Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-20-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Hungry predator (MDS vs LUKE )

Like a hungry animal i walk through the city. I´m looking for a bitch, i need a soft cunt soon.
Suddenly i see her, a cute slut, long black hair, perfect body. This will be my bitch i think to myself. I follow her for the rest of the day. My cock is longing for that body i want fuck every dirty hole of her.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:54 PM   #2
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Finally... another job interview out of the way! I cant wait till i actually get a job and be done with these interviews! Feeling confident with how this interview went, i decide to treat myself to some shopping before i head towards the train and make my way home. Knowing i will be back here tomorrow and friday for more interviews.

My 5'2 frame walking seductively towards the station. I know that my body gets the guys attention when i walk past them.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 08:42 PM   #3
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She wear a buisness dress, kinda boring but i can imagine her gorgeous body. Its not the first time she walk in heels like this. She walk sexy, proud, it seems she think she´s something better. The type of women who looks down at guys like me. But this whore will look up to me! She will kneel in front of me and beg me not to hurt her. She went to the mall, walk in some fashion stores with really sexy clothes. Oh yeah baby! Dress yourself like a hooker for me! I observe her when she try a very very short skirt on, my cock is hard like a rock. I want this cunt.
Then she went to the station, in the last second i got the train too. I follow her home, it´s a nice house at the suburban area. Perfect! Now i have to know how she lives, alone, with friends, husband or even a dog? It seems she lives alone, very good!!
When she switch the lights off i went back to the station and take the train back. With my delivery truck i drive back in her area.

The next morning:

Ist 7.00 o clock. She leave the house and looks so sexy again. I decide to stay here and look around the area.
I cant believe! The stupid slut has forgot to close a window on the backside of the house! Thats my chance! I jump inside and look around. I go in her bedroom, here i will rape her. I see her clothes, she´s really a bitch! The buisness dress is only masquerade. Near the front door in a garderobe drawer i found a key, it fits in the door. Perfect i think to myself, i will visit her soon....

Its getting dark, but it is a bright night in two days we have full moon. I don my skimask, load my pistol, put on my gloves and walk to her house. I sneak inside and went to her bedroom. The moon shines on her bed, where she sleeps. It where so easy to assault her now, in my hand is my gun, ready to threaten her. But this is not what i want. I want tear her sluttish clothes, she has to be dressed for her own rape. I open my zipper, touch my cock, imagine her pleading eyes when my cock force his way in her little cunt.
I must be careful, better i leave before she wake up. Without a noise i go back to my van....

Last edited by Luke rape stalker; 06-21-2007 at 08:24 AM.
Old 06-22-2007, 01:10 AM   #4
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I awake in the morning to the sound of my phone ringing. Getting up to answer it, I find it to be the manager of an office company that i had the interview with on Wednesday. She was offering me the job.

Hanging up the phone, i decided it would be a good idea to go out for some drinks with my mates to celerbrate the fact that i got a job. Ringing around my friends they all agree to meet me at a favorite club of ours in the city at 8pm tonight.

Looking at the clock it was now after 2pm. I finish doing my work around the house and decide to start to get ready for my night. Walking to the closet, i pull out my short black skirt and tight pink halterneck top, placing them on the bed. After i emerge from the shower i slip on a black g-string and strapless white bra. Heading over to the bed i get dressed then decide on a pair of skin color tights to enhance the look of my legs in my kneehigh stiletto boots.

After applying some make up and purfume, i take one final look in the mirror. I'm gonna make the guys drool... i think as i look at my reflection. Grabbing my small handbag, i walk out my front door and head to the train station, making my way into the city to the club.

Reaching the club i see one of my friends at the bar, i decide that i was really gonna celebrate my job opportunity with some drinks. Ordering a Tequila Sunset i make my way to a side table with her, greeting the rest of my friends on approach to the table. Taking some sips of my drink i decide its time to start to dance, grabbing one of my friends we hit the dance floor and get the guys looking with out dance moves we do with each other.

