Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-20-2006, 01:16 PM   #1
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Role-Play Safety.

I know weaps are, occasionally, used in role-playing, and while I wouldn’t deign to tell someone HOW to play, I might suggest that holding a gun, even a toy one, to you spouse’s head might leave a cop with the wrong impression.

¡FEAR NO MORE! There is an option, not generally well-known outside law enforcement and militry circles, for weaps look-alikes that any cop will recognize at a glance, and instantly know there is no danger. Redguns© are used by law enforcement for training purposes, as weaps simulators. The instructor uses the Redgun©, rather than a real gun, to “attack” students/fellow officers. Also, knives, Tazers©, rifles/sub-machineguns, even radios and flashlights are available. (It’s too bad I don’t own the company, with how much I’ve advertised for them I’d be a damned millionaire by now.)

I MOST URGENTLY recommend against purchasing a Bluegun©; They can be mistaken, especially in the dark, for a REAL guns/knives. Also, DO NOT RE-PAINT THEM; Firstly, this may be illegal where you are, and secondly, it defeats the purpose of the Redguns; Safety and EASY RECOGNITION by police.

¿Mods, can we get a stickie on this thread?
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 02:09 PM   #2
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Me thinks this borders spamming
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 05:12 AM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's well over the border of completely useless! And Andy this thread has about as much chance of being stuck as a snowcone in hell!
Old 12-22-2006, 06:30 AM   #4
clan_hunter

This stuff reminds me of the dribble that use to come out of Gals mouth, sort of leaves you feeling... wtf and having to re-read it for some sense to be made of it.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 12-22-2006 at 06:32 AM.
Old 12-22-2006, 06:36 AM   #5
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Mybe I was a bit wague... I'm pretty sure this is spamming!
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 07:14 AM   #6
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
Mybe I was a bit wague... I'm pretty sure this is spamming!

Would tend to agree with you thought Andy is a member and Gals thoughts/posts were just as abstract/off topic and could have been considered spamming.

How we decide the difference btw a link to a pharmaceutical website or loan company and this sort of post i dont know?
Old 12-22-2006, 09:31 AM   #7
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

I agree with clan.
Either we allow members (esp. Gal and all of its personae) to post completely useless posts or we don't. But it has to go for everyone.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:46 PM   #8
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

UHH???? Sorry I know all you people are much smarter than me but hows about if a thread doesnt make sense just Delete it then??

Oh yes and that would include any stupid ass posts of my own as well! Thanks for listening to this silly girl!!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 01:01 AM   #9
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Actually, it’s a public safety announcement.
My most important reference.
There are others, but this was the only one I could quickly find that resulted in a DEATH. One in particular was about a guy in a Star Wars costume who was shot AND KILLED by a cop outside a convention because the cop mistook the Stormtrooper pistol for a real one.
I point of fact, I wanted to include a link to “a” source for them but was shot down.

For those of you familiar with the “Bedroom Bondage” website, Lorelei had an essay based on a 20-questions with an SFDP officer. One of his comments was “Do not use a weapon. If you do, a police officer seeing that will react only to the weapon. He will not care nor understand it’s fake until AFTER he has it, and by then you might be dead.”
Ok, that’s not verbatim. (For an article I read over a year ago, I think I did pretty good.) But cops USE Redguns© for training, so they would recognize the difference, in a glance, between a Redgun© and a real gun (but don’t use anything EXCEPT a Redgun©, because they may not be familiar with that or, especially in the dark, they may get confused- That’s why I say don’t paint them either).

But I have to give y’all credit- You FINALLY pissed me off. Maybe that was what y’all were missing…

This thread needs a stickie (and a through cleaning) even more so now…
Old 12-30-2006, 09:44 AM   #10
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Em, wouldn't roleplaying take place in the bedroom, of a house? So the cop is inside watching?

And using any weapon for roleplay in public would give any person the wrong impression, never mind authorities.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 11:09 PM   #11
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Things happen. Better safe than sorry.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:07 PM   #12
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

I hate to drag an ancient post out, but since Vivienne already tagged it what the heck.

The red-tip guns are a good idea, but the safest thing to to is follow the orders of law enforcement officers *explicitly*, and for God's sake don't accidentally point a toy gun at them. I barely escaped being improperly ventilated long before the toys had red tips. I froze when they told me to, and carefully put it on the ground when they said to do so. If they'd have said "squeal like a dolphin" I'd have done that too.

The cops in Arizona killed a 16 year old kid with a toy gun 'cos he wouldn't listen. Deplorable, but their first reaction if it's dark and you have a weapon is to protect their own lives. It's too hot to wear body armor on patrol, so you can't really fault them for that.