Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-27-2007, 06:40 PM   #1
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Waitress's Case (The_Hunter & Notorious)

Today I split up with my girlfriend of 2 years cause I found out she cheated on me with not just 1 other guy, but many different guys. I'm just a tad bit bummed out. I really thought she was the one, but now I don't think I can trust another woman the same way.

My buddy Rick called me up after my split with Jen, and I told him what happened. He said that we're going to the bar tonight to drink it off. Sounds good, I'm there.

We get there and man was it packed. What is this Monday Night Football? I don't even know anymore, I don't even remember what day it is.

By 1 in the morning, I must have had at least 15 beers at that point, and godamn, there's a waitress that looks just like Jen. You fucking slut, I will show you...

"Hey John, I'm taking the trash out back, I'll be right back," I over heard her saying to one of her colleages.

So I told Rick, "dude, I gotta walk this off real quick, might puke..."

I walked out the back door by the bathrooms, and stumbled my way through to the parking lot for employees, and the dumpster.

"Hey what are you doing?" the waitress said to me.

"I.... don't feel.... so.... good....." I replied, while covering my mouth and acting like I had to puke, and stumbled towards the dumbster.

She backed up out of my way as I got close to the dumpster, and in a swift motion (as swift as a drunk guy can be) grabbed the waitress's mouth and with the other arm I grabbed her across her chest. She was fighting hard, and screaming on top of her lungs into my hand.

"You fucking cheating whore!! Was it good fucking those guys behind my back huh? Did you fuck them all at the same time huh? You fucking cheating cunt!!! I'll show you a good time alright!!" I said in her ear in a stern tone. Kind of yelling at her but not at a loud volumn.

I dragged her into my car, and as soon as I close the door, I hit her on the back of her head with my fist, and she went limp. I made sure she was still breathing.

I drove the 10 minutes route back to the house, closed the garage and pulled this waitress's limp body out of the back of the car and sat her down in a chair at the dinner table.

I grabbed some duct tape and taped her wrists behind her back, and I taped her mouth. Then I positioned her so her arms are over the back of the chair and wrapped the tape a few times around her chest. Lastly, oh, to my surprise, I just noticed that she was wearing a short school girl style skirt. Nice. Well, I went ahead and taped each of her leg to a leg of the chair she was sitting on, spreading her legs open. Since she was wearing a short skirt, I made sure to hike it up so the crotch area of her thong would be showing.

She should be waking up anytime now.
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 01:39 AM   #2
Notorious

Notorious has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to Notorious

I felt slightly dazed as I came to. The last thing I could remember was taking out the trash. My head was throbbing with a dull pulsating pain. I whimpered involuntarily as I raised my head. My vision was weak and the darkness of the room, and the throbbing pain in my head made it hard for me to focus. I struggled to lift my self but I found I was stuck to my seat. My heart began to race in my chest. I tried kicking the air in from of me, twisting my self around in my chair, but only succeed in rocking back and forth violently, the legs of the chair making a great noise on the hard wood floor, making my head hurt even worse. I heard a noise from the next room and stopped suddenly. In the silence I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. I heard footsteps, and a man’s figure appeared in the doorway.

“I was wondering when you would come to.” He said sidling over to me.

He sat down on the table in front of me and took my chin in his hand. He raised my face to his and stared down into my eyes. I reconized him as the guy who had been watching me from the bar all night. Suddenly he struck me across the face with the back of his hand, knocking my head back. The stinging pain of the blow brought tears to my eyes. He leaned down and whispered softly in my ear; “You never were anything but a whore.” At that moment I began to cry.

“I don’t understand,” I sobbed, “ what did I ever do to you?”
Notorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:11 PM   #3
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"You stupid whore," I am getting frustrated at her cries, "how was it fucking 5 guys at once at the party huh?"

No replies from her, just more cries.

"I am talking to you cunt!!" I yelled at her, and out of my frustration I back handed her the other way, "so it did happen!! I knew it!! I knew that might have been another guy, but 5? At the same party? FUCK!!!"

