Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-13-2007, 04:34 PM   #1
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Raver Rape (Goodboy)

Tonight is a special night.

Today was my nineteenth birthday, and to celebrate, my older sister Tawny is taking me to a party--a very special party.

A rave. My first.

Tawny (Who's twenty-three) has been going to them for about two years now--her friends turned her on to them--and she insists that with careful planning and orchestration this will all go off without a hitch. I trust her.

In getting ready for tonight I went through about every single outfit in my closet, seeking just the perfect thing. Tawny says that 'loose, light-colored and breathable' is the general rule, so my simple white babydoll Tshirt and blue denim minishirt should do. White flat tennis shoes for my feet--they're more comfortable for dancing in that heels. My shoulder-length red curls I comb into a reasonable domesticity, tie back with a white ribbon, and spray into submission. Not too much makeup---just a little eyeliner and mascara for my gray eyes. No jewelry--Tawny says it gets lost too easily.

"Whitney!!"

My sister calls from down the hall, and I poke my head out to see what she wants. She looks really pretty in her white spaghetti-strap dress--I like the short ruffly skirt. She smiles at me.

"Ready to go?"

I nod eagerly, and we grab our purses and head out to the car.

The rave is being held in a warehouse downtown--not the best neighborhood for two women to be alone in at night. We reach the site unmolested, though, and Whitney grabs my hand and leads me inside. The interior is dark, pierced through with pulsing strobe lights and lazers in various colors. Glowsticks can be seen here and there, lighting up a small area with pale neon. My heart begins to thud along with the pounding techno beat pouring out of huge speakers along the walls. Large fans can be heard humming somewhere nearby, sending occasional cool currents wafting past. On one end of the room--well apart from the music and chaos--a folding table is set up. A boy about my age sits behind it, watching the dancers with quiet amusement. Tawny leads me to his table.

"Erik, this is my little sis Whitney. You gonna take care of her for me tonight?"

Erik smiles, displaying brilliantly-white teeth, and nods.

"Sure thing babes. "

He turns to address me.

"So, this's your first rave, huh? What do you think so far?"

Smiling shyly--I happen to know I'm cutest when I'm coy--I respond,

"It's...louder than I expected. "

Erik laughs heartily.

"Trust me, babe, by the end of the night you won't even hear the music!!"

Reaching under his table he produces a few small vitamin-shaped tablets in a grayish color, and a bottle of water. Cold--he must have a cooler of ice under there.

"Try that, sweetheart. It'll make things more fun."

I shyly take the pill from him, swallowing it with the water. Tawny suddenly appears beside me, and hands me a glowstick she'd evidently slipped off to buy.

"Here. Play with this while the X takes hold. Shouldn't be long."

Her eyes are oddly glazed--has she had a pill already? I'm about to ask her, but she vanishes into a sea of gyrating bodies. shrugging, I do as she suggested and swing the glowstick back and forth. I can't help being entranced by the ghost-trail of neon left behind in its path as it moves. I start twirling to follow it, and soon I realize I'm moving right along with the music. Hey, this song isn't half-bad!! In fact the more I hear it, the more I'm starting to like it. After a while I'm starting to like everything!

I've never felt so alive, so blissfully and wonderfully in tune with everyone around me. I could read their minds easy, if I wanted to--but that would mean I'd have to stop dancing, which is no fun at all. Between the music and the lights and this heart-pounding euphoria, I'm having the time of my life. A feeling this wonderful simply demands to be shared with someone, so I begin searching around. Everyone else seems more-or-less paired off, though. Ah, but then a guy around my age catches my eye--slightly taller than me, maybe around 5'9 or so, seemingly well-built beneath his simple white T-shirt and blue jeans, black hair cut short, and as I see upon closer inspection, simply stunning long-lashed blue eyes. I mentally dub him 'Angel'; my late more would have said he had angel eyes if she'd been there. Sashaying my way up to him I give a sexy little smile and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Hey there, handsome. You feelin' as good as I am?"
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 05:34 AM   #2
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

I have just turned eighteen, but am already quite experienced in dealing with common girls. I generally don't take long to take control of the average girl, owing to her weak character, and I love doing it.

This is not my first rave party, but I have my own style in these rave parties. I do not rave at all, but only hang around looking cool, and soon some girl or the other falls for my eyes.

Sure enough, things are the same today. I haven't been there for ten minutes, apparently a confused newbie, when up comes this pretty looking girl, and puts her arm around my neck.

I turn to look at her eyes. I feel a shiver go down her.

