Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-04-2007, 02:18 AM   #21
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation
Unhappy

Turned around on the bed again, I hear the Guy speaking some sarcastic words to me once more. My Butt hurts, as he's starting to put his Fingers deep inside it, drilling his way throgh my Bom right unto my gut. Though I can not see him right know, I feel his Cock has hardend... already again! I hear grungy noises, as he reams his mighty Dick with his other hand.
His other hand?!
I realize a loud I heard a minute ago must have come from his Pistol, as he secured the Weapon to put it into his trouser pocket. He feels overwhelmingly mighty now... maybe, maybe getting too airy!?
A thought arising from my survival instincts keeps poundering in my brain: This maybe the chance, the one and only chance to survive... There will not be another one!
Old 08-14-2007, 07:16 PM   #22
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Without mercy I force my cock forward in your tight ass. You wiggle in pain but my hand in your hair keep your body down, your face in the mattress. My cock goes deeper and deeper slowly I start to rape your next hole, now your whole body belongs to me. I lay down, pull your head back In your neck and enjoy your screams. It feels so good, every inch fore- and backwards, again and again.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 05:55 PM   #23
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Unhappy

I absolutely seperated my brain from my body now - im in a sort of trance, where physical pain no longer exists... I know the Beast is still torturing what is left of my once beautiful physical Being, but my mind crosses already another Sphere.
I know it will be over soon... One way or the Other!
Old 08-21-2007, 10:09 AM   #24
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel my orgasm coming, I push your face deeper in the mattress. My body stiffen, I yank my cock out, in the same moment my next load sperm shot at your abused body. My cum flow down your ass, I push my dick again between your buttocks shot the last drops in your straddled asshole. I release your hair, smear my cum all over your back, your ass.
After a while I get up, clean my cock at your towel and close my pants. I take the gun again, drag your from the bed and force you down on your knees. Again I grab your hair, push you against the bed, the gun at your back head. “Did you like it whore?” I taunt
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:36 AM   #25
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Unhappy

Suddenly - in a microsecond beyond reach - i have a flash that changes everything! There was something in his voice... something wrong that didnt fit to all his behavior, the complete chain of events as i lived it... All the sudden my Brain, my will to survive, is back - And i realize i do have a Chance, the sort of Chance i wouldnt even have dared to pray for during the entire Time!
There was something false in the Timbre of his Voice - and it makes me see he wasnt the fearsome Monster i believed him to be from the first second on at all!! The way he had ask me "Was is good for U?" - it wasnt any grizzly or ironic, no - it sounded almost pleading!! I look at the big black-dressed Man, still staring at me thru the viewing slits in his Mask - and like a curtain is suddenly lifted, i see the complete Truth!
I start to giggle, cant help it, while his sperm is still all upon my Body and the Trigger of the Gun in my neck... it simply cant afraid me anymore at all! He continues staring at me, but his Eyes are opened now in sheer disbelieve - he cannot possibly deal with my reaction! There he is, tall and strong, but he only feels strong when attacking a helpless Woman from behind... but even than he needs a pistol to feel self-confident... My Eyes are telling him i know all of that now!! His finger at the trigger is frozen, the hand in my hair is shaking - he doesnt know how to deal with that reaction, no way!
The Grap of his now feebled Fingers is eased, and with a single fast move i shake his hand down, make a sudden step forward - and rip the Mask of his Face!! Whatever i have expected - what comes into the light now is simply ludicrous! A non-telling, almost smooth face... that is expressing fear now before me!
My giggling turns into laughter, louder and louder, with no control of me over it, as all the fear, all the pain goes away from me now in that glorious moment! His trembling hand has left the pistol down, aiming on base onlymore. With Triumph in my eyes i give him a sounding slap right in his face, which he aint able to defend any longer. I see tears of frustration and defeat in his eyes, as i turn away, taking no notice of neither him nor his weapon - even if it should be loaded at all - anymore.
Still laughing i direct my feet to the bath, taking an ample shower to get rid of the last of his traces... I take my time, knowing deep in my Heart ther's nothing to fear anymore! When i have finished i get back to the room to seek my clothes together and undress... in all the calm of the world!
When i had carefully finished my make-up to cover all traces of my bruises and prepare to leave, i take a last look behind me... He still stands in the same Position before the Bed, shaking and spilling silent Tears - seemingly unable to even move.
Not only having my life back, i already was certain to have lost... but incredibly having gained something - a special kind of new Power never known before... i condescend myself to even gift a thought of pity to the poor Creature i leave behind as i slowly walk out of the room.

-- THE ANT --