Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-10-2007, 01:14 PM   #1
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Library (For Beardy and the board)

I parked my motorcycle in the alley and covered it up.Tonight I wanted
To get some young college pussy and fuck it up.I went into the library to do
some shopping.There were all kinds of nice girls there.Some were to young,
others just not my type.A couple of cheerleaders giggle as they walk past
me.I know they are laughing cause they caught me checking out thier legs.
I can hear the one girl say to the other"Take a picture it will last longer creep".
But I stay calm two girls are always a problem.
Then I see her,the most beautifull girl in the place.You wouldn't know it by
looking at her because she's smart enough to hide it.Smart girls are trouble too.
Usually I would have grabbed one of those cheerleaders but this girl was alone.
I could tell she was week.She wore these geeky glasses.That covered her blue
eyes.Her brown pigtails stuffed up under a hat.But I could see right through
that hat.She was real skinny.I knew a few small taps on the face,and that skinny body would be mine.......

Last edited by slingjack; 04-11-2007 at 02:12 PM.
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 12:33 PM   #2
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I’m in my second year in the University. I´m what everybody knows as the typical bookworm. No time for fun, neither for boys. So I´m still a virgin. Just a kiss in the high school graduation ball. I usually wear clothes that make boys not to look at me.
One evening I was studying in the library as usual. I was wearing white panties and bra, a wide t-shirt, a denim jacket, jeans (of course not too tight), a hat, white socks and sport shoes. It was very late, but library don´t close at night at the exams time, so I can study as long as I want. I could see anybody around, but that man in leather clothes looking like a biker. I was tired, so I picked up my books and went up.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:04 PM   #3
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default All I have to do is wait

It's all a matter of time now so I wait.This place is going to be closing soon,
but my little angel she's gonna be opened up real wide.I feel my cock growing hard thinking about tasting that little pussy.I have to be honest I want to scare her a little first.Think Slingjack you dont want this over to fast.I'll drag her back in that alley way.
So I waited between the alley and university dr.She was alone,no boyfriend came to pick her up.She walks passed me and I grab her pull her into the alley.I cover her mouth so she cant scream and she bites me.So I play it tough
and put my knife to that bitches throat."bitches bite are you a dog or a good girl".I smack that face of hers so hard those geeky glasses fly clear across the alley."I'm a good girl" she says it so fast I know That slap musta hurt."give me your money.gimme what you got".I always love saying that because it gives them a little hope.
She starts going through her purse and I laugh, and then slap I hit her again harder.This time her purse goes flying and all her shit in it goes everywhere,and that was that I was on her all over her.Ripping at those stupid clothes of hers till I could see some tits.She was just standing there crying like a baby trying to kill the moment.I slapped her one more time,and she got the message.Now she was sort of sniffling and panting quiet like,the way I like it.
I rip away whats left of her top,and there they were ,small but so nice.
"Darling these are nothing to be ashamed of these are beautifull".I mock
her as I make a meal out of those tities occasionally biting real hard to get a reaction. she's still just sort of stunned from that last smack.So I comfort
her with a big juicy kiss on her mouth,and what do you know she kisses back.

Last edited by slingjack; 04-11-2007 at 02:07 PM.
Old 04-14-2007, 12:29 PM   #4
slingjack
Privileged Member

Default To get you to Suck!

I have to hold the knife to your throat at first.
You dont know me and the last thing you remember is being dragged into this alley.There's light shinning
down from somewhere.You look so beautiful.I dont
want to use this fucking knife anymore it's a drag.
I'm thinking I want to put it away and grab you by those pretty pigtails.

