Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-20-2007, 07:33 PM   #1
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The spa / Vivienne and Luke

I see her enjoy her shower, i thought my cock explode when she careful smear the shower gel over her skin.
Then she step out of the shower, quickly i hide behind the door. I hear my heart beat, my body tremble i can´t wait to fuck this bitch. She takes a towel, dry her long slender legs, walk to the mirror starts to comb her hair while she singing. She had a nice voice- soon i hear her cry for pain, beg for mercy. My bad i cant resist and do a gentle moan. Shit! She heard it... she call the name of the other whore, i feel her insecurity she is afraid.
„Now ist your time“ i think to myself. „Come to me bitch..“ i take her sexy leather jacket from the wardrobe near me and threw it on the floor. The quietly sound scare her again. She come closer, slowly, careful. I´m still hidden behind the door. She leave the bathroom, takes the doorhandle and close it. Now we stand face to face.

Your eyes open wide, your mouth open, you take a deep breath but before you can scream i greet you with my backhand in your face. Instantly i grab your throat, push you backwards slam your body against the door.
Only the little lamp from the wardrobe lights the room. You look in a masked face of a huge man. You look in my face. You feel my strength, my hand push under your jaw, your toes touch barely the ground. With my other hand i reach behind my back, pull my black pistol and cock it in front of your face. Then i push it between your eyes. „SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!! SHUT UP!“ i hiss. „You do what i say or this is the last day of your fucking life!... do you understand!?
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 08:18 PM   #2
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation
Unhappy

Again a noise - and that CANNOT be fancy... something falls to soil!! My heart palpitates to the point of shattering, as I approach quietly whimpering, hoping, fearing, silently praying, the place from where the gentle smack was to be heard. It cannot be that in THIS room... where I was supposed to be salvaged and secure - WHAT? - takes place...?! It came from the corner, in which the wardrobe is located, and as I with trembling knees step closer... comes a chuckled noise of easement out of my throat! Only my jacket - it must somehow have dropped out of the wardrobe... I scold me a foolish woman and are close to up-laugh loud when I bend, in order to waive it. The laughter freezes in my throat, when I straighten up and see the black shape, NOT POSSIBLY real can it be!?...
Old 06-21-2007, 01:39 PM   #3
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Unhappy

Black.
Everything is black at this shape, the clothes, the mask, the pistol in its hand - I see each detail in all painful clarity, but my brain is unable to process the impressions. I hear a voice, cold and darkly, words, which do not result in a sense: "shut up bitch die understand YOU DIE" - I consider strangely indifferent what all this means, since it CANNOT be the reality.
Suddenly everything becomes clear, and it is so simpel... natural, I have an erotc dream! The many unusual Impressions, the hours with Sindyloo, the champagne, the shower - I am into a kind of trance, fallen asleep perhaps without notifying it... a wave of easement flows through me! Stupid - how could you for just ONE SECOND believe, this could be material??
A rough, gloved male hand in my neck destroys the illusion. I see in a large black somber DEADLY hole - the muzzle of the most enormous pistol which I ever saw... and it aims at my face (if it now fires, your head bursts, it remains only red flesh frazzles from your pretty looks)... The barrel is between my eyes, the black bore reminds me on something other, something which I deeply felt once?! -- of course, I remember and have the incomprehensible need to giggle, that is along and large black penis, how you never saw one before, and it is ready to fire off its charge onto where after the faith of some humans that third eye sits ~~

Last edited by Vivienne; 06-21-2007 at 07:59 PM.
Vivienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:04 PM   #4
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i gaze down your body, you look even better then i thought first. I guess in the whole place is no other slut hot like you.
I slam your body again at the door "...DO YOU UNDERSTAND??" i repeat my question. I hate it to repeat myself. If this whore pays not enough attention she needs a special lesson.
Still no reaction. Ok - she want it. I backhand you again, threw you through the room. You fall down on the soil, i step besides you, kick in your chest, grab your hair, drag you to the mirror of the wardrobe, slam your head against. Blood running down your lips, i rise the gun up, push it at your stomach, slide the barrel higher to your head. "it seems you dismiss me bitch, thats why i get all the beats. And... if you dismiss me again... you really regret it..." hard i push the gun at your temple. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!??" i scream at you.