Last edited by my dark side; 06-22-2007 at 08:27 PM.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:31 PM   #5
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

What the fuck is happened!!?? Shit i was fall asleep and now there are no more lights on in her house. CRAP! I look around - no one there- i jump out of my van and run to her house. It seems she really not at home. I use the key, step inside, go to her answering machine and press the messages button.
I hear a sexy voice "Hey, we should go in Alice's Bar this night. I heard there where a lot guys! cya gal.." Whow what a voice, i wanna know how the bitch looking with this voice. I go to her computer, switch it on, go online and looking for the adress of this club. Ok i found it, i decide to go in the club too.
I´m there i join the club and look at the dance floor. I can´t believe what i see! There are two sexy bitches dancing around, the guys bawl, everyone looks. I come closer and recognize MY cunt! Yes thats the outfit what i´m waiting for... This night is my time, this night she will never forget.
I observe the sluts the whole evening, make some plans. I hope she´s not too tipsy for her rape. What will i do if she goes home with her friends? I hate the situation but its my own guilt. Next time i will be more attentive.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:26 PM   #6
my dark side
Banned

As the night goes on, i find myself on the dance floor most of the time. I come off the floor just for the couple of minutes rest so that i dont tire myself out too much. With me dancing so much i almost keep forgetting that i have my drinks waiting for me back at our table.

Coming back off the dance floor i wander over the table and decide to have one last drink before i should think about heading home. Knowing i need to catch the last train for the night. Finishing up my drink, i say goodbye to my friends as a few of us part ways while the rest stay and continue to party the rest of the night away. Stepping out of the club, the cool night air is refreshing on my face as i walk towards the train.

Making the train just in time, i find a seat and ride out the journey home thinking about what a great night this has been. After the short train ride i begin my walk home from the train, my stiletto boots clicking on the pavement as i walk. Using each street light to search through my bag for me keys, then for the correct key for the front door. Reaching my door i fumble around for the key hole, trust me not to live where the lights from the street shine really. After a few moments of searching, my key finds the hole and unlock the front door as i begin to step inside.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:11 PM   #7
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Finally she leaves the club, of course i follow her again. I gaze to her boots, hear every click of the heels, its so thrilling to watch her walking. She went to the station and take the train back home. When the train arrive the station i run hurry to my car close to her home, i need my tools.
I open the trunk, everything is prepared, i grab my black ski mask, my pistol,
my cuffs, latex gloves. Far away i see her coming. She´s looking in her bag, walks the way to the front door and open it.

Now i have to be quick, you just want close the door when i arrive. With both hands i push the door open. You´re surprised, stumble backwards. Then you see me, huge, black dressed, masked. I slam the door close and backhand your face. In the next second i catch your chin, push you backwards, slam your body brutal against the wall, backhand you again.
My hand grab your throat, beat your head again at the wall, choke you. "Keep quiet filthy whore or i beat the shit off you!!" i scream.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:46 PM   #8
my dark side
Banned

Staring at the intruder standing before me, i try to work out what is happening. My heart is pounding and my eyes wide with fear. Before i even have time to respond or react i hear the door slam as he starts to hit me. My face stinging from his backhands as my back starts to hurt from being shoved into the wall. Instinctivly i reach my hands up to his hands, i try to pry them from around my throat everyway i can think of as he continues to chokes me. My booted foot trying to connect with his shin, as i try to get him away from me.