I drop the knife and grab those pigtails.You dont pick up the knife and cut off my balls.But you could.You dont even miss a beat.you just keep sucking,like some kind of sucking machine turned
to the on position.Then as if the heavens themselves
opened, to an unworthy sinner ,you speak.
"I call this my hoover maneuver and boys really
like it".I feel as though my cock is inhaled by your
throat.The mussels expanding and contracting without the gag.Then my cock is completely released
with the meticulousness on a vcr tape ejecting.
Again and again you do this,my little angel.It feels
more like cunt then cunt.I have never felt anything
as wonderfull as your mouth ever.I cum alot.Most
of it sucked down into the vacuum of your moist glorious hole.As you release my cock again , little
spirts of cum hit your cheek and tounge.I shutter
in the wake of my first mutiple orgasm ever.We
kiss hard,I can taste my own juices blending with
the taste of your tongue.
I pick up the knife, help you to your feet,then
uncover my bike that you've been leaning against
all this time."Need a ride home baby"I ask
"lets go back to your place"you reply.I crank up the engine,and give you my helmet.You through your arms around me,and hang on tight.I can tell as i'm taking you home with me that the harley's motor
feels good between your legs."they call me Slingjack"
I yell over the sound of the bike."Nancy"you answer."pleased to meet you"

Last edited by slingjack; 04-14-2007 at 12:33 PM.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:36 PM   #5
slingjack
Privileged Member

Default Around the corner and down the block.

We get around the corner from my place and I park
the bike.You resist and tell me your not done riding on the motorcycle.It's cute but I slap you across the face
and grab you hair."off the bike now"!You smile a shit eating grin you needed that.You like being told what to do,and you keep making me do it."keep walking ,up the stairs,move bitch".I push you in front of me reach down
and stick my finger in you."yeah wet as rain just like I thought come on darling it's a long weekend.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:38 PM   #6
slingjack
Privileged Member

Default I'm goimg to have to hurt you!

I throw you against the wall.You bounce off it
and I slap you hard across the face as you rebound.
That knocked a little of that smug attitude right out of you.I grab a pair of my dirty underwear from the laundry basket,and before you can say "I'll wipe this shit eating grin off my face,I promise",your eating them.I shove them in your mouth,and duct tape your
entire head.
You start kicking the floor making all sorts of noise. "cool it I have neighbors".I smack you across
the face 3 or 4 times till you calm the fuck down.
When i'm shure your calm I pick you up and throw you face down on my four post bed.You hit me in the face unexpectidly."Bitch!!!!"I react badly an hit you
more than once till your a rag doll.
Finally you start to cry.I almost feel sorry for you as I tie your arms and feet to the corners of the bed.
I begin to methodically spank your ass.Slowly at first
But soon fast enough and hard enough to get your mind off that sock in the jaw I just gave you.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:08 PM   #7
slingjack
Privileged Member

Default Now What!

I'm Hard again,I take the leather belt from around my waste and put it to some good use.I can hardly hear you scream under all that tape.(Smack)
"aw poor baby"(Whack,whack,whack)"Take it whore".I start going out
of my mind beating you.(knock knock knock knock knock!!!) "What the
fuck" I whisper "One minute!"I call out
I get to the door and it's the fucking landlady."Everything alright"
she asks."Fine June I'm just entertaining if you know what I mean."
I wink,she's a cool lady.Unfortunately I see in her eye's the reflection
of the bound girl.I play it smart and open the door wider so the girl is in full veiw.(I knew the landlady was into me and I couldn't let her leave now.I devise my plan quickly)"Her name is Nancy and she's a real freak,wanna watch!" I ask.The stupid bitch comes in,and I lock the door behind her.
"Would you like to see me put my dick in her June"
"Would I" June answers.Thats how June walker became my accomplice.
She really didn't know at first that I had basically kidnaped this girl.She didnt know till mutch later.........

Last edited by slingjack; 04-16-2007 at 11:13 PM.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:19 AM   #8
slingjack
Privileged Member

June stripped of her panties and started fingering her pussy.I pumped
Nancy good and hard,and Nancy just kept moaning.June jumps up on the bed and starts wiping her pussy drenched fingers all over Nancy's face.I couldnt
help but laugh at June for keeping things interesting.

Last edited by slingjack; 05-07-2007 at 11:21 AM.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:02 AM   #9
slingjack
Privileged Member

June rips the duct tape off Nancy's face.She pulls the drool covered
panties out of Nancy's mouth and sits on her face."Eat me whore"!Nancy
bites June's pussy."Cunt"!June starts slapping Nancy across the face
until she calms down and sticks her tounge out.Then she fucks Nancy's
tounge wile I laugh and bang away.....