At this point, I am starting to see red and my hands start to shake from the adrenaline.

I can't let this slut get away with breaking my heart and cheating on me with 5 guys. I have to teach her a lesson.

I reached forward and grabbed her face with both my hands, "I was going to ask you to marry me, and this is how you repay men... alright, fine! And this is how I'm going to repay you for what you did to me."

I let go of her face and I survey the look on her face for a moment. It looks like the female version of the look on my face this morning.

"Now you know what it's like huh? Fucking bitch!" I mocked her, then I grabbed her shirt and gave it a good tuck down the middle between the V, and RIIIPPPPPP, the blouse ripped in 2 halves.

"I'll show you what I can be like if you just want to be ravished by 5 guys at once!!"
Old 07-01-2007, 11:51 PM   #4
Notorious

His hands are shaking now. I can see the veins in his temples throbbing. His breath has become labored with all the shouting. He takes a deep breath, and raises him self from the table, and walks away from me, stopping to the stared out the large picture view window. He pulls a pack of cigarettes out of his front pock. I watch him light his cigarette in the reflective black glass of the window. He’s a tall, broad shouldered man in his early to mid twenties but his naturally attractive features are contorted as if in some deep agony. I can feel blood running down my neck from my ear. I twist uncomfortably in my seat as he turns to face me. He walks over to me and looks down at the lit cigarette still in his hand. He grabs the front of my torn blouse with his other hand.

“Tell me you love me,” he demands.

I stare back at him in disbelieve and fear.

“Tell me you love me!” he says again more loudly.

“I-I love… you.” I stammer.

“LYING BITCH!!!” he yells and press the lit cigarette into the exposed flesh of my chest.

I let out a scream as the burning paper sears the tender flesh of my breast. I hope someone can hear me.

“You never really meant that,” he yells. “I stood by you for two years, through all that shit with your family, and losing your job. And you never once gave a shit about me.”

“I-I…I”

“You what?” he shouts pulling my head back by my long blond hair, forcing me to look him in the eyes. My mascara has made long dark streaks down my face. “You what!” he demands again but I can’t say anything I just begin to sob uncontrollably. He lets go of my hair and my head falls to my chest. For a moment I can’t stop crying and then I feel him slip hind hand between my legs and sudden fear grippes me.

“No…please…don’t…”

“Shut up,” he snaps at me. “I’m going to finally do what I want with you.”
Old 07-02-2007, 01:53 AM   #5
The_Hunter

"I am going to show you that, I, can do to you what 5 wannabe 'men' can do to you" I told her in a low and mean voice, while I start to rub her pussy from outside her panties.

Tears are now pouring from her eyes, as she whimpers into her gag.

While her reaction is fueling my fire, I am a bit upset and taken back by it as well. Why is Jen not liking my hand on her pussy? I have fucked her numerous times, and although I am being a bit rough with her, what is her fucking deal?

"Oh what the fuck? You never cried when we used to go at it, even when we had rough sex" I questioned her, "tell me what you're crying for."

So I ripped the tape from her mouth, and as soon as I ripped it she shrieked in pain as the glue pulls on her skin, leaving a deep red mark where the tape was.

"What the fuck is your deal bitch?" I demanded an answer from her.

"Please...... don't..... do this.... to me...." she sobbed heavily between words.

"What? So you really don't think I can give you what 5 guys can give you at the same time? Oh fucking a, bitch, I will show you" I replied, furious now.

I grab her panties in the middle and yank up so the fabric would tighten right up into her pussy.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! It hurts!! It hurts!!! owwwwwwww!! Please stop it please stop it!!!!" she cried out loud while thrashing her head around in pain.

"Oh I ain't done yet Jen," I said, and with the other hand, I pulled her tits out from behind her bra, and grabbed one nipple and pinched it and pulled it back as far as it will go.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!! OH GOD IT HURTS!!!!!! STOP PLEASE!! STOP IT!!!!" she's panicking now and screaming even louder.

