Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-17-2007, 12:42 AM   #1
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default cop/suspect/jail rape...sodoman and my dark side

well it was just another day on the job when the call came over the radio and it was a robbery suspect that needed to be brought in for questioning. So I make my way to the suspects residents and I approach the front door. I knock on the door and identify myself as being the police.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:00 AM   #2
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hearing the knock at the door followed by the voice. "Shit, how did they find me", Whispering to myself as i start to make my way slowly towards the back door. Walking past the table i grab my gun and put it into my belt and pull my shirt over it. Silently i slip out the back door and make my way over towards the back fence.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 05:36 AM   #3
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I knock at the door one more time and announce myself as being the police. I get no answer so I tell my backup to go in. The other officers break in the door and we enter cautiously, checking each room. Then I look out one of the back windows, by chance, and notice a female climbing over the fence. So I tell the boys to keep searching for any signs of criminal activity and I make my way back outside. I have a K-9 partner and I turn him loose and after giving him a scent to track, he gives chase.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:12 AM   #4
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hearing the commotion going back at my house, i continue my way over the fence. I know they will find the money if they look hard enough. The thoughts of that disapear quickly, i can hearing a dog barking behind me. Landing on the other side of the fence i run towards the road on the otherside of the property.

As i reach the road i spot a car moving towards me. Grabbing the gun out of my belt i aim it at the car, shouting at the car, forcing it to stop. I order the driver and passanger out of the car before jumping in myself. Placing the gun back in my belt i drive off, Thinking i am free from the cops now, i start to relax as i continue to drive.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:42 AM   #5
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

As I hop over the fence I see the suspect stealing a car by gunpoint. I hop back over the fence and call my dog, I load him in the car and jump in speeding off after the stolen vehicle. I make a call to all available officers in the area the stolen car is heading. I give a description of the stolen vehicle, though I don't have a license plate number. Several officers respond to my call and tell me they will head in my direction searching for the stolen vehicle.
Old 04-21-2007, 02:37 AM   #6
my dark side
Banned

Looking through the gaps in the houses i can see a cop car speeding down the street next to the one im on. Thinking fast i take the next street to the left to try and get away from them. Listening hard i can hear sirens in the distance, knowing that backup would have been called already. I dart in and out of the side streets to try and help loose themas i make my way to the freeway.
Old 04-21-2007, 03:38 AM   #7
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

After I call my ground backup and they confirm that they're in route, I then call the eye in the sky and have the copper chopper take a look and start tracking the suspect in the stolen vehicle. It's not long before my eye in the sky ackknowledges that he has spotted the car and is keeping a watch on where the suspect is heading. He relays to me that I need to make my way to the freeway. Then I relay to the other squad cars in route to head for the freeway and pursue the suspect.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:10 AM   #8
my dark side
Banned

As i continue to drive in and out of the side streets i can hear the sounds of a helicopter approaching. As i look out the window of the car my fears are confirmed, i can see the police helicopter. Knowing now that there is no point in cutting through the side streets, i head straight for the freeway.

Entering the freeway, i notice there is not much traffic around. Smiling at myself as i increase my speed even more now as i drive, thoughts of evading the cops run through my head.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:49 AM   #9
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I'm heading towards the freeway and I'm keeping in contact with the chopper so I know where the suspect is heading. I radio ahead and tell the others to set up a road block with their cruisers so that we can trap the suspect and aprehend her.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:00 AM   #10
my dark side
Banned

As i come around the corner i can see in the distance a line of cop cars across the road, i begin to slow the car down as i continue to approach the road block. I scan across the road to see if there is any way around the cars without giving myself up, coming into closer view i can see a small gap between the two middle ones. Knowing i wont be able to make it without hitting atleast one of the cars on my way through, i slow the car even more so that i wont lose control if i do hit it.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:00 AM   #11
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

as I follow the suspect, I notice she is slowing down but doesn't seem to be stopping. So I figure she is going to run through the road block. So I try to radio ahead and warn them.
Old 04-22-2007, 02:18 AM   #12
my dark side
Banned

Looking ahead still as i close in on the roadblock i start to see the cars moving towards each other, as they started to close the gap. I increasing the speed on the car again and reach the roadblock within a few of seconds.The gap still big enough to get through alothough not without some impact occuring. Each of the front corners of the stolen car hitting into the cop cars as i ram through them.

