at this moment will only hang up and shrug it off.

"I think we can enjoy this prize in a more quiet fashion. Anymore people coming at the moment?"

My buddy says, "I dunno, maybe a couple or something"

"Well if you get the chance, tell them to hurry up or something. You can tell she wants it more than ever when a woman tells you no - it really means yes HAHAHA"

My buddy steals a smirk as if he stole the pot with far more inferior cards.

Maria's eyes glow in horror and she shakes her head violently.

Tom, a.k.a GOATBOY, takes his hands off her mouth knowing that whatever she says now will not make a difference. She WILL be taken. As we drive by to our lair, both of us chuckle.

Once we arrive at our lair, we unhook her and throw her down on a used mattress in a bedroom. She tries to get up and scream but we shut the door behind us and we swarm. His blue eyes and my brown eyes just turned black in one swift moment. Even though there is poor lighting, anyone could guess that smiles screaming of malice are there on both our faces.

He takes off his shirt revealing a well-built chest and six-pack as if he has been working out every single day up to this moment. It was incredible. I'm entirely convinced this has GOT to be what that slut's been fantasizing about ever since she found out what an orgasm was. There is NO better person (other than myself of course) that could sufficiently satisfy her deepest desires.

He teases her, "You like that?"

She gives no response as she stands there dazed. We push her back down on the bed and her screams resume. I quickly grab her right wrist and hold it down with me securely. GOATBOY forces Maria's left hand and places it right on his blue jean zipper. With one easy downward motion, his zipper is down. Her left hand struggles quickly but very weakly. He forces the same hand to hold the jean so that he can unbutton. In a matter of moments, his jeans slide down the legs automatically and his boxers appear. From there, we can see that his erection is pulsating as if it is resembling the motion of a heart beating. He places her hands and fingers at the top of his boxers and his right and left hand simulataneously pulled in a downward manner.

Now his cock is present. It surprises her as she takes a look. He is naked and I am not. Maria is only half-naked. More action is needed.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 02:11 AM   #20
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

“NNNNNNNnnnnnnOOOoooo”, I screamed horrified! “DON’T DO THIS!!!! YOU’LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!”, I screamed flailing under their strong grip. I watched in horror as he used my hand like a puppet to release his stiff cock . I shrunk back, pulling away from him, but they held my hands so tightly my wrists were numb. Crazy thoughst of trying to fight them off raced through my panicked mind. ‘I could bite it off! If there was only one guy…Only… I don’t have a chance!!! ’ “HEEEELLLPPPP”, I screamed bucking my curvy hips wildly, trying to throw them off of my arms.