"Hello!" I reply warmly. "Yeah of course! I was looking for a partner for the evening, and looks like I've found one." The look in her eyes ensure that she is bound to me for the evening .

I put my arms around her neck too, and start rubbing her neck gently.

(NOTE: from the next post on, switch to first person)
Old 04-15-2007, 04:55 PM   #3
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

((....Please tell me the bit about 'weak character' and all that shit is all in-character. And I AM writing in first-person. Unless you meant third. "He, she, it," etc, is third person.))

I smile at your ready response to my advances, reaching up to run my fingers through your hair.

"Mmmm, you smell good," I purr, leaning forward to breathe in the bouquet of your sweat and cheap cologne. My chest is essentially crushed against yours--whoops, I forgot I'm not wearing a bra. I keep moving along with the music, my hips begining to grind into yours as the X sinks further in.
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 05-24-2007, 02:14 AM   #4
goodboy
Privileged Member

(I meant second actually.)

"Let's have a dance, girl".

During the dance, I win you over with methodical touches. Over the next quarter of an hour, besides the constant caresses on your neck, waist and arms, I touch your breasts six times, twice actually squeezing them, and fondle you bottoms three times. You are conscious of each touch, but never protest, instead feeling more at ease with each successive ones. Then when I deliberately put my hand between your legs and draw no protest, I know that the job has been well done. You have never experienced this before, and what with the loud music and the X, you have come fully under my control.

"Let's slip away to some antechamber for a spot of privacy, baby. I am tired of the music and the dancing," I say above the music, in my special magical voice, and begin leading you away by the hand. This is goind to be fun.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:52 PM   #5
Sheba
Privileged Member

((Ah, right, so sorry.))

I blink stupidly at being called 'girl'--never heard that before!--though I have to admit I'm melting at your touch. I'm like a cat; I love being petted and at this point it doesn't matter where. I like this contact; it brings a warm and welcoming sense of closeness. We are friends, good friends, maybe more before the night is up. Thus your unexpected touch against my denim-covered crotch garners not disgust but arousal. Mmmm, I'm already throbbing there--the X has heated me up all over, and I'm more than ready for a little skin-to-skin contact. I grin like a Chesire cat as you lead me away into the dark room off the main one. It is separated by a thick curtain; inside soft cushions, mats and jackets--and other clothes--line the floor. Another fan is mounted to the ceiling, whirring away industriously and keeping us cool. Someone has left a nearly-full bottle of water sitting in the corner, and I snatch it up and slam half of it, then look at you with hooded eyes.

"God you're gorgeous..."
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 05-25-2007, 10:29 PM   #6
goodboy
Privileged Member

"Thanks. Ah. That's much better."

I went round you slowly, my hands on your neck, my face very close to you, my left hand rubbing your neck ceaselessly. I begin feeling the heat. "Stay calm, dude," I tell myself, "it's important to stay calm." As my face comes round to face yours, you expect a kiss, but I bring up my free hand instead and touch my fingers below your right eye, slowly sliding it down. It travels down your chin, down your throat, down the front of your T-shirt. As I did so, my hand other hand slowly slid down your back in a soft caress. Finally both stopped near your waist.

"Now, if you don't mind, let's see what you have in here, baby." And with it I slowly catch hold of the hem of your T-shirt and start lifting it. A sudden blush across your face tells me you are somewhat ill at-ease, but don't actually try stopping me. Every girl is anxious about whether she has the right body, and is thus nervous just before the first glimpse of her skin by a guy.

"Now if you'll please put your hands up ... Yes, thank you," I say, as you obey immediately, putting the bottle down. I pull your T-shirt off, and throw it to a corner.

Last edited by goodboy; 05-26-2007 at 01:42 AM.
goodboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 03:34 PM   #7
Sheba
Privileged Member

I feel vaguely like Alice of Alice in Wonderland fame. Here I am all ready for a kiss,a nd instead your hand goes under my eye and then sliding down my body. Ah well. Petting was petting, I suppose.

I blush, suddenly shy, as you proceed to peel off my shirt. Am I...pretty enough? I have the strongest urge to cover my now-bare breasts with my folded arms--if only to protect them from the cool breeze generated by the fan--but...I don't know, seems like it would be defeating the purpose.
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 07-29-2007, 06:52 AM   #8
goodboy
Privileged Member

I move my hands softly over your flat breasts, and feel you respond to my touch. My other hand slips under your denim. You close your eyes in pleasure as I touch your crotch,