Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-03-2009, 12:49 PM   #1
Rapetheinnocent

Rapetheinnocent has initial reputation
Default role rape for real

don't ya wish you had a mate that like to role play for real that could be fun
Rapetheinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:42 PM   #2
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Yeah.... Even with a girlfriend of a long time it's quite difficult to even bring the subject up... (I've personally never tried.)

Wait... You did mean role play by "role play for real" right? As in role playing IRL in stead of just textual fantasy? If you meant real rape then definitely not.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:20 AM   #3
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's not any easier as the girlfriend/victim fetish. How do you say: I want you to come home when I'm not expecting you, with a ski mask on, and force me to have sex with you however you want it. Oh and maybe use a rope to choke me while you're doing it. You're welcome to bring a few friends and make it a party.

Worse is laying it out like that will either repulse the guy or turn him on . . . either way it makes me feel like I orchestrated it, so I was the one in control, and that Really defeats the purpose.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:06 PM   #4
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fae

Start a journal of dirty thoughts and fantasies, then leave it out where he might find it... Maybe even leave it open to a certain page... Be clear on what would be a RL turn on and what should remain just in your head (but it still gives him ideas ).

Be sure to put in things about how much you want to be surprised, or how embarrassed you would be to ask for such things, but how much you would love for them to happen...

Might be worth a try.

Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:16 AM   #5
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
It's not any easier as the girlfriend/victim fetish. How do you say: I want you to come home when I'm not expecting you, with a ski mask on, and force me to have sex with you however you want it. Oh and maybe use a rope to choke me while you're doing it. You're welcome to bring a few friends and make it a party.

Worse is laying it out like that will either repulse the guy or turn him on . . . either way it makes me feel like I orchestrated it, so I was the one in control, and that Really defeats the purpose.
I can't imagine any guys being straight out repulsed by it. (Well, by all I should really say most.)

Maybe it's just because I partake in rape fantasy that I think that though.

Or maybe it's just because I try to be super open minded. For example, I find scat/ws disgusting, but if a girl told me that's what she was into, I wouldn't like think any less of her or anything. (I wouldn't do it with her either though lol.)

It seems to me that breaching the subject as a guy would be much more difficult. "Hi honey, I want to pretend to rape you. Put a little fight into it please!"

But I probably just think that since I'm a guy.

And as for the having the power by asking for it thing, I had never thought of that before... Does kind of make it difficult for the victim lol.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:14 PM   #6
coach

Years ago I had a girl friend that was into rape roleplay. The conversation finally came up after our sex became a little rough a few times and she slipped in the middle crying out, "please don't rape me." I stopped thinking something was wrong but later called her on it. From that point on we had a blast. We started with a few simple scenarios at home then started planning detailed scenarios including made up characters, dressing the parts and using other locations.

Some of the hottest were;
1. She worked a second job doing data entry at a local lab. She got off work and I was waiting in the parking lot to rape her in her car.
2. She went on a picnic at a local park and was attacked in the woods.
3. She played the part of a female investigative reporter doing a story on a local corrupt politician. She was to meet an informant at a hotel out of town. The man that came to see her was actually a thug sent to change her mind!

To this day it was some of the hottest sex and hardest orgasms I have ever had. The more we played, the bolder we got and the better we were at playing our characters. We also added some nastier details as we went along. If we hadn't had so many of the same personal weaknesses, it would have been a match made in heaven!
Old 10-07-2009, 02:24 PM   #7
college_gurl

college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)

i've had fun like that before, role playing your wildest fantasies with your partner, willing of course, in the bedroom is just awesome
college_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:47 PM   #8
Rapetheinnocent

Rapetheinnocent has initial reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by college_gurl View Post
i've had fun like that before, role playing your wildest fantasies with your partner, willing of course, in the bedroom is just awesome
speaking of someones not responded to there role play
Rapetheinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:37 PM   #9
nhty0ne

nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nhty0ne

Had a GF who was into it, a bit in to it
nhty0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:44 PM   #10
dream_it

dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

both me and my ex used to play it quite often, was great fun but like everything can diminish over time so need to be inventive to keep it fresh.

Only drawback of course was I knew it was him and not some stranger and there was only 1 of him not 2-3 guys
dream_it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:27 PM   #11
Cuff

Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)

We "rape play" all the time. Its very bonding emotionally, and it makes us so much closer, as strange as it sounds.

It just happened naturally, we have always had fairly rough, possessive, (though intimate) sex. We do a lot of domination, and even before he had the "right" to rape me he always kept his hand tenderly wrapped around my neck. I suppose it was kind of embedded in our instincts to control me in bed.

Our sex gradually got rougher and he started taking more control, molesting me in my sleep and recording it, and he tied me up before I was awake one morning and I swallowed his cum for breakfast. One day he came home and I was in the shower, he walked in, grabbed me from behind, and shoved his cock up my pussy. I screamed, for a minute I thought I was actually being raped until I realized who it was. He grabbed my hair tight and pressed me against the shower wall, and I was sandwiched between my fiance-rapist and cold wet linoleum. Perfection.

I don't know if I call it role-playing, because I don't pretend to be a victim named Tracy, nor does he fake a new persona. That would be besdies the point, as I want him to rape me. I struggle because I want the struggle - I want him to force me into it, I want to make him angry and lustful and possessive of my body and mind. He holds me down and takes whats his because he can. When he feels like taking me he does, and when I want to be his cock teasing victim I make me force me. In a sense, it isn't role playing, but in no way is it real rape.

Now, that doesn't mean I dont have fantasies I'm careful not to mention, though. I have a major gangrape fantasy, but I would never want to act it out in RL so I dont tell him. The only person I want play-raping me is him. Strangers only spring to mind when I'm fantasizing about "real" rape.

I can understand why it must be considerably harder for men to come out about their fantasies than women. To some people, if a man has a forced sex fantasy, he is automatically a crazy rapist / stalker. But similarly, most think that if a girl has a rape fantasy it means she wants to actually be raped and beaten by a strange masked man. Its ridiculous.

Last edited by Cuff; 12-26-2009 at 11:40 PM.
Cuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:05 AM   #12
Leah

Leah has initial reputation

Unfortunately my current boyfriend is a little uncomfortable with it. I had a lot of fun with my more adventurous ex, but I'm slowly coaxing my current into being more okay with it. I'm only his second sexual partner so he's still a little uncertain about how he feels about it. He's into pretty rough sex though so it's not too terrible to compromise.
Leah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:32 PM   #13
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to IntimateViolator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuff View Post

I can understand why it must be considerably harder for men to come out about their fantasies than women. To some people, if a man has a forced sex fantasy, he is automatically a crazy rapist / stalker. But similarly, most think that if a girl has a rape fantasy it means she wants to actually be raped and beaten by a strange masked man. Its ridiculous.
You are very correct. Today it's so much different. There are places like Rape Board where guys can find girls. In the old days, back when dinosaurs ruled the earth because Al Gore hadn't invented the Internet or Global Warming, telling someone what you fantasized about was not likely to find a receptive audience.

Gays proclaim their history of victimization but there have always been places to go in major cities to find other gays. Where would one go to find girls who liked rape fantasies?

Much better now.
IntimateViolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:31 AM   #14
Syrus

Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

a good way that I've found to guage my partners interest in the fantasy is to start by joking about bondage, mentioning the "Sleeping Beauty" Series and the like. If they seem open or intrested in those ideas it's a short skip to test the waters further. doesnt work for everyone in every situation.. but it's worked well for me in the past.