Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-25-2007, 09:18 AM   #1
ishkara

ishkara has initial reputation
Default knocks on your door, rainy night ......car trouble (ishkara + intheshadows)

“In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice.”.........Marquis De Sade

Last edited by ishkara; 10-01-2007 at 11:16 PM.
ishkara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 09:52 AM   #2
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

As I walked down the stairs I was thinking, who the fuck is knocking on my door at 2am. It better not be some fucking teenage prank. I wasn't in a good mood, I had seen my ex-girlfriend last night with her new boyfriend, the one she cheated on me with. I answered the door and I saw a very pretty girl out side. I heard her words and replied, "Sure come in, but I only use a cell phone and it might not pick up a signal in this storm." I held out my hand and said, "What's your name mine is Jack."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 11:04 AM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I was a bit shocked how she just walked into my house, especially considering that I was only dressed in a robe and boxers. She tried to use my cell, but got no signal as I expected with the storm outside. I was still tried and not in the mood for a guest, but she was so attractive and there was something about her that made me want to get to know her better. I said, "Sarah, why don't you make yourself comfortable on the couch. I can make you a cup of coffee, or a glass of wine if you prefer."
Old 08-25-2007, 09:48 PM   #4
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I pour a large glass of pinot noir and also grab a towel. I start thinking that this might not be such a bad night after all. I hand the towel to Sarah and hand her the glass of wine allowing my hand to brush hers. I sit down on the couch next to her. I said, "Since we have some time to kill, why don't you tell me a little about yourself."

Last edited by Intheshadows; 08-25-2007 at 09:59 PM.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:04 PM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I move a little closer to Sarah so my leg is touching hers, she seems to be giving me the invitation. As my leg touches hers I start to feel a slight sensation in my boxers. I say, "That's pretty cool, you don't meet many attractive young women from Austraila in the middle of the night that work on muscle cars. Say, those jeans must be very uncomfortable, I could get you a long shirt to wear and throw those into the dryer."
Old 08-25-2007, 10:26 PM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Her accent was starting to really heat me up. I have had fantasies about Aussie girls but hadn't ever met one until tonight. I said, "Of course I'll get you a blanket and that T-Shirt you can change in the bathroom and then I'll throw everything in the dryer when your finished." I give Sarah the T-Shirt and the blanket and while I'm waiting for her to change I refill her glass of wine and put on some backround music.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:17 PM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

When I saw Sarah come out of the bathroom wrapped in the offwhite blanket she looked so vulnerable and desirable. We were defineatly going to have sex tonight, I could just fell it. We sat back down on the couch and was right next her, our legs were touching. I handed her the glass of wine and watched her lips open and touch the glass and I had to have those lips touch mine tonight. I said, "So Sarah, is there anything else I can get for you." I put lightly put my hand on her leg over the blanket.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:32 PM   #8
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She seemed to be getting a little nervous, but she made no attempt to move away or take my hand off her leg. I watched as she continued to sip on her wine and I automatically kept refilling as she drank. I said, "Sarah, I know I'm being a little forward but I just have to tell you that your green eyes as so incrediable. So tell me what do you like to do for fun?" I take my right hand and gently touch her brown hair. My cock is starting to get a big woody, she is just so hot. This is going to be one incredible night.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:07 AM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Now she seems a bit more relaxed but still I can sense the nervousness. I say, "Sarah. That's so cool, I wish that I had some musical talent but it all went to my brother. I'd love to her you play someday." I held up my untouched glass of wine to her and continued, "Here's to chance encounters at 2 am." I sipped some of my wine, taking my hand off her leg. I added, "Sarah, I've been so rude, I haven't even shown you around." I stood up and took her hand to help her up.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:23 AM   #10
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

