Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-14-2007, 01:46 AM   #61
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

Kim was being held down on her back on the floor of the shack by her arms, one on each arm, while another held her legs still. The head leader was running his hands down her body roughly before he started undressing to sit on her stomach so stop her continuing struggles, even though two guys held her arms. She was a wildcat, this one, and he knew it. He was roughly pincking and pulling on her nipples as Kim cried out in pain and arched her back slightly. The guy at her feet was getting quite a view and couldnt help but reach up to pinck her pussy hard as Kim cried out again.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:54 AM   #62
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

The music was crap, some slow love shit. Fuck it, I'm not going to sit out here and sulk about being rejected by some little slut. I walked back into the shack and saw three of my friends holding her down while Chris and his damaged dick was between her legs about to enter her. I said, "Chris, while you were gone and I was fucking her, she said you were a big pussy and not man enough to take her." I could see the anger on his face as he jammed his cock inside of her causeing them both a great amount of pain. I turned to Kim and said, "Let's see how much fight you have left in you after these boys each have their turn."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:59 AM   #63
Rosie
Privileged Member

Kim shivered in more fear when he entered the room again and when he told Chris that lie she opened her mouth to deny it but was too late and instead she let out a scream of pain as she was forcefully entered and she struggled against the men holding her to no use. She was in so much pain all over, her stomach her arms, her pussy and her scalp all hurt but she continued to struggle, slowly loosing strength.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:06 AM   #64
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

Chris continued to fuck her as hard as he could despite to obvious pain to his dick. After a few minute he took out his cock and came all over her face. He said, "This bitch, isn't good enough to be the mother of my kids." He spat on her face and said, "Next." Charlie let go of her right arm and said, "My turn." No one was going to argue, Charlie was six foot five and weighted at least two fifty. He took out his huge black dick and positioned it near her pussy. I said, "When I told this slut that you boys were coming, she said please no blacks, they're so fucking dirty."
Old 08-14-2007, 02:15 AM   #65
Rosie
Privileged Member

Kim continued to groan in pain as Chris fucked her hard and let out a small sigh of relief when he stopped but only to gag when he cummed all over her face and then spit on her. She shook her head but made sure so keep her mouth closed, she didnt want to actually taste the stuff. When one of her arms was let go of Kim swung around her arm to punch the guy holding her other arm as hard in the face as she could, still trying to get free. She kiched her legs as she say who was next and how large he was, knowing he was going to be huge and hurt her worse then anyone so far. At his next words Kim shook her head in denial as she screamed full of fear "No! I swear I didnt say that. Please dont, you are so huge you would hurt be, make me bleed. Please dont." Her arm was still free she she twisted her upper body as much as she could and swung some punches at the guy holding her other arm before aiming for the groin of the guy sitting on her so that he would get off. She was still kicking her feet and throwing a proper tantrum of a screaming, kicking, hitting fit as she tried to get everyone to get of her and let her go.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:23 AM   #66
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I said, "See Charlie how she starts fighting when the black guy gets on her." Charlie laid flat on her with his huge body and force his enormous cock inside of Kim and started to fuck her hard. He said, "White Bitch, so don't think I'm good enough for you, well I don't fucking care." He continue and withdrew his cock and said, "Open her fucking jaws, I want her to taste my black cum." Chris was happy to help and grabbed her chin and nose and pulled her mouth wide open. Charlie started to ejackulate over her face, some of the cum dripping into her mouth. Miguel let go of her legs and said, "I'm next, turn her over."
Old 08-14-2007, 02:34 AM   #67
Rosie
Privileged Member

Before Charlie started to lay on her she beat his chest with her breifly freed arms before the remaning guys could pin her down again, rough enough to make her scream. But not as loud as she did when Charlie's enormus cock filled her anr ripped her apart. She was screaming "No dont, please stop! Please stop!" the whole time he was ripping her apart, the blood noy letting him move easier insider her. She threw her head back and forth in pain until he removed himself from her. Then she clamped her jaws as tight as she could but it was no use as the wrenched her mouth open and he came all over. She kept twisting her head and body as much as she could and turned her head to the side so spit out several times to get the taste of cum out of her mouth. At the next guys words she freaked out again. When her feet were let go of she kicked out an managed to connect her foot with Miguel's jaw in a hard kick. She was not going to get turned over with out a fight! Kim kicked out not letting anyone near her feet while she twisted her body this way and that. Years of dancing lessons had made her very flexible.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:44 AM   #68
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She gave Miguel a nice kick to the face, he was screaming loud and I think she may have broken his jaw. He would be in no condition to fuck her, too bad. Charlie finally got control of her using his size to force her over onto her stomach. I bent down and grabbed one her arms, Chris held the other. Steve got up and said, "Man this girl's had enough, we should let her go." I replied, "Jesus Steve, Chris told me you were a fag I guess he right." Steve said, "Fuck you, just hold her still I don't want the bitch sending me to the hospital." Charlie spread Kims legs wide and Steve got into postion to enter her ass but he couldn't get his dick hard. Charlie brushed him to the side and said, "Get out of my way, and I'll show you how a black man fuck a white women in the ass." I put my mouth close to Kim's ear and said, "Are you happy with your choice." Then I saw Charlie force himself into her backside.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:52 AM   #69
Rosie
Privileged Member

As she was forcefully flipped over by Charlie she kept up her screaming and pleading, knowing she would be horse in the morning, if not before. As Her arms were gotten control of she listened to the words and almost relaxed in relief but didnt, knowing it was too good to be true that she would be let go. As her legs were forced open she tried to kick out again but couldnt manage to hit anything but air. Struggling and wiggling in the grasp of all the guys but nothing came. She continued her movements, knowing she would barely be able to get out of bed in the morning, if she ever got home, that is. When she felt one person brushed out of the way and heard who was going to go next she did the only thing she could think of with her arms held down and flattened herself to the floor so Charlie would not be able to enter her.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:04 AM   #70
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

A first Charile struggled to enter her backside, but then he simply lifted her hips into position and rammed himself inside of her. I felt her hand squeeze mine as Charile started to fuck her ass. He continued to pump her hard and with a giant thrust he moaned as he came inside of her ass. He got up and I saw the blood dripping from her backside. I said, "That's enough boys, get the hose and clean her up." I put my face near hear so she'd be sure to hear me clearly, "Kim, don't even think about going to the cops. First, when we finish editing this tape it'll look like you asked for a gang bang. Secondly, once people hear how you dressed they'll say you asked for it. Finally, you know how this administration brushes away these rape allegations." I watched as the boys got the hose a cleaned her off. I took off my shirt and threw it near hear along with her skirt. I started walking out the door and turned around and tossed her I-pod next to her and said, "Kim, maybe I'll see you around campus."
Old 08-14-2007, 03:17 AM   #71
Rosie
Privileged Member

Kim screamed louder then ever before when the bick black cock entered her virgin ass and tore her up. She was shaking and not fighting any longer only wishing it would end when suddenly it did. Gasping in relief Kim barely heard what was going on around her as she just collapsed on the floor, pain filled and bleeding. She did lift her head and said shocked "I said no tape!" but she knew she would be trlling people this. People would surely as because of how beaten up she looked. She held the shirt to her after she got hosed down and looked glaring at him as she shook on the floor. At his parting comment all she could manage was "Like Hell you will!" before she was alone and shaking on the floor, clutching the shirt to her.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:47 AM   #72
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

So it's over? Lol no one else joined in??