Last edited by Luke rape stalker; 06-23-2007 at 08:31 PM.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:59 PM   #5
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Unhappy

I feel more of this awful pain, as his terrible hand claspes my head again... My body is thrown all through the room, as I have lost any sense of orientation - finally I find myself lying down on the carpet. The sound of foodsteps, then an infernal pain within my chest. My orientation is abandoned again, as - along with another sharp ache arising from my hair - my body is risen into height again. My face strikes someting... tears stream into my eyes, and for a couple of endless seeming moments I cannot see anything but an impression of blurred colours - then I have the vision of a trembling woman before my eyes, with tears running down her face and blood trickling down from her lips. It takes some seconds before I realize that I look into my own image in the mirror.
Behind me I see the projection of that masked entity, its lips are moving, but I cannot make any sense of the words... Then I see the horrible long pistol again risen upwards until it reaches my stomach - ooh no, I pray, NOO!! ~~
Words again... the lips behind the slits of the mask keep mutmuring, and a part of my brain that is seemingly still intact warns me I must TRY to understand the sense behind those lip moves, for my live could be depending on that...
The voice raises up: "dismiss again -- will regret it" - and finally yells: "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"
The gunpoint is at my temple, the gloved finger on the trigger, my thoughts are rushing, and I wonder if those are now the last seconds of my live--
The intact part of my mind calls again, crying to me I must go into something he just said... was about... dismissel ... dont - dont DISMISS me - again? Is this the key to savory? I must get it, must understand whats in the mind under the black mask, must speak for my live...
I DISMISSED him?! Why does he think that, how could i possibly ever have met him, or - with whom he confuses me??
Old 06-23-2007, 08:41 PM   #6
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

"I.... i understand... i understand.. " i hear you finally say. I grab the towel tear it away from your sexy body. Again i grab your hair, force you down on your knees. I open the zipper of my pants. "Take my cock out of the pants whore!! but... be careful... if you ache me... " i jerk your head back and push the gun at your temple. "... i blow your fucking brain out!"
Old 06-25-2007, 02:16 PM   #7
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Unhappy

The big dark muzzle is in front of my face, as the eerie intruder steps close to me - another wave of panic and unbelieve thrills through me, as he starts to open his trousers (OH NOOO! - Not THAT!!)
But first the barrel is forced into my faucel, encroaches me so deep that it makes me feel sick and almost forces me to vomit. Than he takes the barrel out, and the event I was afraid of follows - his hard cock is swinging before my eyes, it smells awful, it's nearing my still opened mouth - and than he puts it into my throat, replacing the gun - and it REALLY is as hard and mercyless as the other weapon...
Old 06-26-2007, 12:02 PM   #8
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Bruatl i shove my cock in your mouth, start to fuck violent, i look down your body, your wet long black hair lay over your uncovered shoulders. You´re so sexy, i want take this body, i want take every hole of yours.
I grab your hair, move your head back and forth. All the time i let you feel my loaded gun at your head. You know a little mistake and your life is over. I feel my supremacy, i make all this happen, it feels good. I feel my orgasm coming closer. Greedi1y i get more brutal, i want my orgasm now and you will give it to me!
Old 06-30-2007, 08:01 PM   #9
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Unhappy

His amazing hard cock is in my mouth, than deep in my throat, out and even deeper inside again and again... His gun, his other gun pointing at my head contemporaneously -- I feel so bad i wonna vomit, and at the same time so scared that im as tensioned and wide awake as never before in my life.
My life, thats right now just the point of a trigger away from ending abrupt...
Strange noises come out of his mouth roght now, that do have nothingmore in common with human voice -- he's hitting me harder and harder, as his excitement grows... as well as my pain and panic!
Old 07-01-2007, 10:33 PM   #10
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

I see the pain she gets with every hit. My cock twitch, my orgasm overwhelm me, my sperm shot deep in your mouth. I grab your hair harder, with short brutal thrusts i take satisfaction. I look in your eyes, i see all the disgust, anger, hate at me. I love this view, and soon i take your next fuckhole...
I yank my cock out, clamp my hand over your mouth, point the gun at your fore head. „Swallow whore!“ i hiss.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:20 AM   #11
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Unhappy

