Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-26-2007, 09:05 PM   #21
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

As I continue to hold Sarah and rub her shoulder and wipeing away her tears I listen to her words. For the first time I feel a sense of gilt, it was true that she had led me on, and that still beleived that deep down she wanted this but it was probably too quick, if only we would have had more time. I thought if I could show her that I could make tender love to her, make her body full of pleasure that she would come around. I said, "Please Sarah, understand that I have uncontrolable emotions for you. You are so beautiful and desirable. Please let yourself relax and let me show how, my true feeling for you." I know start to gently kiss her neck and move my arm from her shoulder to her breast and stomach, gently touching her body and breasts.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 09:24 PM   #22
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I take pleasure in hearing her words asking for her to rest for a while. It may mean that she does what me to make love to her, after she is given time to rest, afterall the sex was pretty rough. I continue to gently touch her body and kiss her. I say, "Sure Sarah, I'll just hold you close, try to get some rest. We can see how things go in the morning." I pause for a moment and then add, "Sarah, please beleive me, you are special to me, I don't want to hurt you."
Old 08-26-2007, 11:41 PM   #23
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The messages I'm getting from Sarah are mixed, in her words I feel her pain and hesitation towards me but they way she has moved her body close to mine and not only does she not resist my touches she seems to welcome them. I have no choice but to push things in the morning after she's rested. It's the only way I'll know for sure. I say, "Sarah, close your eyes and rest." I keep my arm around her and watch her close her eyes.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:05 AM   #24
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She slept in my arms for the next seven hours. I watched her sleep like an angle in my arms for hours until I fell asleep next to her. I awoke and to find her still in my arms asleep. It would have been easy for her to leave in the middle of the night, if that's what she truly wanted. I said nothing but started to touch her body gently, this starting with legs. I reached down and felt her musclar calf and then her sweet thighs. Her legs were athletic and wonder full to touch. I moved my hand near her pussy but I went around until I was touching the lower part of her stomach. I felt my cock getting rigid, finding a comfortable spot next to her bottom.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:18 AM   #25
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

My excitement grow as I continue to lightly touch her body. Sarah still has her eyes closed but I can tell by her breathing that she is now awake. She's making no effort to stop me or tell me not to continue. I decide to play along and not make a sound. I move my hand to her breast and start to play with her nipple and feel it starting to get hard. I shift my hips slightly, the sensation of my cock moving slightly against her bottom feels so good. I again move my hand toward her pussy, but this time I don't go around. I begin to lightly stroke her clit and watch her reaction and listen to her breathing.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:37 AM   #26
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