I hold my hands' position for another minute before I let go, and as soon as I did, Jen's screaming stops, and turns into a heavy, rhythmic panting, as she grasps for air.

"Oh don't get too comfy Jen, I got plenty more where that came from you fucking cheating slut," satisfied by her reaction, I pull out another ciggarette and light it, while I enjoy her in her pain filled state.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:48 PM   #6
Notorious

I sat there regarding me, his hands in his jean pockets, the lit cigarette daggling from his mouth, which twisted upwards at the edges in a malicious grin. I couldn’t look him in the face. The pain and the humiliation of my predicament began to over whelm me, and I began to cry again. My distress seemed to excite my kidnapper, as I began to sob quietly to myself he slid his hand up along the inside of my thigh.

“No…please,” I whispered, “please don’t.”

He drew his hand away.

“Enough games,” he hissed, pulling my chair closer to him, he swung his right leg around so that I was positioned in my bound state directly between his legs. He took my chin in his hand again and forced me to look him in the eyes. Out of the corner of my eye I saw his other move toward his belt. In the deathly silence I hear him undo himself. He didn’t say a word, he just stared back fixedly into my eyes. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. I whimpered pitifully as heard him unzip his fly. Suddenly he grabbed hold of my hair and forced my head into his lap violently.

[Sorry it’s taken me so long to reply! My connection is down at home so I’ve been using the computer lab at school, I think the librarians would send me to a shrink if they saw this shit.]
Old 08-08-2007, 11:48 AM   #7
The_Hunter

I pulled her head towards my dick, and I thrusted it into her mouth, which triggered her gag reflex. She started choking and coughing, which didn't make it the most pleasurable experience.

I pulled her head back and yelled "what the fuck? You can suck 5 dicks at the same time and you can't even suck mine?!" I thought about it for a second, "maybe that's a compliment then, guess I got the biggest dick out of everyone you've fucked thus far in your life huh?"

Satisfied by that thought, I let her finish her coughing frenzy. Rather turned on by the situation now, I decided to free her of her top to see those lovely tits of Jen's.

I went to the kitchen counter and grabbed a knife, and I walked back to where Jen was.

"Don't move or I'll end up cutting you, and neither of us wants that," I told her.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:23 PM   #8
Notorious

I nodded, tears running down my face, spit dripping from my chin. He slipped the knife under my blouse, slicing it up the middle. He pulled what was left of my blouse roughly down around my shoulders. He reached his hand out and ran his rough fingers over my soft round breasts. He toyed with my bra for a moment, and then slide the knife up close to my skin, I gasped at the feel of old steal and the blade cut into my tender flesh. Free of there constrains my large pale breasts fell forward into his waiting hands, a thin trail of blood run it’s way down my exposed chest. I glared reproachfully up at him and he smiled back at me. He leaned down and ran his tongue up between my breasts, licking up the blood. I tried to twist away and he pressed the blade of the knife up against my throat threateningly.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:51 PM   #9
The_Hunter

"Don't squirm like that, you may get hurt. And neither of us wants that now, do we?" I told her calmly.

She glared at me with those red, puffy eyes, tears still streaming down her mascara covered cheeks.

I moved the blade slowly down her chest, snaking it around in circular motions, then I slowly made my way towards her left breast, and ended up at her left nipple. I played with her nipple with the knife, and I can see her shaking by the occasional bounce on her breasts. In no time, her nipple stood erect for attention.

I repeated the same drill on her right breast and nipple, bring her nipple to a pencil eraser look.

"So you're craving my cock again already? You ARE a slut!" I teased her. "Well, I guess the only way to treat a slut is by putting a cock in her mouth."

With that, I grabbed the back of her head with one hand, and with the other I forced her mouth open. "Open wide, cause here it comes."

I could feel her warm, wet tongue glide underneath the head of my cock, then to the shaft. I face fucked her for a minute or so, then I pulled her head back for a breather. Saliva was drooling down her chin and onto her chest, which slowly trailed down her silky smooth, flat stomach. She coughed and panted for her breath, while a string of pre-cum and saliva mixture draped from the shaft of my cock to her chin.