My throat is hurtened, as he finally comes to his explosion and the white semen eject is all on and in my mouth, and in my teeth. I hear the noise of a snap, as he directs the point of the gun again towards my head. "Swallow, Bitch", he sais with cold voice. I'm almost vomiting as I hear only those words... But i have no choice. Resistently and with a sore throat i manage under pain to get the gross bulk down. Tears are barging in my eyes again, as my whole body trembels.
Filled with fear, I ask myself the silent question: What is next? As I know deep inside, my ordeal is all but over yet. Hesitating I turn my view in the direction of the maskes raper. His cold, pitiless eyes approve my apprehension.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:03 PM   #12
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

After this awesome orgasm my cock gets limp. I pull your head back, make you look at me. I stare at your beautiful swollen face; I’m enjoying the red marks from the whams. Suddenly I grab your hair drag you up on your feet. “Stand up whore!” I hiss, turn you around, press the gun between your buttocks and lead you to the bed. “Which hole I should fuck next bitch?... Your dirty tight asshole?” I jerk the gun harder at your ass, “Or this filthy little cunt?” quickly I push the gun under your chin, force your head back against my chest and grab brutal your pussy, knead it, play with your lips, thrust my finger inside. “I want your answer!” I whisper in your ear and start to nibble it tender.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:35 AM   #13
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Unhappy

More pain thrills through my nerves, as the Dark Intruder rises me up again brutally. In my hair, as he mercyless drags it, in my rips, as he sadisticly throws me all around the room, until I finally land on the bed - that charming, wellsmelling confort bed, in which I was originally supposed to spend a night in heaven - and finally in my bottom, as he drives the muzzle deep inside it. I hear his words of derision, asking me in which whole he shall eject next time "No", I think, "its impossible... he cant do it AGAIN?!"
A terrifying mix of sadism and amusement is in his eyes, as he fizzes those words in my ear. The gun intrudes my cunt now... I'm still aware I must speak to remain alive, but my voice has silenced down, and all I can do is continue puling. He puts his left around my throat, yelling at me: "I ASK WHICH HOLE BITCH!!"
Finally I can compose a few soundless words: "Please... please... why are You doing this to me? Please hold it - what... what have I done to You? tell me, please..." - And my voive dies again in tears. His still cold-staring eyes under the mask leave no doubt I cannot await the least pity.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:04 PM   #14
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

It looks so hot when you fall down onto the bed, your sexy ass invites me, but first I force my pistol in your cunt, show you which answer I expect. You hesitate; I have to repeat my question. “I ASK YOU WHICH HOLE BITCH!!” to make clear how serious I am I start to move the gun in circles in your pussy. I hear your words "Please... please... why are you doing this to me? Please hold it - what... what have I done to you? Tell me, please..." and I like it so much, but you didn’t answer my question. YOU STILL DISMISS ME!! I get mad, brutal I shove the gun till the trigger inside you, with my left hand I choke you violent.
“Turn around bitch!! TURN AROUND!!” I scream. The gun is still in place, every little move hurts like hell, but I know no mercy. You pull your leg to your corpus, slowly move your leg over my arm, with your eyes you beg me to pull out the gun, but I don’t even think about. Your pussy lips slide over the cold barrel, my hand reaching for you breasts, pinch your left nipple hard. “I.. want.. an.. answer.. to .. my .. question.. bitch! You should know that I hate to repeat myself!” I release the grip at your breast and backhand your face. The echo from the slap resound in the room.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:07 PM   #15
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Unhappy

My cunt is a single piece of pain meanwhile, as the gun is still deep inside while im turned around on the bed. Yet I feel something wet dripping out of it, and panicly I guess im bleeding for some endless moments. As I understand the reality, it is an even deeper shock to me: It is the essence of exitation, that drops on the sheet! Oh, that infamous traiter... But make no mistake, still its's the naked fear for my life that keeps every nerve of my body enflamed.
I know I still have to give an answer... The monster wont stop tormenting me before I made my only little "choice"... Cruzified in my unnatural position, I have only the one guess to end the meanful pain in my gate - instinctively I wannt to distract him from there. "Please put in it my backside", I snivel. I know, he wants to hear submission and surrender from me."Oh please -PLEASE - put it in my ass!"
Old 07-21-2007, 03:54 AM   #16
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

