Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-15-2007, 01:09 PM   #21
HornyDiva

HornyDiva has initial reputation

I feel him about to enter me doggy-style and weep. "Please stop, please" I struggle but you're too strong. "It hurts, you're going to tear me in half! Please stop, I wo't tell anyone" I beg.
HornyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:12 PM   #22
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I enter her again from the backside, this time my thrust are long and slow, I want this to last a long time.

"Damn right you want tell anyone, no one would believe you anyways."

I continued for a long time but removed my cock before I was ready to cum.

"Are you ready to suck me or should I continue?"
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:18 PM   #23
HornyDiva

"Please, no" I shake my head. "I can't, please don't make me." I'm trembling and inching away from you. Even though I know I'll regret it, and even though my pussy now aches twice as bad, I stumble to my feet and head for the door again, because you forgot to shut it last time. This time I make it to the hallway and start screaming, "Rape, help, I'm being raped!" You reach me and throw me back inside so hard that I am knocked unconscious. A concerned neighbor poked his head out of his house. "Excuse me, did I hear something about rape?" Noticing you aren't wearing pants you quickly dive into th pool as though that were your original plan.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:23 PM   #24
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

After swimming for a couple of minutes and with the everything seemingly clear. I grab my clothes and get dressed, but before I leave I find my little sweat sluts swim bag and take out her drivers license. We still have some unfinished business and at the right time I'll pay her another visit.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:28 PM   #25
HornyDiva

I wake up with a throbbing pain in my head and an even worse one in my pussy, but at least he left. I slowly rinse out my raw pussy and get dressed before going home and getting yelled at for missing curfew. I almost tell them what happened. Why I had a big bruise on my head and why I couldn't walk straight or sit without wincing...but I didn't. I just went to bed and tried to forget. And after a week had passed, I did forget...almost. I was convinced it was over. My pussy had tightened back up and I could walk and sit normally. My bruise had disapeared. One weekend about a month later, my parents said they were going on a cruise for 5 days. I would be all alone. As soon as they'd left, I locked the doors and settled down to watch a movie.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:07 PM   #26
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It had been a month since I had raped Kayla at the pool. I spent much of my time dreaming of her and replaying it back in my mind. I had learned her name and address from her drivers liscence and had been keeping my eye out on her waiting for another oportunity. I even followed her and her wimp of a boyfriend to the woods and watched them fool around. He was too much of a pussy to even get into her pants.

When I noticed her parents leaving the house full of their luggage but without Kayla I knew they were going to be away for a bit of time. I waited until Kayla left her house to probably meet her pussy boyfriend before breaking in to the house through a back window. I waited upstairs in her closet and played with some of her clothes to make time pass.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:10 PM   #27
HornyDiva

Rob and I spent an hour kissing in the woods. He pushed his hands up through the cotton of my shirt and under my lacy bra where he began massaging my nipples. We fooled around for awhile, getting undressed, but he never went anywhere near my pussy which made me love him so much more. After we walked home, he offered to stick around for awhile and watch some tv with me. I said ok and he came in. He sat down right away but I said I had to go upstairs and change into my pajamas first. I told him I'd be right back down. Then I took the stairs two at a time and began walking towards my room.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:54 PM   #28
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I heard her come into the house, but her pussy of a boyfriend was also invited inside. I put on a ski mask and moved to the very back of the closet, behind some clothes. I really didn't want to have to deal with her boyfriend, but I was prepared just in case.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:27 PM   #29
HornyDiva

I began undressing, taking a moment to look at my naked body in the full length mirror before changing into a lacy thong and matching bra, then slipping a cotton night shirt over it. "Rob" I called in my sexiest voice. "Could you come here please?" He came upstairs and I tackled him onto the bed. We began kissing passionately.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:29 PM   #30
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I'm so hot after watching her undress and put on those hot undergarments. I watch Kayla climb on top of her boyfriend and start kissing him. I wonder how far the wimp will go tonight, I expect she'll be left unsatisfied.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:52 PM   #31
HornyDiva

We kiss for ten minutes and my lips start to bruise from the action so we just lie next to each other silently, his arm draped across my tits gently. I hear a thump inside my dresser and sit up like a bullet. "Rob did you hear that?" Rob sits up. "Don't wory babe, I got it covered." He crossed and flung the door open where you grab him and beat him to a pulp while I screamed and huddled on the bed, still not having recognized you with the mask on. Rob groaned and clutched his stomach as you tie him to a chair and advance towards me.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:18 PM   #32
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"Hello, Kayla we have some unfinished business to take care of tonight", I tell her. "You had better be a nice girl to me tonight or your boyfriends gonna be in a world of pain. I think your boyfriend and me would like to see a little dance now."
Old 07-15-2007, 08:21 PM   #33
HornyDiva

I glance at Rob who shakes his head no. You kick him in the stomach and his no turns to a yes. I begin crying, thinking that this whole nightmare had been over, as I stood up shakily and began to wiggle my hips slowly.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:26 PM   #34
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"Yeah baby, that's what I'm talking about. Now take off that night shirt I want to see that nice thong you've got on again and so does Rob.", I tell Kayla. I put my hand on Rob's hair and give him a pat and say, "Your going to learn a lot tonight."
Old 07-15-2007, 08:29 PM   #35
HornyDiva

Rob glares at you and I continue crying as I toss aside the nightshirt, exposing my thong and bra. I hug myself to cover up as best I can and stare pleadingly at Rob who looks away and I think once again how much I love him.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:32 PM   #36
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"Very nice Kayla, but don't be so modest. Take off your bra and show us your tits, I know Rob here would like to get a peak.", I say. I move Rob's head so he's forced to watch. I watch you take off your bra and look at your hot breats. "Is it my imagination, Kayla or are your tits getting a little bigger.", I ask.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:42 PM   #37
HornyDiva

"Kayla" Rob cries out as I sink to the ground crying so hard I vomit and my shoulders start shaking. He closes his eyes in defiance which makes you madder but you can't go to me and hurt me for continuing to cover my breasts without leaving Rob alone. You have to make a decision.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:21 PM   #38
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I grab Rob by the head and ram it into the ground knocking him out. I take off my belt and tie his arms together behind him. "Now look what a mess you've made Kayla, this doesn't make me happy and if you continue Rob's going to pay a hard price. Now go into the bathroom and get into the bath tub and clean yourself up."
Old 07-16-2007, 08:22 AM   #39
HornyDiva

I scream again as Rob's knocked unconscious. I try to go to him but you block my way, slapping my face hard. I stumble into the bathroom with another cry and sink into the tub. I glance around, hoping to find an open window but I had closed and locked them all when I had heard Mom and Dad were going to be gone. I decided I wasn't going to leave the bathroom. I'd just stay in the warm tub where I was safe.
Old 07-16-2007, 09:25 AM   #40
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I finish tieing Rob up to a chair in the bedroom so he can't move or talk and I enter the batroom and see you naked in the tub. I walk over to the tub and take a sponge and start to move it over you body. I say, "Kayla, you seem like a smart girl but you just don't seem to understand what's best for you. Things will go much easier for you and your boyfriend if you start cooperating with me. The next time I have a problem with you, I'm going to start breaking things on your boyfriend. His safety is in your control. Now I want to hear how your going to behaive."