Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-07-2008, 01:23 AM   #21
muffdiver

muffdiver is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechabio88 View Post
Hard and brutal, leaving her destroyed.
Amen

Totally broken and destroyed.
muffdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:23 PM   #22
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would like to give her a good beating as well.
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:33 PM   #23
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I prefer not reading shit threads, who the fuck rapes slow and soft? I mean, if you're going to rape someone, wouldn't it be a violent outburst of the emotions that you'd let build up to the the point where you could no longer keep them inside and had to release them in an act of carnality or violence.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:20 AM   #24
Parisa2

Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol ya, slow & soft isn't really rape. I've been lucky to enjoy a bit of both worlds. My first bf was rough in bed...I wouldn't call it rape becuz I wanted to have sex with him, but sometimes it hurt enough that I'd start resisting and he'd have to hold me down to finish..but oh my goodness, once in a while I'd have the most amazing intense orgasm..which kept me coming back for more.
My current bf on the other hand is a soft & slow kinda guy, very romantic and sensual which I'm finding I enjoy a lot..but sometimes I do get this craving for a rough sex session..he's a big guy and likes telling me I couldn't handle it (which is hot to hear..but dammit I totally could!! lol). On a couple occasions I got him to be rougher, but as soon as he sees any indication I'm in pain, he slows down or stops even though I don't want him to..I guess u have to be into this sort of thing, and he's just not.
So ya, these days I settle for RL romantic soft & mellow sex and turn to this site to quench my thirst for rough rape-y sex. lol
Parisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:44 PM   #25
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
I prefer not reading shit threads, who the fuck rapes slow and soft? I mean, if you're going to rape someone, wouldn't it be a violent outburst of the emotions that you'd let build up to the the point where you could no longer keep them inside and had to release them in an act of carnality or violence.

Not sure I totally agree with this. Yes in 90% of cases it has to be rough and brutal for rape rp . However, depending on the setting/scenario, it can change, it is down then to the mental aspect of the 'rape' more than anything

Vanilla life, well, not every girl appreciates it.
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:31 PM   #26
kinki6419

kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)

if you are not going to be hard and brutal what is the point of raping me?

i enjoy being beaten first as well :-)

x x x

Last edited by kinki6419; 12-08-2008 at 03:35 PM.
kinki6419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:17 AM   #27
Mulgrath

Mulgrath Level 1 (100+)Mulgrath Level 1 (100+)

Heh, I get to be different on this one. I'm gonna go with slow and soft For fantasy, I'd want the victim tied up so they have no means of resisting. Then, make it take as long as possible to increase the humiliation factor (kinda like the rapist sweet talking the girl while he violates her - turning complements into degrading remarks.) Of course, if it seemed like they started enjoying it, I'd have to mix things up a bit.
Mulgrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:22 AM   #28
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

It depends, really. If we're talking about fantasies, then brutal and hard.

But personally, I'd like to say "all of the above." When dealing with a victim, I'd want to violate her not just physically, but emotionally as well. Imagine starting out raping her brutally, only to suddenly change to being kind and gentle in the middle of ripping into her ass.
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:31 PM   #29
realmenrape

realmenrape has initial reputation

brutal and hard..they quickly learn to respect you..
realmenrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:32 PM   #30
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainhead View Post
Definitely hard and brutal, the sound of her screaming, begging, and crying for me to stop is what really gets me going. I don't think her softly sobbing as I go easy on her is enough for me.
This. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Door'sunlocked_c'monin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:39 PM   #31
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Door'sunlocked_c'monin View Post
This. Couldn't have said it better myself.
You know, it's nice to find a piece of fresh meat on the board who knows what she enjoys - getting it hard and brutal.

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:19 AM   #32
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley View Post
You know, it's nice to find a piece of fresh meat on the board who knows what she enjoys - getting it hard and brutal.

The Squid
Always have, always will. (And take it as a compliment : )

I've had my first taste of rape in the past year with the guy I was dating.. loved leaving my deck door ajar.. middle of the night surprises with one hand clamping over my mouth, my t-shirt and thong panties being ripped off with the other and as much screaming as I wanted with no sound escaping the leather gloves.. no amount of kicking and fighting were a match for the duct tape that bound my wrists and ankles. Getting dragged into the bedroom from the couch I fell asleep on and being bound to the bed.. Good fuckin' times.

Make my ass hurt, make my body scream, make me beg.. cry.. struggle.. It's everything my heart and mind beg for every. single. day.
Door'sunlocked_c'monin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:27 AM   #33
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

I've had my first taste of rape in the past year with the guy I was dating.. loved leaving my deck door ajar.. middle of the night surprises with one hand clamping over my mouth, my t-shirt and thong panties being ripped off with the other and as much screaming as I wanted with no sound escaping the leather gloves.. no amount of kicking and fighting were a match for the duct tape that bound my wrists and ankles. Getting dragged into the bedroom from the couch I fell asleep on and being bound to the bed.. Good fuckin' times.

Make my ass hurt, make my body scream, make me beg.. cry.. struggle.. It's everything my heart and mind beg for every. single. day.

doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:35 AM   #34
Parisa2

Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OH SNAPPP
Old 12-22-2008, 01:14 AM   #35
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

My, my, you are a fun girl, and then there is so much more we could do... Just a little Icy Hot on a broom handle should warm your ass nicely to a bit of pain.

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote