Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-27-2007, 01:37 PM   #1
drmephisto

Default Daisy Dukes and tank tops (DrMephisto and Beardy)

One thing you can always find in Fort Lauderdale is hot babes walking the walk. They always strut their stuff as they walk the strip looking hot on th e hot sidewalk. One caught my eye one night as she wore a tight tank top and short shorts over a skimpy bikini. She wore high heeled sandles that sent all my blood to my loins. I thought that this one needed a lesson and I was more than willing to give her one. I knew the hotel that she stayed at and it seemed that enjoyed teasing rather than plesing since she always came back alone. It gave me an advantage as I just broke into her room and laid in wait for her return.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:16 PM   #2
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was spending a few days in Fort Lauderdale to relax myself. It´s a warm area, so I always was wearing light clothes. In my thirties I still have a good body, so bikinis, shorts and tank tops were the usual clothes I wore. Well, you could say it´s a sexy outfit, but I like men to watch me. Anyway, in this holidays I didnt want any relations, not even with Brad Pitt. I was alone, because I just wanted to relax and stay out of stress. My days were beach, reading and sleeping.
My hotel was in a good illuminated area of the town, so I usually came back late with no fear at all. One night I went back after midnight. I went up my room. I opened the door. When I was going to switch on the lights I suddenly felt something was wrong...
Old 02-27-2007, 02:27 PM   #3
drmephisto

I clamped my hand over her mouth and put my knife to her throat. "Do you want to stay alive?" I asjked her as I pressed the knife edge against her soft sweet neck. "Just keep quiet and do as you are told and I won't hurt you," I said to give her a false sence of security. "When I take my hand from your mouth keep quiet," I said as I loosened my grip on her. Before she could move I pulled her hands behind her and tied them. "Sit on your bed," I said as I pushed her toward it. She did keeping quiet as I tied her feet together. I was tempted to take hold of her leg and rub it but I wanted her to feel safe for the moment from the assault I planned. I then took her purse. "Good amount of cash my sweet," I said as I looke for her jewelry and found quite a nice stash. I found her ATM card. "What's the password lovely? I asked her as I held my knife to her throat.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:48 PM   #4
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was terrified because of the cold blade of the knife in my throat. I just moaned "Please, don´t hurt me, I´ll give you anything you want. The number is 4321. Please, take the money and leave me. I won´t go the police if you don´t hurt me". I looked at his face with moaning eyes trying him to have mercy on me. I was tied up both hands and feet, so I hardly could move. I was lying on the bed.
The man wrote the number and say, "Good girl. So you said I can take anything I want, didn´t you?" "Y-yes" I replied. "O.K."...
Old 02-27-2007, 02:59 PM   #5
drmephisto

I had what I wanted as far as money with her passcode. I gagged her and continued to rifle through her stuff looking for anymore valuables. I then looked down on her and said "Well I got a nice haul here, so I'll be on my way," I said watching the relief come over her face. I went into the bathroom and ran the water to wash my hands. As I came out drying my hands I looked at her and repeated what she said, "You said that I could take anything I want right?" I said throwing the towel aside and walking toward her. I sat on the bed as her relieved look gave way to one of concern and fear. I popped the button on her shorts and began to pull down her zipper. She reacted by trying to scream through her gag as I slid my hand into her pants. With my other hand I pulled my knife and held it front of her face. "Hold still and be fucking quiet!" I told her as she complied her face now welling up with tears as she began to weep.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:40 PM   #6
Beardy
Dark alley walker

I nodded my head while crying. Instead of a scream, a muffled sound came out of my mouth because of the gag. Tears were falling on my face as that man was fingering my pussy. The knife was close to my face. It let me aware that he was to hurt me seriously if I tried something to escape. So, the terror paralised me and I just couldn´t react.
The knife went down to my left shoulder. In a quick move, he cut the strap of my top. His hand came out of my pussy. Then he cut the other strap. He slowly took down the top below my tits. I looked at him nodding my hed and begging him not to go on, but I could not produce any word. He laughed at me, and say: "You´re a pretty nice slut. I´m going to have a lot of fun tonight." Then he cut the straps of my bikini too, and my tits went out. He left the kinfe aside and pinched my nipples while he said...
Old 03-04-2007, 01:43 PM   #7
drmephisto

"...fucking nice tits bitch, I am going to use these to make you nice and wet," I said pinching her nice nips. Then I pulled her Daisy Dukes down around her ankles and united her feet using the rope to tie her knees. Iturned on the radio and made her stand up. "A little nice rock and roll bitch, how about giving me a nice dance?" I said to her. Her facial expression was one of disbelief that I would humiliate her like this. I held the knife under her throat and said,"I said dance!"
Old 03-05-2007, 12:07 PM   #8
Beardy
Dark alley walker

I cried again and nodded my head, but the man laughed at me and wave the knife in front of me saying "Dance bitch or I´ll cut you in slices". I started to move, trying to follow the music. I was terrified and I only was thinking in not to be hurt. If I did what he told me I could survive this outrage.
But, since my legs were tied, I fell to the floor. Then he pulled my hair and mede me stnad up again. He clapped at the rythm of the song and said to me "Dance, bitch, dance". I shake around, crying for the humiliation and the pain. He was looking at my bouncing tits, "Nice tits, you have, whore".
When the song ended, I fell to my knees. I looked at him begging for mercy, but he said "Well, you´ve been a good girl, and I won´t hurt you unless you aren´t an obedient one. The night have just begun, slut"
Old 03-07-2007, 01:51 PM   #9
drmephisto

I cut the rope binding her legs and pick her up and throw her on the bed. She tries to roll over and get away but I stop her and hold the knife to her throat with a warning. "Try that again and you know what will happen to you," I said as I gently slid the knife across her throat as she trembled. I began to slowly pull the strings of her bikini bottom first on teh left then the right. I used the knife to pull it down to reveal her pubic hairs. "Alright now sweet ass, bring your knees to your chest and give me that nice submissive position," I said brandishing the knife.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:17 PM   #10
Beardy
Dark alley walker

I do as I´m told so I exposed my pussy to him. He got my bikini down to my ankles, together with my short. I saw how he was in front of me and I tried to kick him. He avoided the kcik and grabbed strongly my legs. Then he slapped my face and put the blade in my throat. “If you try again this I´ll make you slices, bitch”. He violently took off my top. He pulled my hair again and made me lay down on the bed. I was just wearing my sandals and still had my bikini and my short around my ankles. I cried but the gag muffled the sounds. Tears were falling through my cheeks. I was humiliated and felt so much pain.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:23 AM   #11
drmephisto

"Try that again and I'll cut you to ribbons," I say angrily as I get you back on the bed in a submissive position after removing your shorts. The bikini still had one strig tied so I pulled it slowly and watched your expression of despair as I pulled it from under your ass. "Now don't fucking move," I say as I close the knife and open my pants to reveal my throbbing hard cock. I slowly come done on you and tease you about how wet you are. That this must have excited you and how nice it will feel once I am in you. My cock head is at your opening and you turn your head away as I penetrate you. You inhale a deep breath as my throbbing bone slides deep into your body.
Old 03-23-2007, 11:57 AM   #12
Beardy
Dark alley walker

I feel your cock slide into my deep. It´s a huge one and it´s painful. I scream but the gag again muffled the sound. My throat is aching too, because of this muffled screams. My vagina is burning because of the violent ramming it’s inflicted to. I don´t know how long you´ve been ramming in, but after a while I see you bending back and sigh loudly. The semen pours inside my vagina. I cry and nod my head, but you just enjoy your orgasm.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:24 AM   #13
drmephisto

"That was so nice , but look at this mess, we need to clean it up," I say as I stare down at you. I take my knife out again, "Now bitch I am going to remove your gag and you are going to be silent otherwise this knife will slit your pretty neck'" I say as I remove the gag. You begin to plead with me as I bind your feet and sit you on the edge of the bed taking you by the hair. "Now clean up this mess on my cock, lick it clean bitch," I say grabbing your hair with the knife under your throat to insure your silence.
Old 03-26-2007, 12:01 PM   #14
Beardy
Dark alley walker

“No, please. It´s disgusting” I say. “WHAT? My imperial cock is NOT disgusting, you fucking slut!.” You say as you pull up stronger my hair. I plead you to release my hair as I cry again. I don´t dare to scream since I feel the cold blade of your knife in my throat. You say “I´ll keep pulling your fucking hair till you clean up my dick, bitch”. I stammer I´ll do it so. You pull my hair so my mouth touches your dick. You say: “Now open your bitch´s mouth and lick it up clean, whore”
I open slightly my mouth and put your dick in my lips; then you say, “Use your tongue” I suck your cock trying to clean the semen. It´s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever done, but fear makes me do it without complaining. As I do you loosen a bit my hair, but keep grabbing it. “Keep sucking, bitch. You’re doing it well.” You move to allow your dick enter completely in my mouth. I think I´ve finished and look up to you with begging eyes “Is it O.K.? May with begging eyes “Is it O.K.? May I stop sucking?” “It´s O.K., but keep on sucking, bitch”. You answer me as you rub your knife under my throat. I suck your cock again. Suddenly I realise it´s getting hard again. I can´t believe it! Your cock is erected again and you are forcing me to blowjob. I cry but you pull my hair and make my head to move back and front: Your cock is completely erected. It comes to my throat. I nearly can´t breathe. I long it gets to an end.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:51 AM   #15
drmephisto

Another load of my hot cum spurts into her mouth. "Don't stop sucking me until I tell you to bitch," I tell her as she is no doubt hoping for relief from my assault. Finally the pleasure of her sucking me is too much to bear and I make her stop. She is now a sobbing welp at my mercy. "You did fine, now you can rest while I recharge my self," I say to her as I get up. Looking in the fridge I see a surprise. "Welllll my sweet, I guess you were expecting me," I said as I pull out a beer and open it. "Now isn't this a nice way to spend the day, having a nice piece of ass fuck me and suck me and provide me with refreshment," I say with a mocking tone. She won't look at me and I can see the fear on her face as to what will be next.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:58 AM   #16
Beardy
Dark alley walker

I’m lying on the floor sobbing and coughing after the sucking. I can´t stand anymore and run to the bathroom. I lean on the water-closet and vomit. I throw out everything in my stomach. You come behind me and pull the water, so I get the face wet. I try to go back, but grab my head and push me to the closet, and pull the water again. You laugh and say “Well, you have refreshed your self. Let´s go on!” You grab my hair and take me to the sleeping room again. You open another can of beer and give it to me “Drink it up, bitch” I do as you say. It´s hard to me, but I finish at once. I can´t stop a small belch. You laugh and say “So, you´re a dirty girl”. You end your beer, squeeze the can and throw it. Then You take a third can, open it and come to me. You pour it on my tits…
Old 03-28-2007, 12:30 PM   #17
drmephisto

I suck the beer off your hot tits. You moan in humiliated pleasure as my lips please your nipples with unwanted advances. "Please stop, let me go, please," you say begging which only makes me want more of you. I roll you over on your belly. "That's a nice asshole love, nice and tight, I'll bet no man has ever explored that before," I say as I put your sweet cheeks in front of my still hard cock and line it up. "No, NOOOOO!" you scream as I put my knife under your throat. "Keep fucking quiet!"I warn you as my hard bone forces its way into your tight ass.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:56 AM   #18
Beardy
Dark alley walker

“NOOOO, PLEASE. I’m a butt virgin. Please, don’t… AAAAAGGGH”. I scream in pain. I feel a terrible pain in my ass while you ram your cock inside it. The hole is very small, so it makes you to push hard into it. You threaten me again. “Shut up, bitch. If you keep screaming, I’ll cut your fucking throat”. Tears fall trough my face as I stop screaming. I beg you to stop. You throw the knife away and grab my hips with your hands. Then you push harder and pull my hips. Your cock enters completely in my anus. I can hardly breathe for the pain. I can’t scream for the fear of being killed. I cry loosely. You set your cock out and get it into my asshole again. Now it’s easier for you to get it in. You do it so some times more, until my anus is wide enough for you to ram quicker. The pain I feel is awful. I pass out.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:13 PM   #19
drmephisto

I cum inside her ass and find that she has passed out. I tie her feet and make sure that she is tightly bound. I gag her and sit and rest and wait for her to wake up again. I look at her hot bod and think how much I am going to enjoy using her for the rest of the night. I crack open a beer and slug it down.
Old 04-13-2007, 12:00 PM   #20
Beardy
Dark alley walker

I wake up and realise that I´m tied and gagged again. I see you drinking a beer and you say, “Well, let´s go on with the fun”. I nod my head. I cry. I beg you to leave me but the gag makes that it get muffled. So you laugh at me. “Don´t bother to beg me, whore. You´re gagged and I´m gonna do what I want with you.” You pick me up and carry me to the bed again. You untie my feet just to tie them again to the bed, so my legs are wide open. Now I´m fully naked showing my raped pussy to you completely. You say: “Well, slut, I don´t like hairy cunts, so I´ll shave yours” You take a razor and put it in my pussy hair. You shave my pussy using no foam, so it smarts. I feel it burning and it becomes red.