"So far so good, but that's not enough. You're gonna take the whole thing bitch!" I yelled.

"No............. ple......ase............. I can't................. no more........... please......." she was barely able to even mutter those words in between her panting and coughing.

"SHUT UP BITCH!!" I yelled.

I then grabbed her head and proceeded to ram my cock into her mouth again, this time not stopping while only half my cock is in her mouth. I can feel her resisting me as I pushed her head further and further into my lap, but her position and weakened physical state is no match for me.

She started choking as the head of my dick hit her gag reflex, but I kept on pushing and pushing. Eventually, I started to feel her lips on the base of my cock. By this time saliva was pouring out through the corners of her mouth, and to my surprise, she started to move her tongue forward to relieve herself of the amount of saliva that was in her mouth. As she did that, however, she was essentially licking my sac, which felt even better than just having my cock in her throat.

I kept her in that state for probably 15 seconds, then I slowly pulled her head back. As I withdrew my dick from her mouth, saliva came pouring out of her mouth again, as she gasped for air in between coughs. There is now saliva all over her, coating her chest, her tits, her nipples, her stomach, even her legs.

"Ready or not, here I come!!" I smiled as I grabbed her head again.

"Please........ I beg... of you.... I can't........... I can't...." she pleaded with me, but I did not let her finish her sentence. I grabbed her head and pulled her upper body forward as far as her bound arms from behind the chair will let her, and thrusted my cock into her mouth.

"Since you've gotten over the initial deepthroating thrill, let's go a step further and deepthroat fuck you. How's that sound?" I grinned from ear to ear as I started thrusting into her mouth harder, and deeper.

With each thrust, I got more and more of my cock into her mouth, and with each thrust, she learned to open up her mouth, relax her jaws and just stick her tongue out open up her throat more for her impalement. A few more thrusts, and I can feel her tongue on my balls again, and the fight has finally left her. She sat there completely still, crying occasionally with my cock in her mouth.

By this time, I was near climax, and as I felt my nuts tighten, I pushed myself as far as I can into her mouth and blasted her throat full of my cum. Having not had anything for over a month, as Jen and I hadn't done anything since the party a month ago, my balls were ready to give her their all. I think this was perhaps the most I have came, as I just kept shooting my load into her mouth, over and over again. I'm sure that warm, slimy tongue on my balls had a lot to do with it.

She tried to swallow as much as she could so she didn't suffocate or choke on my cum, but I was shooting faster and more than she can swallow, and she ends up choking on my cum. I can see my cum drip out from the corners of her mouth and out through the tip of her tongue, which is now definitely tickling my balls now as each cough she made would generate a reaction from her tongue that just made me kept shooting my load.

Eventually, I was done shooting my load, but I kept my cock in her mouth to her torment. As I started to get soft, I pulled her head back and withdrew my cock from her mouth. She draped her head to one side and spit out the remaining cum that was in there, which ended up like a river down her chin and onto her right breast and nipple, coating it in my semen.

Her panting slowed down to a heavy breathing, with the number of coughs diminishing by the seconds as she slowly recovers from getting her mouth and throat raped roughly.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:01 PM   #10
daking

daking has initial reputation

cool story, i liked it
daking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:33 AM   #11
The_Hunter

I ain't done yet, hopefully Notorious isn't either
Old 09-10-2007, 11:15 PM   #12
Notorious

There is a deathly silence in the room. He pulled his pants up and zipped his fly. He reached out and ran his fingers through my long blond hair affectionately. I was too exhausted from my earlier violation to rebuke him.
“You’re so cute when you’re helpless.”
He leaned forward and kissed me on the top of my head. He got up and walked to the kitchen, he came back in a moment with another beer. He sat down in the chair across from me. I sat there breathing shallowly into the void between us. “This is a sick game,” I thought to my self, as I looked up at him furtively from under my long pale lashes. Waiting quietly, submissively for him to make his next move.