Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-17-2007, 01:51 PM   #61
HornyDiva

HornyDiva has initial reputation

"No" I quickly shout and then close my eyes. "I pick Rob" I finally whisper, hoping he'll be gentle and nice.
HornyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:58 PM   #62
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I'm a bit disappointed that she didn't pick me but this should work out just fine. I walk over to Rob and whisper in his ear, "You owe me one boy. Your going to fuck her real hard, understand. If you fuck her good and hard, I'll keep my word and leave. But if your gentle, I'll show you what it mean to fuck hard." I tell you get on the bed doggie style and I tie your hands to the bed posts. I take out my knife and cut Rob loose, I make sure he see's the knife. I say, "Now go Fuck her Rob, and no funny business." I sit down to watch and quietly take out my video phone recorder.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:02 PM   #63
HornyDiva

Rob is shaking just about as much as I am, but you can see a gleam in his eyes as he runs his hands over my ass. "Rob, please" I beg, struggling against my restraints. "Please" I beg again, not exactly sure what I'm begging for, except for him to leave me alone. he glances over his shoulder at you and you wave the knofe around. He mounts me from behind, slides his prick between my legs and thrusts into my pussy roughly. I scream, as my pussy, which had been reclosed and tightened, now split wide open again, spewing blood. Rob hesitates at my scream.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:04 PM   #64
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I say, "Go ahead boy fuck her good, that is unless you want me to take your place."
Old 07-17-2007, 02:07 PM   #65
HornyDiva

Rob thrusts in and out, faster and faster until he cums in me, pulls out and spits at your feet. "There. I fucked her. Now leave." It's the most protective, manly thing he's said to you and I'm proud of him, all my doubts about our love gone. He unties me and you stalk over to us, clearly furious about something.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:12 PM   #66
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I take my knee and ram his head into it, knocking him out and some of his teeth as well. I turn and slap you in the face hard and climb on top of you. "You kids are damn slow to learn." I put my shoulders under you legs and push them straight up exposing your pussy. The I take my Dick and trust it into your pussy and start pumping as hard as I can. I'm pissed and want you to feel as much pain as possible.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:46 PM   #67
HornyDiva

I scream, but mainly for Rob as he lies there unconscious. "You pig" I scream, kicking out at you with my feet all the while grimacing from the throbbing pain in my stretched pussy.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:56 PM   #68
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I pump long and hard, trying to make each thrust harder then the last one. I pull out before I'm ready to cum. I pull my pants back on and get my stuff. I turn around and say, "Don't even think about going to the cops, the only thing they'll find is your boyfriends cum inside of you. And I also made a nice little video of him fucking you like an animal. I'm sure your parents would love to see that. If your a good girl maybe I'll give it to you someday."

I take my bag and walk down the steps and leave out the front door.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:06 PM   #69
HornyDiva

I lay there crying and shivering until Rob gets up. I get dressed and take him to the doctors. After weeks had gone by we were finally settling down and trying to forget about it all...until I became pregnant...
The End :-)

(Great role play, thanks!)
Old 07-17-2007, 03:08 PM   #70
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Thanks and thank-you.