Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-15-2007, 12:44 PM   #21
drmephisto

Terror has you so tightly in its grip that you don't move for fear of the razor cutting your clit. You hold your breath with each stroke of the razor to remain still. Each drag of the blade across your tender skin has you quivering inside. “Ok bitch, now for underneath,” I say as I bring your knees to you chest exposing you on the bottom. “Now this is the delicate part bitch, you have been good so far, and I don’t want to cut you so be as still as you have been I say as I begin to scrape the tender skin between your cunt and ass.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:14 PM   #22
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hold my breath as you shave my pussy. I tremble a bit, but I try not to move since the razor is in my skin. I cry a little. Then I hear you say “That’s all right: the perfect cunt”. You stand up and take a bottle. You pour the liquid on my shaved cunt. I scream for the smart. You laughed at me: “Don´t you like vodka”. You´re pouring vodka on my cunt! I scream and cry. You slap me in the face. “Shut up, bitch. The real fun is coming now”
Old 07-12-2007, 12:45 PM   #23
drmephisto

The sight of your slightly red but bare pussy sends my blood boiling and my cock is now full of rage. I slide it slowly into you, a knife at your throat to keep you silent. You bite your lip so hard that it begins to bleed as you cry in slience at your now very tender pussy is being violated again.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:07 PM   #24
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I cry silently for the horrible pain. My cunt is aching and smarting. The big cock again ramming in makes me feel the most intense pain I’ve ever felt. I bite my lip and it bleeds, but I can’t make a sound for the fear of get my throat cut. Tears flow on my face. I wish he comes soon, so this pain would end. My cunt is burning. I can´t stand it any more. I whisper “PP-Please, stop. Plea-ea-ease”.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:31 PM   #25
drmephisto

As I pump her with quick short thrust, I fell the orgasm building up in me. I fire the load inside her and keep fucking as she cries realizing that she has another load of cum inside her. I pull out of her and rub my dick around her tender shaved skin which makes her squeal. I clamp my hand on her mouth and brandish the knife again which lights up her face with terror.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:00 AM   #26
Beardy
Dark alley walker

I break down at last. I close my eyes and cry. My sighs and cries are muffled by his hand. I tremble in desperation. I wish everything finishes. I feel the cold razor of the knife in my face. I hear him shouting at me, but I can’t understand anything. I feel the pain in my cheek and how the blood flows.
I think I have a nervous breakdown. I start kicking. A fist comes to my face. Once. Twice, now stronger. I stop kicking and get calmed.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:53 AM   #27
drmephisto

My hard cock tears you apart inside as you calm down out of fear and some physical persuasion. After fucking you for over 20 minutes I am satisfied and my cum fills you again. I sit and relax as you lay broken and crying suffering physically as well as emotionally. I look around and find some of your clothes, cut you loose and order you to dress yourself. I give you a pair of your shorts and a tank top as well as undies. "Get fucking dressed and keep quiet if you want to stay alive," I say with the knife under your neck to remind you. Then I look out the window and see that it is dark.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:59 PM   #28
Beardy
Dark alley walker

I take the clothes you give me put them on. First the knickers. You’ve chosen sexy black lace ones. Then the tank top. Finally the short. I look at you: you’re brandishing the knife in front of me. I have no will. I’m just a slave to you. Both of us know it. You say: “Now put on your hi heel sandals”. I look for another ones different than those I wore this night. I take a pink pair with highest heel. Then I do as I’ve been told.
You smile as you watch me: “You’re gorgeous, girl”
Old 07-14-2007, 10:10 PM   #29
drmephisto

I take you and put a shirt on over your tanktop. I grab my sweet gorgeous girl and tie your hands behind as you plead that I not hurt you anymore.
"Just concentrate on staying alive," I respond angrily brandishing the knife in front of your terrified face. I put the knife under the shirt I have put on you and tell you that if you make a sound to anyone, I'll drive it into your ribs. I lead you to the door and after checking that all was clear lead you out onto the balcony. "Smile you cunt," I warn you as we head to the stairs leading down one flight to my waiting van.

Last edited by drmephisto; 07-14-2007 at 10:18 PM.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:50 PM   #30
Beardy
Dark alley walker

We go down the stairs and reach a van. You open the back door and push me in. With the knife in your hand you say: Now put your hands in the handcuffs and close them. I do it. Then you take the handcuffs and tie them in a chain on the roof of the van. You take a leather strap with a plastic ball in the middle and gag me with it. You go out, and slam the door. You go to the driver seat and put the engine on.
I try to look out the window but in my position it’s impossible for me to see nothing.
After a few minutes, the van seems to go through an unasphalted road. I bump inside the van. At last the engine stop.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:49 PM   #31
drmephisto

The trip is qucik from the strip to a building on the sand. I open the door to see my little captive looking at me with her terrified eyes. "It's not knowing isn't my sweet," I say as I cut her free and pull her out to stand by me. She stumbles a little in her high heels. Laughing I remark, "You know those fucking shoes are something, they represent power for women and yet like you are now, tied and helpless, they are what aid in your captivity, and humiliation, aren't they?" I say as I rub your cunt as you try to evade me. "Don't you move, I didn't give you permission to move," I say grabbing your hair. Leading you by your hair I take you into the isolated building and lead you to a room with a chair and bed. I tie your hands behind you and sit you in the chair tieing you to it by your chest and binding your feet together. "I have to take care of business, but I will be back," I say as I put a small device on the chair. "This is a little invention of mine, if you try to free yourself, you will knock it over and the inside container will shatter setting off the pea sized piece of C-4 that is inside, so sit still my sweet and don't fall asleep either, I'll only be gone for a couple of hours," I say as I leave you screaming no no NO!!!