When the blanket slipped I got a nice glimpse of her brown lace underware and even a better view as she bent over to pick it up. Her rear was so fine, I could help but imangine myself holding it as I fucked her. I showed her around the house making small talk as we walked, finally we ended up in my bedroom. I said, "And of course this is the room I was sound asleep in when you knocked on my door at 2am." I then bent down and lowered my head near Sarah's moveing my lips close to hers.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:07 AM   #11
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was very disappointed when she rebutted my advance. I had better at least get a blow job out of this, the next time I make a move I'll be a bit more forcefull. I said, "Sure Sarah I'll go check on your jeans but this storm isn't going to pass until morning you might as well get some sleep, I insist that you take my bed and I'll sleep downstairs. I'll make you a nice breakfest in the morning, I'm quite the chef." I thought it best to let the wine set in a bit more, before I made my next move.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:22 AM   #12
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The kiss on the cheek felt nice, but it wasn't near enough to satisfy me. If I thought that she'd stick around after her car was fixed I might slow things down a bit, but she'd be gone and I'd never have another chance. I went downstairs with no intentions of checking her jeans, I waited a few minutes and came back to the bed room, hopeing she'd be in bed. I knocked on the door and entered. I said, "Sorry Sarah, those jeans are still soaked, I really need to get a better dryer." I looked at her, she seemed so innocent, I knew that I must have her now.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:38 AM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watched her fall asleep right in front of me, and I continued to watch her sleep for half an hour. I crawled in the bed and cuddled up next to her, feeling the warmth of her body next to mine. I put my hand on her leg and slowly started to move it up her body underneath the t-shirt. Her body was thin but muscular, and it excited me as I felt her. I wasn't sure how she would react but I knew that she would be in condition to fight me. I would simply pin her down underneath my body and take what I diserved.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:01 AM   #14
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Sarah tried to sit up but I easily forced her back down. I said, "Sarah, it's okay it me Jack, relax and everything will be okay." I move my left hand ontop of her chest and could feel the lace bra and her breasts underneath. I was now fully erect and the lust was pouring through my body. I move my hand back down and grabbed a hold of her lace panties.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:11 AM   #15
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I replied, "Oh come on Sarah, you've been acting like a slut all evening, leading me on. Now just relax and you might enjoy this." I pulled hard and tore her panties away from her body. She tried to struggle underneath me, but that only made it more exciteing. I took my hand and begain to play with her pussy, rubbing her clit hard and probeing her with my fingers. I started to kiss her neck. I added, "We going to fuck long and hard tonight."
Old 08-26-2007, 02:21 AM   #16
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I slap her hard across the face, its about time this bitch learns a lesson. I said, "I said don't worry, I'm the one that's going to do the fucking around here." I started to tear at her t-shirt until it was completely off her body. I then pulled at her lace top until the catch broke and I could pull it from her body. I looked down at her now completely naked body and I was not at all disappointed. She was easily hotter than any girl that I'd ever fucked. I started to force her legs apart but she was holding them together tight.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:35 AM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I slap her hard across the face a few times until I feel her legs loosen. I look into her eyes and see the she now understands that she can't fight me off. I spread her legs, first with my knees and then my arms until I'm between her. I take out my thick cock from my boxers and begin to probe her pussy. I grab both of her wrists and hold them above her head while I begin to suck on her nipples. Finally I feel the head of my cock enter her vagina. I say, "Sarah, relax and enjoy." I thrust my cock inside of her tight pussy with all my force, ripping her open. I see the pain and fear in her eyes as I begin to fuck her hard with long forcefull thrusts of my large cock. Her body feels so good underneath mine.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:38 AM   #18
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I can't fully describe the pleasure pulsateing through my body as I continue to force myself in Sarah's body. As I continue to fuck her with long thrusts I watch her breasts move from the force and want to them move even faster. The pressure in my cock is growing as the pleasure continues to increase. I say, "Oh, God Sarah, it feels so good. Try to relax, it won't be much longer until I cum inside of you." I manage to get both of her wrists in one of my hands, so that I know have a free hand. I use to to start rubbing her breast and grab her ass.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:24 AM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I can feel the intensity coming to a head in my cock. My hand is now heavily fondleing both her breasts and nipples. I hear her pleas and when she calls me baby a pulse of excitement goes through my body. She's one of those no means yes girls, she likes her sex rough. My thrust slow for a moment to prolong the pleasure but I can't hold out any more. As the cum pulsates through my cock into her vagina and thrust my cock deep inside of her, I want my cum to reach her deep insides. I have this incredible desire to fertalize her eggs. As I cum I moan loadly and say, "Oh, Yes, Sarah, oh baby, Yes, Yes, Yes." My hand squeeze her breast as the last of my cum enters her body. I relax my body on top of hers and let go of her wrists. I kiss her lightly on her cheek and say, "Oh babe you were great." I feel my cock starting to shrink inside of her.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:50 AM   #20
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I had felt her body start to react to my cock, her pussy getting wet, but I came inside of her too quickly before she could reach orgasim. The night was still young, next time I would take my time until she was satisfied. She started to sob, the intensity was probably a bit too much for her. I held her tight and said, "Its okay baby, it'll feel better the next time, I promise. Try to relax a bit it will help". I let my weight off of her and she lay on her side in a fetal position. I layed right behind her with my cock next to her fine ass. I begain to gently caress her shoulder and lightly kiss her neck. My cock was starting to getting to hard again.