His words run through my head, his words full of anger and almost hate. My body starts to tremble slightly now as the fear within me builds. " What the hell are you doing.... who are you.....Let me go" No matter how much i try and control my words they escape my lips in a fearful yet demanding way.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:03 PM   #9
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Your hands reach up to mine, you try to remove my hands. I feel a kick against my shin - it hurts. And now you dare to speak? Angry i backhand your face again, the hit threw you 2 steps away on the soil. I follow you, grab your sluttish pink top, rise you up to backhand you again make you fall again two steps further. You see me coming closer, you convulsed with pain. With your arms you try to protect your chest but i dont care. Brutal i kick against your arms with my heavy military boots. I reach down for your hair, grab a fistfull and drag you in the bedroom, let you fall in front of the bed.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:05 AM   #10
my dark side
Banned

I grab at his hands, trying to free my hair from within his grip as he drags me to my bedroom. Thoughts of what is happening rush through my head as i try to understand it all. My body is in pain still, just from the short amount of time that it took to abuse me so much.

As i land on the floor infront of my bed, my eyes stare coldly back at him. " I asked you once already.... Who are you and what are you doing" Again my words are harsh, yet full of fear. I dont bother to sit there and wait for him to answer me.Finding my way onto my hands and knees, i slowly make my way to my feel. My face still stinging from the backhands, making my balance go a little off center as i start to try and make my way to the door. Defending myself as best i can with punches and kicks towards the intruder. "Get out of my house", i yell at him as i continue to fight with him for my freedom from him.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:00 PM   #11
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

I remove my belt while you trying to kick me, then you get up and run to the door. But in your hooker boots you´re not fast enough. Hurry i´ve obtain you, wrap my belt around your throat, pull your body hard back. You fall down again. Immediately i kneel down on your chest, backhand you two more times, your lip splits, i pull the belt firm, choke you brutal. You open your mouth, trying to scream but all i hear is a gentle pant. Your teeth are covered with blood, i pull my pistol cock it in front of your face, push it near your nose: „STOP FIGHTING WHORE OR I SHOOT YOUR FACE!!“ i yell.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:24 AM   #12
my dark side
Banned

Running my tongue around the corner of my mouth, i can taste blood on my lip as i realise that you have split my lip. My hands reach up to grab the belt that is cutting my air supply off, trying to force a bit of a gap between the belt and my neck to allow me to breath easier.

My eyes grow wide with fear as my gaze sets apon the gun that you now hold to my face. I can feel my heart pounding heavily in my chest as your cold hard words fall apon my ears. Slowly i loosen the grip on the belt although i dont remove my hands away from it totally.

"Please just leave me alone". I dont dare fight back right now as i continue to stare at the gun that is still focused on my face. Unsure of is you will use it or not, though i'm not willing to test out my curiousity.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:02 PM   #13
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

I enjoy what i see. You´re mortal fear, thats what i want. I reaching for your chin, turn your head to the left side, push the gun against your back head and bend down. You feel my breath, smell my after- shave, the fabric of my mask already touch your cheek. "you´re a filthy little whore... and i will do right now what a man have to do with a slut like you..." i whisper in your ear. Then i turn your head back, look deep in your scared eyes, pull your jaw down and force my mouth over yours. I push my tongue deep in your mouth, exploring your insides. Enjoy the strange taste of your blood. I lay the gun near your shoulder, push your head brutal down at the cold soil. With my other hand i start touching softly your breast through the sexy pink top. Suddenly i pinch your nipple hard, grab your whole breast and kneat it brutal. „THATS WHAT YOU NEED SLUT!!“ i yell
Old 07-03-2007, 08:18 AM   #14
my dark side
Banned

I feel your tongue in my mouth as i try to object to your words, my words muffled and unable to be heard as you continue to kiss me. The feeling of your gun against my skin makes me tremble with fear. Closing my eyes as i feel your hand move to my breast, your cold hard eyes run through my mind as i try to block out the feeling of your touches.