“Good bitch…” you hear me taunt while I yank the gun out. I look at you, your red swollen face, your nude tits, your sexy belly. Now I see your wet cunt, my pistol still touches your lips, the barrel wet of your essences. I don’t even think about to fuck your ass, first I want your filthy little cunt.
Without a word I take my cock and ram it inside your sore pussy. I see your eyes wide open, my cock tear his way inside your body. You want scream, but before I lay down on you, clamp my hand over your mouth and push the gun between your eyes. Then I start to fuck you violent. My balls hit your ass with every thrust; your body push down in the mattress with every time I shove the full length of my hard prick
In you. Your soft cunt feels so good, I turn your head to the left side, force the gun in your mouth, start nibbling your ear, my other hand slide down to your breasts, knead them, pinch your nipples. You feel my fast breath in your face, you feel the pain in your cunt, there is nothing you can do. I release your tits, slide my hand up to your throat, choke you. I look in your face, see your pain, your mortal fear, you’re my prey, my victim, my fucktoy. I feel my orgasm coming closer, I start moaning my crushes get slower, deeper, more violent. With my hand at your throat I slam your head again and again in the mattress, lay the gun beside your head, grab your face with my huge hand and push your head down, I still choke you, I still rape your body, your screams of pain push me over the edge. I moan louder and then it happens. I got one of the biggest orgasm of my life, my cock squirt my hot cum deep inside your helpless body, with deep short thrusts I shot the last drop inside you before I let myself fall down on your abused body. With my last power I grab your hair, pull your head back and push the gun under your jaw. “One move whore… and I shot your head” I moan. I lay down on you, wheeze in your ear, threaten you with the pistol, let you time to understand what’s happened.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:33 PM   #17
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Unhappy

My whole body is a single source of pain now, and the only way my tortured brain can escape the naked horror that fills every nerve of it is drifting towards insanity, each second a little closer. The sadist has not taken his weapon outside my cunt, the "offer" to choose for one hole of course has been just another cruel joke to increase my dehuminilation. As he rapes me again my appalled eyes cant help to stare into his gruesome mask, a sight i wont forget for the rest of my life - as long as this period may still last...
Only half-conscious anymore i remark his gun (-which one is it?-) inside my mouth and more pain done to my breasts. Then an unbearable revulsion as he ejects once more, deep inside me... I feel too weak, almost too unconcerned anymore to cry, as my mind keeps seperating from my oppressed body.
He threatens me again with his pistol, stares at me to enjoy the pain in my eyes - I understand in my backmind, he wants me to imagine the horrors yet to come - but i refuse, i dont want to mind the next steps of my slow death - my inner senses are simply unhitching from whatever martyrdom awaits me next!
Old 07-24-2007, 09:28 AM   #18
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

My cock getting limp, slowly I slide out and get up. You lay there, motionless, abused. I got a good orgasm but I still want more. A slut like you has to take a mans cock in every hole and that’s what I will do now. I want every hole of your body. I stand near you beside the bed, force the gun in your mouth, start touching your body again. My hands slide over your tits, your belly, I reach between your legs, take some of my cum and smear it at your breasts, take another load and clean my fingers at your lips. “Get up slut… GET UP!!” i scram, grab your hair and drag you from the bed, the gun still in place. “On your knees…
kneel down!!” Brutal I push you down. “I want fuck your dirty little ass… and you will suck my cock till its hard enough!” I command and drag your head to my wet limp dick. I push the gun at your temple: “Don’t forget… if you hurt me… it will be the last thing you do in your fucking worthless life.”
Old 07-26-2007, 07:00 AM   #19
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Unhappy

The dark intruder keeps smutching my body, greasing his fulsome semen all over my body, my breasts, and into my cunt. Brutally my hair is grapped and im once again forced on my knees. Through the fog of my disturbed mind i hear him yelling again while forcing his awesome cock in my mouth once more.If i hurt him its my end, i clearly can remind him saying - a thought that just ran through my brain: i could do it, i could try to bite as decided as i can, and than... well, it would be my end, no doubt whatsover... but isn't it anyway? Wouldn't a quick death with a bullet in my head not be preferable to the slow sadistic torture that waits me otherwise?
Old 08-02-2007, 06:38 PM   #20
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

My cock gets hard again, I threw you face down on the bed, your sexy ass invites me. For this butt I need both hands, you’re pliable all the time I think I can put the gun back in my belt. I start to knead your buttocks, spread them apart, spit at your asshole, force my saliva inside with my fingers. I kneel on your legs, take my huge cock and place the tip at your ass. “You begged me to fuck your ass… ok bitch now you get it!” I whisper.