When I hear Sarah's words of pleasure "oh god", I'm convinced that deep down she desires this, and for a moment I increase the speed of my finger over her clit until she starts to get up. When she tells me to stop and for me to leave her alone, I hesitate for only a moment. I put my hand on the back of her neck and bring my lips to hers and begin to kiss them passionately, while with my other hand I stroke the small of her back.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:51 AM   #27
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Fuck, I thought to myself as she started to run. Part of me wanted to let her go, to let her escape. I got up and chased after her not catching her until we reached the bottom of the steps. I pinned her down against the steps, my body weight against hers, her arms held in mine. I started to kiss her neck and breasts as she struggled underneath my body. My thick cock was fully erect and again near her vagina. I said, "Sarah, close your eyes, let it happen."
Old 08-27-2007, 01:05 AM   #28
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I force my cock inside of her vigina trying not to be too rough, I can feel the wetness inside of her pussy and it make it much easier to enter her body. I begin to fuck her slowly with long thrusts, while holding down her arms. I ignore her sceams and suck on her nipples. I look at her perfect green eyes and say, "Please, don't fight, close your eyes, pretent you are somewhere else." I feel the pleasure in my cock, but I ignore it, my goal is to pleasure Sarah.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:24 AM   #29
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I continued to make love to Sarah I could feel her body reacting to my stimulation of her pussy. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock with incredible intensity and then I felt her entire body shutter and her scream in pleasure. The force of her orgasim was incredible, I had never felt a women's body react like hers had done. I could no longer ignore the pleasure building in my cock and I exploded inside of her and held her body tight to mine. I said, "Sarah, don't denigh you what your body is telling you. You'll be gone soon, we'll never see each other again. Please I beg of you, lets end this as lovers." I again move my lips onto her, hoping against hope that she would kiss me back.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:44 AM   #30
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It was that once in a life time kiss, that one you dream about. Pure passion following through both of our bodies. I was utterly and completely satisfied and I had true feeling for Sarah. I wanted the moment to last for us to be together as one forever. I felt my cock start to shrink inside of her and saw the blank look on her eyes. I withdrew myself from her and sat up next to her on the steps. I put my arm around her shoulder and said, "Don't feel ashamed, what we shared was out of both of our control my lust for you unstoppable. Your clothes are downstairs in the dryer, your free to leave now if you wish, I won't try to stop you. However, I'd love for you to stay a little longer, if only for breakfest and a goodbye." I kissed her on the forehead and waited for her answer.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:05 AM   #31
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I heard Sarah go to the bathroom and clean up and then saw her get dressed and head for the front door to leave. I was sad to see her leave, but I had no regrets about the evening about what we had shared. Then I saw her slump on the couch and start to cry. I went over and put my arm around her and held for while without saying a word, allowing her to cry, while trying to comfort her with my arm. She put her head on my chest and when the tears stopped flowing I said, "Sarah, please let me know how I can help you feel better. You don't have to leave, you have my promise that I will not hurt you. You have complete control of what happens."
Old 08-27-2007, 09:02 AM   #32
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I go over to Sarah and put my arms around her in a loveing maner. I know my words can't possibly bring her comfort or answer her questions but I want her to understand that I feel for her pain. I say, "Sarah, it's okay to have these feelings. There's nothing wrong with you Sarah, your a wonderful special women. I promise that I will never abuse you again, please understand that what I did was not to hurt you but my own fear of never seeing you again. My body ached when I thought of you leaving and never seeing you again having never felt your touch." I paused for a moment and held her and then continued, "Sarah, please stay with me....."
Old 08-27-2007, 09:17 AM   #33
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I can't fully explain the joy that I felt in my soul when I heard that Sarah would stay. I kissed her on the forehead and said, "Sarah, you have my work, that I will never hurt you and never stop you from leaveing" I gave her a squeeze and then said, "Have a seat in the dineing room, you will not be dissapointed." I went into the kitchen and started to prepare some crepes, fruit, and a cappucino's. All the question that I wanted to ask Sarah raced through my mind. I wanted to know everything about her, what made her laugh, what she liked to read, everything including her past.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:31 AM   #34
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I finished making breakfest and brought it out hopeing that she'd enjoy it. I knew so little about her likes and dislikes, and I wanted to please her. I sat across from Sarah and watched her eat, she looked so sexy as she open her mouth and put her lips around the food. I told her that after breakfest that I'd go down to her car and bring back her things. I said, "Sarah, when your feeling better I'd like to show you around town. I thought today we could just sit inside and listen to some music and talk."
Old 08-27-2007, 09:48 AM   #35
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was happy that she enjoyed her food and seemed to feeling a little better. I said, "Sure Sarah, let me take a shower and get changed and then we can go. If you don't mind I'd like to make a stop, and pick up something I have in mind for you. Don't worry you'll like it, and you can help pick it out." I touch her hand gently and went upstairs and took off my robe and boxers and entered the hot shower. As the water pulsated across my body I dreamed that Sarah was in her with me, that I could touch her body again. My cock started to get erect with her images in my mind. Then I had a terrible thought, what if she changed her mind and left while I was in the shower. A sudden sadness can over me.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:16 AM   #36
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I thought I heard the door bang shut, when I was in the shower. I was to afraid to look, so I stayed in for a while. I dried myself off and got dressed in some jeans and a polo shirt, shaved, and finished getting ready. I walked down the stairs not expect to see Sarah. When I spotted her, I smiled and said, "I'm ready, let's get going." As we walked to my car, I noticed the mud on her boots. I didn't say a word but realized how fragile our relationship was, and how easily she could leave me at any time. As we drove in the car, towards my stop. I said, "I think your going to enjoy this surprise."
Old 08-27-2007, 10:28 AM   #37
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watch as Sarah closes her eyes on the drive and she seems so peaceful. I wonder to myself what she is thinking about, but don't say a word. I want her to relax and have a wonderful day. We stop at our destination (outdoor mall) and I touch Sarah's arm and say, "We here, come on, follow me." As we walk and I can sense her excitement. I take her hand as if she was my girlfriend and hold it firm but gently. I lead her into the day spa and tell the girls working behind the desk, "Please give her the works, hair, nails, everything. Whatever she wants goes, she's very special to me." I turn to Sarah and say, "I'll be back in few hours to pick you up. We'll go get something to eat and then run your errands.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:45 AM   #38
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

While she is at the spa, I set everything up for the rest of the day I have planned. I have everything ready for lunch and I've picked up a special gift that I want to give her tonight. I'm really falling for Sarah, but I'm still afraid she'll leave. It's an impossible situation, but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. When I return to the spa Sarah is waiting for me and I'm so happy to see her smileing. She looks likes a girl you'd see on the cover of a magazine or in some movie across from some A list star. I say, "Damn Sarah, you look incrediable." I lean in to give her a kiss.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:59 AM   #39
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I take her hand and start to walk with her as I listen to her question. I say, "Sarah, I don't expect anything from you, especially sex. If you give anything of yourself to me, even if its just time spent with me, I will be grateful." I listen to my own words, and although they are true, deep down I desire her and hope that we will make love tonight. We get back into the car and I drive her to one of my favorite parks. I get the basket out of the trunk and again take Sarah's hands. I say, "It's not too far from here, its the place I like to go alone and think, I want to share it with you."
Old 08-27-2007, 11:12 AM   #40
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I take Sarah on the trail to a clearing overlooking the creek and waterfall. I open the basket and spread out a blanket and invite Sarah to sit down. I take out a bottle of wine, some cheese and crackers, and fruit. I sit down next to Sarah and say, "I don't even know what you like to eat, there's so much I want to know about you." I pour her the glass of wine and after she drinks some, I feed her some fruit. I put my hand on her leg and rub it gently. I say, "Tell me one thing that would truly make you happy."