I let out a short sharp yelp as i feel you pinch my nipple hard. Instinctively i grab your arm and push it away from my body, not thinking about the gun anymore. " Stop it..." The sudden hard pinch makes me angry now. " You have no right to touch m...." Finishing short of my objection, fear begins to fill me again. Remembering all that you have done already, i start to shake again. Tears run down my face as i suddenly look straight into your eyes, i try to study what you are thinking.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:16 PM   #15
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

You dare to look at be!!? I haul off and SMACK- again you catch my backhand, again the stinging pain. „Did i allow to look at me!!?“ i yell. Then i reach in my pocket, take my switchblade and open it in front of your face, slowly i move it down, between your breats, pierce it careful through the pink fabric, slit it upwards. I lay the knive near the gun beside your head, take both sides of the sexy top and tear the rest slowly. Then i pull the dissect fabric away from your body, gaze down at my prey. Only the white bra save your body from my greedy looks.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:49 PM   #16
my dark side
Banned

Rubbing my hand over my cheek, i try to sooth the stinging from the backhand. My eyes focus on the knife now before me, shaking as i feel it touch my chest as it begins to cut through my top. Feeling my top being ripped open i quickly throw my hands around my chest, trying to cover up my bra and protect it from removed.

My heart still thumping with fear, i can feel the sickness and fear continue to grow within me. Knowing that the weapons are so close to my head make me think about my next actions, but only for a few moments. I know i have to do something to get you out of my house. Taking a few long deep breaths, i summon enough courage to kick my legs towards you. I try to knock you out of the way, i just need enough time to get away from you.
Old 07-07-2007, 07:17 PM   #17
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

I’m surprised, never thought that you’re brave enough to fight again. I fall down, debark hard with my hand near you. You manage it to get up and run away. I need a short time to understand what’s happened, but I get up and run after you. Only a couple steps from the door away I catch your hair, slam your body brutal against the wall. You fall down, i grab your hair again and drag you back into the bedroom, threw you down in front of the mirror of your wardrobe. “TURN AROUND BITCH!!... FACE DOWN!!” I scream, reaching in my pocket and take my handcuffs.
“HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK!!” I command. You hear the metallic rattle of the chain.

Last edited by Luke rape stalker; 07-08-2007 at 08:43 AM.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:10 PM   #18
my dark side
Banned

A scream of suprise and shock escapes my lips as i feel you grab my hair. The impact of my body into the wall causes pain and tingling to become present. It takes me a few moments to become aware of what just happened, by the time it registers i feel you grab my hair again. Pulling on my hair, i have no choice but to follow you.

reaching the bedroom i feel myself getting thrown down again. I hear you yelling your demands at me, though i know better then to let myself get bound. Ignoring your words i lay there staring at you, knowing that if i was to comply i would not be able to stop you. Instead i hide my hands from your view hoping to be able to stay free so i can protect myself. "Get out.....", Hearing the sound of ur cuffs starts to freak me out as i start to yell at you.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:30 PM   #19
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

I take the gun and the knife back, come back to you, push the gun at your fore head, take the cock with my thumb and pull the trigger. Slow and careful I lead the cock back, I wont shot you. Then I put the pistol in my belt, grab the shreds of your top and raise you up on your feet. I grab your neck, force you to the wall, catch your arms and cuff them behind your back. Then I lead you to your bed, force you to sit down.
I stare down you look so sexy, you press your knees together trying to protect your womenhood. I take the gun back, slide the barrel between your inner thighs underneath your skirt against your crotch. -CLICK- i cock it again. “Legs apart!” I command.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:54 PM   #20
my dark side
Banned

As I sit on the bed clenching my knees together, I try desperately to feel the cuffs with my fingers as I try to search for a way out of them. Watching your movements I see you reaching for your belt again. Oh god no! My eyes widen as I start to try and shuffle backwards on the bed as soon as I see the gun moving towards me. I don’t get to move far before I feel it pressing against my crotch. I know that you will use the gun on me if I don’t do as you say. My whole body shakes with fear, slowly I begin to spread my legs as I have been ordered to do. “ P…Please, please don’t hurt me anymore”, My voice as shaky as my body as I try once agian to beg you not to cause me anymore pain.