The impact makes the car slow as i loose control for a few moments. Quickly regaining control i increase my speed again and take off, looking in the revision mirror at the cops
Old 04-22-2007, 05:30 AM   #13
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I swirve my car around the road block that was there and is now several damaged vehicles. Luckily nobody was seriously injured. I speed up so I can keep up with the suspect. I radio my eye in the sky and tell him to have his partner shoot out the tires on the suspects vehicle.
Old 04-22-2007, 06:31 AM   #14
my dark side
Banned

Pearing back in the revision mirror i see one cop car dart around the roadblock. Increasing the speed even more as i see the cop car advancing, my attentions fully focused on losing the car behind me that i forget about the helecopter in the sky.

Suddenly a bang is heard as i lose control of the car and start fishtailing all over the road. I am forced to slow the car down to try and regain control of it. Driving on one rim now i still manage to keep the car going, until i hear a similar sound as i again loose control of the car as the other rear wheel is now shot out. Forcing me to stop the car on the edge of the freeway and make a run for it.
Old 04-22-2007, 07:28 AM   #15
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I see the suspects tires get shot out and I see her lose control of the vehicle, to the point that she needs to stop. Once she stops, I see her get out and start running down a hill and off into a small wooded area. I radio the chopper and tell him to make a pass and let me know if he can see anything. He does but he can't locate the suspect. So I stop my car and get out, making my way down the hill and slowly I start for the wooded area.
Old 04-22-2007, 08:51 AM   #16
my dark side
Banned

Reaching the woods i duck under the cover of the tree canopies above, hiding me from the view of the helecopter. With one less thing to worry about, i focus on the cop now coming down the hill after me. Hiding behind one of the larger trees, i watch as he gets closed to the woods. Taking my gun from my belt, i aim it to the right of the approaching cop and let fly with a warning shot. Hoping to make him think twice about entering the woods after me. I stay silent apart from the one shot, not even moving a foot or anything so i dont give away my location to him incase he doesnt stop and keeps coming in the woods.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:10 AM   #17
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

As I approach the woods I hear a gun shot and I know the suspect is trying to keep me from coming after her. As the shot rings out I duck down and hide behind a tree that is close to me. Then I tell the chopper to shoot some tear gas just inside the woods, maybe use several cannisters so we can smoke her out.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:34 AM   #18
my dark side
Banned

Looking out from behind the tree that is hiding me i can see the cop stopped now, he looks to be hiding behind a tree himself now. I did it, i think to myself as i dont see him make any effort to move from where he is.

Still standing where i am, i can hear strange noices, however i am unsure where they are coming from or what they are till its too late. Suddenly rising up from the edges of the woods i can see smoke appearing. Coming out of hiding from behind my tree as i start to back up and move further into the woods away from the smoke.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:06 PM   #19
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

As I see the smoke of the tear gas, I grab a handkerchief from my pocket and cuff it over my face, covering my mouth and nose. I slowly start to make my way around the heavier smoke figuring that the suspect has retreated away from that area. Knowing she still has a gun I keep to hiding behind trees for cover.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:16 PM   #20
my dark side
Banned

As i continue to make my way deeper into the woods, i can hear footsteps behind me, the crunching sound of dead leaves and sticks underfoot seem to echo around me. Unsure of what actual direction behind me he is coming from, i find another thick tree in which to take cover behind. Peering out from behind it i can still hear the footsteps approaching, as i scan the area ahead i still cant see him anywhere.