Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-04-2007, 06:00 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default It started raining(One victim needed)

The weather man had warned of flash floods in the afternoon and it was starting to come down hard. I put my windshield wipers on high and then I notice her walking on the side of the road alone. She didn’t even have an umbrella and was getting soaked. I pulled my car over to the side and rolled down the passenger window a bit and said, “Miss, can I give you a ride or call someone for you?”
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 11:18 AM   #2
Cute_Abbie

Cute_Abbie has initial reputation

The rain had already plastered Jenny's white top to her body, and her knee-length skirt was almost as bad. At the sound of a car pulling up behind her, her heart leapt in relief and she turned to it with happiness filling her clear blue eyes.

"I'd really appreciate a ride," she replied to his question, pulling wet strands of blonde hair out of her face. "I've already phoned everyone I know, and no-one's available."
Cute_Abbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 11:41 AM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I can't believe my good fortune when I get my first close look at her as she open the door and sits down in my car. She's completely soaked and I can't help but notice the outline of her nipples on her white blouse. I turn to her and say, "No problem glad to help. I wish I had a towel or something to give you, your really soaked. Where can I give you a lift too? Oh and by the way my name is Jack."
Old 08-05-2007, 01:16 PM   #4
Cute_Abbie

Jenny opened the door and gratefully sat down inside in the back seat, trying not to soak too much of the interior. "I'm Jenny," she introduced herself, smiling at him in the rear view mirror. "If you could just take me into town, I'll tell you where to go from there."

Fastening her seatbelt, the young blonde noticed with a blush that her nipples were visible through the soaked white material of her shirt. With a sqeak, she tried to cross her arms in a natural-looking way and cover them.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:08 PM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I turn my head and look into her pretty blue eyes and smile, "Nice to meet you Jenny. I wasn't planning on driving all the way into town but it won't be a problem. I'll just need to make a quick stop first."

I put the car into gear and start driving and make a right turn onto Green Trail Road. I know the perfect place to take her, nice and secluded. "Tell me a little about yourself Jenny."
Old 08-05-2007, 05:34 PM   #6
Cute_Abbie

Jenny smiled and nodded as the man told her that he needed to make a stop. She was sort of imposing on him, after all.

"I'm a student," she replied to his question. "I'm studying business and economics at college right now. How about you?"
Old 08-05-2007, 05:42 PM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"I graduated a couple of years ago with my MBA and now I'm a partner in a couple of start-ups.", I answered.

The rain stated coming down a bit harder and as we drove over a low water crossing you could see the water coming close to the road.

"It's getting real bad out there. I hope it stops soon. We should be at the cabin in about 10 minutes. If you don't mind me asking, what were you doing walking alone on side of the road."
Old 08-06-2007, 07:21 PM   #8
Cute_Abbie

"Oh, I was just over at my grandparents' place," she replied, with a slight shiver. "I decided to walk back into town, but I didn't figure that this storm would come out of nowhere. I'm really glad that you turned up, Jack, or I would have ended up... Well, not a great deal wetter."
Old 08-06-2007, 07:30 PM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

After about ten minutes I come to the turn to drive up to my cabin. The cabin is located in the woods up a private dirt road. Up until this moment I wasn't really sure what I was going to do to the sweat young thing in my back seat, but she was so naive and beautiful I knew what had to be done. I turn and look at the hot innocent thing. She's trying to cover her breasts so I can't see her rain soaked nipples and she's shivering. "Jenny this is my cabin, and I only planned to run in and get my laptop but with all this rain I'm afraid Green Trail Road will be closed until it stops. Your welcome to wait inside with me."
Old 08-06-2007, 07:56 PM   #10
Cute_Abbie

Jenny glanced out of the car at the nearby treetops, as if she could spot the road from the car, but nonetheless she was forced to agree with the man.

"Yeah, you're probably right," she said, undoing her seatbelt. "Thanks for the offer."
Old 08-06-2007, 08:26 PM   #11
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I walked around the car and open her door so she could walk next to me under my umbrella. I purposely brushed myself next to her backside, wondering if she noticed. I let her in the cabin locking the door behind us and motioned for her to sit down on the sofa. I said, "Jenny can I get you something to drink, perhaps something hot or say a glass of wine."
Old 08-07-2007, 10:55 AM   #12
Cute_Abbie

Jenny got under the umbrella gratefully, smiling at the sight of the cabin and the shelter it promised. She felt his body brush against her butt, but didn't try to pull away for fear of leaving the shelter of the umbrella.

"I wouldn't mind a coffee," she replied to his question, once they were inside. She was standing in the foyer nervously, not wanting to drip inside the cabin.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:04 AM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I go into the bathroom, get a towel, and toss it to Jenny. "Jenny please sit down and make yourself comfortable while I make you some coffee. You know a georgeous girl like yourself shouldn't be walking alone like that. Next time you should have your boyfriend give you a lift." I walk to the kitchen and make some coffee, adding a little something to relax her.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:47 PM   #14
Cute_Abbie

Jenny gratefully accepted the towel, beginning to rub at her hair. She felt a little admonished by what he had said, knowing full well that she was at risk walking out alone like that. At least this helpful guy had given her a lift, instead of some weirdo.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:04 PM   #15
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I finished making the coffee, walked back into the living room handed Jenny the cup of coffee and sat down right next to her. "I hope its okay, I'm not much of a coffee drinker myself. Is there anything else that I can get you?"

I can't help but stare at her legs slightly shivering and covered by only her short skirt.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:23 PM   #16
Cute_Abbie

"No, this is really fine,"replied the blonde, before taking a large gulp of the coffee to warm her. "You've done enough for me already. I really don't know how I'm going to repay you," she murmured, drinking more of the coffee to hide her embarrassment.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:50 PM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I sat down on the couch next to Jenny but not but left some room between us so she wouldn't be too defensive. Looking at her in the rain soaked clothes was getting me so hot, especially looking at the outline of her nipples through her blouse. I said, "Jenny you must be so uncomfortable in those wet clothes, I could lend you a robe and throw them in the dryer for you."