Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-16-2007, 10:14 AM   #41
HornyDiva

HornyDiva has initial reputation

I couldn't promise you that, I just couldn't. But I feared for Rob's safety. I didn't know what to do and my mind was fogging as your hands massaged my tits with the sponge. We heard a groan from the other room. "Rob" I called out, jumping from the tub and splashing water over you as I run to the bedroom and craddle his head in my hands. He's got a fat lip and black eye. I start to untie him but you come up behind me and kick me in the ribs so that I go flying into my dresser and almost become unconscious.
HornyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 11:28 AM   #42
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I go across the room and grab you by your hair, and drag you over next to Rob. "This is your doing, your fault.", I tell you. I take Rob's middle finger and I bend it backwards until it breaks and he screams in pain. "You tell me when your ready to be a good obdient girl." I grab Rob's index finger and start to bend it backwards.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 11:32 AM   #43
HornyDiva

I struggle as your grip burns my scalp. "No" I scream louder. "Don't hurt him, I promise I'll do whatever you want." Tears stream down my face as Rob gives me a weak smile and I feel my heart break for having done this to him.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:37 AM   #44
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I let go of Rob's finger and smile at you. I say, "Good. Now stop your whimpering and get on your knees. You are going to suck my cock right here in front over your loverboy." I unbutton my pants and take out my large thick cock and point my finger at it.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:46 AM   #45
HornyDiva

Still crying uncontrollably, I lower myself to my knees and stretch my mouth awkwardly so that your meat will fit in. I start to suck and lick your cock, making you horny, but making Rob sick. He closes his eyes again.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:51 AM   #46
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It feels so good the way your sucking my cock. I say, "Yes, Kayla that's feels so good, take it all in." I put my hand on the back of her hair and guide her head forward.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:58 AM   #47
HornyDiva

I start to choke as your prick is shoved furhter down my throat. I close my eyes too so I won't have to see your leering face asyour grab my hair and pull me closer so that my nose and lips are against your balls.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:01 PM   #48
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"Yes, Kayla, yes that's so so good.", I say. The pressure is building up in the head of my cock and I feel and explosion coming on. "Yes, Kayla, yes" With a hard thrust in her throat my cum explodes inside of her. I let my dick linger inside of her mouth.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:07 PM   #49
HornyDiva

I taste the bitterness of your cum squirting down my throat and I make a face as you force me to swallow it by leaving your dick in my mouth. When I've swallowed it all I shake my head to break free of your grasp and crawl onto the bed, shivering and hugging my knees. "Please leave" I whisper quietly, starting sadly at Rob who's staring sadly back at me.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:12 PM   #50
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I notice the stare that Kayla and her boyfriend give each other but I notice something else. Her boyfriend has a little woody in his pants, he must have enjoyed watching Kayla suck my cock. Her naked body must be turning him on. "Kayla, your boyfriend here is getting a bit honry watching you. Come over her and take his cock out, it's about time he showed it to you. Come over her now you slut and do what I say or he's going to be in a world of hurt.", I say
Old 07-17-2007, 12:15 PM   #51
HornyDiva

Both Rob and I turn deep shades of red, but his limp, broken finger and bloody face remind me of what could happen so I crawl over and release his cock from his pants. Rob's face gets redder and I turn away to provide privacy, because technically, you only told me to take out his cock.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:21 PM   #52
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I enjoyed watching them shyly interact, this would be great fun. "Good Kayla, now give him a good hand job, I want to seem him cum on your tits. You got him into this mess, its the least you can do for him."
Old 07-17-2007, 12:23 PM   #53
HornyDiva

"What" I croak out, pretending to not have heard you, figuring it's better than downright denying you. I back away from both you and Rob noticing how hard you're both getting. I'm frightened.

(I'm going to eat, but ill be back)
Old 07-17-2007, 12:32 PM   #54
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I grab her wrist and pull her back towards Rob and force her hand onto Rob's hard cock. I grab one of Rob's fingers and look at you in the face and say, "I'm tired of playing with you, start giving him a hand job now or I'll start breaking more fingers. His cum better land on your tits or he'll pay dearly." I let go of you wrist and bend over to Rob and wisper in his ear so you can't hear, "I'm going to take off your gag, but if you yell or tell her to stop, I'll start breaking her fingers and you know how that feels."

I remove his gag and bend over one more time and whisper to him, "You'd better tell her how good it feels and give her some encouragement or she might stop and I'd have be forced to hurt her real bad."
Old 07-17-2007, 01:21 PM   #55
HornyDiva

Rob opens his mouth, his face redder than an overripe tomato. "Keep...keep it coming baby" he whispers with shame writen all over his face. I thought he was better than that. I look at him, starlted, and then break out wih a stream of fresh tears as I rub his cock.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:26 PM   #56
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watch in excitement as Rob reacts to the hand job, its no act he's really enjoying himself. It's not long until he explodes onto Kayla's tits and he lets out a loud grunt. I bend over to Rob and whisper in his ear, "Good boy, now I want to see you lick her tits clean or I'll bend her over and fuck her in the ass right in front of you." I turn to Kayla and say, "Put your tits in Rob's face and do it now."
Old 07-17-2007, 01:31 PM   #57
HornyDiva

I look at Rob, waiting to see what he'll do, but you've turned him into a crazed robot. Even with his broken fingers and bloody face he leans over and starts sucking on my breasts, biting my nipples and cleaning them of cum. I start shaking as I pull away and yell, "I thought you were better than that Rob! I thought you cared about me!"
Old 07-17-2007, 01:38 PM   #58
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I bend over and put the gag back on Rob so he can't speak. I laugh and then tell you, "Kayla, are you kidding, all he wants is a piece of your ass. He wants to fuck you and fuck you good. I gave him a few suggestions and he was more than eager to comply." I walk over and take your hand and sit you down on the bed next to me. I lean over and whisper into your ear, "You have a choice to make, your either going to let Rob fuck you or your going to let me fuck you. I'll leave after your done either way."
Old 07-17-2007, 01:42 PM   #59
HornyDiva

"Wha-" I trail off, looking back and forth from you to Rob with a pang in my stomach. "What if I..." I trail off again, wanting to ask what would happen if I picked neither but afraid of the answer. I swallow hard.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:44 PM   #60
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"Kayla, your choice is simple, pick one of us to fuck and I'll leave. If you can't decide, then I guess you'll just have to fuck both of us.", I say.